EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » My apologizes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My apologizes
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Egypt search posters,

I would like to apologize to each and every poster for my neglect. Most of the main reasons I have neglected Egypt search is because many personal issues have arisen in my life that I must attend to. When everything was disfunctional in my personal life, it seems like my imput on Egyptsearch was at its best. This board had become just too much for me to juggle along side my personal life. You have to understand that I have school,work and a family to take care of. When I first took up moderation of Egyptsearch none of these were pressing issues in my life. So to everybody I apologize for my neglect.

Anyway, my hands are officaly washed of Egypt search. If anybody wants to talk more about ancient Egypt or modern Egypt I will gladly answer questions via email or a private group but I am through with this message board.

Ausar

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ It's nice of you to stop by anyway.

You aren't missing much unfortunately.

I'm sure we'll meet again elsewhere.

Farewell and best wishes to you. [Smile]

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nay-Sayer
Member # 10566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nay-Sayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
^ It's nice of you to stop by anyway.

Rasol,

Please check your PM. Thanks.

Posts: 262 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peace to you and your family ausar ... best wishes ...

keep in touch if possible.

contact info ausar? I'm putting together a blog, the website didn't really go anywhere so I want to build a blog on AE and if you got some useful articles I would love to post them on the Blog ...

Peace!~

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blessings Ausar. As you can see with the forums now, You will greatly be missed.

I hope you continue to get success in life and your family gets all they want out of life.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HistoryFacelift
Member # 14696

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HistoryFacelift     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, my time here has been short lived, and you were already such a great member, sad to see you go.

There's a lot of useful articles here though, so having the search function back at least would be nice, then perhaps we can take the information to another forum, there is definitely a wealth of useful information stacked up here! [Smile]

Posts: 105 | From: Japan | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com