EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Warning: Argyle104

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Warning: Argyle104
Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fellow message board memebers. I am not saying ban this guy. That is the moderators judgement.

I am saying Argyle104 is probably from Saskatchewan Province in Canada and has heavy agenda.

-

http://www.tau.ac.il/Anti-Semitism/asw99-2000/canada.htm

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/m/mock-karen/countering-hate.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Guard

Here are some of his post on various threads:

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some of his posts:

Colorism in Africa

posted 20-02-2008 11:33 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miguel Antunes

----------------
Lmao. This is funny. Ok..bye!
----------------

Next time you come. Make sure you wash your boodie.

The Darkest People on Earth

posted 21-02-2008 10:33 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can tell who the intelligent posters are. Notice the ones

who treat powder with ridicule and sound psycho analysis

vs.

the ones who fall for his game.

The Black Person as Synomous with Slave

posted 28-02-2008 09:16 PM
They're mentally ill. Call them out on it. They have an unhealthy obsession with Africa and Africans. They desperately need and desire for Africans to be slaves and marginalized people on the fringes of society.

None of it is logical or intelligent and can easily be refuted with historical evidence.

Also notice that according to their delusions no one else outside of Africans could have possible been a slave.

Simply the needed fantasies of the mentally ill to keep them from jumping out of windows.

Tell them to go find a shrink.

posted 29-02-2008 02:05 PM
H*O*R*I*Z*O*N^*^H*O*R*U*S wrote:

quote:
^LOL . I just had to deal with that imbecile one time. There's no point trying to reason with animals who masquerade as humans. No need to give 'it' any more time ...

Your balls a small

Your breath is green

Sex with yourself

Is the most you've seen

bwahahahaaahaha!

Topic: When do you guys think you will be done debating the race of Ancient Egyptians

posted 02-03-2008 12:06 PM
I take that as a yes. LOL : )

You can tell your mom that Magic Shave is a much less uncomfortable method of removing her beard.

hahahaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gone Again

posted 04-03-2008 07:36 PM
This is no complaint on my part. Just dropping some wisdom and knowledge for the more naive and ignorant.

I knew that it would happen. I knew when they divided the forum into two pieces that the search engine would be next. The site owner is trying to usher certain demographics away that makes this site uncomfortable for certain demographics.

As a matter of fact that is what he was attempting to do when he eliminated the search engine and post editing features in '06 and '07.

Because in actuality the site's owner wants certain demographics here and wants other demographics gone in order to make the site more palatable for the more desired demographic.

I'm almost wondering if:

1. The posts about the desecration of Egyptian statues by Europeans and white Americans.

2. The beatdown and thrashing of "egyguy" from posters including myself. (He may even be this site's owner and decided to take revenge)

were somehow the final straws that pushed the site owner over the edge once again and prompted him to eliminate the search engine again.

LOL! : ) I bet it was. : )

Watch, the editing feature will be next and it will be gone soon. : )

Hey siteowner just be a man and tell the people that you don't want (ie. the indigenous Africans and diaspora) to leave? LOL!

So, as you can see, this argyle104 is a disruptive force.

For a more comple analysis:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00014634

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Red,White, and Blue + Christian:
Fellow message board members. I am not saying ban this guy.

I am.
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am saying Argyle104 is probably from Saskatchewan Province in Canada
How did you come to that conclusion?
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Habari,

-

Look for above flag on this page

http://members.aol.com/ez2access/profile.htm

Argyle104@aol.com for Saskatchewan

THis profile belongs to a Pinay. Probably one of these girls. Remember the comment about the Phillipines?

Nazi chasing Asian women. What would Djehuti think?

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, honestly, you're giving these douchebags more credit than they deserve. Who cares if they have an agenda (everybody does! lol [Big Grin] ) or if they belong to a hate group?

You shouldn't take them so seriously [Embarrassed] .

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Honi B
Member # 12991

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Honi B     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RW&B+C, What's up with the cryptive images? And how do they pertain to this argyle guy?
Posts: 67 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Honi B
Member # 12991

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Honi B     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, [Embarrassed] cryptic images.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Embarrassed] Do be honest, I am not in any way surprised!

Anyone with sense can see that something is up with that dick-wad. [Roll Eyes]

So he's busted. What now? I say a ban is in order IP address and all.

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, what I see on the homepage
Ancient Egypt
(Moderated by: no one)

tells me no one cares what goes on in this forum.
And anyway when was anybody really banned anyhow?

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Talk about the effects of what happens when one suffers an intellectual thrashing.

heheeheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The look "they says it on tee vee" loon is venting his anger.

awwwwwwwww. hahahahaahahahahahahahaa

racist dogma can't beat history it, just can't. : )

Have a good nights rest. : )

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti wrote:

------------------------
------------------------

`_` ok

ok `_`

Have a good nights rest `_`

: )

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you from Saskatchewan?
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com