EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Who Are The Darkest People on Earth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who Are The Darkest People on Earth
Glider
Member # 12976

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Glider     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 315 | From: Deep Earth | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coming from you and your history of racism in this forum, I'm not sure what you are trying to do...what is suspicious about your thread is that you don't even indicate who those people are? Be more creative, open more intelligent threads...just try...
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glider wrote:

-----------------
-----------------

Don't know.

But we know what group of people have the thickest baggiest skins don't we. By the way Glider you wouldn't be of the European persuasion would you? LOOOL

You, King, and Tryannosaurus could run a very lucrative skin graph business. I mean sheeeeeiit just one of you has enough skin to cover a second person entirely. You guys could take turns with the graphing. One every week that way you would have 2 weeks for the rhino hide to grow back.

hahahahahaaahahaha

I bet its looks like Wilbur from that cartoon Charlotte's Web. You know that pasty four legged porker who won 1st prize.

hahahahheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Glider I forgot to ask.

Is that white woman you're with your girlfriend or your grandmother?

hahaahaahahahaaaa!!!

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glider is un imbecile de premiere, he can't even tell where the people in his post come from...Un Imbecile!!!!
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Glider:
 -

......yes?
Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rarely respnd to your post because I see a sick individual lost in hate and suffering from an empty heart which fills up only when you attack Black people. But I will rspond to this because you have posed a question which is at the heart of your perdicament.

You see the darkest people on earth are your mother and father. They must be quite dark given the hate and racism you present on this forum.

The darkness in your heart has eaten away at your sense of justice which has been replaced with the view just us, i.e., people of your nationality that probably know you as a little coward who hides in the background mumbling words that you really don't feel because of your ignorance and cowardliness.

Your goal is to insight anger.But this is not the emotion I feel towards you. I pity you for you are a reflection of your Mom and Pop, and show me that these two people raised a sick child who needs to evoke hate to have any sense of well-being.

I don't see why you posed this question in the first place. It is answered if you just look at your own reflection.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
[Glider] I rarely respnd to your post because I see a sick individual lost in hate and suffering from an empty heart which fills up only when you attack Black people.

^ cosign.
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The late King has a son!, and his name is Horus! [Big Grin]

-

Nigerian men are the darkest people on earth. And the ladies just can't keep their hands off (even without a shave and a fresh haircut) [Big Grin] .

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Heru, is that you?

quote:
Who are the darkest?

^That's interesting, but I'm just curious, why do you want to know who the darkest populations are?
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Glider is about images [Wink]

Everything he posts, he hopes to transmit an IMAGE, a negative image of black people.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll I pretty much got that, but was transmitting to him, via my question, that I don't think his premise for his probable intention

quote:
a negative image of black people
is true,

or rather, I don't think darkest, correlates with negative.

[Wink]

I was even gonna post a pick in response, acting as if I was oblivous to his history.

Because their ain't nothin negative about black [Smile]

I'd guess, you'd find the darkest people in Cameroon, Uganda, Kenya, CAR, Somalia, etc. And other places near the equator.

-

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought East Africa had the darkest people on earth. Sudan. ..if my memory from school serves me right.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. .. some of us sub-conciously equate black with negative. But I guess it is because of the character we are dealing with.

quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
We'll I pretty much got that, but was transmitting to him, via my question, that I don't think his premise for his probable intention

quote:
a negative image of black people
is true,

or rather, I don't think darkest, correlates with negative.

[Wink]

I was even gonna post a pick in response, acting as if I was oblivous to his history.

Because their ain't nothin negative about black [Smile]

I'd guess, you'd find the darkest people in Cameroon, Uganda, Kenya, CAR, Somalia, etc. And other places near the equator.

-

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
^Heru, is that you?

quote:
Who are the darkest?

^That's interesting, but I'm just curious, why do you want to know who the darkest populations are?
Yes! It is I [Big Grin]
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think that can be singled out.

I've met flat black skinned Indians.
I've met glossy black skinned Maliens.
I've met grey black skinned Wolof.
I've met blue black skinned Sudanis.
I've met maroon black skins from I don't recall where.

The question has no sole answer and I don't
see how it or the picture is supposed to be
an insult unless one who thinks so harbors
negative feelings about black skin in their
psyche.

I do know that because of the numerous
dictionary definitions of black as evil and
negative, the black skinned among the
blacks suffer from a colour prejudice that
surpasses that experienced by the dark,
medium, and light brown skinned blacks
who themselves often apply the same bias
toward the black skinned blacks that non
blacks do.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^The picture Glider posted is about a funeral. I think he chose this picture, if you know what I mean .
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by H*O*R*I*Z*O*N ^*^ H*O*R*U*S:

-

Nigerian men are the darkest people on earth. And the ladies just can't keep their hands off (even without a shave and a fresh haircut) [Big Grin] .

Yo, is tha man!!!
Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
You can tell who the intelligent posters are. Notice the ones

who treat powder with ridicule and sound psycho analysis

vs.

the ones who fall for his game.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The well I drink from, its waters are sweet.
I do not taste what soda drinkers make of it.
I cannot see what they do when they look on it.

But on another note, Mr. Horus-on-the-Horizon,
when are you going to respond to the request
made in the Cat Soul thread in the Egyptology
forum, hmmm?

quote:
Originally posted by H*O*R*I*Z*O*N^*^H*O*R*U*S:
^The picture Glider posted is about a funeral. I think he chose this picture, if you know what I mean .

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by prmiddleeastern:
quote:

-

Yo, is tha man!!!
Thanks bro [Smile]
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Nice compliment. and I know what you mean by the way [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
You can tell who the intelligent posters are. Notice the ones

who treat powder with ridicule and sound psycho analysis

vs.

the ones who fall for his game.

-

Actually, you can tell who the self-confidant, secure individuals, full of self-worth are, at least as it relates to their own skin colour:

anyone who wasn't offended by his harmless question.

Going by his history, you'd have to be SLOW to not know what t*f* Gizmo was up to,

but weak and insecure for this to have really hurt you - not saying it did.

Look what happened in the opposite situation, if you dont' know what I mean:

An accidental mis-hap.

Is the poster "TRUTH" 'intelligent', or hurt, as she admits.

It's like alTakruri said:

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

I don't think that can be singled out.

I've met flat black skinned Indians.
I've met glossy black skinned Maliens.
I've met grey black skinned Wolof.
I've met blue black skinned Sudanis.
I've met maroon black skins from I don't recall where.

The question has no sole answer and I don't
see how it or the picture is supposed to be
an insult unless one who thinks so harbors
negative feelings about black skin in their
psyche.

I do know that because of the numerous
dictionary definitions of black as evil and
negative, the black skinned among the
blacks suffer from a colour prejudice that
surpasses that experienced by the dark,
medium, and light brown skinned blacks
who themselves often apply the same bias
toward the black skinned blacks that non
blacks do.

^^

-

Is anyone else on the same page?

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^I see your point i.e. how some people might interpret the picture - though I don't imagine most black people would have such a wiered interpretation, no? [Confused] .

I had absolutely no problems with the people in the pic, those are my fam right there. However, I do have this Osiris/Horus obsession (maybe you've noticed lol [Big Grin] ) and (sort of, but not quite [Wink] ) like Michael Jackson who really thinks and believes he's Peter Pan, I really think and believe that I'm Horus. Call me crazy, but that's what's going on in my head like every day lol [Razz]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^I see your point i.e. how some people might interpret the picture -

Horus, I know you see.

quote:
though I don't imagine most black people would have such a wiered interpretation, no? [Confused] .

I had absolutely no problems with the people in the pic, those are my fam right there.

Horus, you have the eyes, I know you didn't see & don't see, with blurred vision; -> just so you know, I wasn't referring to you at all.

[Big Grin] Especially given your response to this thread.

quote:
However, I do have this Osiris/Horus obsession (maybe you've noticed lol [Big Grin] )

lol

quote:
and (sort of, but not quite [Wink] ) like Michael Jackson who really thinks and believes he's Peter Pan, I really think and believe that I'm Horus.
lol @ "sort of, but not quite [Wink] "

but I pretty much got that, considering the insightful (and sometimes [b]sight-necessary/required) nature of your posts, as well as the fact that a bajillion of your screen names have involved "Horus" in some form or another.

quote:
Call me crazy, but that's what's going on in my head like every day lol [Razz]
Crazy.

[Big Grin]

(Just joshin, I actually believe Horus is a broader aspect of the blacks, in that some blacks have it - that divinity (or divine aspect, characteristically intuitiveness), and others less if at all.)

I'm not one of those people who think anything said by some ancient/s is truth, or true in some form, (duh, many people are natural at creating balogna),

However, I believe that some ancients posessed "great wisdom", in a way.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Jeeves aka Alive-(What Box) wrote:

--------------------------
--------------------------

And right on cue, here comes the forum butler carrying a tray of h'orderves. hahaheeeeee!

The boy got no play from me outside of getting placed in check. But that's how dumb you and those that you cheerlead are. You chase after trash and let them lead you where they want you to go. Intelligent people don't play the game that those of lower intellect try to steer them to play

And lol at your remark about being hurt. Your projecting your own feelings Jeeves.

Now go get me some more soda crackers and cheese.

scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by prmiddleeastern:
quote:

-

Yo, is tha man!!!
Thanks bro [Smile]
Yah, bro, ya rock to da edge!!!!
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
quote:
Call me crazy, but that's what's going on in my head like every day lol
No doubt crazy Horus...
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I almost forgot!

Glider, to answer your question, this is the best answer:

-

quote:
Originally posted by Habari:
Coming from you and your history of racism in this forum, I'm not sure what you are trying to do.. [Wink]

You've got that right.

History:

quote:
A FILM BY SPIKE LEE - KING DON'T LET YOURSELF GET BAMBOOZLED!

-

Oh, and don't think I didn't see your crap, argyle.

Listen you, I've got you on a mental ignore, but at times the sheer stench of your posts is hard to ignore; if I the forum butler, than you're the forum BITCH.

Though, this did happen to catch my eye, you've actually got one thing right:

quote:
chase after trash and let them lead you where they want you to go. Intelligent people don't play the game that those of lower intellect try to steer them to play

Only reason I posted in this page, is because, as usual, the guy had about eight replies too many.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

cush
Member # 7956

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cush     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE DARKEST PEOPLE ON EARTH ARE NOT IN AFRICA BUT PACIFIC AUSTRALATIA. ITS POEPLE CALLED "papua new guneia".

second darkest people on earth is "south sudanese"

third darkest poeple on earth are Ugandese(Uganda)

lol dam i feel nazi disgusting ,its not my fault its first person who posted th stupid question.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Posts: 176 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^lol [Big Grin]

Yeah, I have noticed that people from Uganda are often very dark, perhaps Osiris came from there [Razz] .

Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The following is a map of skin color distribution.

-

Nubia, the Sahel and Angola in Africa are the darkest regions. The second two are where African Americans came from.

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
^lol [Big Grin]

Yeah, I have noticed that people from Uganda are often very dark, perhaps Osiris came from there [Razz] .

Of note given the post above me:

Skin color:
Hum Biol. 2000 Oct;72(5):773-80. Related Articles, Links
Human skin color diversity is highest in sub-Saharan African populations.
Relethford JH.
Department of Anthropology, State University of New York College at Oneonta, 13820, USA.

Previous studies of genetic and craniometric traits have found higher levels of within-population diversity in sub-Saharan Africa compared to other geographic regions. This study examines regional differences in within-population diversity of human skin color. Published data on skin reflectance were collected for 98 male samples from eight geographic regions: sub-Saharan Africa, North Africa, Europe, West Asia, Southwest Asia, South Asia, Australasia, and the New World. Regional differences in local within-population diversity were examined using two measures of variability: the sample variance and the sample coefficient of variation. For both measures, the average level of within-population diversity is higher in sub-Saharan Africa than in other geographic regions. This difference persists even after adjusting for a correlation between within-population diversity and distance from the equator. Though affected by natural selection, skin color variation shows the same pattern of higher African diversity as found with other traits.

Also, Red White and Blue, notice the balooned twelve-point range given to Europe; if we were to take the same measure with Africa, all of Africa would be the same color, up to the green at the tippity top North-West African Coast.

I theorize that a more in-depth map of Europe may have been offensive to some individuals.

Look how dark Italians get.

Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
That's a post that shows that African diversity produced the diversity we see in the world: so called Asian features or Caucasian features are found in Africa in more extreme forms compare to Europe or Asia...people outside of Africa inherited their diversity mainly from Africans and then secondary from the environment they lived in....
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from Gambia

-

From Senegal

-

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Malinke

-

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone (self proclaimed medit/mix/Italian) just told me something shocking:

She said that the guy in that video I posted wasn't even dark for a person there, and that the girl was typical for people in the Mediterranean in general.

Now I'm sure she meant "middle east" by Mediterranean and not Africa, and I nkow there are some darker folks in teh Mid-East, but I wouldn't expect that any where in the Medit. but African nations bordering the Mediterranean sea (for folks who define those areas as Meds).

For anyone that's been there; is this true?

It's certainly not what I see in the media.. which I know amounts to nothing if next-to.

EDIT:

She said this Greek girl (who's darker than the Gypsie DJ) is typical:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ePwFzZwH8lE

but maybe she meant of the "Mediterranean" countries.

It's such an imbiguous term.

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was once a large black population in Cyprus:

-

-

-

-

-

From: http://www.dspace.cam.ac.uk/simple-search?query=author%3A%22Cobham%2C+Claude+Delaval%2C+1842-1915%22&start=0

More can be found here:

http://special.st-andrews.ac.uk/saspecial/index.php?a=subjects&s=gallery&key=SYToyOntpOjA7aToyNDk0O2k6MTtzOjE2OiJDeXBydXMgYWxsIHZpZXdzIjt9&pg=1

Some good shots:
http://special.st-andrews.ac.uk/saspecial/index.php?a=subjects&s=zoom&key=SYToyOntpOjA7aToyNDk0O2k6MTtzOjE2OiJDeXBydXMgYWxsIHZpZXdzIjt9&pg=10

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
In ancient times Cypriots were counted among the
coloured people not as one of the palloured folk.

Aeschylus lists the Cypriotes among the darks
quote:
O stranger maids, I may not trust this word,
That ye have share in this our Argive race.
No likeness of our country do ye bear,
But semblance as of Libyan womankind.
Even such a stock by Nilus' banks might grow;
Yea, and the Cyprian stamp, in female forms,
Shows, to the life, what males impressed the same.

And, furthermore, of roving Indian maids
Whose camping-grounds by Aethiopia lie,
And camels burdened even as mules, and bearing
Riders, as horses bear, mine ears have heard;
And tales of flesh-devouring mateless maids
Called Amazons: to these, if bows ye bare,
I most had deemed you like. Speak further yet,
That of your Argive birth the truth I learn.

or in maybe more easier readable language
quote:
CHORUS
[274] Our tale is brief and clear. Argives we claim to be by birth,
offspring of a cow blest in its children. And the truth of this I shall
confirm in full.

KING
[277] Foreign maidens, your tale is beyond my belief — how your
race can be from Argos. For you are more similar to the women
of Libya and in no way similar to those native to our land. The Nile,
too, might foster such a stock, and like yours is the Cyprian impress
stamped upon female images by male craftsmen
. And of such aspect,
I have heard, are nomad women, who ride on camels for steeds, having
padded saddles, and dwell in a land neighboring the Aethiopians. And had
you been armed with the bow, certainly I would have guessed you to be the
unwed, flesh-devouring Amazons. But inform me, and I will better comprehend
how it is that you trace your race and lineage from Argos.

This is from his play The Suppliants (clickable link)
where African women fled to Greece claiming natural
rights to citizenship due to being kin of the original
settlers of Argos.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=005294;p=3#000112

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com