Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » the simpson is a serie most famous for very much people

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the simpson is a serie most famous for very much people
jamesman
Member # 18441

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamesman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably there are some critics who celebrate each season of The Simpsons as "favorites." Season 7 is my favorite! The Simpsons DVD It really is. I do not pretend that this distinction over any other station. Season 7 is stuck with many of my favorite eps ever Simpson (Who Shot Mr. Burns?Radioactive Man, Sweet Home-Dum-Homediddly Doodily, The Office DVD Bart Sells His Soul, Lisa Simpson Mother iconoclastic. The Curse of the Flying Fish, Much Apu About Nothing, etc.) In fact, the only episode this season, do not like is bad neighbors, which I think is waaay over the top, House MD DVD both Simpson eps in subsequent seasons. This was also my favorite season in the tree of Horror ep.But the main season 7 is my favorite is the reason my episode includes all time # 1 The Simpsons: Homer king! If you have not seen this episode, buy it now! The DVD is available in stores in both cases the box (with a window of the camera instead of a television) or head-like Marge Simpson case limited edition (do not know if Amazon offers the time). Grey's Anatomy DVD If the box has a picture inside the head of Marge. I support the cause box, because it is easier to use, in my opinion. The pull of the plastic holders for the DVD I did not like the season six set, but they seem much stronger in this series (which continues to move around my season series 6). MI5 DVD The booklet is very nice. It is in the style of a newspaper ad as "conversion" of Radioactive Man and the method of Moe Acting Academy. Like all games of The Simpsons, which is packed with extras (deleted scenes, commentaries, "Homer in the Third Dimension" featurette, etc.).
Posts: 4 | From: China | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com