EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » E1, E2 and E3 haplogroups: chronology (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: E1, E2 and E3 haplogroups: chronology
Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ausarian   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Haba haba:

You know the reason why I'm still playing that crazy game

...because you never had a case, and don't know jack about genetics?

quote:
haba haba:

in this thread is just because a poster thought that you were actually providing scientific value to this thread...

Did; you just had to be literate, English-wise and scientific-wise to have noticed.

quote:
haba haba:

an no I won't allow the tyranny of the unscientific mind...never...

...which is why you need to first do away with trolling, and improve yourself, by opening that locked mind.
Posts: 233 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's have a test, what do you understand in the following, I'm sorry to doubt about your understanding of genetics, but please explain the following, if you can't, that's my last post...life is short:

The high haplotype diversity values in the settled Central Asian populations may reflect a bias in the selection of markers that were informative in these populations. Although this bias cannot be ruled out, most of the markers examined here are located relatively deep within the NRY evolutionary tree (8), and thus there is no a priori reason to expect a bias toward Central Asia. In addition, Y chromosome microsatellites indicate that Central Asian (Pakistani) populations are the most diverse in Eurasia (19). The consistency of the biallelic and microsatellite results suggests that Central Asian populations are among the oldest on the continent. This pattern of high diversity is consistent with an early settlement of Central Asia by anatomically modern humans, perhaps 40,000–50,000 years ago (see below), followed by subsequent migrations into Europe, America, and India, dispersing M45-, M173-, and M17-derived lineages.

Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ausarian   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habari:

Let's have a test

I agree, and let's start with this:

1) "You tell me, as I have just asked above, how "frequency and diversity" of E3a in west Africa is proof that it had to have arose in situ, where specifically and when, according to what set of genealogical and extra-genealogical evidence? This is a basic task confronting two intellectual simpletons like yourself and haba."

Ps - 2) Identify the *specifics* of "position is undefendable", and produce its *counter evidence*.

Posts: 233 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystery you failed the test...see you next year...
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
For interested serious discussants or readers alike, visit this link for an analytical consideration for: NRY Haplogroup E3a: Proposing its Origins through a Multidisciplinary lens

--------------------
Think hard

Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
quote:

Mystery you failed the test...see you next year...

^All the hot air aside, here's a tip, haba:

Just *pretend* [which is what people like you have to be adviced to do] that populations can actually move, before you cite extracts like the one you did moments ago.

- Adios.

Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Adios...
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
MS: Let's have a test, what do you understand in the following, I'm sorry to doubt about your understanding of genetics, but please explain the following, if you can't, that's my last post...life is short:

^ Habari, wise move. You've made your point well.

MS argumentative-tantrums are boundless.

Just give him the last word.

It will provide him some solice [but not much], at least enough so that we can move on.

..... >

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruh man from 5th floor
Member # 9705

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruh man from 5th floor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO @ this thread.
Posts: 29 | From: Barbados | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:

^ Habari, wise move. You've made your point well.

I see; which would be what, Mrs. habari - that trolling works?

...and that you are as bright as a nail in your conception of say, for instance, E3 distribution pattern?

quote:
rasol:

MS argumentative-tantrums are boundless.

..."boundless" as in your inability to put together a case and with what us "normies" call 'counter-evidence', demonstrate any concept of genetics, or of multidisciplinary science; in other words, as boundless as your stupidity?

quote:
rasol:

Just give him the last word.

Waking up too late, did we? Intellectual johnny-come-lately, I've had the last *meaningful* word here, ever since I posted my thesis loaded with actual scientific citations, leaving you to react with the only "tool" at your disposal - trolling & parading as the dedicated wife of a fellow troll in manner akin to the clueless ideologue gangsters of stormfront or dodona.

Essentially, you intellectually-impaired and dunce alike don't disappoint in exceeding expectations of your 'elusive' capacity to actually *identify* what you're supposedly countering, and with what counter-evidence.

quote:
rasol:

It will provide him some solice [but not much], at least enough so that we can move on.

..... >

As I said, my handicapped buddy, you're a tad too late in the awakening. What more "solice" does anyone need than that in dealing with a dunce-to-boot who can't spell properly [which many here are mindful of], put together proper grammar, much less be endowed with a capacity to read anything that involves applying a trace of critical thinking? Nah, to expect anymore, would be r-i-d-i-c-u-lous.

Ps - Looking forward to your next content-free interjection, which will take you, oh what?...another 48hrs to formulate, as you did with this last one?

...and oh btw, no more bug-eyed or grinning buck-tooth graemlins to "convince" us how you feel > bummer!

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The evidence indicates that E3a evolved locally in West Africa, so whats the point in trying to further press for more answers without stating specifically what needs to be answered?
Posts: 2596 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Bass:

The evidence indicates that E3a evolved locally in West Africa

By "evolved", do you mean "origin" or well, expanded and diversified? Please be specific.

quote:
Charlie Bass:

, so whats the point in trying to further press for more answers without stating specifically what needs to be answered?

Who is this directed at? Again, specifics.
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MysterySolver:
quote:

The evidence indicates that E3a evolved locally in West Africa

By "evolved", do you mean "origin" or well, expanded and diversified? Please be specific.

quote:
Charlie Bass:

, so whats the point in trying to further press for more answers without stating specifically what needs to be answered?

Who is this directed at? Again, specifics.

E3a has its origin in West Africa according to the evidence Habari posted so I don't see why this thread is continuing on in the direction its taking.
Posts: 2596 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
quote:

E3a has its origin in West Africa according to the evidence Habari posted

I'll ask you the same question I had asked him; how does having "high diversity and frequency" tell us *specifically* where, when, and under what backdrop E3a "originated" in West Africa.

quote:
Charlie Bass:

so I don't see why this thread is continuing on in the direction its taking.

...because someone says there is something "not right" about my thesis, even though they cannot identify its *specifics*, and address it with counter-evidence. Maybe you can.
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

E3a has its origin in West Africa according to the evidence Habari posted

I'll ask you the same question I had asked him; how does having "high diversity and frequency" tell us *specifically* where, when, and under what backdrop E3a "originated" in West Africa.
Look, if you want an answer email a geneticist for the answer. Repeatedly asking the same question isn't progressing this thread. E3a originated within West Africa where it has the highest diversity and frequency and it even shows a west-to-east and south-to-north clinal distribution from West Africa[Luis et al 2004].
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Adios diablillo!!!

Alexandra Rosa
Human Genetics Laboratory -
Center of Macaronesian Studies,
University of Madeira Campus of Penteada,
Funchal, Portugal
arosa@ebc.ee

Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
quote:

Look, if you want an answer email a geneticist for the answer.

Please do, and I'll be happy to examine the weight of the evidence.

quote:
Charlie Bass:

Repeatedly asking the same question isn't progressing this thread.

A good rule is to remain silent, if you cannot identify what you object to, and demonstrate with counter evidence why it isn't plausible. That is how science works.

quote:
Charlie Bass:

E3a originated within West Africa where it has the highest diversity and frequency

So, you keep saying, and this answers my question how?

quote:
Charlie Bass:

and it even shows a west-to-east and south-to-north clinal distribution from West Africa[Luis et al 2004].

What *specifically* shows a west-to-east and south-to-north clinal distribution?

How does that fair with say, this:

1)
"Although haplotypes 22, 24, and 41 were probably all involved in the Bantu expansion, the processes that determined the current distribution of these haplotypes in the Sudanese belt (a region south of the Sahara extending from western to central Africa) seem to have been more complex and perhaps involved a separate expansion.

In particular, haplotype 24 and its derivative, haplotype 22, harbor opposite clinal distributions in the region, a finding that is at odds with the hypothesis of a parallel dispersion of these two lineages in the area.

Haplotype 22 has a frequency of 23% in Cameroon (where it represents 42% of haplotypes carrying the DYS271 mutation), 13% in Burkina Faso (16% of haplotypes carrying the DYS271 mutation) and only 1% in Senegal (Semino et al. 2002), whereas haplotype 24 reaches its highest frequency (81%) in Senegal (Semino et al. 2002).

A possible explanation might be that haplotype 24 chromosomes were already present across the Sudanese belt when the M191 mutation, which defines haplotype 22, arose in central western Africa. Only then would a later demic expansion have brought haplotype 22 chromosomes from central western to western Africa, giving rise to the opposite clinal distributions of haplotypes 22 and 24."

Source: Cruciani et al. 2002, A Back Migration from Asia to Sub-Saharan Africa

2)answer the question I asked you?

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
"There exists a west-to-east as well as a south-to-north clinal distribution with respect to E3a-M2. Bamileke and Benin display the highest frequencies (100% and 95.0%, respectively), Kenya and Tanzania show intermediate values, and Oman (7.4%) and Egypt (2.8%) exhibit relatively low percentages of this subclade. In sub-Saharan Africa, the east-to-west clinal distribution of E3b-M35 is inverse to that displayed by E3a-M2."

Am J Hum Genet. 2004 March; 74(3): 532–544

Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
^And this contradicts what I've said, and where specifically?

--------------------
Think hard

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Man, what the hell do you want ansered specifically? I already told you to email a geneticist for your answer. Its on you to do your on work to find the answers, not for others to provide answers.
Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
I said:
Senegalese sample has the highest concentration of haplotype 24 and the lowest concentration of haplotype 22 - making it the most likely ancient E3a bearing group

Rosa et al said:
"In our dataset the Mandenka harbor the highest frequency (82.2%) of the E3a*-M2 paragroup, fitting the context of its closest neighbors (~80% in Senegalese [5] and Gambia/Senegal Mandinka [7])."

I said:
This piece [the above cited Cruciani et al. piece] shows that the oldest E3a bearing populations, characterized by high frequencies of haplotype 24 and relatively modest frequencies of haplotype 22, remain localized in West Africa; the contrasting distribution and frequency patterns of these haplotypes suggest that the higher the population with haplotype 22, the less older it is in its genetic composition relative to those bearing less haplotype 22 in a gene pool dominated by the relatively older haplotypes, like haplotype 24. Senegal appears to have the highest concentration of haplotype 24, and interestingly, the lowest concentration of haplotype 22...thus, making it likely the oldest E3a bearing group.

Rosa et al. said:
"The Mandenka share E3a*-M2 variants with all other groups in Guinea-Bissau and do not match types outside Central-West Africa (except H67 in Mozambique), a sign of localized expansion and increased influence over their ethnic neighbors."

"The E3a*-M2 microsatellite profiles of Mandenka and Balanta are the most diverse among our data (RST average gene diversity, see Additional file 2) and attest to an earlier origin or more pronounced expansion."

I said:
With regards to the Senegalese sample...

"it also has higher E3 vis-a-vis other Niger-congo speaking group of west Africa, has the higher E-M35* vis-a-vis other Niger-Congo speaking groups not neighbouring major "ancient" populations of east Africa or south Africa [aka KhoiSans], and has the rare Ethiopian/East African 12-repeat allele at the DYS392 locus."

Rosa et al. said:

"Of greater prevalence in the East quadrant of Africa and among South African Khoisan (~12% and 15%, respectively; [2,5]) the paragroup E3b*-M35 is common to Felupe-Djola and Papel (~2%) but is also found among Fulbe and Mandenka (~4%). Its presence at ~2% in Guinea-Bissau and ~5% in Senegal may also indicate loose relationships to the North, where it is widespread at rather low frequencies (2–4%, [1,26,33-35]."

Note: ^Senegalese and Mandenka samples showing the higher frequencies vis-a-vis their Niger-congo speaking counterparts, who don't live close to the "ancient" groups of East Africa and South Africa.

I said:
With regards to the Senegalese sample...

"it also has higher E3 vis-a-vis other Niger-congo speaking group of west Africa"

Rosa et al. said:

These minor imprints may represent movements from Sahel's more central and eastern parts, seen, for example, in the typically Ethiopian/Sudanese E3*-PN2 lineages that have reached Senegambia [2,3,5].

Not much conflict here, and I say, so what?

quote:

Man, what the hell do you want ansered specifically?

The questions asked. Want me to repeat them, and then wonder why this exchange goes nowhere?

quote:
Charlie Bass:

I already told you to email a geneticist for your answer. Its on you to do your on work to find the answers, not for others to provide answers.

Don't know if you here on the same planet, but somebody made a charge against my thesis. I never said I had no answers or I sought one ; I did however say, I'd like those making such charges, to "identify what they have issue with *specifically*, and then demonstrate via counter evidence, what they wish to prove wrong". What part of that did you miss?
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Man, what the hell do you want ansered specifically? I already told you to email a geneticist for your answer. Its on you to do your on work to find the answers, not for others to provide answers.

Have to laugh at this thread still going on.

MS argues just to be arguing.

By definition this approach is not intelligent.

To stop the argument, you have to give him the last word. [Smile]

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Thats what I did because otherwise, he will keep posting the same question over and over again asking for answers, so lol, I give up on asking him exactly what is he asking, lol.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Indeed, typical MS b.s. neurotic actions.

Is this thread over now? Can MS have the last word please?

Posts: 26316 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
Ps - Looking forward to your next content-free interjection, which will take you, oh what?...another 48hrs to formulate, as you did with this last one?

...and sure enough:

Have to laugh at this thread still going on.

MS argues just to be arguing.

By definition this approach is not intelligent.

To stop the argument, you have to give him the last word. [Smile]

^I see you've answer my call, I might now have to try my luck and convince you to pick me as your psychiatrist:

"...and oh btw, no more bug-eyed or grinning buck-tooth graemlins to "convince" us how you feel > bummer!"

quote:
Charlie Bass:

Thats what I did because otherwise, he will keep posting the same question over and over again asking for answers, so lol, I give up on asking him exactly what is he asking, lol.

Never asked you to comment and frankly, don't care. You interjected into the discussion without first reading prior posts. Nobody's fault that you are clueless, and that I have to fill you in on what's being said.

quote:
Djehuti:

What's up with this toadying dirty filipino rat? What's up with the unnecessary emotional self-abuse? You don't care to participate? Fine, then don't. If you have something *specific* to point out about my thesis, then fine - produce it. You don't have to be hard on yourself.
Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
^Thread-wasting Trolls aside, a few notes...

Rosa et al. said:
North African influence in E3b1-M78 Y chromosomes, probably due to trans-Saharan contacts; and R1b-P25 lineages reflecting European admixture via the North Atlantic slave trade.

This may *generally* be true for the *broad* region of west Africa, but does not appear to be so in special cases studied, like…

I Said:
The Ethiopian sample may not share the said allele with those populations mentioned, including the northwest African samples as far as I can tell, but it does share the said [rare Ethiopian-found 12 repeat] allele with the Senegalese sample [see fig. below], which would suggest that the Senegalese M78 derivative didn’t come from interaction with its northwest African neighbors; rather, they may well be relics of ancient migrations from east to west.

Rosa et al. said:
We hypothesized that the newly adopted lifestyle created conditions for major demographic growth, obscuring earlier patterns of lineages…

Based on the high frequency and microsatellite diversity of E3a*-M2 in the Mandenka and Balanta (Figure 2; see Additional file 2), we suggest that these people may have experienced a particular benefit from food production.

I said:
Bearing "rare" lineages predominantly found in east Africa - i.e. the likely point of origin, along with sequential archaeological evidence for [east-to-west and thereafter, in situ west African south-to-north] repopulation events in west Africa, much of which was abandoned in the Ogolian desertification, show that the earliest E3a bearers - which finds expression in Senegalese samples - could not have arose in situ west Africa, but originated in an eastward oriented geography and migrated to west Africa, as the Ogolian aridity relaxed, bringing along with them new microlithic traditions picked up from the Shum Laka region, settled therein and thereafter underwent demic expansion, resulting in the "high diversity and frequency" of the E3a distribution in west Africa.

So we both agree about the *local population growth* being the main driver behind E3a expansion and internal haplogroup diversification in loco; the difference between us here, is that I don’t see such growth and diversification thereof as necessarily pointing to unequivocal necessitation of E3a itself having had to have originated in situ West Africa [anyone who thinks it’s unheard of, likely has never also heard of “founder effect“] for this to be the case, short of multi-faceted evidence pinning it down to specifics of where and when.

Rosa et al, said:
The lifestyle transition in West Africa was most likely promoted by people other than the Bantu, as no relevant westwards migrations of these people are reported and none or few Bantu languages are found in the area today.

Any westward movement may or may not have involved “Bantu” groups, in which case the timeframe factor would be important to note, but apparently “westwards migrations” of people having a lineage prevalent in Bantu speaking groups than that present in many west African groups further west of the Niger River, did occur, as I noted earlier from the Cruciani et al. 2002 piece. Those migrants are obviously strongly linked to contemporary Bantu speaking groups. Yet, even Rosa et al. say:

For the Balanta, the cultural and physical affinities with Bantu suggest a common origin at the end of the Pleistocene [24], so it may be that different peoples jointly learnt the agricultural techniques.

The E3a7-M191 lineages of one Fulbe and two Mandenka individuals of Guinea-Bissau are undoubtedly representatives of a Central African lineage that followed a trajectory to the west

…the language subphylum identity of those migrants, would the rely on the timeframe of such a back-migration.

Rosa et al. said:
Clades A-M91 and B-M60, the most divergent of the haplogroups of the Y chromosome tree, are associated with the earliest modern human diversification and are putative markers of the first pan-African dispersals of hunter-gatherers

However, the Guinea-Bissau A-M91 lineages do not belong to the widespread A3-M32 but to the A1-M31 subcluster, with reported marginal presence in Mali (2.0% [2,7]), Gambia/Senegal Mandinka (5.1% [7]) and North African Berbers (3.1% [1,33-35]).

Any association of Balanta to the Sudanese-speakers is traceable only in the A3b2-M13 and E3* Y chromosomes.

…which has notably considerable presence in Gambia/Senegal Mandinka candidates when compared to many other Niger-Congo speaking groups living in proximity to major “ancient” African populations of East Africa or Southern Africa, as is the case with virtually other deep-rooted clades - that is, a seemingly consistent pattern. Another case for all the more reason to consider ‘central-eastern’ origin for E3a’s MRCA.

Rosa et al. said:

…secondly, highly frequent North African haplogroups that would have been equally carried by the migrants (e.g. E3b2-M81) are absent in Guineans.

Which is notably very rare in Mandinka samples, thus far brought to my attention; another reason not to simplistically presume that any expression of E-M215 chromosomes in groups like that have to have arrived from North Africa, as opposed to being relics of east-to-west migration [as implicated by the rare 12 repeat allele of M78 chromosome located in Senegal Mandinka sample]. In fact, the following from Rosa et al. should be instructive:

Microsatellite networks for paragroup E3a*-M2 and haplogroup E3b1-M78 are not informative due to multiple reticulations and the absence of a clear haplotype sub-structure particularly associated to ethnic groups

As posted before, Rosa et al said:

The E3a*-M2 microsatellite profiles of Mandenka and Balanta are the most diverse among our data (RST average gene diversity, see Additional file 2) and attest to an earlier origin or more pronounced expansion.

Precisely, the “diversity” may invoke the “earlier origin” and/or “pronounced expansion” of the lineage in question in the population carrying it; this tells us more about the genealogical background of the population carrying the lineage, than *where* the said lineage *specifically* originated. The frequency and diversity of a lineage in a population primarily depends on the effective size of a population and the pace at which it underwent demic expansion; it says nothing of the actual geographical origin of a major MRCA of a given population - since populations are known to be mobile - without additional specific corroborating evidence. It does however tell us, for a given TMRCA, the diversity and frequency rely on the effective population size and how early it has managed to undergo major demic expansion for whatever reason. This is what novices in the subject never take into consideration, and being totally oblivious of the need for additional tangible evidence, blindly seize on anything stating that so-and-so lineage is more diverse and frequent here, so-rendering its origin in the geography of the contemporary population it finds expression.

Some exemplary instructive extracts from Rosa et al:

“An intriguing increased frequency of L0a1 in the Balanta might parallel A1-M31 and A3b2-M13 Y chromosomes in representing East African traces. Although the founder L0a1 haplotype is shared in an east-to-west corridor, the emerging lineages are exclusive of Guineans, indicating a rapid spread and local expansion after arrival. These may therefore reflect the arrival of their ancestors in the Holocene (at about 7 kya, [45]).”

“The widespread L3e2b is mainly a Felupe-Djola and Papel cluster with probable links to their homeland mirrored in exact matches with East and Central African haplotypes. Lineages within L3h, coalescing at the late Pleistocene/early Holocene in Guineans [45], exhibit one of the highest found frequencies among the Felupe-Djola (8%). Their increased frequency of West African mtDNA haplogroups L2b and L3d and Y chromosome E1*-M33 could be due to amplification in **small founder groups**, as these are absent in East Africa.”

“Small founder groups” themselves do not necessarily have to originate in a new geographical location, but would be the primary agent for its localization.

BTW, Rosa et al.’s estimation for TMRCA age of E3a [~20.5 ky ago], is more or less consistent with my earlier notification of its arrival coinciding with the rise of the Ogolian aridity, while that given to E3b*-M35 markers in their sample, i.e. ~ 16ky ago, is consistent with the archaeological indicators of ~14.1 ky ago date given to repopulation events in sub-Saharan west Africa, repopulation events that seem to have a pattern of initial east-to-west demic diffusion, and thereafter south-to-north diffusion in situ West Africa.

Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Just in case, here is a useful number:

Private Psychiatrist in Oxford and Northampton:
Dr Ian Coffey
Consultant Private Psychiatrist in Oxford and Northampton. Specialist in General Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry, particularly Alcohol.

Telephone Number 01604 616186
Fax Number 01604 616317
JLittle@standrew.co.uk

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Just in case, here is a useful number:

Dr Ian Coffey
Consultant Private Psychiatrist in Oxford and Northampton. Specialist in General Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry, particularly Alcohol.

Fax Number 01604 616317
JLittle@standrew.co.uk

LOL, good one, maybe somebody here will take a hint.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Indeed!
quote:

What's up with this toadying dirty filipino rat? What's up with the unnecessary emotional self-abuse? You don't care to participate? Fine, then don't. If you have something *specific* to point out about my thesis, then fine - produce it. You don't have to be hard on yourself.

LOL Okay, is this your final word??
Posts: 26316 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
^My final word is the analysis above [concerning extracts from Rosa et al.], pending any comments on it. What has been your "word" here, other than wasting threads with toadying around, name calling and trolling?
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
It's never too late:

Dr Ian Coffey

Fax Number 01604 616317
JLittle@standrew.co.uk

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

^My final word is the analysis above [concerning extracts from Rosa et al.], pending any comments on it. What has been your "word" here, other than wasting threads with toadying around, name calling and trolling?

The only one name-calling around here is YOU as denoted by your posts and calling out my ethnic background. No matter.

Habari's good idea in his post above still stands. [Wink]

Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
Let's examine, resident filipino troll, who is the name calling "instigator" and toadying troll here:

1) Djehuti:
^ MS, you yourself stated that science is not static and new information is found all the time that would modify theories. The Sahel but especially the Sahara region is a vast place with sparse populations that have not been fully studied. Do you not think it possible that later evidence very well could prove that the E3 split occurred in that area??

I respond with:
Yes, do you have that evidence? If so, then let’s have it.

Notice that I tried to reason with this Filipino troll.

2)
quote:

[he gets long winded when obviously wrongI'm not sure that other posters realize that...it seems that his strategy is trying to inundate the reader with information...but when you analyze carefully his posts...it's obvious that something is wrong...

Nope! We all realize this. [Wink]

^Strike 1 and Smoking gun: name calling by our resident Filipino troll. The troll didn’t answer the question above, but resorts to the above.

This is when I respond with:
You realize what this "something" which is "wrong" is?...then lay it out [with its *counter evidence*], because neither rasol or habari has any idea what that something is.

Ps - In other words, show us you are different from your usual self, i.e. not playing the cheerleading girlfriend to someone(s)...by actually showing us *specifics* you intend to address, explain what the issue is, and how you intend to produce its counter scientific evidence.

3)Filipino troll Djehuti wrote:

Strike 2, and I respond with:

Out of all his entire post, as one can clearly see, nothing of substance but his obsessive knack for provoking me, and in the process, act like a prostitute for fellow resident trolls. The fact that he thinks another simpleton resident troll is a psychiatrist, is case in point.

I ask you again, Filipino troll, what substantive “contribution” have you made in this entire thread? List them.

Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Dr Ian Coffey

Fax Number 01604 616317
JLittle@standrew.co.uk

Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
^Intellectually-decomposed Habar/Africa I, I understand you are recommending your personal psychiatrist; there is a taker - your cheerleading filipino fellow prostitute - ironically parading with an African moniker. Btw, how's your assylum going for you? Keep me posted.
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Dr Ian Coffey

Fax Number 01604 616317
JLittle@standrew.co.uk

Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
Africa I, the Kilmanjaro faggot, come on - bring it on.

--------------------
Think hard

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Intellectually-decomposed Habar/Africa I, I understand you are recommending your personal psychiatrist; there is a taker - your cheerleading filipino fellow prostitute - ironically parading with an African moniker. Btw, how's your assylum going for you? Keep me posted.

As usual you had to bring my ethnicity like some desperate troll. My ethnic background is Filipino but I'm American. If Habari is AFRICA, then I take it you are argyle?

And the African moniker I go by is Egyptian, this is after all a forum about ancient Egypt. Or did you forget that? Oh and please do not include me in your twisted homosexual fantasies. [Embarrassed]

Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
quote:
Africa I, the Kilmanjaro faggot, come on - bring it on.
No Comment, obviously it's just too late...the homophobia and racism of this poster is awful...he had few options left...but he refused to take them...I was just trying to help...
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ The guy can't help it. You do have the option of doing like the rest of us veteran posters and just get used to it.
Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ The guy can't help it. You do have the option of doing like the rest of us veteran posters and just get used to it.

Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the filipino troll, Djehuti:

quote:

Intellectually-decomposed Habar/Africa I, I understand you are recommending your personal psychiatrist; there is a taker - your cheerleading filipino fellow prostitute - ironically parading with an African moniker. Btw, how's your assylum going for you? Keep me posted. [

As usual you had to bring my ethnicity like some desperate troll.
Of course, do you hate yourself that much, filipino skirt-wearing fellow troll cheerleader? I take it that your lack of answer to my request for your "list" of "substantive contribution" in this entire thread, is crystal clear proof that you are simply some tired old Filipino troll, who is so desparate that he has to cheerlead not for intellectuals, but for other trolls. Sad, my toadying filipino cheerleader-in-skirt.

quote:
Filipino troll says:

My ethnic background is Filipino but I'm American.

Would it be better for you, if I referred to you as the Filipino-American troll, cause I can certainly do that.

quote:
Filipino troll says:

If Habari is AFRICA, then I take it you are argyle?

I knew you weren't bright, but if you are that far blockheaded to realize that Habari is none other than the notorios fake-African anti-AA troll that we've all come to be familiar with, then you are obviously denser than a nail.

quote:
filipino troll:

And the African moniker I go by is Egyptian, this is after all a forum about ancient Egypt.

...it doesn't change the fact that you whole purpose here and elsewhere, is to provoke me like a failed hooker desparately seeking attention from me. As such, you are not deserving of a name like "Djehuti", which is usually associated with "education" or at least someone "very learnt" - which we all know, you are not.

quote:
Filipino troll says:

Or did you forget that? Oh and please do not include me in your twisted homosexual fantasies.

That you think I even think of you, less than call you out as the desparate troll cheerleader you are, who is like an intellectual parasite - sticking to other hosts to get a "voice", speaks volumes about your sexuality.

Cheers, my pal - the filipino troll. [Wink]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com