EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » EgyptSearch Symposium - 2009

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EgyptSearch Symposium - 2009
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I purpose that we put together a NPO and create a annual EgyptSearch Symposium with the first meeting in March 2009. The focus could be "Haplogroup E3b and the end Racism as we know it." We could pull this together as a web-based meeting and invite presenters such as Keita, Ehret, Underhill and others. Any interest?
Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man Evergreen I don't know why nobody else thought of this. This is a great Idea. To get true scholars to participate in this would make the knowledge base grow. I am very interested in this idea.

Ending racism is the goal we all need to strive for. To much people put too much emphasis on skin color. People need to understand that we are one race, and need to push for the same goals in life, the betterment of the human race. They can only rule us through divison. Racists are afraid of Unity. They are afraid of what we as a people can accomplish. That is why they divide us and lie to us about history and other things. That is why I really need for us to show the people the way. Bickering between ourselves defeats the purpose and our goals. Eurocentrics are quick to point out "Look they(Egyptsearch Forum members) can't even debate with each other without a flamewar getting started. Even the so called veterans bring up ethnic differences they are hipocrites" That is why We need the True scholars(Rasol, Mystery Solver, Evergreen, Djehuti, Doug M, Altakruri, Sundiata, and others I missed to be civil with each other. We need to show people the way to truth, and be a example of how we are supposed to act. Don't lower yourself to the racists way of debate. Which is hate and ridicule. Just post the facts. Scare them. And trust me when I say they are Scared of the Facts. We have to be the leaders of the internet, show other *true* scholars that we are respectable people who have a lot to give to others. This is the way we need to take. As a truthseeker I hope the forum continues to inspire people. I can't tell you how much people have told me visiting Egyptsearch forums has completly changed how they viewed history. And these are the people we need to change, the unbiased people who just don't know any better. Who have been indoctrined from they are young to view the world through racist and unequal eyes. Debate with class and respect. No division. We need to be the light of the future. Remember change starts with us. How we communicate with each other is important to get our point and goals across.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportbilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a great idea. Especially since I've never done it before. I'm certainly interested.

And thanks to you for introducing it.

Posts: 248 | From: Way Down South | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great idea. This "race" thing is getting out of hand.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in!

This was the first positive news I read today, thanks King and Peace!

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ It sounds like a good idea, but I still suggest a book should be published.
Posts: 26307 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well well well. What do we have here [Cool]
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funding???
Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's get the TWP to do it. I'll put up a fraction.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I'm sorry but the idea seems too good to be true. Of course I'm all for this and I support it 100% but I can't help but expect certain 'negative' forces to try and ruin such an event. Hell, we already have such forces ruining our daily discussions in this forum.
Posts: 26307 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone should e-mail the scientists and just ask them how come their work and findings are not out in the open as it's supposed to be? (being that the intelligent posters already understand their work) and why the Euro-centric view of Ancient Egypt is still postulated on programs like Natgeo, history channel etc..? Why is their still this obnoxious debate from Euro-centrists, when all evidence points the other way?
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We should not presume that history/anthropology as sold, told and disseminated by the West has anything to do with the truth and hold them accountable for the lies. It is a shame that many people take for granted that these institutions are really about the truth and above bias and racism, when these institutions have BEEN RACIST and BIASED since day one and DO NOT deserve any blind trust.
Posts: 8898 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ I'm sorry but the idea seems too good to be true. Of course I'm all for this and I support it 100% but I can't help but expect certain 'negative' forces to try and ruin such an event. Hell, we already have such forces ruining our daily discussions in this forum.

I beg to differ.

Negative energy never sidetracks me; it fuels me towards my goal at best.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So much to do:

Have to attend a wedding in Nigeria.
Have got to organize mine for next year.
A couple of mandatory vacations drawing near.

I was going to make a trip to Chicago end-of-year but it's looking like 2009 and not even in the first half. Someone has to make a physical visit to the TWP if it's going to happen. I don't think they respond to random emails [Big Grin] .

I really don't see how detractors on ES have anything to do with it. It doesn't even have to have anything to do with ES...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com