EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egypt News » Fundamentalists Reveal Satan as The Cause of Cancer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fundamentalists Reveal Satan as The Cause of Cancer
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fundamentalists Reveal Satan as The Cause of Cancer
June 7, 2011
By Hrafnkell Haraldsson  - What would you do if you were a breast cancer survivor and found out the cause of your cancer was not DNA mutations or risk factors such as smoking, drinking, and diet, but sin and Satan’s wiles?

Many Christians live this reality. I know one. She is a breast cancer survivor. The other day she attended a Christian education class through her church and came away with the knowledge that she’d had breast cancer because she was bitter and unforgiving.

One day she was living in the 21st century, more or less. The next, she had stepped back three thousand years to the Bronze Age. And she was outraged. Not at the idiocy of it all, not because her church expected her to believe such nonsense, but because there had been no warning labels: if she had been told 10-15 years earlier that bitterness and an unforgiving nature could lead to breast cancer, she would have changed her ways.

Her goal now, she says, is to spare at least one other person the suffering she went through. As it turns out, unforgiveness is spiritual poison. As GreatBibleStudy.com informs us,

Unforgiveness is the single most popular poison that the enemy uses against God’s people, and it is one of the deadliest poisons a person can take spiritually. It causes everything from mental depression, to health problems such as cancer and arthritis.

She’s far from alone, of course. While more mainstream Christians might speak of a metaphorical “cancer of the soul” or of the heart these fundamentalists literally believe that sinning can make you sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg_SiXDIE5M&feature=player_embedded

These fundamentalists believe you can’t be possessed by Satan if you’re a Christian because you’re already possessed – by the Holy Spirit. But you can be oppressed because your actions and decisions can give him access to you.

I don’t know about you, but it doesn’t sound to me like Jesus dying did a lot to save his followers. You’re better off being an atheist or a Pagan like me. Seriously. We’re not afflicted by demons and devils. My own heart problems were genetic, not Satanic. Of course, I saw cardiologists and surgeons who subscribe to the germ theory of medicine, rather than relying on Bronze Age hocus-pocus to cure their patients.

And this thinking really is Bronze Age. For example, GreatBibleStudy.com goes on to say

Cancer comes from the devil, scientist can’t explain it, doctors don’t understand where it comes from; it’s the symptoms of a curse.

But science can explain cancer. As the American Cancer Society says,

Certain changes in DNA can cause normal breast cells to become cancer. DNA is the chemical in each of our cells that makes up our genes — the instructions for how our cells work. Some inherited DNA changes (mutations) can increase the risk for developing cancer and cause the cancers that run in some families. For instance, BRCA1 and BRCA2 are tumor suppressor genes — they keep cancer tumors from forming. When they are changed (mutated), they no longer cause cells to die at the right time, and cancer is more likely to develop.

You won’t find the American Cancer Society talking about Satan. Of course, to be fair, nobody knew anything like DNA existed way back in the Bronze Age, where these people are living.http://www.politicususa.com/en/satan-cancer

Posts: 1365 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Opponents of Islamism are Satan's followers, says Islamist leader

Hamdi Dabash Tue, 14/06/2011 - 20:14

Mohamed Mokhtar al-Mady, the head of the Legislative Committee of the largest Salafi group in Egypt , said on Monday that those who are against the Islamists rising to power are infidels. “They are Satan’s followers,” he said......

http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/node/468155

CUCKOOOOOO!!!!!! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com