Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Auntie Anne's Perfect Pretzels come to Cairo!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Auntie Anne's Perfect Pretzels come to Cairo!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Pretzel Time!

Everywhere we look it seems that someone is reminding us that Auntie Anne's Perfect Pretzels will be gracing Egypt soon!

Between Facebook, Twitter, and BBM messages, we're excited to announce that it is true, Auntie Anne's delicious pretzels will finally open in Egypt on the 27th of May in City Stars .

The grand opening will take place in phase 2 of City Stars from 5 pm onwards.

It's funny that everyone is so excited about pretzels, don't you think?

See you there!

http://www.auntieannes.com/

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
17 locations in the dallas area . . . someone must like pretzels here [Wink] . . . these seem to be in every airport I go through . . . quick snack!

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com