Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Put a photo of your kitchen

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Put a photo of your kitchen
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey why not share photos of kitchens.

Here is mine. It is old and original and tight so there is no space for a table but I like the window.

-

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a charming little kitchen. The white design looks good, and the size of the window in proportion to size of the kitchen makes it look really nice.

Maybe I might post pic of my latest kitchen. It's not mine per se, because this is the 4th kitchen we've been in past 6 years.

Nice kitchen pic [Smile]

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://tinypic.com/r/2s1p1rk/5
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow yah that is a wonderful kitchen! Love the big table in the middle! Probably have wonderful brunches there at the weekends right?
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:

You have a lovely kitchen, YAH. The wood table and cabinets look great. And now the whole world knows you smoke Marlboro Lights [Razz]

It spacious and appears like it has two entrances, or is it one, with you standing at the back taking the pic? The recessed lighting is a nice touch and I wouldn't change a thing, expect for the valance. [Big Grin]

Fresh flowers too, I like that!

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You caught me out Exiled, yes I am a Marlboro woman [Big Grin] I took the pic from my consevatory [Wink] What's wrong with my blind [Confused]
Thankyou for your kind words regarding the rest [Smile]

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
You caught me out Exiled, yes I am a Marlboro woman [Big Grin] I took the pic from my consevatory [Wink] What's wrong with my blind [Confused]
Thankyou for your kind words regarding the rest [Smile]

You're welcome. [Smile] And hey, my bad, I thought it was a valance curtain, and didn't realize it was a roller blind.

It's fine! My eyes apparently decieved me as I thought it was a fabric valance.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -

sorry i had to divide my pictures up , the kitchen is to big for just 1 picture [Smile]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Micky your kitchen is so gorgeous that phone pics are not doing it justice! Get a camera because that beautiful hardwood cabinetry and hardwood flooring deserves some pixel love. The counter tops are fabulous are they granite?

I am trying to make out the decor but the pics are very blurry, however, it's easy to tell that you are cooking in style. Beautiful. [Smile] I am a sucker for hardwood. [Smile]

Gorgeous! Really, really, Gorgeous! [Smile]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry about the blurr.
try this one
 -

and yes they are granite. i love the wood beams in the ceiling so i can hang my baskets and such
thanks exiiled for the comp.and if you look at the picture before this one you will see my cook books hanging on 2 shelves above the book cabinet

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All lovely kitchens [Smile]

This is mine.

-

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How on earth can y post a pic directly without creating a tinypic ????? [Confused]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
How on earth can y post a pic directly without creating a tinypic ????? [Confused]

LOL..those Danish people know nothing, can't you think for once ?? [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Shahrazat your kitchen is obviously pasted from a House & Garden website..its too new. [Razz]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:

LOL..those Danish people know nothing, can't you think for once ?? [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Shahrazat your kitchen is obviously pasted from a House & Garden website..its too new. [Razz]

[Roll Eyes]
No they work too much. Thats why our living standars have improved so much during the last 2000 years and yours hasnt [Razz] [Razz]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who says it hasn't [Confused] we can multiply ourselves faster than any European race.. this is how we live in Egypt, look at the plentitude of riches and high quality of life...

[Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Do you think everybody is liar like you? [Razz] [Razz]

You can ask Sashy, we had good times in my kitchen's balcony [Wink]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:
quote:

"his" use to a egykitchen that looks like garbage [Razz]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Her kitchen is totally as you see.I had the pleasure of visiting her,and the kitchen is not only very real,she cooks heavenly dishes.
Turkish hospitality at its best is how i can describe my few days visit to Sharhazat home.
[Smile]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Who says it hasn't [Confused] we can multiply ourselves faster than any European race.. this is how we live in Egypt, look at the plentitude of riches and high quality of life...

[Razz] [Big Grin]

Look how happy they look in your photo. Thats because its the first time in 5 years they get a proper meal (probaly foreign aid)

Getting lots of kids when y hardly can afford to feed a camel, - is that something to be proud of???
Is that why egyptians has started to sell their organs??
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/284611

[Frown] [Frown]

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

quote:
quote:
quote:

Right [Big Grin]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

LOL... [Big Grin] I dare you put your Danish kitchen on display..I'm sure it looks like this one. [Eek!] [Razz]

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
Her kitchen is totally as you see.I had the pleasure of visiting her,and the kitchen is not only very real,she cooks heavenly dishes.
Turkish hospitality at its best is how i can describe my few days visit to Sharhazat home.
[Smile]

Thank you very much Sashy [Smile]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL... [Big Grin] I dare you put your Danish kitchen on display..I'm sure it looks like this one. [Eek!] [Razz]

No i live in Denmark remember- not Egypt where people often have to share their garbage with rats and poor people. Feeling sorry for you.
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhh Shahrazat's kitchen. Where could you find a kitchen like that in Egypt? They would smash up all the units before they even got them into your home. [Smile]
Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Why has this thread turned into a pissing contest of who has the best kitchen?

Unity in diversity people!!! Come on now!

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:

Lovely kitchen with space and soul.

I my new house (starting to build next week should be finished in july) We will have a 35 sg.m. It will be really good - like the heart of the house.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Originally posted by anthropos:
Why has this thread turned into a pissing contest of who has the best kitchen?

Unity in diversity people!!! Come on now!

LOL.. [Big Grin] We're only joking... [Wink]

35 sq.mt kitchen my foot.. [Roll Eyes] if the whole apt. is only 28 sq.mts with one single door and no windows.. [Confused]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Thankyou Anthropos and Tibe for your nice words. Hubby over the winter has had is tea [Big Grin] (check other thread for meaning!) in the livingroom.
Tibe I looked at the pic again and I see soul as in too much stuff [Big Grin] Lol!

desolation row
Member # 17648

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for desolation row     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the kitchen pics, very nice!

I will have to take some of my own to post. I am very proud of my new stainless steel, 5 burner range. [Smile]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wee little kitchen
 -

my wee little dining room (sorry for the books strewn on the table...studying for a nursing exam tomorrow...
 -

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com