EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » O.T. Black Chinese Film

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: O.T. Black Chinese Film
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is an interesting film on the Black Chinese.

Black Chinese

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAAAAYYYYYYY off topic, Clyde.

Do you happen to know works by Richard Wright?

Thanks

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:

Thanks

I am trying to understand your point-of-view Arwa. And what does Richard Wright have to do with anything?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Thanks

Yes I read every one. In fact back in the day when I taught High School I taught several of the books in my class. You might be surprised to learn that my interest in Africans in China began after I read The Man Who Cried I am, by John A. Williams. If you really want to understand why many young Afro-Americans were ready to fight and die in the late 1960's you have to read this book.

This book sent me on my quest to discover the African influence in East Asia and the Pacific.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This book sent me on my quest to discover the African influence in East Asia and the Pacific.

^ A pointless quest I might add.

Like studying "alien UFO" influences on the Egyptian pyramids.

Try studying African influence in Africa. A place you've all but

ignored.

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmkay wrote:
----------------------

ignored.
----------------------

Powder has told them that:

Africa is baaaaaaaaaaad.

Africa is worthless.

Africa has no value.

And they either believe those things outright or subconsiously.

Therefore their weak minds must seek their self-worth and self-esteem outside of Africa.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:

Thanks

Yes I read every one. In fact back in the day when I taught High School I taught several of the books in my class. You might be surprised to learn that my interest in Africans in China began after I read The Man Who Cried I am, by John A. Williams. If you really want to understand why many young Afro-Americans were ready to fight and die in the late 1960's you have to read this book.

I'll read, Clyde. Thank you.

Also, Richard Wright actually wrote 8000 Haikus, I read somewhere, and that was before civil right movement. I wish our younger generation would be more international oriented as Wright and Ishmael Reed and others.

What I admire most about these Black writers is, that they took their struggle beyond Mississippi Delta to Africa and Asia, and never forgot their culture (folklore) and where they came from, never allowed to bow to the White Man and his ideology (Communism, eg. Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison), and become something to romanticize of or a museum object like what happened to Native Indians.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

Thanks

I am trying to understand your point-of-view Arwa. And what does Richard Wright have to do with anything?
Some people get their information from MTV/Pimp My Rid, other try to read books [Roll Eyes]
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
My favorite quote by Richard Wright:

quote:
[A]t the moment when a people begin to realize a meaning in their suffering, the civilization that engenders that suffering is doomed.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arwa - I see your point, but I fear it may be hopeless. Note above, how easily a crude trap is entered. Better give the video producer credit, at least he is trying.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mmmkay:
quote:

^ A pointless quest I might add.

Like studying "alien UFO" influences on the Egyptian pyramids.

ignored.

I don't know what intellectual tradition you adhere too, but the Afro-American intellectual tradition especially in relation to world history beginning with DuBois' The Negro, has emphasized the Black Civilizations everywhere in the world. As a result, we do not limit ourselves to Africa, because we don't allow Europeans to tell us what we can and can not write about.

You can read about Afro-American ancient history heuristics here

Structure of Africalogical Social Science

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
My favorite quote by Richard Wright:

quote:
[A]t the moment when a people begin to realize a meaning in their suffering, the civilization that engenders that suffering is doomed.

It was ideas like this that led to his murder in France.

Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Mmmkay wrote:
----------------------

ignored.
----------------------

Powder has told them that:

Africa is baaaaaaaaaaad.

Africa is worthless.

Africa has no value.

And they either believe those things outright or subconsiously.

Therefore their weak minds must seek their self-worth and self-esteem outside of Africa.

Sadly this is true [Frown] So "Afro-Nazis" deal with everything BUT AFrica smh
Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Dr. Winters. Thanks for sharing the YouTube on Black Chinese.

If I may, here are some pictures dealing with that subject:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/600_fareast/02-16-600-06-04.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Related.Subjects/The.Silver.Age/02-16-600-00-02.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/600_fareast/02-16-600-00-20.html

Power to the people,

Marc W

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
^^^Great Post Marc.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.thechinaexpat.com

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by abdulkarem3:
www.thechinaexpat.com

Once the Zhou took over China they made the Blacks slaves and sacrificed them on a regular basis. Since then they have historically been anti-everyone non Han/Hua (Chinese).

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
abdulkarem3 wrote:

--------------------
www.thechinaexpat.com
--------------------

Oh an opinionative blogspot.

I hope that you just pretend to be this dumb only on the internet.

Please change your screen name to J2P.

(Just Too Pitiful)

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All that video, and the comments section under it, shows is the astronomically low level of intelligence Youtubers cam sink to.

Living in Hong Kong, I can tell you that there ARE "yellow" Chinese with full lips or wide noses, so your "Africoid" statues don't strike me as being anything other than somewhat stylized portraits of people who could pass for modern Chinese. Also, it is interesting that you guys choose unpainted images to pass off as images of your "black Chinese". Almost all painted images left by the ancient Chinese look like these:

-
 -
 -

Doesn't look like they were part of your mighty world-spanning African race, does it?

P.S. Marc, that lion statue is not a sphinx in the Nile Valley tradition. It's a typical Chinese guardian lion with a stylized lion face, and its position near that old imperial tomb is no more related to the Sphinx's station near the Great Pyramid than the intuitive, easily-grasped notion that it would be a good idea to have the likeness of a huge, angry, meat-eating feline guard your dead king's remains.

Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Tyrann0saurus wrote: it is interesting that you guys choose unpainted images to pass off as images of your "black Chinese". Almost all painted images left by the ancient Chinese look like these: Doesn't look like they were part of your mighty world-spanning African race, does it?

If your point is: that Chinese are NOT Black, then your point is well taken. However, I don’t recall anyone saying that Chinese WERE Black. Rather, posters have provided evidence that Chinese civilization was founded by Blacks, and that many, perhaps most, Chinese carry Black genes. At this point, because of the preponderance of admixture, I don’t think that anyone can truly say what a “Pure Blood” Mongol looks like. My own feeling is that the very pale Koreans and Japanese are most likely the prototype. (If you would like to dispute any of the above, please read about haplogroup “D” first).

But in reading the Chinese blog, one thing struck me: that is, how similar all the people of the Eurasian plains really are. I couldn’t help but to compare the Chinese with the Greeks. Both recycled that which they had gotten by conquest, and then called it their own, with all the inappropriate hubris, one would expect from a pretender.

To demonstrate my point, I ask you to consider the following. China is the oldest surviving civilization, yet aside from it’s large military, it is a backward country. Egypt is a backward country. Iraq is a backward country. Iran is a backward country. Pakistan/India is a backward country. Thailand is a backward country. Cambodia is a backward country. Vietnam is a backward country. Indonesia is a backward country. Mexico, though very wealthy, is a backward country. Greece, if not for its relationship with Europe, would be a backward country.

What all of the above countries have in common, is that in all of them, great, highly advanced civilizations were founded by Black people, but once the Blacks were removed, or breed out of their societies, they stagnated, and could not progress any further.

Interestingly this same fate awaited greater Europe, but for the advent of the “Industrial Revolution” in the 1700’s. Which as I’m sure you know, was based on the “STEAM ENGINE”. It might interest you to know: The Steam Engine was invented by a Black African in Egypt, named Heron, in 62 A.D. (he also invented the “Windmill” when was the last time you heard the “Dutch” say – thank you). If the Romans or later Turks, who ruled the area, had been able to figure out how to use it (the Steam Engine), we would all be wearing Togas or Turbans today. But it is still interesting that it took Whites: one thousand, seven hundred years, to finally figure it out – seems a very long time.

I must also point out that the pictures you posted are not really ancient.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Ancient Chinese

-

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com