Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » something wonderful quality of this type shows here!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: something wonderful quality of this type shows here!
amy001
Member # 18935

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amy001   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought for my husband Prison Break DVDfor Christmas. We love watching this show. He worked 3: e change, since its debut, so he did not get to see the shows of the early years. I can not stand haveing ??to wait until next week to get to see what will happen? So it is good to sit down and see as much as we want. Now I Two And A Half Men DVDjust need to wait until next season to come out. I say this to anyone who watches the show or not. That's nice, but I would not let my kids watch. All, I am so happy that the second season is coming out soon, I can not wait to get the Prison Break Rocks Normally, I do not want to watch adult, but this one takes the cake and it is very much my Fave- overThe Office DVD Wentworth and Dominic and Sara I love you guys keep up the good work and I love the fact that Michael and Sara Feel in Love above all love preveils! all you need is love! Great series for a long weekend to be on the couch and watch the development from beginning to end. This show has it all.Great story that is unique and not One Tree Hill DVDlike what's on television these days. From the first episode, you start connecting with the characters and you're hooked. This show is more what we expect to see in the screen.This is the size of some first class action in this series displayed by all the players no doubt. But if Sopranos DVDHannibal Lecter is never the most memorable character villanious appear on the big screen (and is), then T-Bag is near! Gaddamn that's something wonderful quality of this type shows here!
Posts: 12 | From: China | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com