EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Africans may be more genetically fit (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Africans may be more genetically fit
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
quote:
You may also want to consider why
Muhammad didn't start a new religion
instead of altering Christianity and
Judaism and Sabean or whatever beliefs
where current with his Arab people.

That's not the same, he didn't name the islamic religion "nation of christianity" or starting talking about an arab scientist who created the jewish people in a lab 10 000 years ago.
This Yonis guy is the most illogical (stupid?) human being (?) I've ever encountered. HOW he didn't/cannot get Takruri's point is an absolute mystery to me.

WHAT THE **** DOES THE NAME HAVE TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT ISLAM, JUST LIKE NOI, IS BASED ON PREVIOUS RELIGIONS??? [Confused]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if you're a donkey (meaning you) then i guess it's beyond your comprehension. People like you i call "double ignorant", that is not just ignorant but also ignorant of being ignorant.

That reactionist religion is not the same as islam, it's just a "black power" community which has altered an existing religion with additional fairy tails, consisting of "black" scientists creating the "why-man" in the lab, and other reactionist mumbo jumbo..

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Evergreen Writes:

I don't believe I am required to explain anything. I am not the one who made the claim about "true Islam". If you had no interest in discussing the NOI you should have remained silent on the topic. No need to duck once called out.

I didn't say you were required to do anything. I just asked if you mind explaining what the NOI is about since I only know about what I've heard of them. As far as 'true Islam', again I wrote what I meant unless I'm wrong. If so, then just explain.

(Still don't know how the thread topic went to this)

Posts: 26320 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mentu
Member # 14537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mentu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even Islam through the koran has many fairy tales prior to NOI.. there are incredible hadiths etc which I'm sure you don't directly believe Yonis.Or am I wrong
Posts: 96 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:
Evergreen Writes:

I don't believe I am required to explain anything. I am not the one who made the claim about "true Islam". If you had no interest in discussing the NOI you should have remained silent on the topic. No need to duck once called out.

I didn't say you were required to do anything. I just asked if you mind explaining what the NOI is about since I only know about what I've heard of them. As far as 'true Islam', again I wrote what I meant unless I'm wrong. If so, then just explain.

(Still don't know how the thread topic went to this)

Evergreen Writes:

I will say this, the concept that there is such a thing as "true Islam" is Wahabi propaganda. Islam simply means peace and the pursuit of this predates the Prophet Mohammed.

The thread topic went this way when some chose to unjustifiabiliy "bash" African-American icon Elijah Muhammed.

- PEACE

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com