EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » So, what happened to the so called veterans?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So, what happened to the so called veterans?
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vacation? All just dissapeared at the same time, lol.

I hope they don't come back, they should try to create a website they can controll and use their time and effort more efficiently, posting here is a waste of time.
Smart and knowledgable individuals nonetheless, i'll give them that. [Wink]

Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nay-Sayer
Member # 10566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nay-Sayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell?

If the Vets leave then the quality of this site will instantly go to ****.

Posts: 262 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Its already started. Just look at how long they've been gone and where its at. But we can raise the level of discussion by contributing intelligent and unique material. Lets try it. [Smile]

--------------------
Dont be evil - Google

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bass is still lurking around, but will admit that there's not much to come to here. Its a troll pit, thanks to people like Yonis. The vets made this forum what it was, not you new age trollsters.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sundiate, Doug, Jo, Mike, Clyde, RU2, Myra etc are no light-wieght. . . .even Marc. [Wink] [Wink]

So if the brother(Rasol) wants to take a break, he deserves it. Not sure what's up with Altk and DJ.

I guess it the beat-down on the homo thread for Altk and the "Asian not black' beat down for DJ.

Two nonsensical thread they should not of taken on.

1. Asians are NOT "Negroid"(but are black in color ie most Philipinos). The fool should know better
2. Homos are NOT an African thing. Although they exist in all parts of the world, including Africa

They got to grow up. Simple give and take. No disrespect but sometimes the master get's out done by the student.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Bass is still lurking around
I Was not referring to you.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
quote:
You were talking about the vets and I am a vet. The Bas was posting on this board before you migrated to Norway as a refugee. Now troll on new age poster of a diminished and inferior posting quality.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HistoryFacelift
Member # 14696

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HistoryFacelift     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lack of a search function and moderators is annoying me, so probably annoys them.
Posts: 105 | From: Japan | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Bass:
quote:
quote:
You were talking about the vets and I am a vet. The Bas was posting on this board before you migrated to Norway as a refugee. Now troll on new age poster of a diminished and inferior posting quality.
You're not a vet, atleast not after you wake up from your dreams. And i'm born here which is btw not "Norway". [Wink]
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
lmao [Big Grin] .
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

So if the brother(Rasol) wants to take a break, he deserves it. Not sure what's up with Altk and DJ.

I guess it the beat-down on the homo thread for Altk and the "Asian not black' beat down for DJ.

1. Asians are NOT "Negroid"(but are black in color ie most Philipinos). The fool should know better
2. Homos are NOT an African thing. Although they exist in all parts of the world, including Africa

They got to grow up. Simple give and take. No disrespect but sometimes the master get's out done by the student.

I doubt al-Takruri and Djehuti took a break for those reasons you mentioned. They're not that simple.

They probably just left cuz of the trolling. Once upon a time the only major trolling you got on this site was a buncha Africana newbies running their mouths off looking for knowledge. Now you have a buncha dirty sad excuses for human beings posting incessantly.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
And where do you stand in that equation fufu boy?
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Take It Easy Yonis, it's only a hallucination [Big Grin] .
 -

You need to learn to relax when chewing your khat [Roll Eyes]

Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
And where do you stand in that equation fufu boy?

You can take pride in being The Very First of the "buncha dirty sad excuses for human beings posting incessantly" to grace this forum. You were here long before the BettyBoos and Gliders (and all their cousins and descendants) arrived.
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
I don't think any one would call me a troll here other than those who've made it into a habit to use this term as an epithet against their adverseries.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis:

I hope they don't come back, they should try to create a website they can controll and use their time and effort more efficiently, posting here is a waste of time.

And they did just that which you suggested: http://thenile.phpbb-host.com/phpbb/index.php

quote:
Originally posted by Yonis:

Smart and knowledgable individuals nonetheless, i'll give them that. [Wink]

Indeed, you should: http://thenile.phpbb-host.com/phpbb/index.php [Wink]
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yooooowwww!!!! Horus. That is some scary ****. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Go easy on my eyes bro!

- @ TNV . It's about time. Got to split my tme there now.

quote:
Originally posted by HORUS^*^:
^Take It Easy Yonis, it's only a hallucination [Big Grin] .
 -

You need to learn to relax when chewing your khat [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Yep. TNV is where it's at now for those looking for knowledge and guidance. There is a TON of information on there. al-Takruri still posts up on there quite regularly.

The only reason I still post here is for the banter and chit chat with my homeboys like WhatBox_(Alive) [Smile] . Of course, I also take great pleasure in S H I T T I N G on the likes of Yonis who can't migrate to TNV since he's only here to annoy progress - he can't do that on TNV [Wink]

Member # 11484

Rate Member
TNV IS THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE EGYPTOLOGY WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET...

Non-Nile Valley Discussion

General
Talk about anything not related to Nile Valley Culture or civlization here.

Archive
Previous discussions on Egypt Search and future discussions on The Nile Valley.

Pictures
Just a forum to post pictures. Nile Valley related or not Nile Valley related.

Genetics and Anthropology
Topics relating to genetics or anthropology. All non-Nile Valley related genetic discussions.

Nile Valley Histories

Nile Valley pre-history
Egypt from deep pre-history untill the proto-dyanstic period

Ta-seti Kush
Considered the first nome of Kmt. A centralized civlization that shared a culture and past with Kmt. Discuss all periods from A-Group down to Meroe

Dynastic Kmt
Discuss the history and culture of dynastic Kmt. The pharaohs, temples, and other splendor.

Discoveries of the Nile
Discuss the recent and relevent archaeological and Egyptological discoveries. Post about recent news concerning Egyptology and archaeology of the Nile Valley Civlization.

Horn of Africa
Traditions, history, and politics of the Horn of Africa.

Egyptomania
The image and culture of Egypt in popular culture. The obcession with ancient Nile Valley civlization.

After the Pharaohs
After the pharaohs. From the Ptolemaic period to modern era. Discuss events and histories after the pharaohs.

Customs and Cultures of the Nile
Neteru
Discuss the spirituality of the Nile Valley

Mdu Ntr
Discuss Mdu Ntr from its development through its evolution as well as its literature.

The Pharaohs
Learn more about the life of the pharaohs.

Foreign Relations of the Nile
How exactly did the people of Kmt communicate, trade, and live with surrounding nations and people?

Anthropology of the Nile
Discuss the cultural and physical anthropological aspects of Nile Valley Culture. Also the physical and genetic history of the Nile.

RmtenKmt
Just how did the commoner in Kmt live?

Science of the Nile
Innovations, Science, and Medicine of the Nile Valley Civilizations.

Non-Nile Valley Africa

Northern Africa
Talk about the history culture and people of Northern Africa.

Sahel/Saharan Africa
Talk about the cultures, histories, and people of the Saharo-Sahel region.

Western/Central/Southern Africa
Discuss the cultures and histories of Inner Africa. Western, Central, and Southern Africans.

East Africa/Indian Ocean
The culture and histories of the East African coast.

Linguistics and Literature
Discuss linguistics, written and oral traditions of any era.

The Periphery

East by North East
Discussions on the Levant, the Arabian Peninsula, Mesopotamia, and the Gulf as they relate to both Ancient Egypt and today's Africa.

North by East and West
Explore relations with and influences on the Aegean, Cypress, Anatolia, Greece, the Balkans, Italy, the Tyrrhenian, southern France, and the Iberian peninsula.

Further East
The Indian sub-continent to Oceania

Western Hemisphere
South, Central, and North American and Caribbean contacts and transplants

Don't get it twisted people ... [Wink]

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Phpbb hosted forums don't show up on search engines, that place will never get traffic, not a smart choice. It's just gonna end up as a private like club/community that can only get traffic through referral from other forums or blogg..(like you did above)

Try typing "TNV Egypt" or "TNV nile valley" at google. You'll see no results directing to that site whatsoever.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
If that's the case then that problem needs to be resolved. . . soon. Most agree ES is "almost", ie not completely, a chit chat forum.

So the organizers at TNV need to get on the ball. Hopefully it will be moderated.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
At TNV I hope guys like Glider, Celts etc are allowed. but guys like primiddleeastern, wolofi etc are banned.

Gross disrepect, insults, skinism should be outlawed.

I see no problem with grossly different point of views. If you don't agree, then ignore that individual

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Phpbb hosted forums don't show up on search engines, that place will never get traffic, not a smart choice. It's just gonna end up as a private like club/community that can only get traffic through referral from other forums or blogg..(like you did above)

Try typing "TNV Egypt" or "TNV nile valley" at google. You'll see no results directing to that site whatsoever.

Yonis, I've always told you you're not very bright [Roll Eyes] .

Why don't you google the name of the forum, that is: "thenilevalley" ( tnv ), get it boy? [Wink]

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
That place has no traffic, period. Chose any random time and go check the site and it's "users online" it's always 1 , and that person is you, you'll get lucky if someone else is there the same time as you, Lol. This is the case in most Phpbb hosted forums.
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yonis, I've always told you you're not very bright
That's the first time I read that from you, can you give one of your previous quotes where you wrote it...
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^Yep. TNV is where it's at now for those looking for knowledge and guidance. There is a TON of information on there. al-Takruri still posts up on there quite regularly.
The only people who post there are Al-Takruri and Horus...unless I checked the wrong forum...
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^What you mean to say is, "the only people that have posted there recently".

The site is dedicated to quality material, not the sort of profanities that's allowed here. It's not there for you to use as a chat board. That's a good thing [Wink]

Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sundiate, Doug, Jo, Mike, Clyde, RU2, Myra etc are no light-wieght. . . .even Marc. [Wink] [Wink]

Interesting.
Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^not really.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Interesting?? Did I leave someone out? Notice the "etc". Didn't have time to write in 20 more names. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by kenndo:
quote:

Interesting.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com