Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » grilled mango with icecream

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: grilled mango with icecream
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just made the most delish dessert .so refreshing [Razz]
took a mango ,cut into large slices and grilled them with butter .set aside
next i took fresh raspberries, 1/2 pint
1/2 lime juice
1/2 lemon juice
and 1/2 cup of current jelly
1 TBS.of confectioner sugar
put it all in a blender to make a sauce...(couldn't find Melba sauce) so i made my own
placed the mangoes in a bowl and topped them with vanilla ice cream then topped that with my raspberry sauce
I garnished with a couple of fresh raspberries and a chocolate mint leaf....
what a great combo of the smokey flavor of the mango and the cold ice cream [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never heard of grilling mangos. Sounds wonderful.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hilarydee98
Member # 17892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilarydee98     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love easting mango but never heard grilled mango.Does it taste good?.Hm-mm looks interested,i should try that.

himalayan goji
TaiSlim does it work

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is wonderful. all the sweetness comes out when you grill it and then when the ice
cream is added its heaven.the cold and the warm does a number for the pallet [Razz] [Wink]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com