EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Some one asked: Why the World hate Arabs (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Some one asked: Why the World hate Arabs
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is all about Islam.

Islam is hated by the Church and the Jewish rabbis. Islam takes over the legacy of the religion of Abraham as the ultimate truth of that message, its complete version. What this means to the priests of Christianity and judaism, they cease to be influential. So they asked their people to reject it, and invented lies of ahadith and sayings and said it has been said and done by the prophet, to weaken our belief on him.

Who controls money, technology and the media in our world today, those Europeans and Americans who are mostly Christians and Jews.

What is the most powerful weapon of Islam?
The Koran.

what language is the Koran written with?

Arabic

What was the identity of the prophet?
Arabized

Therefore to destroy Islam, what to do?

Hit its centre and make its people look as worst as possible.

We are at War, don't under estimate what is happening.

They will try to weaken your belief, make you despise yourself as an Arab or Arabized person.

Even make you think you are worthless, try to rob your history, culture. Most ancient history happened in land, where its people are Arabized today, they will tell you that this history does not belong to you, like the case of Egypt and Carthage and the Andulus. That it belongs to black people who ended in Southern Sudan or became slaves in America and lots of nonsense like that.

Even Babylon, they say it was a black civilization, has nothing to do with semetic race.

It is a war in all fronts, a true crusade againt everything that has to do with Arabs or Muslims, or Arabized people. It is not simply a war over oil or money.

Regards

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why some Muslims hate Arabs?

Check them out carefully, you will find they are liberals who are not so hot about their religion and want it to cease to be have a powerful influence in their people's politics and way of life. So they put their hands with the Christians and jews in Europe and America to implement that objective. They know very well hitting Arabism, will weaken Islam, as the most powerful weapon in the hand of Islam is the Koran, a book written in Arabic.

--------------------
Regards,

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic: The letter that ended Persian and Eastern-Roman (Byzantine) hegomony in Middle-east

Arwa - Responding to the INCLUSION of an accurate text of the Persian response to Omar Ibn AlKhattab's ultimatum.

Arwa wrote, quote: The link you gave is anti-Islam.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arabized.

Not Arab??

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Arabized.

Not Arab??

He was from a tribe, related to Abraham through their paternal grandfather, therefore not Arabs.

Abraham was a Babylonian, not an Arab, a semetic person, but not an Arab.

rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does Amr1 hate Blacks?

Is it self hatred?

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
AMR1 wrote - Abraham was a Babylonian, not an Arab, a semetic person, but not an Arab.

Please see the Babylonian on this thread - Topic: The race of the Ancient Egyptians - Part Two

Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMR1

quote:
Islam is hated by the Church and the Jewish rabbis. Islam takes over the legacy of the religion of Abraham as the ultimate truth of that message
Ultimate Truth?

[Roll Eyes]

I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a Black Man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks.... Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'" ~Ishaq 243

DR. JOHN HENRICK CLARKE

"The Arabs using Islam Tricks Africans into slavery"

Islam = Arab Imperialism in Africa

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Masonic Rebel, can you verify your quote:

I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a Black Man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks.... Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'" ~Ishaq 243

I find it hard to believe that Black people would adhere to a religion with such language. (If this is taken out of context, then it is not a fair thing to do).

Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can Verify it yourself google Prophet Ishaq or Ishaq 243

see what you come up with

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

oh I almost forgot I'm aware of the Fact that Ishaq 243 is not in the Koran but this still doesn't change the belief that Prophet Ishaq is a important figure in Islam.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^^ I did, what I found was very disturbing, but I'm not sure that it is accurate. I must read some more.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember the Arabs reversed the African color tradition.

I thought this (black symbolism) thing was simply there due to the fact that black was made by the Arabs - like it was by the Europeans (with their contrived Christianity which blacks adopted and re/un contrived) - to symbolize evil / bad.

I remember reading an ES (different section) thread where these muslims explained the fact.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
I find this all to be surprising and quite frankly, hard to believe. Anyone wishing to research for themselves, I found these two sites.

The University of Southern California - Online Qur'an

web page

Muhammad's Own Words - Website of Islamic quotes.

web page

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AMR1:
It is all about Islam.

Islam is hated by the Church and the Jewish rabbis. Islam takes over the legacy of the religion of Abraham as the ultimate truth of that message, its complete version. What this means to the priests of Christianity and judaism, they cease to be influential. So they asked their people to reject it, and invented lies of ahadith and sayings and said it has been said and done by the prophet, to weaken our belief on him.

Who controls money, technology and the media in our world today, those Europeans and Americans who are mostly Christians and Jews.

What is the most powerful weapon of Islam?
The Koran.

what language is the Koran written with?

Arabic

Arabized

Therefore to destroy Islam, what to do?

Hit its centre and make its people look as worst as possible.

We are at War, don't under estimate what is happening.

They will try to weaken your belief, make you despise yourself as an Arab or Arabized person.

Even make you think you are worthless, try to rob your history, culture. Most ancient history happened in land, where its people are Arabized today, they will tell you that this history does not belong to you, like the case of Egypt and Carthage and the Andulus. That it belongs to black people who ended in Southern Sudan or became slaves in America and lots of nonsense like that.

Even Babylon, they say it was a black civilization, has nothing to do with semetic race.

It is a war in all fronts, a true crusade againt everything that has to do with Arabs or Muslims, or Arabized people. It is not simply a war over oil or money.

Regards

Even disregarding your obvious sloppy unhistorical rhetoric, who hates Arabs and what is an Arab? People who speak Arabic are not Arabs. Arab is a term that only goes back about 2500 years. Babylonians were not Arabs. Persians were not Arabs. Arab is a person of the Arabian peninsula, which itself is a relatively recent creation. Therefore, in that sense nobody hates Arabs.

Now, the "hate" that you feel is basically the fascist white supremacist agenda being spewed forth from the bastard children of African and Asians who were the recipients of civilization 1000 years ago. From this time they have taken on the mantle of civilization as a false prophet, spreading the word of faith that is nothing but lies and half truths designed to glorify Europe and its colonies and has nothing to do with ancient historical fact.

I actually watched John Hagee today on TV and heard so many lies it was ridiculous. He was talking a bunch of pro Israel stuff, which was all based on lies and distortions. He said that the Israelites were distinguished from the Gentiles because the Israelites were circumcised and people like the Egyptians were not......... He said that the Romans hated the Jews and Christians.....
I laughed so hard it wasn't funny.

But it is all a bunch of lying, deceiving, greedy, devil worshiping capitalists who run this stuff to the unsuspecting masses and could care less about peace and prosperity. That is the point.

The capitalist fascists in the West need to demonize the people of the "Middle East" in order to justify more death and destruction in the name of greed. Religion is just a tool for the silly retards who believe in it. The real religion of these people is money and power. It is something that they learned from the Muslims and Romans, which is being put to good use.

The Western Religious Capitalist Racist Colonial mentality comes directly from the events of Moorish Spain, where they learned first hand how to use religion as a tool of Empire. The "hate" that you see is the greed of the West which is to use the easily deceived God fearing "John Q Public" to fulfill the wishes of the capitalist corporate fascist elite in creating chaos, increased oil prices and a global police state under the control of corporate governments.

It has nothing to with religion and everything to do with the vile, anti life attitudes of the savage cave dwellers who were made dangerous by those who should have known better.

http://whtt.org/index.php?news=2&id=1294

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:

Muhammad's Own Words - Website of Islamic quotes.

web page

By the way, there is something we Muslims call "Israeliat". Those are made up saying by jews, claimed to be said or done by the Prophet Mohamad (PBUH). BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR RESERARCH. There is a lot of made up things.
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AMR1:
[qb] It is all about Islam.

--------------------
It has nothing to with religion and everything to do with the vile, anti life attitudes of the savage cave dwellers who were made dangerous by those who should have known better.

http://whtt.org/index.php?news=2&id=1294

There is a war going on and I think it is an idealogical war between Islam and the Western values.
I accept many of western values, but I reject the oppression in wanting me to delete Islam by the west as a way of life, instead of living a true healthy global life, where Islam, western values are part of this global world.

------------------
You have to read Arab poems written before Islam, to realize those were not just cave dwellers. I won't mind to live in a cave, IF I CAN WRITE POEMS LIKE THAT.

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't talking about "Arabs". Because "Arab" is really a misused term that means nothing. Arabic is a language not a people. Arabs are the people of the Arabian peninsula. Most people labeled as Arabs are not from the Arabian peninsula.

When I said cave dwellers I was speaking of Western Europeans.

And what ARE "Western" Values? That statement in itself is a contradiction in terms. It contradicts everything about "Western" history over the last 2000 years. What "values" originate in the West that should be emulated by people worldwide? Slavery, Genocide, Mass Murder, Greed and THIEVERY are the values of the "West", as that is what they have done all over the earth for the last 500 years in order to get where they are at. Those values are STILL at work as they continue to commit MASS MURDER, DEATH and DESTRUCTION in the lands of the so-called Arabs. And why? Why do they care so much? Is it because they hate Arabs? NO. Is it because of religion? NO. Read your history books. The ONLY reason they care about the these lands and these people is because of OIL.

The U.S. and the "West" has been attacking Iran since they OVERTHREW the DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT in the 1950s, because he was going to NATIONALIZE the oilfields and TAKE them from British Petroleum. They then put in a puppet dictator who was a TYRANT to his own people. So what kind of VALUES would do something like that? This DIRECTLY led to the Iranian hostage crisis and the rise of the Ayatollahs. That is a "monster" CREATED by the West. And it is "the West" who FINANCED Saddam Hussein to ATTACK Iran to CONTINUE the war against Iran as a PROXY of "the West". Why? Because they challenged the authority and power of "the West" and its "values". And those VALUES have NOTHING to do with what is good and RIGHT for MOST of the people on this planet. And now here we are again, threatening to attack Iran and FOR WHAT? High Gas prices? Record profits for the oil companies? Of course. Death, destruction, fascism and tyranny. THOSE are "Western values" and it goes to show that MOST people have NO CLUE what the hell they are talking about when it comes to "the West".

The "Middle East" is a CREATION by "the West" and NONE of it was democratic. NONE of the states of the so-called "Middle East" outside of North Africa actually existed 60 years ago. They were ALL created by "the West", who installed KINGS and DICTATORS not Democracies. Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and the other emirates are all the creations of "the West", which has ALWAYS used their divisions as a way to conquer and maintain control.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transjordan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Lebanon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Mandate_of_Mesopotamia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Mosaddeq

quote:

Although Saddam Hussein's forces made several early advances, by 1982, Iranian forces managed to push the Iraqi army back into Iraq. Khomeini sought to export his Islamic revolution westward into Iraq, especially on the majority Shi'a Arabs living in the country. The war then continued for six more years until 1988, when Khomeini, in his words, "drank the cup of poison" and accepted a truce mediated by the United Nations. Tens of thousands of Iranian civilians and military personnel were killed when Iraq used chemical weapons in its warfare. Iraq was financially backed by Egypt, the Arab countries of the Persian Gulf, the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact states, the United States (beginning in 1983), France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Brazil, and the People's Republic of China (which also sold weapons to Iran). There were more than 100,000 Iranian victims[67] of Iraq's chemical weapons during the eight-year war. The total Iranian casualties of the war were estimated to be anywhere between 500,000 and 1,000,000. Almost all relevant international agencies have confirmed that Saddam engaged in chemical warfare to blunt Iranian human wave attacks; these agencies unanimously confirmed that Iran never used chemical weapons during the war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran

So again, what VALUES are you speaking of?

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

AMR1

quote:
By the way, there is something we Muslims call "Israeliat". Those are made up saying by jews, claimed to be said or done by the Prophet Mohamad (PBUH). BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR RESERARCH. There is a lot of made up things
Yes Specailly made up "things" by AMR1

The Hadith is in the Koran itself one of the verses read

"Hadith; vol.9:162,163: Muhammad warned that dreams of black women meant disease was forthcoming."

Try again

fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
People who speak Arabic are not Arabs.
This is absolutely false. To understand ones ethnic standard one must ask the elders of knowledge amongst the target ethnic group.

This is the same when the jusdge inteh movie " steve Biko" said, Judge: Why do you people call yourselves black? You look more brown than black?

This is the same when pallidum cannot figure why kemitians who depict themselves as browned skin would call themselves black. Therefore terming it for their fertile land only when they used it for numerous things(red sea, osiris, apis) that came in the same character <<dark>>. This is in every language, dark being synonymous with black, brown, green, and yellow in which they all contradict paleness.

quote:
Arab is a term that only goes back about 2500 years.
would like to see that Babylonians were not Arabs. True
Persians were not Arabs. true
Arab is a person of the Arabian peninsula, true
which itself is a relatively recent creation untrue
e.a. wallis budge egyptian dictionary

pg948 volII

ARBIN, ARIBI with a nuwt sign
plenty of assyrian scripts with the name arab mentioned(referring to bedou)
abu qasim said ibn ahmad of andalous in his table of nations (420 hijri 1029 c.e.)
"hebrew and arabic diverged from syriac"

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by abdulkarem3:
quote:
This is absolutely false. To understand ones ethnic standard one must ask the elders of knowledge amongst the target ethnic group.

This is the same when the jusdge inteh movie " steve Biko" said, Judge: Why do you people call yourselves black? You look more brown than black?

This is the same when pallidum cannot figure why kemitians who depict themselves as browned skin would call themselves black. Therefore terming it for their fertile land only when they used it for numerous things(red sea, osiris, apis) that came in the same character <<dark>>. This is in every language, dark being synonymous with black, brown, green, and yellow in which they all contradict paleness.

quote:

pg948 volII

abu qasim said ibn ahmad of andalous in his table of nations (420 hijri 1029 c.e.)

Stop mixing apples and oranges. Skin color is not a language. Speaking the arabic language does not make you an Arab. Just like speaking English or French does not make you English or French.

1029 c.e. is only one thousand years ago. I said Arab is a term that only goes back 2500.

Arabic is a language and many people called Arabs have no real blood lines from Arabia, but speak Arabic, practice Islam and "Arabian" culture. But that does not make you an Arab.

Therefore, if Babylon and Persia were not Arabs, then why are the modern populations of these places called Arabs?

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
quote:
Originally posted by abdulkarem3:
quote:

quote:

pg948 volII

Stop mixing apples and oranges. Skin color is not a language. Speaking the arabic language does not make you an Arab. Just like speaking English or French does not make you English or French.

1029 c.e. is only one thousand years ago. I said Arab is a term that only goes back 2500.

Arabic is a language and many people called Arabs have no real blood lines from Arabia, but speak Arabic, practice Islam and "Arabian" culture. But that does not make you an Arab.

Therefore, if Babylon and Persia were not Arabs, then why are the modern populations of these places called Arabs?

The Arabs accept that any one who speaks arab is an arab. That is the category of identity, not based on race.

If you think identity must be based on race alone, it is your business.

But in our ways, we speak arabic, and act arab, than I am an Arab, even if I look chinese.

Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jo Nongowa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Most so called 'Arabs' do not speak or even understand classical Arabic.

Moreover, the term arab, in original use, initially referred to a mixed blood people: the admixture being primarily Shemitic and Khemitic.

The Persians are not and have never been Arabs. And for those on this forum with some knowledge of Iraq, prior to the American invasion in 2003, they would have been aware that the current population of present day Iraq has never been, quintessentially, Arab.

Interestingly, there are still population groups in Iraq that identify as Chaldeans, Arameans and Assyrians, distinct from the Arab ethnic groups; not to mention the Kurds in northern Iraq.

To conclude, there is nothing authentic about the culture or the religion of Islam. It is simply a super structure of Kushitic, Hebrew and Persian spiritual beliefs built on a foundation of Arabian culture and religion.

There is nothing new in the Koran.

Posts: 387 | From: England, UK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
You agree with my point, except the one that I said they are trying to rob our history.

My reply is that I am a Nubian mixed with Egyptians who had mixed largly like all North African and middle easterners with arabians and Europeans. We are the only descendants of those who were living in this lands, including North Sudan, who were darker than us, probably 5000 years ago. They themselves mixed and not pure, as people were mixing before even written history.

Therefore no one but us has direct right to this history, before the rest of all humanity.They want the cousins of those ancients like the one in Ethiopia or Southern Sudan to have the legacy of their great grand uncles, instead of us their direct grandchildren.

Plus being muslims, and there is a war against Islam. This attempt became stronger as they are trying to rob us of that history by saying we are not as pure as the black Ancient Nubians or pure ancient Egyptians were. While those were themselves although darker, were not pure blacks themselves. Why because they don't want the Arabized Muslims to have any credit.

You once said Ancient Egyptians were pure blacks, but lighter due to their geography. I realized that this is defintely not true, since people moved out of Africa and returned to it, through Egypt mainly for 200 thousand years before there was an ancient Egypt, check the national geographic.

I being a direct descendant of ancient Egypt and Nubia, I belong to families who live from Cairo to Roseiris, before the Arabs or Islam, and some I know before the Romans. Yes I don't worship or dress no longer like my ancient ancestors of Egypt and Nubia. But I am distinctively different from a Saudi Arabian or a Syrian or Ethiopian or Ugandan. I and my other brothers arabized people are the direct descendants of all civilizations that occured from Al Andulus to Babylon, and since Arabized while the Koran is written in Arabic, the most dangerous book on the views of their rabbis and priests . The Christian Zionist West who hates Islam therefore has decalred war on us as number one enemy and against our right to anything good that we have, one of it is our history. They maturally don't want to portray their enemy with any thing that gives this enemy credit.

Regards,

Amr

Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm telling you 85% of the world don't care about Arabs except Europeans, Americans and Israelis, Arabs and Arabized peoople themselves...They don't hate them and don't love them either...
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AMR1:
quote:
Arabized.

Not Arab??

He was from a tribe, related to Abraham through their paternal grandfather, therefore not Arabs.

Abraham was a Babylonian, not an Arab, a semetic person, but not an Arab.

What language did the Babylonians speak?
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habari:
I'm telling you 85% of the world don't care about Arabs except Europeans, Americans and Israelis, Arabs and Arabized peoople themselves...They don't hate them and don't love them either...

How to be Arab and how to not be Black dominates Amr1's mind.

It's hard for me to imagine anyone wanting to be Arab....but such peoples do exist obviously.

It takes all kinds.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
quote:
Originally posted by Habari:

It's hard for me to imagine anyone wanting to be Arab....but such peoples do exist obviously.

It takes all kinds.

Being an Egyptian or not was not based on race.

The same with being Arab, it is not based on race, but a culture.

Being an English is not based on culture but on race and so on.

I am not the first or unique on identifying myself on the category of a culture, not race. It has been done since ancient Egypt, it has been done for 7000 years.

You are very much influenced with the European/American identification category which uses race alone. So you will never understand the African or Arab mentality.

Regards,

Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jo Nongowa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why any African would celebrate Arab culture or become an acolyte of Islam or Christendom has always being lost on me - an atypical African???

All thoughtful and informed Africans should be aware that in the past 1400 yrs the religions of Christendom and Islam have been the sworn, if not, eternal enemies of the African people and their cultures.

Posts: 387 | From: England, UK | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jo Nongowa:
Why any African would celebrate Arab culture or become an acolyte of Islam or Christendom has always being lost on me - an atypical African???

All thoughtful and informed Africans should be aware that in the past 1400 yrs the religions of Christendom and Islam have been the sworn, if not, eternal enemies of the African people and their cultures.

That is your view in regard to religion. In my case I don't think so. I believe that we are all brothers in humanity, so race should not matter. what should make a difference between us is what we have inside our soul and mind, not our race.

In regard to my Arab identity, what matters to me is what culture I belong to, that is the category that identifies me, not my race.

Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
That we are all brothers in humanity has never been an issue with me. In fact, the African people and their cultures have always believed in the universal brotherhood of man, in opposition to West Asian and Eurasian peoples.

Moreover, as is evident from writings in the Koran and Hadiths, the universal brotherhood of man doesn't include Africans or dark skinned people.

Hence, my query: why would any African desire to be arabised or become a muslim when the Arabs and their religion have nothing but contempt for the African?

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:

Moreover, as is evident from writings in the Koran and Hadiths, the universal brotherhood of man doesn't include Africans or dark skinned people.

Hence, my query: why would any African desire to be arabised or become a muslim when the Arabs and their religion have nothing but contempt for the African? [/QB]

WHO EVER TOLD YOU THIS, IS DISHONEST.

Plus any one can write anything and say it is Ahadith. Go to your library and ask for the Koran translated, so hopefully you find the real Koran, just translation, not nalysis of it and than come back with this assertions.

Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
^ Cognitive Dissonance.
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:

It takes all kinds.

quote:
Amr1: Being an Egyptian or not was not based on race.
^ Never said it was. Typical blundering response from you, particularly given your 'race of the egyptians' part 17 thread.

quote:
Amr1: The same with being Arab, it is not based on race, but a culture.
Abeed. What's that based on? You ought to know because that's what Arabs call you.

quote:
Amr1 Being an English is not based on culture but on race.
Really? English. -> http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/english

quote:

So you will never understand the African or Arab mentality.

I understand the mentality of self hating Black African who wants to be and Arab, very well.

The Arabs also understand your mentality, and you can be assured that they hold you in even greater contempt than I do.

After all, they are ones who call you Abeed. Not I.

Regards.

rasol
Member # 4592

^ ^ The fantasies of a wannabe Arab, vs. the reality: Let's take a look, shall we. [Smile]

Salaam Umm Adam,

Due conversations with acquaintances, friends and even family members who have worked in the Middle-East and my own brief experience in Dubai, I am now under the impression that many Arabs have negative if not very racist attitudes towards Africans (also South-Asians and Filipinos).

I have heard stories from Somali and Ethiopian refugees now living in the DC area of young Saudi kids insulting them or sometimes throwing rocks at them while walking on the streets.

Filipina domestics physically beaten, raped or going months without pay.

South-Asian workers not paid but still required to work under the burning sun.

Africans being constantly called “abeed” by young and old.

My brother-in-law’s mother (Chadian) cannot count the number of times she was called “abeed” or “zurga” and was even deported because she complained about the fact that her employer had not paid her for several months.

rasol
Member # 4592

Colorism, is an issue in Saudi Arabia.

This week I’ve gone to two walima’s (wedding parties).

I don’t ordinarily mix with Afro-Saudis but this week I did.

The first wedding was an all black wedding.

There were a handful of non-black guest (mostly trashy Arabs) a disturbing amount of morbidly obese people, and a few non-black wives.

The black cousins from the previous walima were there. They self segregated themselves and took wall seats and remained fully veiled the entire night. I could not help to make this observation, because the night before they were flaunting their tackiness. It was obvious that they felt completely out of their element and also obvious that the majority mixed raced cousins were trying to distance themselves from the black side of the family as much as possible.

rasol
Member # 4592

^ What I am talking about is individuals intentionally choosing to move themselves and their offspring away from being black in order to protect themselves (and their offspring) from racism and at the same time afford themselves more opportunities. Especially in the Muslim world where this is often magnified.

In the Muslim world, as many reading this know, lightening up the family (if one is able) is considered to be just good common sense, as I know that dark skinned (read: black) Palestinians, for example, often want to marry someone as white as possible in order to lighten up the family. (Once sufficiently light enough, they can then begin marrying their cousins)

A friend of mine currently living in Saudi Arabia - also a convert - mentioned that it is common for black Americans to claim and/or magnify any mixed-race heritage they may have in order to fit in with Saudis who otherwise would not sit with “zanooj”.

rasol
Member # 4592

^ So if you are a black convert and want to live in a Gulf country, then it is suggested - ala Harold Ford, Jr - that you play up your non-black background. So talk about that Irish great grand father or that Native American great-grandmother prominently. And if you are light enough - or you are “racially ambiguous” - then just be quiet.

By adopting this methodolgoy, a black convert’s kids would (potentially) not have to go through being that odd black kid at the masjid with no real friends and teased for being black. If they are light skinned and racially ambiguous enough, they could simply blend in with the other Muslim kids and, as a result, grow up less race conscious in their early years than a black “monoracial” child would.

Those of you that are black converts with young mixed-race children (or light skinned children) probably know that had your children been darker with kinkier hair, they would likely be much more racially conscious now.

To illustrate this, I am reminded of a fight between a 5 year old Syrian child and a 5 year old black American child that ensued after the Syrian child called the black child “the son of a black woman” (translation = “son of a bitch” but they mean it as much worse). This Syrian child during that fight called out racial epithets that would make one think that he was raised by David Duke.

A 5 year old mixed-race child normally would not have to face that kind of crap at such an early age and as a result would not be as racially conscious as a 5 year old black “monoracial” child.

To add to that, let me put it this way: If a four or five year old little girl (yes 4 or years old!) will call a grown man an “abd” (”slave”) what do you think they will call their peers? (I got a million racist Arab child stories, so don’t get me started)

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Originally posted by Jo Nongowa:
^ Cognitive Dissonance.

Absolutely right.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Great post Rasol!
Jo Nongowa
Member # 14918

Rate Member
The Arab and European came into Africa as guests and were treated as a guests. The Africans unsuspecting, politically naive ( and most of them still are) because they had nothing against the Arab and the European and they had never enslaved any Arabs or Europeans. Well, they just assumed automatically no Arab or European would ever enslave them. They (Africans) had never dealt with anyone who enslaved the host and the wife, who cooked the meal, and lied about it. --

Excerpted from - A Great and Mighty Walk, by J H Clarke. Edited

HornAfrican
Member # 14279

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HornAfrican     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why has AMR ignored rasol's post?
Posts: 53 | From: Iran | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just going to drop a quick statement.

Notice that rasol didn't put a link to his post. Does it really exist? If so, where and who did he get it from? Are they viable? What is rasol trying to pull?

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ maybe it's from MEMRI... [Wink]
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

^ Maybe, it hit too close to home? Since it obviously bothers you, maybe you should do a search?

If you don't search for it, and therefore don't find it, then maybe you can pretend it doesn't exist?

Maybe it will just go away?

Maybe that makes you feel better?

Maybe not.

quote:
Originally posted by HornAfrican:

Amr is always vexed by me, since I see right thru him.

Self hating Black man, who wants to be and Arab.

Pseudo Arab.

Straight up loser.

^ And, he knows it.

Amr's thought process:

"Maybe start a thread explaining why the world hates the Arabs."

"Maybe help me to forget how much I hate myself."

"Maybe akoben can help me?"

Maybe not.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ Maybe, it hit too close to home? Since it obviously bothers you, maybe you should do a search?

If you don't search for it, and therefore don't find it, then maybe you can pretend it doesn't exist?

Maybe it will just go away?

Maybe that makes you feel better?

Maybe not.

quote:
Originally posted by HornAfrican:

Amr is always vexed by me, since I see right thru him.

Self hating Black man, who wants to be and Arab.

Pseudo Arab.

Straight up loser.

^ And, he knows it.

Amr's thought process:

"Maybe start a thread explaining why the world hates the Arabs."

"Maybe help me to forget how much I hate myself."

"Maybe akoben can help me?"

Maybe not.

Yup, you definitely discovered blackness yesterday. Or this is all a defence mechanism because you have a white woman (or man) and the contradictions are killing you. There must be some explanation for the constant need to prove your blacker than the rest. lol
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NatiW
Member # 13862

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NatiW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Masonic Rebel, can you verify your quote:

I find it hard to believe that Black people would adhere to a religion with such language. (If this is taken out of context, then it is not a fair thing to do).

I find it hard to believe. Muslims/ arabs have been the natural enemy to blacks( africans) since ancient times..I am african and cannot think of one thing that africans have benefit from relationship other than thier pastry and liquor stores in America
Posts: 22 | From: yene ketema | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NatiW
Member # 13862

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NatiW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ ^ The fantasies of a wannabe Arab, vs. the reality: Let's take a look, shall we. [Smile]

Salaam Umm Adam,

Due conversations with acquaintances, friends and even family members who have worked in the Middle-East and my own brief experience in Dubai, I am now under the impression that many Arabs have negative if not very racist attitudes towards Africans (also South-Asians and Filipinos).

I have heard stories from Somali and Ethiopian refugees now living in the DC area of young Saudi kids insulting them or sometimes throwing rocks at them while walking on the streets.

My brother-in-law’s mother (Chadian) cannot count the number of times she was called “abeed” or “zurga” and was even deported because she complained about the fact that her employer had not paid her for several months.

The above story are not fabrications. I am Ethiopian, know plenty of cases in which Ethiopian women are raped and abused , why dont they leave as soon as they get there thier employers confiscated thier passport . Imagine stuck in a foriegn country and these types of people. One ethiopian woman recently executed for killing her Arab abuser. Yet many Africans Americans join this Islam, when the obvious through thier teachings that blacks are held in contempt. I actually told a African American that Arabs call blacks abeed. His reply was it name for africans( blacks) only. That makes as much sense myself joining the KKK, saying they meant N**** word with African Americans.
Posts: 22 | From: yene ketema | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NatiW said
quote:
I find it hard to believe. Muslims/ arabs have been the natural enemy to blacks( africans) since ancient times..I am african and cannot think of one thing that africans have benefit from relationship other than thier pastry and liquor stores in America
It has to do with context, economic benefit and individual intellectual ability because we need to separate good from evil, be able to distinguish one form the other meaning ability to reconcile divergent points of view. It may be the context of the "my friend is the enemy of my enemy" or the jihad concept of struggle to destroy the oppressor with his own sword!

If there is retribution to be had, join Islam banner seems to be a tool fo those less able to make choices!

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NatiW:
quote:

Salaam Umm Adam,

The above story are not fabrications. I am Ethiopian, know plenty of cases in which Ethiopian women are raped and abused , why dont they leave as soon as they get there thier employers confiscated thier passport . Imagine stuck in a foriegn country and these types of people. One ethiopian woman recently executed for killing her Arab abuser. Yet many Africans Americans join this Islam, when the obvious through thier teachings that blacks are held in contempt. I actually told a African American that Arabs call blacks abeed. His reply was it name for africans( blacks) only. That makes as much sense myself joining the KKK, saying they meant N**** word with African Americans.
LOL lol good point
Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com