EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Being an Arab has nothing to do with colour

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Being an Arab has nothing to do with colour
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could be black and an Arab.

Because Unlike being a Greek or English. Being an Arab has nothing to do with Geography or race. It has to do with being part of a culture.

A culture which its centre theme is the language, speaking Arabic as your mother tongue, make you an Arab whether you live in Australia or Austria, Saudi Arabia or the Atlas Mountains on the Atlantic Ocean.

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMR1 - You seem to be intent on flooding the board with your wishful ideas. If you presented them as such, no one could complain. But instead, you present the world that you wish for, as if it does exist, it does not.

The fact is: the ethnic Turks, Greeks and Romans of North Africa and the Middle East, are just as racist as most other White people. The fact that some of them are part Black does not seem to matter.

You will please note that the leadership in all of those countries is absent Blacks. Sadat was about the closest to African that I have seen. And it is reported that when the actor "Lou Gossett" was suggested to play the role of Sadat in a movie, the Egyptians strenuously objected, (because he is a Black man). (All this on African soil, how crazy is that!)

Perhaps the world would be better off, if you spent your time trying to make your dream world a reality, rather than trying to get others to join in your fantasy.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadat was a man who is an Afro Asian man, that is what are all Egyptains are since 7000 years ago, some more black than others, some almost white. Lou Gassett is not an Afro Asian man. I am pretty sure they won't object on Tiger Woods.

--------------------
Regards,

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMR1, do you still beat your girlfriend for bringing home salad dressing instead of mayonnaise?
Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMR1 aren't you the one who wrote the Dali Lama asking "if a father is supposed to be a man and a mother is supposed to be a woman."

"Then how come both of my parents have beards?"

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMR1 wrote: Sadat was a man who is an Afro Asian man, that is what are all Egyptains are since 7000 years ago

Please tell us all, exactly what IS an Afro-Asian??

that is what are all Egyptains are since 7000 years ago

You know AMR1, this is beginning to sound like what Turks and other Caucasians of North Africa and the Middle East, tell themselves to justify their presence in, and rule of, North Africa and the Middle East. And for home use, it's probably fine, but when you go out into the world with this nonsense, all you are doing is revealing your own pitifull lack of knowledge.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
AMR1 wrote: Sadat was a man who is an Afro Asian man, that is what are all Egyptains are since 7000 years ago

You know AMR1, this is beginning to sound like what Turks and other Caucasians of North Africa and the Middle East, tell themselves to justify their presence in, and rule of, North Africa and the Middle East. And for home use, it's probably fine, but when you go out into the world with this nonsense, all you are doing is revealing your own pitifull lack of knowledge.

The people in North Africa and the Middle East, who are you talking about here the israelis or Arabs, turks, or Iranians.

All the above may be are not identical to the people who lived there 7000 years ago , but more or less the same people with mixture with others who came into the diff. areas of the middle east through history.

The Israelis are the most non middle eastern of todays middle east, because they left the region all together for centuries and mixed with many other races and than came back too it.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh like "hispanic"

Well, you can't come flat out and proclaim that Ancient Egyptians were a "Mediterranean mixture" like the modern Med. bordering countries today.

That would be like saying that Ancient South Americans were Hispanic just like the ones today.

In fact, Anthropologists say that isn't the case.

I can back what I state up.

Can you do the same for your words?

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
AMR1 you're a grown man who worships Spiderman.

You even have a '98 Honda Civic that is navy blue with broad red trim on the hood, roof, and trunk.

The hood has a spider decal in the middle of the broad red trim.

Also whenever you press the horn button on the steering wheel the theme from the 1960's Spiderman cartoon starts playing.

: )

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
AMR1 - Your answer reminds me of White Americans, who because they may have 1/16 Indian blood, call themselves Indian. My question is: if you had such high regard for them, then why did you kill them all?

That in itself was bad enough, but now, to steal their very identity, now that's going too far. Your people are neither Berber nor Egyptian nor Hebrews nor Sumerians nor Elamites nor Persians nor Anatolians nor Mohenjo-darians nor Harappains. You are invaders, pure and simple.

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
AMR1 - Your answer reminds me of White Americans, who because they may have 1/16 Indian blood, call themselves Indian. My question is: if you had such high regard for them, then why did you kill them all?

That in itself was bad enough, but now, to steal their very identity, now that's going too far. Your people are neither Berber nor Egyptian nor Hebrews nor Sumerians nor Elamites nor Persians nor Anatolians nor Mohenjo-darians nor Harappains. You are invaders, pure and simple.

You are comparing the ancient Egyptians with the red indians.

That is not true.

Most Egyptians are largly with the blood of the ancient with some blood of others. That is not the same in America.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
AMR1

Your breath is so stanky that everytime you breathe with your mouth open...

your teeth duck.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARRRRRGHAHA

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
AMR1 - This is what the ANCIENT EGYPTIANS looked like, any CURRENT EGYPTIANS that look like this, or similar, can pass. Do you know any that look like this??

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
AMR1 - Should I also post pictures of ancient Libyans or Hebrews or Iraqis or Persians or Anatolians (Turkey) or Indians??
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
they look like your pictures, except if amenhotep who looks like present north sudanese than Egyptian

you assune the picture of this people are black while they were like Sadat, a not pure black man

--------------------
Regards,

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Either you are being silly, or you are just too ignorant to be bothered with.
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AMR1:
quote:

The people in North Africa and the Middle East, who are you talking about here the israelis or Arabs, turks, or Iranians.

All the above may be are not identical to the people who lived there 7000 years ago , but more or less the same people with mixture with others who came into the diff. areas of the middle east through history.

The Israelis are the most non middle eastern of todays middle east, because they left the region all together for centuries and mixed with many other races and than came back too it.

wrong!!!!

quote:
Your giving one history while their historian gives another; which they back with ancient Islamic historians, ancient Christian historians, and the Ottomans themselves have documented their histories. They are simply Europeans/Ottomans who learned the doctrines of the ancient Hebrews but they are by no means, ancient Yisra`el.

They are simply Turks who if any mixing went on, did so with the black turks which they have recorded in their histories.

I get so tired of seeing this b/s ...

If one can prove without a shout of a doubt that these Europeans are the true Yisra`el, then I am waiting for the debate. This I don't mind ... even the ones who people on this forum considered the voice of Yisra`el ... I OFFER YOU THE CHALLENGE AS WELL ...

This in fact is one of my areas of expertise and I welcome all challengers. I'm not speaking in arrogance, but in confidence of what I've studied about these Europeans histories.

all in Peace!~

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
R U 2 religious - With respect, I must correct you. There is no such thing as a Black Turk. The Turks are the last of the White people to migrate from the Eurasian plains into the middle east and north Africa. It is believed that they began coming in about the 6th century A.D.

The original Black people of Anatolia (Turkey) were the Hatti, Phrygians, Trojans, Urartians, Hurri, (Mitanni). Before that, they were Grimaldi (we know this because of the artifacts found at Catal Huyuk). But yes, the Turks did cross breed with the original people. Here are some pictures of the original Anatolians....

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I forgot to mention that the White people who call themselves Hebrews, are also Turks. They are members of a Turkish tribe called "Khazars", they once had a kingdom in the area of modern Armenia.
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jo Nongowa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111:

No. The 'White people' who claim they are Jews (not Hebrews) are, predominantly, of Khazar origin.

Posts: 387 | From: England, UK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jo Nongowa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Arabs. Who knows what they are??
Posts: 387 | From: England, UK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The Turks who call themselves Arabs, are just like all the other Turks, some mixed, others not. What is left of the actual Arabs are confined to reservations in the south and the inner desert.

I missed your point above.

Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
^^ Sarcasm.
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
they look like your pictures, except if amenhotep who looks like present north sudanese than Egyptian

lies,all those pictures look like blacks.
Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
R U 2 religious - With respect, I must correct you. There is no such thing as a Black Turk. The Turks are the last of the White people to migrate from the Eurasian plains into the middle east and north Africa. It is believed that they began coming in about the 6th century A.D.

The original Black people of Anatolia (Turkey) were the Hatti, Phrygians, Trojans, Urartians, Hurri, (Mitanni). Before that, they were Grimaldi (we know this because of the artifacts found at Catal Huyuk). But yes, the Turks did cross breed with the original people. Here are some pictures of the original Anatolians....

-

-

-

-

I though most turks were euro-asian .
Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by R U 2 religious:
quote:
quote:

wrong!!!!

quote:
Your giving one history while their historian gives another; which they back with ancient Islamic historians, ancient Christian historians, and the Ottomans themselves have documented their histories. They are simply Europeans/Ottomans who learned the doctrines of the ancient Hebrews but they are by no means, ancient Yisra`el.

They are simply Turks who if any mixing went on, did so with the black turks which they have recorded in their histories.

I get so tired of seeing this b/s ...

If one can prove without a shout of a doubt that these Europeans are the true Yisra`el, then I am waiting for the debate. This I don't mind ... even the ones who people on this forum considered the voice of Yisra`el ... I OFFER YOU THE CHALLENGE AS WELL ...

This in fact is one of my areas of expertise and I welcome all challengers. I'm not speaking in arrogance, but in confidence of what I've studied about these Europeans histories.

all in Peace!~

Hello Mike111,

I was actual referring the poster who responded to you AMR1 ... But yes, according to the histories which was given by Author Koestler ... The Thirteenth Tribe they were referred to as "Black Turks". I will have to do more investigations into that area but ...

My problem was with this ideal that the ancient Hebrews were European/Turks. This is a big lie which they use to further there goal at racial superiority.

The ancient Hebrew were just that; Hebrews. The ideal of Superiority rings throughout the scriptures today, but I don't believe that it always did and I have proof that Europeans altered the writing of the scriptures..

... Europeans have a way of changing documents to fit their agendas ...

"The only way to make things right is if you paint the whole world white" ... Turner Diaries

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
kenndo wrote: I though most turks were euro-asian.

That is correct; ALL White people, including Turks, originate in the Eurasian Plains. That is the steppes or grasslands that stretch from east of the Caspian Sea to Manchuria in China. Whites and Mongols are genetically siblings.

The difference in appearance is due to Mongols cross breeding with ancient Africans who migrated to China and then Japan, starting at about 50,000 years ago. Their DNA trail is captured in Haplogroup "D". The particulars are below...

Haplogroup D (Y-DNA)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Ainu people of Japan is notable for possessing almost exclusively Haplogroup D chromosomes
In human genetics, Haplogroup D (M174) is a Y-chromosome haplogroup.
D is believed to have originated in Africa some 50,000 years before present. Along with haplogroup E, D contains the distinctive YAP polymorphism, which indicates their common ancestry.
Both D and E also contain the M168 change, which is present in all Y-chromosome haplogroups except A and B.

Like haplogroup C, D is believed to represent a great coastal migration along southern Asia, from Arabia to Southeast Asia and thence northward to populate East Asia. It is found today at high frequency among populations in Tibet, the Japanese archipelago, and the Andaman Islands, though curiously not in India.

The Ainu of Japan and the Jarawa and Onge of the Andaman Islands are notable for possessing almost exclusively Haplogroup D chromosomes, although Haplogroup C chromosomes also occur among the Ainu at a frequency of approximately 10%, similar to the Japanese. Haplogroup D chromosomes are also found at low to moderate frequencies among all the populations of Central and Northeast Asia as well as the Han and Miao-Yao peoples of China and among several minority populations of Yunnan that speak Tibeto-Burman languages and reside in close proximity to the Tibetans.

Unlike haplogroup C, it did not travel from Asia to the New World.
[edit] Geographic differentiation
Haplogroup D is also remarkable for its rather extreme geographic differentiation, with a distinct subset of Haplogroup D chromosomes being found exclusively in each of the populations that contains a large percentage of individuals whose Y-chromosomes belong to Haplogroup D: Haplogroup D1 among the Tibetans (as well as among the mainland East Asian populations that display very low frequencies of Haplogroup D Y-chromosomes), Haplogroup D2 among the various populations of the Japanese Archipelago, Haplogroup D3 among the inhabitants of Tajikistan and other parts of mountainous southern Central Asia, and Haplogroup D* (probably another monophyletic branch of Haplogroup D) among the Andaman Islanders.

Another type (or types) of Haplogroup D* is found at a very low frequency among the Turkic and Mongolic populations of Central Asia. This apparently ancient diversification of Haplogroup D suggests that it may perhaps be better characterized as a "super-haplogroup" or "macro-haplogroup."

The Haplogroup D Y-chromosomes that are found among populations of the Japanese Archipelago are particularly distinctive, bearing a complex of at least five individual mutations along an internal branch of the Haplogroup D phylogeny, thus distinguishing them clearly from the Haplogroup D chromosomes that are found among the Tibetans and Andaman Islanders and providing evidence that Y-chromosome Haplogroup D2 was the modal haplogroup in the ancestral population that developed the prehistoric Jōmon culture in the Japanese islands.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
I have the direct page where they are called 'Kara-Khazars' [Black Khazars].

Scroll down to #3 and read the discription.

There are two type of Khazars ... They are not turks and are not to be considered turks. The white Bulgars use the langauge of white and black but are not white and black as in color identity, but use these terms as a rank in classes.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
R U 2 religious - I don't mean to be unkind, but where do you get off joining a scholarly discussion, with nonsense from some quack. If you want to know about Turks or Khazars or anything else for that matter. There are untold publications on the web, as well as the good old Encyclopedia.
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Actually this so-called quack got him and his wife taken from them for these writings ... I take people who are assassinated for their writing serious, but maybe that's just me.

Secondly, ... If you have more information then I suggest writing it down instead of talking that "where do you get off joining a scholarly discussion talk .." comment. I mean I'm not the one to be getting talked to crazy sir, so with respect, give respect ...

My main concern her on this website is about Egypt and to be honest the connection that the ancient Yirealites have to them.

Other then that! I can really care less but I would like for you to post information which speaks otherwise.

REAL SIMPLE

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
As a matter of fact since were on it, I will do some research on these people ... I don't care about them but I will do the research.

I'm only into the Egyptians, West Africa, Israel and the Moors ... other then that I don't care about anything else but I guess it will make sense to explore these people.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com