EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » How old are black people (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How old are black people
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because there are Brown and White Africans...and I'm a Black African...you guys are funny...are you actually Africans?
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These people from Morocco are African too but not Black although many of their cultural features are African:
 -

Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jo Nongowa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ They are not African.
Posts: 387 | From: England, UK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ YES, they are. They *live* in africa. They have paternal east african Y DNA and speak an african language, and adhere to african cultural customs.

Stop the buffoonery. Please.

--------------------
Dont be evil - Google

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jo Nongowa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Can you name them as a people?
Posts: 387 | From: England, UK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ We are referring to the moroccans he posted. They are coastal north african types. "white" africans as they have been called have to shown to have paternal african DNA.

--------------------
Dont be evil - Google

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
^ Again. Can you name them as a nation, tribe or tongue of people??

Moreover, there is no such 'thing' as a 'white african'.

And, if they are a 'mixed blood' people as you infer; who were their ancestral mothers and fathers?

Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Indeed they are genetically African with substantial amount of foreign ancestry...but the dreadlocks and other cultural features are African...
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
^ Name them!!!
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see black as a specifier, and I use it as such.

I understand that it shouldn't be needed.

I still use it most of the time.

When people want to get specific, they specify.

It's that simple.

Peace.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
quote:
^ Name them!!!
Don't be lazy, do some research, start with genetics...and then come back...don't be lazy....
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
^ If I were to claim knowledge of, or competence in determining, the genetic makeup of a national or tribal grouping of persons, at the very least, it would be incumbent upon me to note their group appellation.
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ They are not African.
They are not african, eh? So they need to look like you enable to be called african? Get the fock out...YOU "black" NAZI!

Funny thing is that these coastal berbers were the ones who were known as "africans" during the Roman empire when this term was coined.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
^ Hmm!
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes that's right, Hmmm.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Yonis, you're not in a better position either, when you dismiss Southern Somali as non Somali because they don't have foreign ancestry...
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Since when did i say that? Please shut up, just shut the fock up. You are really annoying you know that?
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Yonis, you're not in a better position either, when you dismiss Southern Somali as Bantu because they don't have foreign ancestry...well they are Black and Somali...
 -

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
LOL why you always post the most hedious creatures to bait me? Well it won't work, kikuyu boy.
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
^ Ah! A Somali (Yonis2). Funny lot of people. Sometimes African, sometimes Arab and sometimes neither. Here, there and everywhere.
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
quote:
LOL why you always post the most hedious creatures to bait me? Well it won't work, kikuyu boy.
It's a well know fact that Darod and Issaq, are Arabized Hawiye...In East Africa Southern Somalis are considered the purest Somali, which is logical since they are Black....
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Which east africans? East africans have no opinion, they know nothing or have any interest on somali clans. You're trying to tell me that a massai or a luo or a kikuyu sit around a fire camp and discuss which somali clan is this or that? LOL you are more deranged than i thought.
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
You are deranged...what's your problem with Southern Somali...they don't have enough Arab blood like you?
Darod boy...you are lost...you are just another Arabized Hawiye...
 -
 -

Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by abdulkarem3:
quote:
gay Allah Islamic Inuendo
hold your reigns ya wolofi jaam. This guy never mentioned anthing about rep'in islam. This is between him and u. stop hating and crusade somewhere else.
Rep'n Islam is GAY why do you think you freaks hate women?!?!
Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habari:
Because there are Brown and White Africans...and I'm a Black African...you guys are funny...are you actually Africans?

LOL, yeah I don't understand. There are white Africans as well as black Africans. Why is this so hard to understand?

Maybe because the word "Africa" in the phrase "Black African" is used as a Geo-political context and they think you are using it as a bio-anthropology construct..who knows *shrugs*

Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jo Nongowa:
^ Ah! A Somali (Yonis2). Funny lot of people. Sometimes African, sometimes Arab and sometimes neither. Here, there and everywhere.

True Somali are some of the filthiest Africans they remind me of African Americans. They kill each other daily and love other races more than their own they hate being called *black* and feel special when they are mixed/mongrelized by people(arabs) who could give a **** about them [Roll Eyes] Many Somali women marry Arabs; very self hating people they are.
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
You're trying to tell me that a massai or a luo or a kikuyu sit around a fire camp and discuss which somali clan is this or that?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even like this dude, but man was that funny!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeeeeeze!!! What is this site coming to? Look at the garbage on these last set of posts.

What is your problem with AAs?

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
You mean Wolofi is the garbage...
Chimu
Member # 15060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chimu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Africa has a variety of skin colors. So the variety of skin colors available for the original people is also substantial without looking at extremes like European light skin. There are Native American populations with complexions as dark as that of some bushmen.
Posts: 385 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com