Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Who said husbands can't cook????!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who said husbands can't cook????!!!!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

It's a German dish ("Beef roulade") and hubby mastered it very well today. Def 10 points from me. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that looks lovely!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
that looks lovely!

and fattening! Is that a potato next to the meat?
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i would never let my ex cook. when he was done, the kitchen was a complete disaster.

and once, he tried to make some cow leg one night he bought when we were in brooklyn and fell asleep. the smell woke me up outta bed and for days the house smelled like a burnt human.

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aliiiks
Member # 18302

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aliiiks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The UGG Roxy Tall strap up the front with ribbons that you lace securely through gold.Register now for your later visit.How to Clean UGG Suede Boots are so cozy and warm, you may never want to take...ugg boots uk:The best place to find and buy cheap ugg boots on sale.We have ugg boots sale in the UK with the best price,some say we are the best Ugg online store in the UK, cheaper price,free shipping and fast delivery.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com