EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Freemasonry

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Freemasonry
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It all began in the time of King Solomon ... or that is what they say.

Anyway, the new issue of New African

-

has this story on their main issue

Secret societies: Africa’s way forward
Powerful secret societies in the West and elsewhere rule their countries and the world behind the scenes. They meet annually or thereabouts in secret locations. They discuss and take decisions on major policies affecting their countries and the world. Their memberships cut across politics, business, media, military, diplomacy, academia, etc. And they get things done as planned. Being part of the same world, doesn’t Africa also need its own secret societies (multiples of them, minus their sinister side) to defend its interests globally and speed up its development? In this wide-ranging piece, our editor, Baffour Ankomah, argues that it is about time Africa joined in the fest.

Princess Diana’s famous butler, Paul Burrell, the “hub” around which her post-divorce life revolved, who worked for the British Royal Household for 21 long years, is the man who revealed in 2002 that the Queen called him one day after Diana’s death and told him: “Be careful, Paul; nobody has ever been as close to a member of my family as you were to Diana. There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”

That was heavy stuff. If the Queen has no knowledge of “the powers” at work in a country of which she is head of state, imagine the effort these “powers” [read secret societies or puppet masters] have made to hide their existence and (sometimes dangerous) activities from public view.

The Queen’s warning was the closest yet that any such Establishment figure had come to admitting that life was not just as we see it. That Western countries and others elsewhere are run by unseen powers (or in British parlance “unseen governments”) who pull the strings from behind the scenes. If anybody had talked about such “powers at work” in the terms used by the Queen, they would have said it was a “conspiracy theory” or he/she was a “conspiracy theorist”. (For writing this piece, I will be accused of being one). It is the classic way of dismissing such startling revelations and diverting attention away from the “conspiracy facts” that have ruled our world since Europe became the centre of the world.
----------

I think there is a good reason to be worried about. There is no doubt that secret sociaties exist.

A note, in my part time workplace, my boss sought a membership in one of those sociaties, and I feel that he is not happy about his decision.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one Arwa,
Check these out:

Conspiracy Factists, not Conspiracy Theorists

Illuminati

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone find it *interesting* that the New African article uses the same image (eye looking through the keyhole) as the John Birch Society's consipracy page? ... hmmm.

I wonder if Doug has any light to shed on this.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Good find, Horus!!!

I really don't get it why Baffour Ankomah advocates secret societies in Africa.

Why conceal something?

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Truth of this world, is out there. The problem is that we have all been lied to from birth. Hate is what it is. Divide and Conquer. What we truth seekers need to do is unite the people around facts. Too much people put emphasis on skin color. As if that is the be all and end all. This is what the secret societes want us to do. While we are preocupied with "Race" They can rule us with a iron fist. Some of us die for truth, that is how serious it is. What people need to ask themselves is what kind of world would this be if we were Free. What can we really accomplish as a people. What scares these people so much about us that they are desperate to keep us seperate. These are questions that need to be Answered. We as a people need to free ourselves.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freemasonry originates well before King Solomon and can be traced before the building of the pyramids. Freemasonry is of African origin and much like the Egyptian School of Mystery, meant to convey esoteric teachings.
Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
^Good find, Horus!!!

Why conceal something?

I think Baffour Ankomah is on the right track [Wink]

Read these Ancient Egyptian Proverbs

then, read these.

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what you posted here, the article seems ridiculous to me.

First off, there are secret societies and then there are secret societies. All aren't the same. Some are social in nature and others are more.... sinister.

But lets take a step back and look at this historically. All SOCIETIES have at their core a bond of identity and culture that is celebrated and reinforced through indoctrination. Such indoctrination often includes a definition of manhood and womanhood and their roles in the society. This concept of manhood and womanhood and indoctrination goes back to Africa. Fraternal bonds of culture and identity are celebrated all over the world and also started in Africa. Such bonds can be celebrated through music, art, religion, dancing or festivals. They may include various forms of adornment, dress and body scarification or tattooing. None of this is new and again it all starts in Africa. In fact, the indoctrination of men and women into their roles within society as well as developing bonds of culture and identity within the society are fundamental and healthy for any society.

What Africans need to realize is that most of the practices of so-called secret societies from in Europe are BASED ON AFRICAN patterns of social indoctrination. It is ridiculous for an African to mimic someone who is MIMICKING an African. Africa is the birth place of social indoctrination for men and women and the idea of rites of passage for men and women, what Europeans call Fraternities and Sororities. They have been in existence in Africa since before Europe knew what a sorority was. So it is absurd to suggest that Africa is MISSING anything, because they already HAD it to begin with. The point is that the whole idea of European secret societies and their relationship to African social custom, belief and bonding is lost.

European societies, secret or not secret, all have the same base purpose. That purpose is to reinforce the identity and SUPREMACY of white culture and ritual world wide. It is all white supremacy. All of it is based on patterns of custom and tradition that originated in Africa to begin with and the African tradition always put Africa at the focus for Africans, because Africa is the birthplace of mankind and there is no racism in that. Europeans on the other hand cannot claim to be the birthplace of anything. Everything they have came from somewhere else and most times it was through theft, deception or destruction. That is the culture of Europe and European societies at the core. So why would Africans want to emulate the behaviors of those who have been ultimately trying to destroy the fabric of African life for the last 500 years?

The true secret of European so-called "secret" societies is that they are utimately bent on the destruction of African culture, people, nationality, wealth and progress for the ultimate benefit of whites and most specifically white industrialists. They have taken the arts of ancient philosophical and mystical practices which come from Africa and elsewhere and turned them against Africans. They have taken the African trinity of man, woman and child and turned it into Jesus, Mary and the Holy Ghost. By doing so they realize they are inherently promoting the white family and white society and at the same time promoting the destruction of the black family, black identity and culture. Why? Because the origin of such concepts were based on a strong sense of national identity among African peoples. And in that identity was a strong sense of self, a strong sense of Africanness and a strong identification with blackness. But this was not racism, it was a positive and healthy view of what it is to be a black man or woman on earth. Such a healthy view of self for Africans and blacks is EXACTLY what white secret societies want to destroy. They want to promote the identity of whites as the most supreme form of self expression and positive self identity on the planet and this IS based on racism. Therefore, why on earth would Africans want to mimic something that is based on a hatred and a desire to destroy black African identity?

Freemasonry is the worst of them all because almost ALL of their so-called secret lore and tradition comes from Africa. And these traditions have been STRIPPED of their African identity and reshaped to support WHITE national consciousness, WHITE identity and WHITE prosperity. The pyramid is on the back of a dollar representing MONEY as a means for "enlightenment". But MONEY is NOT the reason for the ultimate development of a society, culture or an individuals attainment of spiritual enlightenment. However, white INDUSTRIALISTS needed to MAKE a system where a person's identity and reason for being are centered around MONEY and making MONEY the ultimate expression of material advancement and spiritual development. Again this is all WHITE SUPREMACY as there were no pyramids built in Europe. The pyramids were not built to symbolize money and the rise of a society based on the principles of a modern money system. They were built to represent the sacred mound of creation which sprang forth from the Nile, in INNER AFRICA and from which the sun arose, symbolizing the origin of consciousness in the material world. It also represents the divine creation of humanity IN AFRICA from the black man, woman and child and the spark of consciousness that is in the soul of mankind as a symbol of the RISEN EARTH and the RISEN SUN (spark of divine consciousness) that is within itself. But of course, THAT is the TRUTH and has nothing to do with money. But that symbolism is TOO BLACK and TOO STRONG, so they had to REPLACE it with something that exalted a WHITE CREATION MYTH that has NO BEARING and NO RELEVANCE to REALITY. Therefore, the pyramid on the back of a dollar represents a CORRUPTION of black African identity as designed by secret societies with knowledge TAKEN from Africa. It represents slavery, oppression, subjugation and the dominance and rise of the WHITE controlled money system which is the "New Order" of the ages.

There are many many traditions that we think of as European which are ultimately African in origin. Africans need to study these things and learn the truth before just jumping on the bandwagon. The most important thing is that they need to be FIGHTING AGAINST those forces and institutions that are propagating the DESTRUCTION of Africa for the purposes of white supremacy, secret or otherwise. They also need to realize that in promoting these traditions WHITE EUROPEAN societies, they are DESTROYING the fabric of African culture, which is based on the rituals and traditions of African societies, which have kept Africa strong for thousands of years. But that is the point of white societies, which is to devalue and undermine the roles and traditions of traditional culture and belief, which are the BASIS of white societies to begin with and replace them with an unhealthy culture and belief that is against self and against the tradition and culture that one comes from. Africans need to begin to affirm their own Africanness and stand up and reinforce AFRICAN institutions, AFRICAN consciousness, AFRICAN identity, AFRICAN history, African traditional values and AFRICAN rituals and customs and stop trying to mimic those who want to destroy Africa.

More here:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000077;p=1#000006

Posts: 8897 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^NO ONE IS SAYING WE SHOULD EMULATE THEM, WE MUST RE-CONSTRUCT OUR OWN.

AND WHEN I SAY OUR OWN, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT RESURRECTING SOME OGBONI CULT IN LAGOS (NIGERIA), I'M SAYING WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND HOW WE DID IT, IMPROVE IT AND INCORPORATE ALL OF THE DIASPORA INTO IT.

NOW, THAT WOULD BE PROGRESSIVE.

BUT THAT'S WHAT DOUG WAS PROBABLY TRYING TO SAY IN A NUTSHELL [Smile]

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that Africans need to go back and pick up the values and traditions that were positive and have been LOST over the last 500 years or more due to the influence and intrusion of foreign beliefs and customs into Africa.
Posts: 8897 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"There is in Italy a power which we seldom mention in this House ... I mean the secret societies.... It is useless to deny, because it is impossible to conceal, that a great part of Europe—the whole of Italy and France and a great portion of Germany, to say nothing of other countries—is covered with a network of these secret societies, just as the superficies of the earth is now being covered with railroads. And what are their objects? They do not attempt to conceal them. They do not want constitutional government; they do not want ameliorated institutions ... they want to change the tenure of land, to drive out the present owners of the soil and to put an end to ecclesiastical establishments. Some of them may go further...." ( Benjamin Disraeli in the House of Commons, July 14, 1856.)

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Some examples of how African culture "masquerades" as European culture.

In Europe you have the Morris Dancers a tradition of dance that is derived from the Moors. The name comes from the term "moorish dance". These same dances mimic the dances and traditions of Africa and the Islamic World, including the sword dances. Good examples of the origins of these dances can be seen in many of the Berber dances and traditions in Morocco and elsewhere. These dances are mimicking the Moors or black African dances found in Spain and among Africans in Europe. Many of these Morris (Moorish) Troupes used to also dance in black face, which is an obvious reference to the blackness of the original dancers. This tradition is a slander against blacks, where blacks are associated with music and dancing and "irresponsible" behavior. In all actuality it is whites saving face from having to mimic black styles of dance and music for their own, but not wanting blacks to be seen to be superior in any way.

Wiki page that tries to explain away the black face:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Morris

A good example of Morris dance showing obvious Muslim African influence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiCiZWGmngA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr-EWm4Dlb4&feature=related

Morris dance in Germany based on old artwork by Erasmus Grasser which showed Africans dancing as well as Europeans in black face:
http://www.morisken.vo.tu-muenchen.de/morisken_start2.htm

In English:

http://www.morisken.vo.tu-muenchen.de/en/index.htm

Erasmus Grasser artwork from the 15th century:

http://www.stadtmuseum-online.de/morisk.htm

The Morris dance of Europe became the backdrop of what became the minstrel tradition of the Americas. It also became the basis of traditions like the Mummers Parade in Philadelphia, which also was influenced by the other traditions from Africa including those of the Egungun masquerades, the Fantasia Durbars and other festivals from West Africa.

-

From: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mardoufox/350591847/in/photostream/
 -

From: http://www.arthistory-archaeology.umd.edu/courses/ARTH275/FA05/Class%20image%20pages/110105class.htm

The key point here being that any influence of Africans on white culture had to be denigrated for the purposes of white supremacy, especially in America.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^yeah I saw two Yemoja dances on YouTube recently ... one by Africans (Afro-Cubans perhaps) which was potent and fantastic! The vocals, the instruments, everything was on point.

Then there was this "other" washed-down, boring, more spanish-like Yemoja dance. I am a Yoruba native and witnessed many dances in my home town when I was a child. My people would've laughed in disgust if they saw this video.

I'll post the videos when I get home.

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Interesting, I did a search or Umoja and got this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bkameRDrJ8

The interesting point is that all of this is not Greek it is African. The colors of Red and White and Pink And Greens go all the way back to Egypt, with the triangle meaning mound of creation and mother of the earth and the blood of child birth. The pink or Green colors are the colors of spring and new life and birth. The steps come from the Welly Boot dance tradition that originated in South Africa and Zimbabwe. The hand motions are from the Hawaiian and Pacific traditional dance customs.

Colors of Egyptian women:

-

-

Hawaiian step (of course this originated with the black pacific islanders):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xij39z0_7_g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ0yoRKsxC4

An example of some traditional dances in Fiji:

-

Fiji stick dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ylkl7P_AUk&feature=related

More Fiji:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjDzjxUlJyE&NR=1

Samoan Slap Dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iKrucOxV1Y&feature=related

Welly boot dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnAxhQk4drM

Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:

What's that sign they keep doing with their hands that looks like a pyramid/diamond?

Is it symbolic or have they listened to too much of this [fascinating] man's music?

-

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Hey Doug, do the YouTube search with "YEMAYA" instead to the see the type of videos I was talking about. "Yemoja" doesn't return anything really.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Excellent Yemaya video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SYxjiYlbFiU

This video is so good, I at first thought the performers were in Nigeria (Yorubaland)! ...but then I realised that the dialect is different (though I understand most of the words). Another reason why this is so FASCINATING to me is that that dialect seems to be extinct in Nigeria!!! We have a few Yoruba dialects but this one seems so different ... some of the words almost sound Igbo!!! I hope the Nigerians here get what I mean.

More of that good stuff:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D_XqEEmu13c&feature=related

Not so excellent Yemaya video...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=El1uQT1cUeQ&feature=related

^quite boring actually. It's lacking a certain *umph* [Big Grin]

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Young H*O*R*U*S:
quote:

What's that sign they keep doing with their hands that looks like a pyramid/diamond?

Is it symbolic or have they listened to too much of this [fascinating] man's music?

-

It represents the greek letter delta, as in delta sigma theta.
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
^Good find, Horus!!!

Why conceal something?

Evergreen Writes:

Concealing certain things can be considered strategic. Africa is not positioned to compete transparently in the free market, because the free market is rigged. Other things such should be revealed, such as the truth of the Black Man's history.

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The interesting point is that all of this is not Greek it is African. The colors of Red and White and Pink And Greens go all the way back to Egypt, with the triangle meaning mound of creation and mother of the earth and the blood of child birth. The pink or Green colors are the colors of spring and new life and birth. The steps come from the Welly Boot dance tradition that originated in South Africa and Zimbabwe. The hand motions are from the Hawaiian and Pacific traditional dance customs.

Colors of Egyptian women:

-

-

Hawaiian step (of course this originated with the black pacific islanders):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xij39z0_7_g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ0yoRKsxC4

An example of some traditional dances in Fiji:

-

Fiji stick dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ylkl7P_AUk&feature=related

More Fiji:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjDzjxUlJyE&NR=1

Samoan Slap Dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iKrucOxV1Y&feature=related

Welly boot dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnAxhQk4drM

Whites use the second picture to prove that the ancient Egyptians were white. Could these be Ptolemies in this painting? Or is the skin and hair symbolic?
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
The women in both of those pictures are painted yellowish or golden tan. That is how Egyptians represented women in all periods of Egyptian art. White people aren't yellow.

Why they were painted yellowish is a reflection of Egyptian cosmology and has nothing to do with their ACTUAL skin complexion. Women represent the womb, motherhood and childbirth and those colors are associated with such. Even the deities of ancient Egypt followed the same pattern, male deities in brown and female deities in gold. The golden color is actually symbolic of the sun as in mother nature and the sky. All of this goes back to the basic symbolism of Nut and Geb where men are the seed (semen) and women are the womb (reproductive system) of life. Isis and Osiris were children of Nut and Geb. Isis reflects the symbolism of Nut (the Sky/mother nature) and Osiris reflects the symbolism of Geb (the earth).Isis is often depicted with a light blue dress and yellow skin color, which would seem to be a reflection of this association with the sky. Some examples of this can be seen in the temple of Seti I.

-
From: http://encarta.msn.com/media_461528612/Egyptian_Goddess_Isis.html

-

From: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lenkapeac/396885702/in/set-72157594548137334/

-

From: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lenkapeac/396933370/in/set-72157594548137334/

Egyptian from Abydos:

-

-

From: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lastavatar/sets/72157594444691955/with/2116205327/

-

Hawass's counterpart in Upper Egypt:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chemicallace/1409142682/

More symbolism:

-

From: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tommyajohansson/298219766/

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I think Ebony is referring to this picture

-

Where three women in the middle are often cited by white supremacists as having blonde and red hair when anyone with eyes as well as common sense can see that those women happen to be wearing nemes head cloths that match their skirts in color-- gold and red. LOL

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Everything is just a soup of concepts, functionality ... instruments. The life force is the same everywhere ... nothing is real except for this life force. It is everything.

I think.

Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ I think Ebony is referring to this picture

-

Where three women in the middle are often cited by white supremacists as having blonde and red hair when anyone with eyes as well as common sense can see that those women happen to be wearing nemes head cloths that match their skirts in color-- gold and red. LOL

Okay. Thanks. I was kinda confused.
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ebony Allen:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Djehuti:
[qb] ^ I think Ebony is referring to this picture

-

The ancient Egyptians sure knew how to confuse a lot of people on what they looked like.
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freemasonry is a Fraternity which teaches Moral and Ethical Lessons from my understanding.
Some of the symbols used in Masonry go back to Ancient (Egypt) Kemet.

Africans in my opinion need to reclaim their traditions and culture and it was a big mistake for our ancestors to reject their traditions to pledge allegiance to foreign Deities or Religions and we are paiding the price even in 2008. African Secret Societies have the potential to reverse the propaganda on Africa put out by people like this below

-

Anyway from my experience the Masons are always helpful in the communities where they live

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com