EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egypt News » Amr Diab is THE richest Arab singer!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amr Diab is THE richest Arab singer!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posted: 25-02-2008 , 04:10 GMT

Prominent Egyptian singer Amr Diab has occupied the number one spot on the list of the ten wealthiest Arab singers. He is said to have a fortune of 35 million US dollars.

Prominent Lebanese diva Fairouz is said to be the second richest and Lebanese singer Najwa Karam came in number ten. According the Internet website Bokra.net, the list was done by the magazine ‘Arabian Business’.

The magazine had stated that the source of wealth compiled by the singers was from album sales in addition to money made through advertisements, which they had done.

Egyptian singer Hani Shaker came in number three with a fortune of 32 million US dollars. It was said that Hani’s mother had played a big role in her son’s life and was able to help him become this wealthy through smart planning.

Fourth place was Lebanese singer Elissa and Syrian/Lebanese singer George Wassouf followed her.

http://www.albawaba.com/en/countries/Egypt/222813

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WEll he is the best thats for sure. Oh i acually like Tamer Ashour better.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry ladies i think hes rubbish [Smile] dont kill me its just my opinion
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love him!!! I wish I could get a ringtone with one of his songs on it but I can't figure out how. I have ATT/Cingular but when I search for ringtones I don't see any arabic singers amoung the international ones. [Frown] For now I have the theme for the Love Boat as my ring tone. lol.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Amir dhab once. Me and my hubby were going to the cinema in dokki and he was in front of us in the queue! He was with his wife i think! Lots of people around were really excited even i was and i didn't really know who he was! [Wink]
Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like his songs very much [Smile]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, there are some of his songs that are catchy...I don't even know what the heck he's singing about most times but it sounds good. [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smuckers, for next time [Wink]

Amr Diab song lyrics (many of them translated into English)

http://www.kovideo.net/lyrics/a/Amr-Diab/

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com