EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Land of Punt Picture

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Land of Punt Picture
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guys i have been attempting to collect some pictures of Puntites and information on the Land of Punt. I have seem most of them out there but i stumbled upon this one:
 -

This was from a Google search of "Land of Punt" The link is down and i cannot get the full resolution pic.....IF there are any other rare pic please point me to them. Also i have heard that there are arguments that the land of punt is located in Arabia. What is the source of such arguments and what do they use as proof?

Thanks much.

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might want to try the local forum search engine. Lord knows many if not all the pictures of Punt and its inhabitants were posted on this forum before.
Posts: 26236 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing I noticed is that for some reason or other the archives are only in the Egyptology section of the forum and not in this Ancient Egypt section.
Posts: 26236 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com