EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egypt News » Elton John concert banned in Egypt for comments on gay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elton John concert banned in Egypt for comments on gay
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.britainnews.net/story/630213
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a comment after the article but I'll be darned if I can figure out what the person is trying to say.

"salaam,
Prisons past four months of forceful joinings,
is the origins upon homosexual school of knowledge,
blames the student while keeping the teacher !
feeamanellaah"

I don't know how they let whats her name perform and then ban Elton John?? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
c
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovedOne:
There is a comment after the article but I'll be darned if I can figure out what the person is trying to say.

"salaam,
feeamanellaah"

Class quote LO... I doubt it will go down in history though [Wink]

Repeat this mantra after me 'there are no gays in Egypt. there are no gays in Egypt'

(but there is a Uni currently conducting a survey to how Egyptians react to seeing homosexuality on the streets, I even took part in the survey [Big Grin] )

I don't know how they let whats her name perform and then ban Elton John?? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovedOne:

"salaam,
feeamanellaah"

My best guess on that quote is: people are getting raped in prisons - so the victims are being persecuted but nothing is being done to the rapist. This is also how people have come to hear about this topic of homosexuality.
[Confused]

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most of the people who wanna ban him are closet freaks..jealousy is an aweful thing.. they are just mad cas elto is free to suck winkies and they are not lololol

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morocco festival rejects ban appeal against Elton John

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5i2YhzH--VtzkpWTzaaP_HMtKrFOA

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elton John and Madonna have comparable levels of talent. Hardly any at all.

The last hit Madonna had was "Like A Virgin", what 25 or more years ago.
Elton John's last hits were even longer ago than that, plus they were really written by his partner.
Neither of these two white Jews shoe-ins could make it on stage at the Apollo without getting the clown's cane.
Ban the bytchs, not cause they are gay, but for being mediocre talents.

However, Whites even felt entertained by that white boy Jew smashing watermelons with a mallet, Gulliger (sp?), so they'll pay to see just about anything.

None of these semi-talents have any cross-over appeal.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
congeron
Member # 20491

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for congeron   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha..

--------------------
Don Conger

Posts: 1 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrewBall
Member # 20496

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrewBall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so sayanggg!!!!
love his so infairness!!!!

Posts: 1 | From: 4319 Ridge Road, Dodge City, KS | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com