EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Aten = Adoni?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Aten = Adoni?
Nay-Sayer
Member # 10566

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nay-Sayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has probably already been discussed to death but here goes...

Is there any connection between the Egpytian deity Aten and the biblical Adoni?

Posts: 262 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes the "T" and "D" are inter-changeable in Afro Asiatic languages just like the "I" and "Y" and "U" and "W".

Adonai just means "place"[ai] of "God"[Adon/Aten]

The God of the Jews from Akenaton is Aten which is a revised form of Amen

Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ very good post!

Do you have any other example of interchangeable letters based on the Egyptians and the ancient Hebrews?

Example, you just said that the Adon and Aten is the same based on the 'D' and 'T' being interchangeable.

So now how is the 'E' and 'O' interchangeable?

Secondly, Adon is an actual Phoenician deity which means that the Hebrew Yah-Canaanite Ya'a/Yahm-Mesopotamian/Ea, of the scriptures was empowered with his characteristics upon his regional or religious take-over.

Psalms 110:1 they actually used the word 'Adon' instead of using the word Adonai which 'Adonai' is the Greek & Phoenician god 'Adonis'. Two different deities of that region i.e. Adon & Adonai.

So the second question is, do you think that it would be proper to used the Egyptian deity Aten in place of Adon who was an actual deity of the region?

Another example of this would be the word 'Prophet' which in Hebrew is 'Nabi'. The word 'Nabi' can also be the word 'Nabu' which is the Babylonian god Mercury which is the Messengers for the gods.

I personally believe that the Yisra`elites were a sect of Egyptians that went on there own trying to create their own nation, but found themselves enslaved consistently which caused them to accept the deities of other gods.

Amen of the Egyptians and possibly Isis is the only ones that I see that has a strong presence in Egypt, never the less Amen is strong throughout all of Africa.

Do you have a list of letters?

Peace!~

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooops! Just check my writing and the last part with Amen ... I was suggesting in the Hebrew writings ... Not Egypt ..

Peace!~

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by R U 2 religious:
^ very good post!

Do you have any other example of interchangeable letters based on the Egyptians and the ancient Hebrews?

Example, you just said that the Adon and Aten is the same based on the 'D' and 'T' being interchangeable.

So now how is the 'E' and 'O' interchangeable?

Secondly, Adon is an actual Phoenician deity which means that the Hebrew Yah-Canaanite Ya'a/Yahm-Mesopotamian/Ea, of the scriptures was empowered with his characteristics upon his regional or religious take-over.

Psalms 110:1 they actually used the word 'Adon' instead of using the word Adonai which 'Adonai' is the Greek & Phoenician god 'Adonis'. Two different deities of that region i.e. Adon & Adonai.

So the second question is, do you think that it would be proper to used the Egyptian deity Aten in place of Adon who was an actual deity of the region?

Another example of this would be the word 'Prophet' which in Hebrew is 'Nabi'. The word 'Nabi' can also be the word 'Nabu' which is the Babylonian god Mercury which is the Messengers for the gods.

I personally believe that the Yisra`elites were a sect of Egyptians that went on there own trying to create their own nation, but found themselves enslaved consistently which caused them to accept the deities of other gods.

Amen of the Egyptians and possibly Isis is the only ones that I see that has a strong presence in Egypt, never the less Amen is strong throughout all of Africa.

Do you have a list of letters?

Peace!~

E and O are the only true vowels out of AEIOU in Ancient phonetic letter usage during those times. They don't interchange.

I am not sure what you mean by "would it be proper to use an Egyptian deity". What are you talking about? Proper for what?

Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
I do apologize for not expressing what I was trying to say.

What I was asking was, would it be a good ideal to use the Egyptian deity 'Aten' when we know that there truly existed a Phoenician deity named 'Adon'?

Peace!~

Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Well Adon derives from Aten just as El derives from EA/En.ki in Sumeria. But cultural and conscious changes have been made to give Aten and El a more Western Asian flavor of course.

Just as all original humans were black Africans at one time and received their own "flavor" through migrating to other parts of the world forming their own cultures so...

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Ok, I hope that you are not getting aggravated but I don't understand the logic in ascribing Adon to the Kemetic gods when he is clearly a Phoenician deity. I for one believe in bringing African history to its original state but at the same time I don't believe in placing deities in place they possible don't belong. Don't get me wrong, for years I made the same association, but when you have an actual deity near that region that goes by that name then it could actually be that deity; Adon or Adonis.

I don't get why you would associate a father god 'El' to a son deity; Ea/En.ki and not to his father Anu? This seems like the only solution and the most logical.

Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
quote:
Ok, I hope that you are not getting aggravated but I don't understand the logic in ascribing Adon to the Kemetic gods when he is clearly a Phoenician deity. I for one believe in bringing African history to its original state but at the same time I don't believe in placing deities in place they possible don't belong. Don't get me wrong, for years I made the same association, but when you have an actual deity near that region that goes by that name then it could actually be that deity; Adon or Adonis.

I don't get why you would associate a father god 'El' to a son deity; Ea/En.ki and not to his father Anu? This seems like the only solution and the most logical.

How hard was it to understand my explanation to how deities seem different in cultures that deriver form older ones?!?

EL(EA) is the God of "En.zu(Ibrum/Abraham" in the "Poem of Utu" in the Sumerian Tablets. The whole "sin" which is what En.zu means in Akkadian comes from the fact that Abraham didn't worship the same God his "father" Terah did which was En.lil.

As far as Father Gods...En.ki is the father of Marduk so all of the Gods are fathers lol. What part of this do you not understand?

Anu is equivilant to "Uranus" in the Greek like Adon with Adonis.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
So basically Terah and his father Nahor worshiped the brother of Enki which was Enlil.

I was reading up this last night which is ironic ..

I do understand whole deities transformations into newer deities based on what age were are going into and who becomes the ruling class of that time.

Quick question ...

Using your example ... El was known as Bull-EL while Ea/Enki was represented as the Calf which is a child of a bull ...

How then is Enki the father Bull while being the Calf?

I do understand that all of the gods have children, yet I was talking about El being the father to all of the gods.

We know that El was being worshiped in the time of the bull/Taurus ... Is it possible that Ea & Enlil represented the time of Gemini which was before the bull? The war between the 2 brothers represent the constellation of Gemini which was before El worship?

Could this same war which was from the time of Gemini (Enki & Enlil) be going on today under the names of El/Baal & Yah/Ea?

Humm???? Interesting ...

If this is so then it makes sense why many believe that there was a matriarchal system ruling the earth first because, before the two brothers ... Enki & Enlil (Gemini), there was the age of Cancer which is feminine ..

interesting ... will do more research on these issues. ...

Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
quote:
So basically Terah and his father Nahor worshiped the brother of Enki which was Enlil.

I was reading up this last night which is ironic ..

I do understand whole deities transformations into newer deities based on what age were are going into and who becomes the ruling class of that time.

Quick question ...

Using your example ... El was known as Bull-EL while Ea/Enki was represented as the Calf which is a child of a bull ...

I do understand that all of the gods have children, yet I was talking about El being the father to all of the gods.

We know that El was being worshiped in the time of the bull/Taurus ... Is it possible that Ea & Enlil represented the time of Gemini which was before the bull? The war between the 2 brothers represent the constellation of Gemini which was before El worship?

Could this same war which was from the time of Gemini (Enki & Enlil) be going on today under the names of El/Baal & Yah/Ea?

Humm???? Interesting ...

If this is so then it makes sense why many believe that there was a matriarchal system ruling the earth first because, before the two brothers ... Enki & Enlil (Gemini), there was the age of Cancer which is feminine ..

interesting ... will do more research on these issues. ...

I hope you don't believe in God or gods because that will confuse everything. I am speaking on this from a historical and anthropological point of view. En.lil is actually cancer and En.ki is the opposite of Cancer which is capricorn hence the "water goat" he is equivilent to "prometheus" giving man "light".
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
O no this is not on a religious level by no means. This is more astrological in a sense, yet totally historical based on mythological teachings.

If you don't mind, why was En.lil considered Cancer and En.ki Capricorn, the polar opposites?

Secondly, do you have reference material that I can look at which will give greater in sight into your research?

Peace!~

Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
as far as this question if you go to www.Sacred-Texts.net they have a list of Sumerian tablets and one is called "Dummuzi and Ishtar descent to the Underworld" and you will see that Dummuzi went south of the Tropic of Cancer which metaphorically they call "the under world" where it meets the tropic of Capricorn which is represented by En.ki that was later demonized as lucifer(god of light) during Christian times.

En.lil and En.ki are offsetting brothers per se and sons of Anu.

Also if we look at the congruence of Sumerian and Egyptian deities as they almost all were in the "known World" you will see that Ptah is congruent to En.ki as "little gods" of the land as well as associated with the sea(water goat/capricorn)..Ea means water house if I am not mistaken and if you look at the creation story of Ptah at Thebes he is in the waters of NUN(Pa-Tanen/Ptah) and creates from Amenti.

As far as the congruence of En.lil with Egypt; that would be the god "Shu". They both are the god of "dry air" or "discipline" and if patriarch "A(shu)r gives us any clue, there is a part in the Bible that talks of "Ashur's Bread" harvested during July because that is optimum time for harvesting wheat when the sun traverses through the tropic of cancer to the tropic of Capricorn(the underworld).

En.lil in Sumeria is congruent to Chronos of Greek myths and Chronos is picked by an eagle of his flesh as well as Ashur in Genesis chapter 40(very interesting huh lol)!!!

So you are correct it is all celestial bodies in motion being personified and made into archetyptal form in the ancient days.

I have been researching this stuff for years I will have to go piece by piece note by note to give you references if you need them and can't reason with what I am sharing.

Hope this helped, if not and or you wish to continue feel free to ask any questions. The only way Africans/blacks will be saved is if they save themselves and stop worshiping these filthy European and Arab Gods that have destroyed them and I try my best to remedy that [Smile] .

Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
quote:

Actually you are right thanks for keeping me on my toes. It has been a while since I have done this [Smile]

Anu is the "Bull" of heaven(Taurus) and El sits on the thrown of heaven and the "Ba" of El would seem to fit "BA'AL" the son of El.

As far as calf to bull association they are one in the same concept so don't worry about that.

El was the father of all gods in Canaan only, but what I think is hard to explain to you is that Anu, En.lil and Ea seem to all be associated with "El" because El is a later culture than Sumeria.

For example:

1. Anu is the bull of heaven and so is El.

2. En.lil is associated with El because En.lil was a father god and replaced responsibility of Anu in Sumerian times and became a father of heaven sitting on the throne. Remember for sometime in Sumerian and especially Babylonian times "ANU" became distant and un-attainable and En.lil and En.ki basically took the seats of human affairs. Reference "Tablets of Adapa" where Anu has to be "called" down to judge Adapa(Adam in the bible) after En.ki saved him from dying in the flood. Also the hebrew word "Elul" seems to be associated with En.lil because it means "good for nothing" as to insinuate that a god sitting on a thrown does nothing for the people which is the total opposite of what En.ki's pedigree is( a work horse a prime minister a Joseph/Ptah in the bible type) that helps man and does for man(Democrat vs. Republican type of thing)

3. El is associated with Ea by the similarity of the spelling and we know Ea is pronounced "YAH" which is still used today for father god. Ea/En.ki is Abraham's god(Abraham is the first signs of Democracy in Genesis) and when the Amorites came over from Sumerian region into Canaan they seemed to have used the same name and elected En.ki as the high god and if you notice the bible table of nations it lists Amorites as a son of Canaan. I can't help to think that one of the Abraham's in history was Hammurabi(abi[father] ammur[amorites]) The Father of the Amorites! If you read the Quran there is a sura called "the cave" and it says that a particular Abraham(cuz remember these aren't real people they are archetypes) went up into the caves to civilize people(caucaus--kurds?) and Hammurabi sure did come to power pretty quickly and interesting enough when he took over there is an inscription that said it was prophecized by "EN.lil" of all gods that the Kurds(gutians) would come down and seize Sumeria forming Babylon.

So there is definitely some mixing up during the evolution of transformed downstream of gods.

Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Also do you think it is a coincidence that the city of "ON" in Egypt which signifies the Sun/Ra used to be called "ANNU" and the Tropic of Cancer and Capricorn are on opposing sides of the Equator lol? As they wrestle for power of the rightful heir of the SUN [Smile] .

As the Celestial bodies/Astrology descended to mankind, different tribes associated themselves with the archetypes and seemed to have done the same thing by struggling "politically" with each other as rightful heirs to the thrown...very very interesting how these ancients lived..but what else is there to do when there is no T.V to watch but the STARS themselves *wink*

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this is what is so interesting to me ...

You have:

1.) Ea/En.ki 2.) En.lil 3.) El 4.) Yah 5.) Ya'a 6.) Ba`al ...

This epic battle between 'En.ki' & 'En.lil seem more like the epic battle between 'Ba`al' & Yamm/Ya'a. I will elaborated on this further.

Then we have this biblical record of a god named 'Yah' and a god named 'I AM/Ehyah'.

In Deuteronomy 32:8-9 Yah is clearly given his inheritance which was Yisra`el. He was given this heritage from 'El Elyon' or the Bull El.

Now here is the kicker ... I believe because the Hebrews were gathering deities and absorbing surrounding deities strengths 'Yah' the Egyptian Moon deity and 'Ehyah/I AM' the Sumerian have become to mean the same thing.

In the Tanach/Old Testament, it (Hosea 13:4) clearly states that Yah came from the land of Egypt:

Hosea 13:4 "Yet I am the Yah thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no savior beside me."

This can be verified by the Osiris Ani:

In Chapter 2:

quote:
"A spell to come forth by day and live after dying. Words spoken by the Osiris Ani: O One, bright as the moon-god Iah; O One, shining as Iah; This Osiris Ani comes forth among these your multitudes outside, bringing himself back as a shining one. He has opened the netherworld. Lo, the Osiris Osiris [sic] Ani comes forth by day, and does as he desires on earth among the living."
And again, in Chapter 18:

quote:
"[A spell to] cross over into the land of Amentet by day. Words spoken by the Osiris Ani: Hermopolis is open; my head is sealed [by] Thoth. The eye of Horus is perfect; I have delivered the eye of Horus, and my ornament is glorious on the forehead of Ra, the father of the gods. Osiris is the one who is in Amentet. Indeed, Osiris knows who is not there; I am not there. I am the moon-god Iah among the gods; I do not fail. Indeed, Horus stands; he reckons you among the gods."
Source!

So it seems logical to assume that Yah is from the land of Kemet.

So now, you have the 'I AM' which seem to tie in with the Sumerian/Mesopotamia story of Ea.

The word 'Ea' and 'Ehyah' sounds exactly alike.

Exodus 3:14 "... Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM/Ehyah hath sent me unto you."

In the ancient Canaanite tells, Ba`al and his water god brother 'Yam/Ya'a seems to have this same epic batter as does Enki & Enlil. I AM/Ehyah of the bible seem to be taken from the Mesopotamia story of En.ki/Ea. Later in history 'Ea' became the god 'Ya'a' but the name of 'Ea' previous to the Canaanite 'Ya'a' is where the author got his name from.

I AM/Ehyah is the same as 'Ea', but through later dates, based on the fact that 'Ea' went through the transition, naturally 'Ehyah' went through the same one becoming once again 'Ya'a', the Canaanite water God.

So now it seem as though the Kemetic god 'Yah' and the Semitic god 'Ea/Ehyah' have assumed the battle between Ba`al and 'Ya'a/Yahm.

Thus the Kemetic god 'Yah' and the Semitic god 'Ehyah' have come to be the same deity in the Hebrew bible, tho they are different in nature.

Yah is an Egyptian moon god and doesn't represent the water, while on the other hand 'Ea/Ehyah' transfigured into 'Yam/Ya'a' of the Semitics do in fact represent the water.

This 'Ehyah' or the 'I AM that I AM' of the Semitics was also swallowed up along with 'Yah' of the Egyptians to created one all powerful god with the personality of the Semitics & Kemetic folks.

This same 'Yah' also tried to assume the position of 'El' which represents the time of the time of Taurus while 'Yah' represent the Ram/Aries just like. To different ages, to different deities of representation. This is in fact all astrological so, then that is why I made the comparison to Gemini.

Wolofi wrote:

quote:
El was the father of all gods in Canaan only, but what I think is hard to explain to you is that Anu, En.lil and Ea seem to all be associated with "El" because El is a later culture than Sumeria.
El the father god which doesn't predate Anu or the other would logically assume their position as well, Tho in the biblical scriptures on El takes a back set because the Hebrew supposedly started recording a history exiting the time of Taurus while entering the time of the Ram/Aries ... the time of the War God!

Exodus 15:3 "[i]The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.[/b]"

Once again, interesting ...

Peace!~

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
P.S. the word Ba`al is very close to the word Yah as well. The word 'Ba`el' is actual pronounced as 'Bah' ..`al'. So then 'Bah' and 'Yah' are extremely close in relation to the name as well ...

Peace!~

Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
quote:
Now this is what is so interesting to me ...

You have:

1.) Ea/En.ki 2.) En.lil 3.) El 4.) Yah 5.) Ya'a 6.) Ba`al ...

This epic battle between 'En.ki' & 'En.lil seem more like the epic battle between 'Ba`al' & Yamm/Ya'a. I will elaborated on this further.

Then we have this biblical record of a god named 'Yah' and a god named 'I AM/Ehyah'.

In Deuteronomy 32:8-9 Yah is clearly given his inheritance which was Yisra`el. He was given this heritage from 'El Elyon' or the Bull El.

Now here is the kicker ... I believe because the Hebrews were gathering deities and absorbing surrounding deities strengths 'Yah' the Egyptian Moon deity and 'Ehyah/I AM' the Sumerian have become to mean the same thing.

In the Tanach/Old Testament, it (Hosea 13:4) clearly states that Yah came from the land of Egypt:

Hosea 13:4 "Yet I am the Yah thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no savior beside me."

This can be verified by the Osiris Ani:

In Chapter 2:

quote:
"A spell to come forth by day and live after dying. Words spoken by the Osiris Ani: O One, bright as the moon-god Iah; O One, shining as Iah; This Osiris Ani comes forth among these your multitudes outside, bringing himself back as a shining one. He has opened the netherworld. Lo, the Osiris Osiris [sic] Ani comes forth by day, and does as he desires on earth among the living."
And again, in Chapter 18:

quote:
"[A spell to] cross over into the land of Amentet by day. Words spoken by the Osiris Ani: Hermopolis is open; my head is sealed [by] Thoth. The eye of Horus is perfect; I have delivered the eye of Horus, and my ornament is glorious on the forehead of Ra, the father of the gods. Osiris is the one who is in Amentet. Indeed, Osiris knows who is not there; I am not there. I am the moon-god Iah among the gods; I do not fail. Indeed, Horus stands; he reckons you among the gods."
Source!

So it seems logical to assume that Yah is from the land of Kemet.

So now, you have the 'I AM' which seem to tie in with the Sumerian/Mesopotamia story of Ea.

The word 'Ea' and 'Ehyah' sounds exactly alike.

Exodus 3:14 "... Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM/Ehyah hath sent me unto you."

In the ancient Canaanite tells, Ba`al and his water god brother 'Yam/Ya'a seems to have this same epic batter as does Enki & Enlil. I AM/Ehyah of the bible seem to be taken from the Mesopotamia story of En.ki/Ea. Later in history 'Ea' became the god 'Ya'a' but the name of 'Ea' previous to the Canaanite 'Ya'a' is where the author got his name from.

I AM/Ehyah is the same as 'Ea', but through later dates, based on the fact that 'Ea' went through the transition, naturally 'Ehyah' went through the same one becoming once again 'Ya'a', the Canaanite water God.

So now it seem as though the Kemetic god 'Yah' and the Semitic god 'Ea/Ehyah' have assumed the battle between Ba`al and 'Ya'a/Yahm.

Thus the Kemetic god 'Yah' and the Semitic god 'Ehyah' have come to be the same deity in the Hebrew bible, tho they are different in nature.

Yah is an Egyptian moon god and doesn't represent the water, while on the other hand 'Ea/Ehyah' transfigured into 'Yam/Ya'a' of the Semitics do in fact represent the water.

This 'Ehyah' or the 'I AM that I AM' of the Semitics was also swallowed up along with 'Yah' of the Egyptians to created one all powerful god with the personality of the Semitics & Kemetic folks.

This same 'Yah' also tried to assume the position of 'El' which represents the time of the time of Taurus while 'Yah' represent the Ram/Aries just like. To different ages, to different deities of representation. This is in fact all astrological so, then that is why I made the comparison to Gemini.

Wolofi wrote:

quote:
El the father god which doesn't predate Anu or the other would logically assume their position as well, Tho in the biblical scriptures on El takes a back set because the Hebrew supposedly started recording a history exiting the time of Taurus while entering the time of the Ram/Aries ... the time of the War God!

Exodus 15:3 "[i]The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.[/b]"

Once again, interesting ...

Peace!~

Only problem I have with all this is that you shouldn't confuse the Egyptian(late kingdom)moon god IAH/YAH with Ya'a the Canaanite deity. I don't necessarily have a problem with EA/YAH being associated with Ya'a of the Canaanite extraction though.

Also Yah is not the same as "Yahweh" which is the hebrew word in the Bible for LORD. So your Bible references to Yah aren't going to be accurate.

Yahweh basically means a man or even a woman ruler in history and has nothing to do with any deities. Your reference to Yahweh/Lord being a "man" of war proves this point. Any time the Bible says Yahweh that is an actual person rather than a cultural "mandate" like when the Bible uses "Lord God".

Lord, Lord God, God, Most High in the Bible are ALL different terms and are specific. Also the Bible covers a long era of time so when it says these 4 terms they aren't the same either. Lord in the book of Exodus is not the same Lord in Jeremiah. You have to wash anything you have learned from Judeo Christianity's interpretation and Islam's interpretation in order to fully under stand the books.

Hos 13:4 Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me

This doesn't have anything to do IAH/YAH nor any deities; this is a pharoah/king/ruler from Egypt.
Elohim means "Nature(neteru) or Ruler" because the Egyptian kings saw themselves as Gods/Makers and personifications of the Neteru deities/forces of nature..why? Because man IS a force of nature, especially the RULING men lol.

Osirus Ani isn't IAH and in the reference you showed if you read carefully it doesn't say that Osirus is IAH/the moon.

As far as Eyeh being Ea I don't see the connection as far as the name but rather in the context of the author writing that the God is the God of Abraham, Moses, Isaac and Jacob though and that was EA as far as deities are concerned. The problem is in the context of this passage the person saying I am that I am is a king/pharoah/ruler/person and comes from the Egyptian tradition of "Nuk Pa Nuk" which means the same thing if you look up that phrase in Egyptian. It basically means "who the hell are you to question me" which was and still is the attitude of any ruler.

Lets not confuse the anthropological study of Astrology and their connection to Deities and tribes with Biblical events.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Well writing post ... What is interesting is that I believe that I came to this conclusion last night, but the way that I came to it was through the 'Golden Calf' worship which was basically the introduction to a new Pharaoh or King.

Do you have any reference material which shows the literal meaning to 'Yahweh' in reference to male or female rulers?

I saw this article which states that Yah-weh means 'The increasing Moon'. This identifies with the 3 decadents of the monthly cycle.

As far as the 'Elohim' ... I can totally see how this has the same meaning as 'Neteru'.

Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
quote:
Well writing post ... What is interesting is that I believe that I came to this conclusion last night, but the way that I came to it was through the 'Golden Calf' worship which was basically the introduction to a new Pharaoh or King.

Do you have any reference material which shows the literal meaning to 'Yahweh' in reference to male or female rulers?

I saw this article which states that Yah-weh means 'The increasing Moon'. This identifies with the 3 decadents of the monthly cycle.

As far as the 'Elohim' ... I can totally see how this has the same meaning as 'Neteru'.

Yahweh in the bible means "existing one" but if you see it is derived from yah(male)hawah(eve->female) YHWH you can google search that. It derives from HUHI in Egypt the God Hu and the female aspect of Hu. In Armenia they still use the word "HUHI" <>IHUH <>YHWH(mirror) in the feast of the tabernacle
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
gotcha ...
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
What is your take on this source: Click Here!~

This article is dated: 318 Fri, December 21, 2007 - 2:02 PM ...

quote:
"Did you know that a major title of Tehuti (God of Wisdom) is Iah? He is called Iah-Tehuti. In this form He has the crescent moon (Iah) on His headress. Jah or Yah is corruption of this title Iah.

Did you know that the bird that represents Tehuti, usually called an ibis (crane-headed bird) is called “Habu” and “Habui” in the language? “Habui” is pronounced [Hah-bweh] Habui (Habweh) was corrupted into Haweh. Just as ‘h’, ‘y’, ‘j’ and ‘i’ have interchanged (hesus, jesus, yeshu, iesu, issa (arabic)) so is Habui (Habweh) corrupted into Yabweh/Yaweh. Those sounds are also interchageable in Afrikan languages.

There was a curious statement by the greeks, when they said that:

“The Ioudians (judeans/”jews”) don’t worship the Supreme Being—they worship the demiurge”.

Tehuti, Iah-Tehuti, Habui (Yaweh) is the origin of this statement, because much of the plagiarism in the bible deals with Tehuti—whether the greeks understood that or not.

God …
318 Fri, December 21, 2007 - 2:03 PM

David - Fictional Character

While we’re on Tehuti, I might as well state the proper etymology of another biblical name. Tehuti (in the metutu it’s ‘Thuti’) is pronounced ‘Taut’ by some of our people in “phoenicia” and others. Tehuti was often written with the metut/symbol representing a soft ‘t’ or ‘d’. Tehuti (sounds like Dehuti) was thus ‘Dahuti’ and ‘Daut’ in some dialects. Daut was corrupted into Dawud.

Dawud still exists in arabic and is equivalent to Dawid (dwd) in “hebrew” and David in english
"

Peace!~
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
quote:
What is your take on this source: Click Here!~

This article is dated: 318 Fri, December 21, 2007 - 2:02 PM ...

quote:
"Did you know that a major title of Tehuti (God of Wisdom) is Iah? He is called Iah-Tehuti. In this form He has the crescent moon (Iah) on His headress. Jah or Yah is corruption of this title Iah.

Did you know that the bird that represents Tehuti, usually called an ibis (crane-headed bird) is called “Habu” and “Habui” in the language? “Habui” is pronounced [Hah-bweh] Habui (Habweh) was corrupted into Haweh. Just as ‘h’, ‘y’, ‘j’ and ‘i’ have interchanged (hesus, jesus, yeshu, iesu, issa (arabic)) so is Habui (Habweh) corrupted into Yabweh/Yaweh. Those sounds are also interchageable in Afrikan languages.

There was a curious statement by the greeks, when they said that:

“The Ioudians (judeans/”jews”) don’t worship the Supreme Being—they worship the demiurge”.

Tehuti, Iah-Tehuti, Habui (Yaweh) is the origin of this statement, because much of the plagiarism in the bible deals with Tehuti—whether the greeks understood that or not.

God …
318 Fri, December 21, 2007 - 2:03 PM

David - Fictional Character

While we’re on Tehuti, I might as well state the proper etymology of another biblical name. Tehuti (in the metutu it’s ‘Thuti’) is pronounced ‘Taut’ by some of our people in “phoenicia” and others. Tehuti was often written with the metut/symbol representing a soft ‘t’ or ‘d’. Tehuti (sounds like Dehuti) was thus ‘Dahuti’ and ‘Daut’ in some dialects. Daut was corrupted into Dawud.

Dawud still exists in arabic and is equivalent to Dawid (dwd) in “hebrew” and David in english
"

Peace!~
YEP great work [Cool] One of the Davids in the bible is Thutmose III born of "tehuty/djehuty"..TWT =DWD

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com