EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe (Page 75)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75   
Author Topic: European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Funny Narmer, I could've sworn that Whites had long hair to keep our necks warm LOL. Funny most White women with long hair put their hair UP during the summer to help cool their necks, I know I do as I burn up with it down. In the winter I keep it down to help keep my neck warm.

Funny Doxie that you should mention this because in your part of the country there are many rednecks. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Ardo - If you are going to moderate, then moderate. Do you see what this degenerate bitch Lioness (assuming female) has done? She has dredged up every possible nit-wit possibility to apply to this thread. If she is allowed to continue, threads will forever be bogged down by brain-dead, simplistic sh1t like that. Those who can't apply a certain amount of common sense assumption to a subject, have no place in the conversations. And those who use avalanches of simplistic nonsense to sabotage threads not to their liking, should be banned.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Mahra(Yemen:Mehri, goat-herding) and Shahra(Oman:Shehri, cattle-herding) seem close kin. In the Road to Ubar ( book ) the author writes about them, mentions Shahra are the only people of the Arabian peninsula that continued to raise cattle when all others stopped due to drought, they smolder frankincense in cattle dome huts (fumigation?) and use indigo dye in ways similar to the North African Tuareg people.

http://looklex.com/e.o/shahara.htm

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted Account
Banned
Member # 21978

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Deleted Account     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Funny Narmer, I could've sworn that Whites had long hair to keep our necks warm LOL. Funny most White women with long hair put their hair UP during the summer to help cool their necks, I know I do as I burn up with it down. In the winter I keep it down to help keep my neck warm.

LOL. You are still here trying to reason with these psychos?
Posts: 504 | From: No longer here | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted Account
Banned
Member # 21978

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deleted Account     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So Mike if all the nobility & royalty of Europe were Black & Whites were their slaves, where are the pics/paintings of White women suckling Black babies??? After all Queens, Princesses, & Noble women did not suckle their own children.

Haha. Are you aware that 99% of people who look at Mike's site think it is a parody? This includes white supremacists. Yea, most the latter think he is some white dude trying to mock actual Afrocentrists and would probably buy him a beer.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Metapedia_talk:Community_portal#Realhistoryww

"One possibility: it may just be a comic hoax site created for laughs. - NatAll75 22:57, 11 July 2014 (CEST)"

Posts: 504 | From: No longer here | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metapedia

File:Notable people of african descent.png

-

Oh,oh, this looks like the work of our old friend the demented Cass.

Hey Cass, you degenerate piece of pink Albino sh1t. I see that you're still jealous of Black beauty.

BTW Cass, I'm curious, do pictures of ugly Blacks REALLY make you feel better about your pale pasty White Ass?

I ask because when I look at pathetic Albinos like you, I just feel sorry for you, it has nothing to do with me.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Realhistoryww

Hello Metapedia, I would like to ask are you aware of a surprisingly prolific bullshit history website called "Realhistoryww" (world wide?) by any chance. This ridiculous nonsense claims that Europe's original inhabitants were negroes, and since about 2000 BC or so, whites (or albinos, as it refers to us as, since according to them, there is only one human race, the black human race, and we are just blacks with albinism) came out of Central Asia and gradually conquered Europe, and that all European civilization was actually the work of the negro, and the albinos just usurped it, and that the nobility of Europe (especially the Holy Roman Empire) were black or mulatto up until the 18th century. I think they also say that Adolf Hitler and all the other NSDAP leaders had black ancestry.
They justify their ramblings by claiming that over the last 200 years, us nasty "albinos" faked and modified loads of documents and artworks to write the black Europeans out of history and make it look as if the albinos had always been here. They don't just reserve this nonsense for European civilization but claim than Asian and Meso-American civilizations were actually founded by blacks as well(funny how every black civilization existed outside of Sub-Saharan Africa and was usurped by another race).
Anyway, the reason why I think this puerile drivel is worthy of the attention of white patriots is because I think there may be something very sinister behind it. Lets just say I suspect our enemies want the negro to think he has a legitimate claim to our legacy and homeland. The cultural Marxist lie that Europe has always been multicultural is already becoming mainstream. Depictions of Saint Maurice (who didn't even live in Europe) are now supposed proof that there were negro knights in medieval Europe. It will only be so long until our enemies try to pull the rug out from under us and start putting in mainstream history books that European civilization was founded by blacks and our nobility were negroes up until modern times. You may think that this is some extremely obscure fringe website, but you'd be wrong. It has a lot of content, and it's images frequently come up near the top in google image searches like "Cheddar Man" (the oldest human remains in Britain), "Holy Roman Emperor" or "Charles V". However there is not so much as a blog entry ridiculing and tearing their nonsense to shreds. This is without a doubt one of the most offensive, anti-white websites I have ever encountered, and if they didn't dis the Jews (they claim the original Israelites and Jesus were black as well) it would be the worst website on the net in my opinion. I would just like to help to get word about this filth out there amongst the pro-white online community so we can tear this nonsense to shreds.

Regards, a young Irish patriot

Bull-scheisse zwei.jpg

P.S - this is Emperor Charles V of the Holy Roman Empire, according to them. You can always recognise a Realhistoryww photo by the beige banner along the bottom with a caption in it.
Hu1 19:58, 11 July 2014 (CEST) Yes I think it would be good if the writer of this letter registered on Metapedia to write an article debunking these claims. It is however not an urgent necessity because at the moment these claims are not widely believed, but it is always good to be pro-active. (Galileo 22:28, 11 July 2014 (CEST)). One possibility: it may just be a comic hoax site created for laughs. - NatAll75 22:57, 11 July 2014 (CEST)

Well that website is basically just more of this (File:Notable people of african descent.png). The easiest debunking is the genetic distance. http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution#Genetic_distance Between subsaharan africans and eurasians it is huge. Eurasians are far closer to the neanderthal and groids are far closer to the bonobo. A Wyatt Man 06:26, 12 July 2014 (CEST

-

Mena: I am surprise the fanatic Eurocentrist Anglopyramidologist aka Cassiteride doesn't have an article on his Metamedia website critisizing Realhistoryww. He wrote articles critisizing Afrocentrist historians and conspiracy theorists on Metamedia.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the thread takes a new turn, lol

wasn't is Mike who came up with the affectionately shortented "Cass" nickname version of Cassiterides

Nevermind, it's not important, carry on...

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note that anywhere you look on the internet, the most scientific rebuttal from albino scientists about whites not being albinos is the same as Doxie's, or "No we're not".

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
the thread takes a new turn, lol

wasn't is Mike who came up with the affectionately shortented "Cass" nickname version of Cassiterides

Nevermind, it's not important, carry on...

Leave it alone Lioness, as an Albino with a melanin deficient brain, you just wouldn't understand the compassion a civilized Black man would feel for a Albino youth with even greater shortcomings.

If you wonder why I do not show that same compassion for the dim African youth, well, they can do better.

Deleted Account
Banned
Member # 21978

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deleted Account     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL? I dont have anything to do with that site. My account was closed last year. That site is a joke. The people there are as crazy as Mike111.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohh Mike that is rich, you have absolutely NO compassion for White (Not Albino) youth or White children only hatred same with all your ilk (Narmer, TrollPatrol, XYYBoy, Ironfaggot,Kikuyu, Clyde,Nontruthhitman,DD'eDeN,Mena7,Marc,Typezeiss, Truthcentric, Marc,Mali,42Tribes,etc). Why else would you not want White youth/children to know where they come from, who they are, who their ancestors are? Why else would you want them to think there is no where on earth they belong? Why else would you want them to think they are inferior? Why else would you want them to think their people have done nothing/accomplished nothing? Why else would you want them to think they have nothing to be proud of as White people? Why else would you not want them to have knowledge of self?
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Doxie,Doxie, as compassionate as I am, I love the truth also. So I have to balance the adverse effects the truth will have on Albino people, with the harm that is done to EVERYBODY ELSE by hiding the truth of what you Albinos have done, and why you did it: (insecurity and paranoia about your "Compromised" place in the Human family).

Have you seen this?
To thine own self be true!

Running from Albinism

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, as I said you have absolutely NO compassion for White (Not Albino) youth or White children only hatred same with all your ilk (Narmer, TrollPatrol, XYYBoy, Ironfaggot,Kikuyu, Clyde,Nontruthhitman,DD'eDeN,Mena7,Marc,Typezeiss, Truthcentric, Marc,Mali,42Tribes,etc). Why else would you not want White youth/children to know where they come from, who they are, who their ancestors are? Why else would you want them to think there is no where on earth they belong? Why else would you want them to think they are inferior? Why else would you want them to think their people have done nothing/accomplished nothing? Why else would you want them to think they have nothing to be proud of as White people? Why else would you not want them to have knowledge of self? Answer my questions Mike. Sorry not going to that link as your site is NOT a reliable source. Its a biased, Anti-White, hate Whitey, Kill Whitey, Black racist, Black supremacist site.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike what is the current approval rating for Obama amoung black folk?
Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sick and tired of the attacks on White people by people who claim to be part of an group that faced oppression(Blacks). You think that by attacking Whites in the same way they have done to you will make you find comfort?? You think by robbing them of their continent will give you solace??

Let me say is that The best way to deal with your enemie, is not to hate him, anyone can do that...But to Befriend him and show him The Heart that you are Born with that is Given to you from the Father God. You talk about Asians, Africans, Indians, Natives etc and then speak in scorn of whites and put them in an corner where you can attack them at your whim and make them feel like they are the only people that have done evil to others in this life. Just stop it. White people are people who deserve the same support and forgiveness given to others and not marginalized because of the past.

The thing is that White people have done many great things for people in this world and have given back to people who have little in this earth. I am not defending them because I feel they deserve it. But because I feel that Forgiveness is the greatest tool to growth and for changing the minds of the next generation of white children so they can rally around the human family and come to know that they aint superior nor worse but are on the Journey and mercies of God to acceptance of Jesus Christ..

To forgive whites for their sins is to forgive yourself and liberate yourself from the shackles thats holding you back from growing better for yourself. Whites have to come to grips with what they did and not ignore it, but should not be deemeed because of it hated or persecuted.

I feel that they have things they themselves have to work out. The stuff done to Blacks in USA, South Africa is apprehensible and they have not repented for it.

The Media still steals African Countries like Egypts History for white glories and still don't distribute the wealth to the people like they should. They have to be told like a Parent dicipling their child that they gotta curb their ego. Blacks and Whites must start looking at each other as Brothers and have a relationship of brotherhood to stand strong with each other to overcome the differences that they have.

When I look at the human race, I see people with cultures thats to be shared and learned with respect.

I loves to see Asians who are usually in boxes or ethnic encalves like China Town wtc. Actively take part in African Caribbean culture like

-

-

-

^^When you open up to the chinese, no people is more Loyal then them. They Abhorr lying and will defend there Black brothers like no others. Problem is though, is that they come from a communist state so there mentality is extreme conservetive mentality. Thats why when they leave China and emigrate to The Caribbean, they don't want to go back becuase they are truly a part of the Black family.

Another Asians that Whites should learn to emulate is the Philippinos. They have the mentality of the Hands and Feet of Christ. Who is a better care giver, maid and Helper of others then them. They are people who makes life easier for others and rarely complain of their plight. Devout Christians also. They also blend culture with Blacks and share many things in common with them like Love of Basketball, Love of Break dancing. Hip Hop Great Foods;

-

-

Filipinos are people more open to accepting of Others? then most ethnic groups and in every Ghettos in Toronto..Its usually filled with Fillipinos and Blacks and I Hope that I am right that they get along great. Filipinos even paid a Black American to play for their national team and he was regarded As an Hero:

-

Indians are a people that adapt to their environment wherever it is. With Blacks they Black, With Whites, sadly they know there forced place. But I love them and Hope the shackles breaks off of them and they stand for truth.

Native Canadians, are a people who should be asked by everyone in Canada how to treat them and what they need to prosper. Their culture is with the Land and they have respect for Gods Earth and are the Maintainers of Gods Green Earth. They also struggle but Blacks and some whites have been their for them, but often they are alone because the reserves are like 3rd world conditions and Society ignores there plight unless they try and steal more of their land:

-

Latino Canadians are a people who come here and align with Blacks and Filipinos and have there drive by spanish they love to speak wherever they are. There Culture is more like the Nuyroicans they blend there culture with Black American Influences and create brand new cultures.

-

Its like this Toronto has the ABilty to be the Blueprint for all Cities in North America just as long as the brothers black and white PUT DOWN THE GUN!!!! No more youth losing their life at the hand at the devils sword.

Its not hard to See Humanity in others, people. You just gotta open up to them and speak to the person who don't look like you. Whites gotta Open Up the fact that they caused distress to all people I mention and ask for forgiveness and Repent to the Most High and start there journey of Shalom. I hope Whites to start standing up for African History to be told by an African perspective and for them to build bridges to all the people they have Hurt. Its not hard, You just gotta realize YOU AINT GREAT. Your on the Journey of Life like anyone else. Humans are all the same...What seperates us is whether we have Accepted Jesus as our lord and savior.

So I will fight for whites, like I do for blacks, Indians, Asians etc not because whites deserve defending, But like a lil brother you still love him, even if he gets on your nerves.

Edit: For You Doxie, I never said that other racists did not attack whites. But White people deserve defending. Maybe I worded it wrong. Meant no harm. Buy with movies like exodus still being made, It does not seem that Whites have asked for forgiveness.

Also Stop pointing at other peoples racisms as if that ignores the realization that White people control the world. When your a leader, you are to be the example for others. Other races look up to Whites, if they ask the people they hurt for forgiveness, who knows if other races would follow.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Hypocritical as always King. You wanna claim that you will fight for Whites but yet you demean, degrade & dehumanize us in the exact same breath. As I've already said, to you real Whites are those who are willing to betray & destroy their own including their own children for the sake of Blacks & other non-Whites. I tell ya what King, when you & all other Blacks apologize & ask forgiveness for Blacks from the Barbary coast of Africa kidnapping & enslaving my people (before we ever did it to you) & for the Moors stealing Spain, Portugal & S. France, enslaving my people for almost 1000 yrs, using my sisters as their own personal whores (again before we ever did anything to you),then we will talk. When Asians apologize for what the Mongols did then we will talk.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Hypocritical as always King. You wanna claim that you will fight for Whites but yet you demean, degrade & dehumanize us in the exact same breath. As I've already said, to you real Whites are those who are willing to betray & destroy their own including their own children for the sake of Blacks & other non-Whites. I tell ya what King, when you & all other Blacks apologize & ask forgiveness for Blacks from the Barbary coast of Africa kidnapping & enslaving my people (before we ever did it to you) & for the Moors stealing Spain, Portugal & S. France, enslaving my people for almost 1000 yrs, using my sisters as their own personal whores (again before we ever did anything to you),then we will talk. When Asians apologize for what the Mongols did then we will talk.

Ha,ha,ha,ha:

Thank you Doxie, he gets on my nerves too with that nonsense.

Btw, I see that you've been boning up on your history - very good.

I much prefer Albinos who know what they're talking about - but aren't you being just a tad bit overly selective as to your points of complaint?

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
King, why did you delete your post before I had a chance to reply???

Mike, I already knew about it Whitey hater boy. If I'm not mistaken it was a member here (not you or any of your ilk though), that taught me the extent of it.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
King,

As I've often said before on many occasions, Christianity offers great appeal to those whose minds are weak and intellect, low.

When you post like a simpletons as you've done above, you really do help prove my point without a shadow of doubt. You are a brainless wimp who has trouble finding the light switch in a dark room.

Pointing out that you whites are albinos is not the same as enslaving or disenfranchising them from the many opportunities of life.
Instead, what it is doing is revealing a massive lie that has been perpetuated by albinos themselves.
That you find it so offensive simply indicates the depth that you have internalized their lies. That you are susceptible to their lies is the same reason why you are susceptible to a religion that preys on the weak.

You say that whites are worth defending?
Well what do you think the purpose of the white house, the FBI, The CIA and local police, the Jewish media, Google and Facebook are for?
You sure are one stupid piece of work!

In the future, before you are so quick to turn the other cheek, take a look between your legs and try to locate your nut sack. You very likely will find that it's missing.

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"But Albinism is a disease" (mike111's site)

Define disease please...

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:

Not trying to be an hypocrite Doxie, But I realize my error in critiqiuing White people like that.

So I will post this as a hopefull make up for it since it came off wrong in that post. After reviewing it, It was out of touch.

What I meant to say, is that White people are no different then anyone else. We all make mistakes and sin. Their sins are not worse then what other people have done in this disturbed world. Forgiving them.,..Is Forgiving yourself. The Human family would be negllected if Whites are left out and everyone supports each other.

White people though have the power to start the trend of human forgiveness, where we all speak up about our racism freely and without fear and that we dead this hate through dialogue. I feel that if Whites start the ball rolling on this, other peoples would follow their lead since many people look up Whites.

I mentioned Toronto because of how diverse it is and how we all share in each others culture. Asians try Black Culture. Whites try Native culture, and we all live in the same communties showing real love and devotion to each other.

Look at the Pics I should of posted in the 1st place. I'm not proud of the 1st post...to angry:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Toronto is an melting pot of people, colors, faith and love. We see all people expermenting and trying things that in other countries, would be difficult for people to do. Thats the Love that is shared in Toronto that could be an blueprint for other cities around North America. We all live together and learn to be accepting of differences. Children, the future are blessed to be tollerant of other peoples culture and learn to respect each other. Muslims and Christians mostly live in peace and in the same neighbourhoods. Its all about coming out of your shell and building up one another. I failed to write that in my earlier post and it came off as an target of whites and what they have done negatively. Truth is that Christians build up not teardown. Canada aint my Home, but I will fight for the children to have a place of rest for themselves and do what MANY children around the world can't do...Live out their Childhood.

Thats why its important that other cities in North America follow the lead of Canada and Toronto to a more supporting of all youth and giving them the building blocks to grow.

Doxie, My earlier post as usual went off on Critiqueing Whites, That was wrong of me.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
King,

As I've often said before on many occasions, Christianity offers great appeal to those whose minds are weak and intellect, low.

When you post like a simpletons as you've done above, you really do help prove my point without a shadow of doubt. You are a brainless wimp who has trouble finding the light switch in a dark room.

Pointing out that you whites are albinos is not the same as enslaving or disenfranchising them from the many opportunities of life.
Instead, what it is doing is revealing a massive lie that has been perpetuated by albinos themselves.
That you find it so offensive simply indicates the depth that you have internalized their lies. That you are susceptible to their lies is the same reason why you are susceptible to a religion that preys on the weak.

You say that whites are worth defending?
Well what do you think the purpose of the white house, the FBI, The CIA and local police, the Jewish media, Google and Facebook are for?
You sure are one stupid piece of work!

In the future, before you are so quick to turn the other cheek, take a look between your legs and try to locate your nut sack. You very likely will find that it's missing.

Ouch, Narmer That hurts bro.

Let me say that All those companies Don't defend whites, but exploit them as mental slaves and cannon foddern for the elites who look at regular whites, as they do Other peoples of society...Statistcs. Walk through a Ghettos like Regent Park, Atkinson, Moss Park, Flemingdon Park in Toronto Narmer, you would be surprised how much Whites and Blacks Live, Work, and defend each other in these places. Its not about Choosing sides in some made up race war where the elites laugh as we kill off each other for their pleasure and enjoyment Narmer. Its about realizeing, that Whites normal, are NOT YOUR ENEMIES. They are as brainwashed as the Blacks. and to free the minds Blacks, is to free the minds of white as well. If you talk to these people, you will see the disenfranchisement they feel with the taking of there areas and building Condos. How The Blacks and Whites who have lived in those Areas for 30 years, don't get 1st dibbs on housing back in the comunitys after they are rebuilt but have their names in draws with people who have lived in their for lets say less then 5 years. Whites are not my Enemies Narmer. I recognize the common enemy. They are as exploited, pressed for Jobs and ignored by socitety as anyone else. Also many Filipinos, Indians live in these areas as well and the suffering they face is a FACT. They would be playing right into the hands of the elites, who WANT to throw all the Coloreds and Marginallzed Whites in one place and fight for scraps and kill each other. The sad thing though is when they don't like people, they will torment them not realizing that this plays right into the hands of the elites because when you don't value the life of someone living in your neighbourhood, then they can say that your life to Them is worthless also. Thast why all these people in these areas goptta PUT THE GUN DOWN!!! Thats why I said Blacks and Whites in the 1st place. They kill each other can't travel to different communties and have the peole fearful in there own homes. Now this is changing. All people in these areas watch the watchers. So they realize that they live hear to popualtian control themselves. and when things are quite, they send there goons to regulate the fear when none has died for lets say a year. If you talk to these people you will see the real face of Family in them. Blacks and Whites working togther, eating together, and living together.

Now you come on here with Albino this and that to make them feel like they have a skin disease that needs to be erased, and I will take offence to that because The human family was Made By god not evolution, and he decided these colors, to say one is a disease, is to say that God made an Mistake in creating them. But I hope you know Narmer God makes no mistakes. Not one Ghetto in Toronto is not diverse, Regent Park has 60% muslim how that happened I don't know, but still 40% Blacks Whites Asians Latinos. They play and survive in this jungle and they navigate it with people loyal to them not just for money, but for Love...This is the Heart of Real Toronto, Where Toronto The Good still lives. Toronto is losing its soul and is becoming an angry, life is a game, torture your brother promote illuminati bullish. Just walk around downtown, the things you see on these shirts that they wear would blow your mind.

ALL Whites and blacks in these communties Know about these things and while some give in and turn evil, the rest recist and defend themselves the best way they can. The Battle is real. The Prince of Peace is protecting, but still it weighs on the young as well as the Old. Old People who arebeing forced from their homes who have lived in these places since the 70's are not getting preferential treatment, but have to gamble with an lottery that makes it equal for all who lived their even if you only lived their for 2 years. Now this aint the same as the Biblical story of the The Man who gave all peole the same amount of money . Its the fact that these people would cry foul if they werent bent over backwards for and ass kissed. If it don't make sense Narmer hear me out. Why build Condos in a City where there is homelessness and people are on a waiting list for apartements Familes going bankrupt because they can't afford to pay market rent and provide for their familes. 19% of children in Toronto live below the poverty line. How can that happen in a city that is the Largest in Canada?? This city is catering to the rich and not the normal folks. These Condos are meant as an way to move the well off into areas that are Prime real estate and move the poor out, or take out ethnic poor that they feel cause trouble, and scatter them outside the city. Not realizing if there was investment in these areas, their would be no trouble.

The Blacks, Whites, Asians etc are unified in these areas especially Atkinson, but the people never stand up for their rights until the law is passed that they will destroy there homes, then they see condos go up. Why condos and not Apartments? Because No normal person can afford Condos, only rich. This city is pricing the poor out of the city and its done on purpose. Like I wrote before 19% of Children can't afford to eat 3 square meals, live below the poverty line. It happened in London england, and its happening here. Things are being built, but none of it for the poor. Its meant for recreation of the rich. They say even in some Condos they will have different entrences for the richest, and the rich so even them they are dividing...yet none say nothing. Guess how much a Ice Cream Cone cost in this Downtown Narmer 5 bucks. If you want a Beer at an Raptor game 15 dollars. Thats all I will post for now. But the people in these areas know whats up especially Regent Park but some are to bujsy with street cred and not people cred and I pray I am wrong about that because None of these youth should Die.

I posted up pics of these Brothers that have fallen to ego and it bothers me that these guys don't realize thats excatly what the elites and there Games want for us toy around with peoples lives like its an TV show. Sigh man its an system of destruction.

Edit: now i could be wrong. and all this is oppisite of what i feel it to be.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Boy, you are hopeless, and as dumb as a brick.

Why you are so dumb in the information age of the internet is beyond belief.
With all the information at your fingertip to make sound decisions, you are too dumb to know which questions to ask.

The US military budget for 2014 was $618 billion dollars. In 2015 the US military budget will be 498 Billion dollars.
Dummy, over the last 10 years, that averages to over $5 Trillion dollars for US military alone.
Who do you think the US is so afraid of to spend that kind of money?
Use your desktop/laptop/cell to find how much the US spent over the last 10 years on educating or on healthcare of it's citizens.
All these decisions are made by albinos. Negroes, Niggas, Blacks and wimpy soft/dumb ignorants like you have absolutely no say in this. So who the hell are you supposed to be protecting?

Slavery has exited for thousands of years, in almost every culture on the planet.
Cultures with the worst forms of slavery have always been albino and always will be.

While your wimp ass is whining and trying to act like Aunt Jamima, protecting albinos, whites are in their labs laughing and creating more effective forms of Ebola and other bioweapons to decrease the black population.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

You sure are dumb. You should be ashamed to even speak, but it appears that you are too dumb to even feel shame.

--------------------

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DD'eDeN:

Define disease please...

Boy, just what kind of an idiot are you?

Read the fuching DICTIONARY!

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
LOL Narmer, and this coming from you someone who has outright called for the genocide/extermination of Whites. Anyhow let that hatred seep through you Narmer, feel that hatred. You ought to be locked up before you harm a White person like you want to do.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Doxie, That is just your albino mind speaking.
If blacks really wanted to harm whites then I'll just say that it's much much easier to create a virus that only kills albinos then it is to create one that only kills blacks.

Quick, name one black organization/institute/Group who have ever or are now working on albino specific bioweapons?
You won't be able to because the only group that are working on such things are white/Jew albinos.

Each year your group spends hundreds of billions of dollars just to hamper and destroy black people.

--------------------

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
No Narmer that is what you have stated yourself on numerous occasions. Nobody is trying to create a virus that kills Blacks you moron. BTW, once again Whites are NOT Albinos & Jews are NOT White, get that through your Whitey hating head.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Doxie-Ralph-Lionese

The Albino government has been caught numerous times conducting lethal genetic experiments on blacks. There is absolutely no denying it.

For murdering hundreds of black men in the Tuskegee experiment, The US government as compensation gave families of these murder victims $4,000 each.
In comparison, the US albino government compensated Japanese Americans interred for one 1 year during WW-II in concentration camps $30,000 each as compensation.
Obviously, a black life is worth far less than 1 year of freedom for a Japanese person.

Following WW-II, George Bush Sr. and his albino Jew friends brought the Nazi Eugenics experiments to the US and with Albino US government funding created Planned Parenthood which sterilized tens of thousands of African American women.
After pleading guilty of racist experimentation, the US government offered these victims $5,000 each for destroying their ability to ever have children.
Had this been a group of albino women, their compensation would have been no less than $10M each.

Twenty years before he was U.S. President, George Bush brought two “ race-science ” professors in front of the Republican Task Force on Earth Resources and Population. As chairman of the Task Force, then-Congressman Bush invited Professors William Shockley and Arthur Jensen to explain to the committee how allegedly runaway birth-rates for African-Americans were “ down-breeding ” the American population. Afterwards Bush personally summed up for the Congress the testimony his black-inferiority advocates had given to the Task Force.
George Bush held his hearings on the threat posed by black babies on August 5, 1969, while much of the world was in a better frame of mind–celebrating mankind’s progress from the first moon landing 16 days earlier.
Bush’s obsessive thinking on this subject was guided by his family’s friend, Gen. William H. Draper, Jr., the founder and chairman of the Population Crisis Committee, and vice chairman of the Planned Parenthood Federation. Draper had long been steering U.S. public discussion about the so-called “ population bomb ” in the non-white areas of the world.
The United Nations Population Fund claims that 37 percent of contraception users in Ibero-America and the Caribbean have already been surgically sterilized.
In a 1991 report, William H. Draper III’s agency asserts that 254 million couples will be surgically sterilized over the course of the 1990s; and that if present trends continue, 80 percent of the women in Puerto Rico and Panama will be surgically sterilized.

The U.S. government pays directly for these sterilizations.
So, black readers, the taxes you pay to the US government are used to fund Eugenics program against yourselves. Talk about self funded genocide!

Project Coast, As a component of racial warfare

Research on birth control methods to reduce the black birth rate was one such area. Daan Goosen, the managing director of Roodeplaat Research Laboratories between 1983 and 1986, told Tom Mangold of the BBC that Project Coast supported a project to develop a contraceptive that would have been applied clandestinely to blacks. Goosen reported that the project had developed a vaccine for males and females and that the researchers were still searching for a means by which it could be delivered to make blacks sterile without making them aware. Testimony given at the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) suggested that Project Coast researchers were also looking into putting birth control substances in water supplies.

Name even one similar incident of genetic attacks against whites that Blacks have instigated and I might begin to take your whining of black racism seriously?
I'm waiting.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Narmer, don't sit there and play innocent. You have spoken of your desire to exterminate White people. However you never said how you would go about ensuring your massive out breeding campaign succeeded or what you would do to the Whites who refused. You know good and well if you Blacks had the technology, you'd do the same thing to us.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Still waiting for your example of an organized black led campaign to murder albinos?
Having trouble ID'ing even one, right?

--------------------

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Still waiting for you to answer my questions Narmer so we're even. I can name some that are ready to step up to the plate when the time is right my Whitey hating Black racist friend.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
You know good and well if you Blacks had the technology, you'd do the same thing to us.

NO Doxie dear, Black people are healthy humans, we don't do that sort of thing to other humans, even our "less-than-perfect" Albinos.

But do you see how you all do things like that as a result of that "Lack-of-Melanin" in the Brain thing that we are always talking about.

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member

Define disease please...

"Read the fuching DICTIONARY!" Mike111

Yeah, I suspected you wouldn't define it.

Case closed.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Define disease please...

Case closed.

Another "Lack-of-Melanin" in the Brain thing that we are always talking about.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:

Define disease please...

Case closed.

WTF!?! [Eek!]

Are you still in high school?

Any fool knows that Albinism is an autosomal disease. It is posted here on ES at least in 200 different instances.

Close the case, but open your dull mind.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I don't understand the functioning, or lack of functioning of his Brain, so I didn't even bother trying to figure out what the infantile point was suppose to be. We're really getting some real winners these days. Almost makes Lioness seem intelligent.
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Narmerthoth "Any fool knows that Albinism is an autosomal disease."

Yeah, that's why: Case Closed.

Thanks for your response.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
K14: Kostenki genome

Blacks (African emigres) around Black Sea since 50,000 years?

See diagraph: Note: Non-Africans should be African Emigres(I think)
diagraph

from eurogenes blog:
http://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2014/11/kostenki-14-perhaps-not-what-i-expected.html

(I'm no geneticist, but made comment 36)
- - -

Egyptology posts re. Kostenki:

Population genetics and the Cro-Magnon question 15 January, 2008 Egyptology

European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe 02 October, 2007 Egyptology

From 3 Million Years Ago -Early Abstract and Thinking in Africa 2007 Egyptology

Ponsford
Member # 20191

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ponsford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kostenki the 36,000 year old skeleton belong to Y chromosome haplogroup C which is very rare in modern Europe and is estimated to derive approximately 65,000 years ago.
Posts: 121 | From: Guyana | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
The Man from 'eDeN/DoN R.

"This new study is based on ancient DNA extracted from the fossilized skeleton, Kostenki 14 or K-14, who once was a short, dark featured man from approx. 36,000 years ago who died along the Middle Don River in Kostenki-Borshchevo, Russia."

source

This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com