EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » amazigh participation in african unity

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: amazigh participation in african unity
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
@brim
You surely have to leave these things to Berber people, you don’t belong to that land so stay out. You should be returned back to where you originally came from. Iraq & Palestine need you very much; North Africa doesn’t need you at all. Or if you’re black, I know you’re in Africa, but don’t come near Berber land, Berber land is from Egypt to Mauritania & the whole north. If you; the Arabs have problems between yourselves, keep the Berber out of it & do it outside their land. We’ve had enough of invaders coming to our land causing problems & destroy our land. All invaders have left accept you the Arabs. PolisAlgerio Arab piece of ****; like you working for free for the Algerian military Arab scum, isn’t doing any good but only making fool of themselves, making more money for the billionaires Algerian Arab military from shawia & for their dogs Arabs in Tindouf (originally Moroccan) this land & other lands will be returned back to Morocco when the oil, source of money for Algeria, runs out. These military Arabs of Algeria have already badly beaten in 2 wars; 1963 & 1976. In the 1963 sand war if it wasn’t for Russia & Cuba helping out, whole of Algeria would be under Moroccan rule.
If you want to be like we say activist, why don’t you help the Basque or the Kurdish people for the right of a home land or support the Berber (Guanches) the canary islanders for independence from the Spanish occupation. These people are different race, speak different languages & been there before or the same time as their occupiers. But fighting & disliking your Arab people isn’t very good or isn’t very wise either. Just look at the human right abuses, torture & killings that is happening for many years, in the country you’re living in as a guest; Algeria, or if you’re a PolisAlgerio Arab sucker at least you should condemn it. All the Arabs & the Africans living in the Maghreb Berber are just a guests to the Berber.
The Algerian Arab military have killed over 2 million innocent people in Algeria in less than 10 years, 100’s of people have disappeared & 100’s have left to other countries. Sadam didn’t kill 2 million in less than 10 years. Algerian human right abuses, torture & killings is to be the worse in the world.
The Algerian military have successfully invented PolisAlgerio & suckers like you, to take revenge of 1963 sand war, but they never expected to have plenty of money pouring in from the idiots abroad. Now things have changed, money is more important. Suckers & dogs like you are sent to bring in more money, without getting any credits for it. Even people prisoned in camps in Tindouf aren’t getting anything because the hungry Arab military & PolisAlgerio bastards aren’t giving them anything. All what these camp people get is; hunger; rape; humiliation; & killings.
PolisAlgerio suckers, propaganda history starts from the Spanish occupation. Why don’t they go away beyond that or away beyond that is the great Morocco from Oujda until Sudan, Mauritania didn’t exist. History takes us until the Ottoman Empire & its occupation of the Maghreb Berber & before the Ottomans is the united Maghreb Berber.
The multimillionaires shawia Algerian military scum & their family won’t be taking the money with them when they die, the PolisAlgerio Arab suckers are getting too old, very disappointed & breaking up slowly, slowly. The Berber Sahara is still with Morocco & it's getting better & better & there to stay forever with Morocco. The Berber land for us the Amazigh is still united, one land, one country & not 5 countries. I feel more welcomed & in my land when I visit my Berber brothers & sisters in Kabily north of Algeria. You the PolisAlgerio sucker would be killed if you go there because they don’t like the dirty Arabs or black African traitors like you who are doing no good but only causing more problems in their amazigh land. The amazing land is the land which is from the Mediterranean Sea to Mali & from Egypt to Mauritania.
The real mazigh.

moroccan forum
Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
abdulkarem3 - Nice post, but is there a point?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No there is no point.

The Berbers are a perfect example of a confused identity and nationality. Coastal Berbers especially have a hard time because of their obviously mixed ancestry. They curse those who are their ancestors and then what is left? Arabs, black Africans and Europeans are the basis for their culture and history, so how does it make sense to curse them? Europe doesn't accept them and treat them as equals as can be seen in the slums of France and elsewhere. "Arabs", meaning Iraqis, Syrians, Jordanians and Lebanese don't accept them because they conquered the area and view themselves as conquerors. Arabians don't view them as equals because they feel they are the only true Arabs and everyone else is a wanna be. Black Africans don't accept them because they want to be white.

So what are you left with? A severe case of schizophrenic multiple personality disorder.
When North Africa tells the history of the Islamic golden Age, they don't mind being Arab. When the cultures of the Tuaregs and Saharan Africans, along with Timbuktu are discussed, they don't mind being black. When the influence and culture of Europe is discussed, they don't mind being Europeans. So of course trying to say these peoples are not part of their history and ancestry is like cutting off your face despite your head, literally.

What they should say and stick to is the idea that North Africa is not the Arab world and that it is African. Period. The fact that many of these people are of mixed descent doesn't change this. Otherwise, trying to run around and scream about berber nationalism while pretending Berbers are not Africans and descended from black Africans is ridiculous. The Africans know better, the Europeans know better, the Levantines know better and so do the Arabians. So it leaves them looking stupid. If anything they should be seeking African control of North Africa, by those of predominately African descent, as opposed to European or Arab descent. But that would leave a lot of these Berber nationalists in the dust now wouldn't it? There is the dilemma. They want to benefit from a mixed ancestry and be treated equally as Africans, Europeans, Levantines and Arabians, yet they contradict themselves when they claim "pure" Berber ancestry. The only "pure" Berbers are black Africans, as Berber is a language, which makes "pure" Berber no more meaningful than "pure" French speaker.

The funny thing is that in all reality they want to be treated as "purely" mixed.

Posts: 8896 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The point is that the modern militant aMazigh
movement is bilogically determinant and viciously
anti-black, having nothing to do with African unity.

I find the Arabized Muslim "Berbers" as more
natural allies than those North Africentrics
and I'm talking from pure lifelong experience.

There is a clear cut identity split between
* Arab(ized)
* Berber
* aMazigh
each of the three has a different image of self.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
abdulkarem3 - Nice post, but is there a point?
I guess the point is to show that kabyle militants hate arabs. But the funny thing is that these algerian arabs are in reality just arabized berbers themselves.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of these guys are confused and this could be a result of so many of them being of French descent, especially Northern Algeria. Every time I visit their websites, I notice it is all in French and the people look more French than African. But of course that is supposed to mean nothing.

But the racism is to be expected from those who want to be accepted across the Mediterranean in Europe. Unfortunately, the Europeans still view them as mixed mulattoes no matter how they try and pretend to be "pure" white Africans. Europe is a magnet for these people and they seem to not mind mixed European ancestry, but want to claim to be "pure" North African. They are just "pure" mixed centric people.

http://www.amazighworld.org/

Posts: 8896 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

The point is that the modern militant aMazigh
movement is bilogically determinant and viciously
anti-black, having nothing to do with African unity.

I find the Arabized Muslim "Berbers" as more
natural allies than those North Africentrics
and I'm talking from pure lifelong experience.

There is a clear cut identity split between
* Arab(ized)
* Berber
* aMazigh
each of the three has a different image of self.

I fear Takruri is right.
Posts: 26260 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti- Are these the "White" Berbers that you were talking about?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I guess the point is to show that kabyle militants hate arabs. But the funny thing is that these algerian arabs are in reality just arabized berbers themselves.
General Aideed himself suggested that Somali were Arabized Oromo as well...so it's not confined to Algerians only...
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all of you guys basically answered mike's question, appreciate it. Another thing, there is a guy who has posted here occasionally by the name of mazigh and i have seen him on a type of anthro forum in which he was telling people how the berbers basically brought the black sub-saharans everything. I recognized him by his call name and his info would match the same debates he would have with takruri in the nilevalleyciv forum concerning the sahelian civilizations.

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com