EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT:Nigerians, Serotonin and Happiness (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OT:Nigerians, Serotonin and Happiness
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look above i edited my post!
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ailamos
Member # 14591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ailamos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
I apologize man, i agree it was wrong for me to say the things i did, in particular infront of these ajinebis, i hope you didn't take it personally. You know how sh!t are among us somalis, we are always gonna be blood regardless how much we fight, which these might not understand, But lets forget this for now.

Don’t worry about it man. It takes a real man to apologize for his mistakes. I've respect for you sxb.

We are Somalis, the only thing we know is tough love. Hope you didn’t take what I said to the heart.

Now let me enjoy my Shaax and Qaad [Big Grin]

Posts: 24 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^lol [Big Grin]

Is Qaad the Somali name for Khat?

I often jam with Somalis on weekends at a Khat-House not too far from where I live. They welcome me into their gathering and are generally very nice once you become a familiar face. The younger men give me tips on where to locate the fine young & fresh Somali chicks in the neighbourhood [Big Grin] .

I've been told used moderately, khat is a good stimulant for studying and such. It is popular also in Yemen & Ethiopia and research shows that it has positive effects on a man's sperm production. Of course, like all "natural-form" stimulants (this excludes cocaine) moderation is the key [Wink]

What is Shaax?

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Apparently someone needs to tell beluga the berber that Argyle doesn't surf the web with his images turned on. LOL!! Such is life with dial-up.

Sorry Beluga. : )

thne how do you know I was posting one. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Because beluga I can see the place holder for the image.

Its funny the dumbest posters are the ones that always hang around the race loon sites.

Why don't you go over there and have freaks with Lord of the Rings type avatars and spend all of their time making up terms like fdjsdjkdsddoid classify you instead getting fronted over here.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ Because beluga I can see the place holder for the image.

Its funny the dumbest posters are the ones that always hang around the race loon sites.

Why don't you go over there and have freaks with Lord of the Rings type avatars and spend all of their time making up terms like fdjsdjkdsddoid classify you instead getting fronted over here.

and why don't you stop behaving like a hood ghetto.
Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOULD THE MODS PUT A STOP TO THIS!!!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Burhan
Member # 11310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Burhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gentlemen,

Could you take this outside please. It is disgraceful to say the least.

Regards.

Posts: 107 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Burhan
Member # 11310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Burhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An accord has been reached. However, the damage has been done.
You portrayed honorable Somali people, who are more loving and friendly people as, savages and disgusting group. The true nature of true Somalis is demonstrated by the later sections of your exchanges in which you showed glimpses of love, brotherhood and conflict resolution.
Next time, use your heads and let brotherhood and love prevail.

Regards.

Posts: 107 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I apologize man, i agree it was wrong for me to say the things i did, in particular infront of these ajinebis, i hope you didn't take it personally. You know how sh!t are among us somalis, we are always gonna be blood regardless how much we fight, which these might not understand, But lets forget this for now.
Although Yonis use derogatory words towards Southern Somalis(that are completely untrue because he knows that posters are not very familiar with Somalis and can swallow his diatribes naively) very often in this forum, thinking that there are no other Southern Somali around, I think it was a good lesson, and he apologized, I think it's over...he won't do that again...
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by prmiddleeastern:
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
Somalia is not happy because we have to much bantu/sambura genes in the south, (this is happy none thinking only shoting genes) everything bad about somali comes from the south and everything good comes from the north. Lesson to be learnt, never mix somali genes with bantu genes, or else you'll get southern somali Mooryans (savages) stuck in your throught. [Big Grin]

-

racist much?
Indeed. Can we quit with the Somali-Bantu clashing?? I thought this mess ended months ago?! And to think we have this problem on an Egyptian forum. By the way, what makes you think 'southerners' like the ones above are mixed with Bantu? Last time I checked it was extremely rare for Somalis and Bantus in rural areas to mix due to prejudice by Somalis like yourself. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yonis is from Northern Somalia and he just trashing Southern Somalis because of some political reasons...his tribe got kicked out from Mogadishu by the main Somali tribe in the South as per their conversation between him and a Southern Somali:Ailamos. But as you said Yonis is a good liar: Southern Somali are as pure Somali as Northerners...he just hates them for political reasons....just read their exchange...
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
Evergreen Writes:

I would add that left frontal lobe assyemtry seems to be associated with higher rates of depression. Of interest when we consider Diop's Northern Cradle Theory.

Evergreen Writes:

One should also query the relationship between the pineal gland, testosterone and brain assymetry.

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn the roaches are multiplying. Somebody call the Orkin man.

A wala wala a walaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

LOL : )

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habari:
Yonis is from Northern Somalia and he just trashing Southern Somalis because of some political reasons...his tribe got kicked out from Mogadishu by the main Somali tribe in the South as per their conversation between him and a Southern Somali:Ailamos. But as you said Yonis is a good liar: Southern Somali are as pure Somali as Northerners...he just hates them for political reasons....just read their exchange...

I pretty much got that.

And, when it comes to certain things, I know to take what certain people say with a grain of salt/ or research it myself.

Nice summary none-the-less. I love how the dude tries to play it off with the "tough love", like no other people know what that is.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Ageed...He's been publicly exposed...I think he won't try to fool people again.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Damn the roaches are multiplying. Somebody call the Orkin man...

^ Says one roach who can't handle anymore of its kind.
Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Evergreen Writes:

I would add that left frontal lobe assyemtry seems to be associated with higher rates of depression. Of interest when we consider Diop's Northern Cradle Theory.

Evergreen Writes:

One should also query the relationship between the pineal gland, testosterone and brain assymetry.

Evergreen Posts:

NY Times
February 10, 1987
LOST PAPER SHOWS FREUD'S EFFORT TO LINK ANALYSIS AND EVOLUTION
By DANIEL GOLEMAN
LEAD: THE recent discovery of a wildly speculative manuscript by Freud, which had long been thought lost, promises to touch off a new round of debate about the influences that spawned psychoanalytic thought.

THE recent discovery of a wildly speculative manuscript by Freud, which had long been thought lost, promises to touch off a new round of debate about the influences that spawned psychoanalytic thought.

In the 1915 manuscript, titled ''A Phylogenetic Fantasy,'' Freud proposes that anxiety, paranoia and other mental disorders each embody modes of behavior that were once adaptive for the human species in the stages of evolution before and during the Ice Age.

Although Freud evidently came to view some of the ideas in it as theoretical deadends, the manuscript is certain to come under meticulous scrutiny by scholars seeking new clues into the development of his thinking. Because the ideas are so far-fetched, some allies of psychoanalysis fear Freud's critics may use the paper the paper to dismiss the entire body of his work.

The manuscript, which will be issued in English translation later this spring by Harvard University Press, has already proved useful to scholars tracing Freud's thinking. Despite the fact that Freud evidently discarded it, ideas articulated in it emerge in bits and pieces in later writings. The document also points to the influence on Freud of the biological thinking of his time, especially the now discredited theories of the naturalist Lamarck, who wrote in the 18th and early 19th centuries.

Freud wrote the paper during a period of considerable stress in which he superstitiously feared that his own death was impending and in which some of his disciples were leaving the fold and proposing rival theories. One of those disciples, Carl Jung, would lean heavily on evolutionary ideas similar to those used by Freud in this recently found document.

In the manuscript, according to many scholars, Freud appeared to be turning to a literary mechanism he would use often in the explication of his ideas: he put forward a story that might or might not be grounded in reality but whose mythological content revealed what he saw as basic human conflicts.

''The Phylogenetic Fantasy'' - a phrase Freud used in referring to his manuscript in a letter to one of his associates, and which has been used for the new publication - is in two parts. The first, whose ideas are familiar to students of Freud, summarizes in a staccato style his emerging explanation of the origins of the neuroses and other mental problems.

The second half describes how these mental problems might be remnants of humanity's evolutionary travails. It elaborates on a theory of civilization Freud had first put forth two years earlier in ''Totem and Taboo,'' a central drama playing on a familiar Freudian theme, the rivalry of father and son. He depicts a primitive horde of Ice Age people, headed by a tyrannical father. The father in this archetypal drama drives the sons into exile and they return to kill him in what can be seen as a variation on the Oedipal struggle.

The guilt that ensues from that murder, Freud proposed in ''Totem and Taboo,'' has been passed on in human heredity. In the recently found manuscript, Freud traces all human psychopathology to this drama.

Freud proposes that each element of this primal drama - parental tyranny, exile, murder, elation after the death and depression - has found its way into the modern psyche as one mental disorder or another.

The manuscript was created at a time when Freud already had a complex theory of personality but it appears to be part of his effort to bring that theory more nearly into line with the evolutionary ideas that were the passion of the day, particularly the ideas of Darwin and Lamarck.

''I'm sure Freud would be horrified to find this published,'' said Arnold Modell, a psychoanalyst at Harvard Medical School. ''But for Freud scholars it is quite a significant find.''

The manuscript is one of twelve papers that Freud wrote in 1914 and 1915 in which he set forth psychoanalysis' main theoretical underpinnings, a part of his work Freud called the ''metapsychology.'' His intention was to formulate an all-embracing, grand theory of the psyche.

Freud chose to publish only five of those metapsychological papers and it had long been assumed that Freud destroyed the other seven. The best known of the five published metapsychological papers is ''Mourning and Melancholia.''

Freud wrote to many colleagues while he was working on the metapsychology reporting on the progress of what he promised would be the definitive summary of his theory.

Then, in a puzzling reversal, in a 1919 letter to Lou Andreas-Salome, a close disciple, Freud denied that he had ever written the missing papers, including the newly discovered ''Fantasy.'' The discovery of the missing manuscript deepens the hopes of some scholars that other lost Freud papers may yet turn up one day.

The manuscript was among documents belonging to Freud's daughter Anna, who died in 1983. The documents were found in a trunk containing the papers of Sandor Ferenczi. Freud had sent him a copy of the manuscript for his comments.

Only a handful of American psychoanalysts have, as yet, seen the essay. The manuscript was published in a German edition last year.

According to letters he sent at the time to several colleagues, Freud wrote the twelve metapsychological papers in a feverish burst of productivity over a period of six months or so during a period when the disruptions of the First World War reduced his patients to just two or three a day.

In the earliest stages, as Freud tells the fantasy story, humans lived in small bands in an Eden-like paradise where their survival needs were easily met. But with the onset of the Ice Age, people become highly anxious. The same anxiety, Freud proposed, is seen in infants who are fearful of strangers and anything new, and in adults as ''anxiety hysteria,'' a neurosis that might now be called an ''anxiety disorder.''

As the Ice Age intensified and food shortages worsened, Freud wrote, the human hordes had to limit reproduction; they turned, he said without elaborating, to ''perverse satisfactions'' instead of genital sex. This, Freud proposed, is the basis for the neurosis he called ''conversion hysteria,'' which today would be called simply hysteria. In that disorder, according to Freud, a sexual impulse is inhibited an shows up in disguised form as, for instance, an imaginary paralysis.

As the Ice Age continued, humans gathered in small groups, each dominated by a strong, brutal father figure. The father figure used his intelligence and the newly discovered power of language to assert his invulnerability and exclusive right to the women in the group. This phase of mankind has left the legacy, Freud asserted, of obsessional neurosis, a psychic legacy for mankind in which some people are obsessed with the need to follow rules and are the captives of detail.

Similar scenes, particularly notions in which Freud depicted the castration of sons by the tyrannical father, suggested to him the evolutionary underpinnings of schizophrenia, mania and depression.

It was his view that each of these responses were all in some way reasonable adaptations to prehistoric reality. For example, Freud saw anxiety as an appropriate response to the hardships of the Ice Age and paranoia as a reasonable response of the sons to the tyrannical, castrating father. In Freud's view, these responses, acquired by one generation, were then passed on to successive ones.

In an article on the lost metapsychological papers in ''Freud: Appraisals and Reappraisals,'' (Analytic Press), Barry Silverstein, a professor of psychology at William Paterson College in New Jersey, proposes that the frenzy of productivity that allowed Freud to write the twelve major theoretical papers in so short a period was probably spurred by Freud's longheld belief that he would die in February, 1918. That belief stemmed from a theory of biological rhythms developed by Wilhelm Fliess, a Berlin physician once close to Freud.

As he wrote, Freud was also deeply upset by the defections of Alfred Adler and Carl Jung, each of whom he at one time hoped would be his successor in leading psychoanalysis, and each of whom ''betrayed'' that hope in Freud's eyes by proposing versions of psychoanalysis that did not fit Freudian orthodoxy.

''Because of his fear that he would die soon, Freud had to rescue his legacy from the rebels Adler and Jung,'' said Mr. Silverstein. ''Freud felt the need to write his last will and testament to insure his immortality, especially against the rival theories of Adler and Jung. The metapsycholgoy was to be the official definition of psychoanalysis.''

Casting a psychoanalytic eye toward the Fantasy, Mr. Silverstein finds particular significance in the fact that Freud held in this article that the primal father castrated the rebellious sons - a detail not mentioned in the earlier work ''Totem and Taboo,'' where Freud simply proposed that the father exiled the sons.

''Freud's fear was that Adler's and Jung's views would prevail, in a sense ''murdering'' Freud's vision of psychoanalysis,'' said Mr. Silverstien. ''In the fantasy that the primal father castrated the sons, Freud was making a symbolic statement, giving vent to his anger at Adler and Jung: If he had castrated them, they could not procreate Adlerians and Jungians.''

Several scholars note that the ''Fantasy'' shows the strong influence on Freud of the thought of Lamarck, who proposed that characteristics acquired by an organism during its lifetime could be passed on to successive generations - a point of view thoroughly discredited by modern genetics.

The evolutionary idea that Freud relied on most heavily in the manuscript is the maxim that ''ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny,'' that is, that the development of the individual repeats the evolution of the entire species.

''As Freud understood it, that implied some law of nature whereby the contemporary individual had to go through the same stages of development in a few years as his remotest prehuman and human ancestors did over centuries,'' according to Robert Holt, a psychoanalyst at New York University. That idea is mentioned in passing in several of Freud's major works.

It was not unreasonable for Freud to take Lamarck as seriously as he did, according to Stephen Jay Gould, an evolutionary biologist at Harvard University, and author of ''Ontogeny and Phylogeny,'' in which he discusses Freud's evolutionary beliefs.

''When he learned his biology in the 1880's, Lamarck and recapitulation theory were prominent,'' said Dr. Gould. ''But at the end of his life, when biology had thoroughly rejected Lamarck and recapitulation, Freudstill clung to it. He had woven that view of evolution so thoroughly into his own thinking, that he needed it for the logical consistency of his own theories.''

''We know next to nothing about Ice Age man,'' said Dr. Gould. ''To suggest that ancestors that recent - the Ice Age was just 10,000 to 20,000 years ago - could affect our genetic heritage in any way is nonsense in a Darwinian world. Genetic changes cannot be assimilated that quickly, except in Lamarck's theory.''

''It was bold of Freud to infer anything at all about our Ice Age ancestors from modern-day neurotics,'' said Dr. Gould.

''Freud had a much deeper preoccupation with phylogeny than most of those in psychoanalytic movement are comfortable with; this strand in his thinking has been largely ignored,'' said David Bawden, a psychoanalyst in Chicago. Dr. Bawden was one of the first American psychoanalysts to read the manuscript when he took it upon himself to translate the German version into English for a presentation on Freud's lost papers to a meeting of the Chicago Psychoanalytic Society last spring.

Many scholars find in the Fantasy further proof of an argument made by Frank Sulloway in his book ''Freud, Biologist of the Mind,'' that psychoanalytic thought has its roots in biology, and that some of Freud's main disciples attempted to censor this source of his theories.

Freud apparently believed that psychoanalysis could provide for biology the mechanism whereby life events became heritable. ''

The lost works may have found their way in disguised form into later publications by Freud. Dr. Bawden, for instance, proposes that ''Beyond the Pleasure Principle'' and ''The Ego and the Id'' are two of the respositories of ideas from the lost papers.

Some passages that Freud inserted after 1915 into later editions of earlier works show clear evidence of the ideas developed in the Fantasy. In 1919, for instance, Freud added to ''The Interpretation of Dreams,'' first published in 1900, a passage saying that ''an indiviudal's development is in fact an abbreviated recapitulation'' of the development of the whole human race.

''One idea in the Fantasy, which is only hinted at in Freud's later writings, is that infants are predisposed to be interested in other people from the beginning of their development, and not just to satisfy instinctual drives,'' said Morris Eagle, a psychoanalyst at the University of Toronto, and author of ''Recent Developments in Psychoanalysis.'' This point, Dr. Eagle observed, predates by decades both ego psychology and object relations, which today are among the most influential points of view in psychoanalysis.

The publication of the Fantasy is likely fuel attacks by critics of psychoanalytic theories. Some psychoanalysts, in defending against such attacks, are careful to distinguish from Freud's theorizing in the metapsychology, and his more practical discussions of the cases he treated.

''For practicing psychoanalysts who have not grasped the fact that the metapsychology is scientifically untenable, the Fantasy will help convince them,'' said Dr. Holt. ''Metapsychology is a mess.''''

''Freud's clinical theories, though, which were grounded in his observations and deal with the explanation of cases, is quite distinct from the metapsychology,'' Dr. Holt added. ''The clinical usefulness and validity of psychoanalysis have nothing to do with the metapsychology.''

Freud himself suggested that work such as this may have been part of his own creativity. In a letter to Ferenczi, he described the ''mechanism'' of scientific creativity as the ''succession of daringly playful fantasy and relentlessly realistic criticism.''

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:

Damn the roaches are multiplying. Somebody call the Orkin man...

^ Says one roach who can't handle anymore of its kind.
Yes. ... (though actually, FYI I think it was an ethnic slur rather than a 'troll reference'.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
LOL, LOL, LOL, Quadra LOL

Since he's back with his obsession with African phenotypes. hahaahahahaaa!!!

somalilife.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=15777

Yep, we can see why Yonis is obsessed with the way people look. Those Somalilanders sure have a superior look don't they? LOL.

Now watch the excuses. : )

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF?
LOL, look at this under-valued kunta kinte making himself look like the kunta he is.

I'm sorry but i'm not from SL you imbecile, in fact we are the greatest opposition of this fictionate nation presenting itself as "somaliland".
You should know this by now you little KFC munching social misfit (your spy hangout on somali forums screams patheticness) you only really managed exposing yourself.
Our own internal conflicts stays where it does ( that is with us) and has nothing to do with you, you little underdog, who's been presented by the american media throughout the world as eternity under the lock!

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Evergreen Writes:

Evergreen Writes:

To get back on topic with the original post [Wink]

What are you implying? I think I know where this is leading. In that case, total evidence does'nt really bare that out. I don't really think europeans are somehow more prone to serious (i.e deranged, psychopathic) disorders than anyone else and "vagrant" behavior. Theres plenty of that in other places, not least of which africa.

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mmmkay:
[QUOTE]To get back on topic with the original post

What are you implying? I think I know where this is leading. In that case, total evidence does'nt really bare that out. I don't really think europeans are somehow more prone to serious (i.e deranged, psychopathic) disorders than anyone else and "vagrant" behavior. Theres plenty of that in other places, not least of which africa.

Evergreen Writes:

I don't believe I said europeans are somehow more prone to serious (i.e deranged, psychopathic) disorders than anyone else. Did I?

Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^It seems like that is the subtle implication. You consistently mention correlations between pineal calcification fates in whites/and brain asymmetrical studies as if to imply a larger framework or something else. We would like a clarification on your position for the purposes of this thread.

--------------------
Dont be evil - Google

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mmmkay:
^^It seems like that is the subtle implication. You consistently mention correlations between pineal calcification fates in whites/and brain asymmetrical studies as if to imply a larger framework or something else. We would like a clarification on your position for the purposes of this thread.

Evergreen Writes:

Your working off of conjecture and irrationality. I didn't create this thread, hence I can't address the reason for the thread. If you have a specific question about one of my posts within this thread I can answer it. Thus far you have posed non-specific questions, put words in my mouth and made irrational assumptions.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Yonis2 wrote:

quote:
look at this under-valued kunta kinte making himself look like the kunta he is
somalilife.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=15777

Well according to these images, you're a heck of alot closer resemblance to him than I am. LOOOL!

quote:
I'm sorry but i'm not from SL you imbecile, in fact we are the greatest opposition of this fictionate nation presenting itself as "somaliland".
I told you guys there would be excuses. hahaahahahaaahaaha!

Now I see why they try to claim to be habesha and then getting fronted by Ethiopians, Eritreans, and even whites in hard core refutation.

"We We We be habeshas". Ahahaahaahhaahaahaahaa!

A wala wala

A wala heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

<taking a quick breath> <breath in, breath out> aaahhhhhh <now continuing>

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eee!!!!!!!!!!!!

A walahaxisisieixllxeyxiluxciu!!!

Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Ailamos and Yonis are right there seems to be some physical differences between Northern Somali and Southern Somalis based on the pictures of people in Somaliland...Somalia is really diverse...
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
^^In any case, I would wish the off-topic trolling to cease in my thread, they should really take their squabbles somewhere else.

--------------------
Dont be evil - Google

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Embarrassed] Argyle and Yonis, two opposing heads of the same troll. I suggest you take your petty 'ethnic' squables somewhere else. Perhaps the two of you can create your own private thread where you can carry on your racist/ethnicist banter.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com