Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Meat grown in lab in bid to solve world food shortage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meat grown in lab in bid to solve world food shortage
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110130/sc_nm/us_food_meat_laboratory_feature
Posts: 1365 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad

Thats all I can say.

To think we have come to the point where corrupt scientists are discussing giving the People Frankenfood.

Nothing Good will come of this....You hope the People find out about this and STOPS this from Happening. Sadly with the way we see people thinking that they are too busy with getting on T.V.(Youtube) so I won't be surprised if they put this meat created in labs and the people to busy trying to be on TV don't care about this.... Hopefully I'm wrong. The people deserve better then This.

EDIT: You really should of posted this in the Politics or the Ancient Egypt Forum.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com