EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » mistake

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: mistake
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sleep deprivation
Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your suggestion is just a continuance of the same old thing.

Please take note and rapt attention Africa and African
history does not, I repeat, does not start nor is based
on the appearance of foreigners. Do you comprehend?

Your movie is nothing more than Portuguese involvement
with the southern half of the continent. Vasco da Gama
(the sailor man), He was no friend of mine.
-- Hugh Masekela
from the album Colonial Man (I can find neither songs nor
even lyrics from this album on the web. I wonder why?).

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dag gone Mark. You didn't have to go and erase
your idea just because I disagree with it. After
all, we know that without Euros in the film white
people aren't going to pay to watch it. That's
why when Chaka Zulu was made they used Euros as
the introductory foil before all those episodes
where there wasn't a Euro in sight.

My apologies if I came on too strong and I hope
you can put your proposal back into place.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
new thread
Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vasco da gama's oldest son got killed by a somali/afar during his raid against the adal muslim state in horn of africa 1529.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markellion:

Why are you editing away your previous post? You mess up the whole thread and my above post, it makes it incohorent and unconnected after your editing!
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Vasco da gama's oldest son got killed by a somali/afar during his raid against the adal muslim state in horn of africa 1529.
allahu akbar

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com