Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Low Calories Diet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Low Calories Diet
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well since i am living on my own these days, i started cooking and doing everything on my own! recently i started to get more familiar with knorr soup and andomy noodles however i noticed after eating them for sometime that i started gaining weight!
I was wondering if any of you have info about them and whether or not they are considered healthy food 'cause frankly speaking and from experience i don't think Andomy noodles is healthy at all and i think they are high calories nutrition!

Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No its not the calories, its how the gluten messes with your blood chemistry.

Noodles, rice and "enriched" wheat products are empty calories.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The nutrition fact on one pack of andomy is as follows:

Calories:200
Fat 8G 12%
Sat: 5G
Sodium 460G
Carb 26G
Protein 4G

and after googling it i found out that eating saturated fats is not healthy at all as they increase the risk of heart diseases and increase the cholesterol level also sodium will make you look heavier because you will be retaining water and also the carbohydrate will make you gain more weight if your didn't workout to burn it

Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the amount of sodium is extremely high for 200 calories!!!! You might be retaining a lot of water too as the soup will have a lot of sodium . . . maybe even MSG which can be quite bad too and is used as a flavor enhancer in many soup and noodles prepared dishes.
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you would be better off eating nice healthy fruit and vegetables! All nature, low sodium and with fiber [Smile]

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
varada
Member # 17931

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for varada   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You won't lose weight using a Low Calorie Dieting Plan. In fact, eating low calories is the worst thing that you can do to your body, since that will only slow down your body's fat burning engine and ruin all chances of losing weight (low calorie diets may allow a few pounds of weight loss for the first few days, but then after that all weight loss comes to a halt --- known as a dieting plateau). You can never get slim by starving yourself.

seo | link building

--------------------
none.

Posts: 4 | From: coimbatore | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by My_Login_Name:
The nutrition fact on one pack of andomy is as follows:

Calories:200
Fat 8G 12%
Sat: 5G
Sodium 460G
Carb 26G
Protein 4G

and after googling it i found out that eating saturated fats is not healthy at all as they increase the risk of heart diseases and increase the cholesterol level also sodium will make you look heavier because you will be retaining water and also the carbohydrate will make you gain more weight if your didn't workout to burn it

All refined and processed food is harmful regardless of how many calories they have. Eat well and exercise you will feel healthy and loose weight. Lots of Salads and vegetables.
Do your research and learn about nutrition.

This is from "Healing Cancer from the inside out":
1-No refined foods. ( such as white flower, wheat flower refined sugar, pastries, white pasta, white bread, ...)
2-No Animal foods. (that includes sea food)
3-No Vegetable oils (that includes olive oil)
4-No Exceptions
5-Exercise

Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chanel123
Member # 18293

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chanel123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
getting a much-needed jolt.Companies miu miu bow bag jolt.Companies are capitalizing on the shopping spirit, Vacheron Constantin Classic Automatic spirit, offering incentives to get customers to replica chanel handbags to spend.
Just this week, Wal-Mart グッチ ピアス Wal-Mart announced that it will offer free rolex watches for sale free shipping on some 60,000 items over replica chanel belts over the holidays.Not

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com