EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Obama, the chickenshit !! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Obama, the chickenshit !!
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From a commentator: Dominique , April 30, 2008
quote:
If I were not convinced before, I am convinced now that Black folks have lost their minds! To think that Barack Obama is going to advocate issues that disproportionately impact the African-American community when he has turned his back on these issues throughout his campaign is laughable! Why should we elect a Black man who will not stand up for us, when he clearly told a Latino-American crowd in Texas -- as he was pandering for their votes -- that he was the candidate for Latino-Americans? Barack would never state the same for African-Americans, yet we, with low self-esteem, are so starved for representation, that we keep running after this man as if he is our savior. I would elect a chimpanzee for President if the chimpanzee was going to advocate and push for policies that would help the middle and low income and underserved people in this country. What do we need a symbol for? A symbol can't do nothing but represent different things to different people. I'll take courage, strength of character, strong leadership, good policies, proven track record, and a bias for action anyday over symbolism!
All in all, if Black folks can't hold Barack's feet to the fire during the campaign, we can forget getting anything out of him during a Barack presidency. The man has turned his back on his own pastor of 20 years. . .what do you think who will do for you? Stay tuned for more of the same during a Barack presidency.

Obama’s ‘Race Neutral’ Strategy Unravels of its Own Contradictions

What a hypocrite, coward and a chickenshit!! he is, that Barak Obama !!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE!!! Ease up. If a half-white man is to be President this is the only position he can take.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No black man could EVER become the President of the United States of Amerikkka UNLESS he turns his back on the black race.
This demonstration with Obama and Rev. Wright is solely intended for Obama to demonstrate his submission to the white race, by publically denouncing the man he clearly knows well and is very close to.
I'd say, like Rice and Thomas, he is performing with glowing whiteness.
Some blacks are amoured with the idea of a black american president, and that alone. It's the PNS (Plantation Negro Syndrome).

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still if Elected I believe Obama will be a Great American President, for one I like his Health Care Plan.

Rev. Wright is cool with me personally I like him a leader who follow the Black Liberation ideology.

[Smile] true to the tradition

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Obenga
Member # 1790

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Obenga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One cannot be FOR black people and be president of the USA.......you can be FOR white people because they are the dominant culture.

Blacks in positions of power in the Govt do not have power to help blacks....they have power to do what the dominant society has empowered them to do.......which is to serve them.

You cant look to Govt to fix anything anyway....groups fix internal problems by themselves....as it should be....control should be internal if the group seeks to be successful.

Wright said Barack is a politician and must say certain things if he wishes to get elected.......Barack shares some of the same views as Wright does.....he simply cannot be as open about them and expect to win anything in politics.

Barack's usefulness is as a positive image to those young black males who can identify with him and use it to empower themselves to achieve.

If he was elected, which I believe he wont be, do we really expect significant positive change for Black America because the president is Black?

Posts: 404 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Obenga:

Wright said Barack is a politician and must say certain things if he wishes to get elected.......Barack shares some of the same views as Wright does.....he simply cannot be as open about them and expect to win anything in politics.

Barack's usefulness is as a positive image to those young black males who can identify with him and use it to empower themselves to achieve.

On point brother! Real talk!!
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, for one, would be very happy to see Barack become president. He has a phenomenal views on MANY subjects. I AM NOT RACIST. I do believe, because America is so dimwitted and racist and shallow, he would have alot of beef with USA. He will be assassinated as soon as he will be elected. Once again, I'M NOT RACIST! The KKK and Mafia and other ****-head groups won't let it happen. It makes me sick to admit it, but it is true. This is America, and if you want someone dead, it will happen. [Frown] I do believe he would be a great president though.

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
One cannot be FOR black people and be president of the USA.......you can be FOR white people because they are the dominant culture.

Blacks in positions of power in the Govt do not have power to help blacks....they have power to do what the dominant society has empowered them to do.......which is to serve them.

You cant look to Govt to fix anything anyway....groups fix internal problems by themselves....as it should be....control should be internal if the group seeks to be successful.

If he was elected, which I believe he wont be, do we really expect significant positive change for Black America because the president is Black?

^ Exactly. Some of the posters here are simply not *getting it*.

They don't understand politics. Politics is the art of public perception.

Obama understands this. So otherwise not denouncing Rev. Wright, at least publicly(even though he may be right on most issues) is basically taking a political "nosedive".

The fact is, white America is by and large still very racist even though it doesn't like to admit it. Which is why they *reacted* the way they did to the so-called Wright controversy.

But what Rev. Wright is saying has been said and *is* being said in black churches all around the country. It is nothing new at all. White America is quite ignorant of this fact. They are "surprised" and appalled at the conditions, they historically, have created.

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mmmkay:
quote:

^ Exactly. Some of the posters here are simply not *getting it*.

They don't understand politics. Politics is the art of public perception.

Obama understands this. Otherwise not denouncing Rev. Wright (even though he may be right on most issues) is taking a political "nosedive".

The fact is, white America is by and large still very racist even though it does'nt like to admit it. Which is why they *reacted* the way they did to the so-called Wright contrevesy.

But what rev. wright is saying has been said and *is* being said in black churches all around the country. It is nothing new at all. White america is ignorant of this fact. They are "surprised" and appalled at the conditions, they historically, have created. Amazing.

So true! I am an American and not proud of it (to a point!). We think that we can just go and get into other peoples **** like we own it! I hate this part of America. When we admit that we are ignorant, than we can have a black president. Until than(which will be a never thing) we continue on with people like Bush! [Frown]
Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'll take courage, strength of character, strong leadership, good policies, proven track record, and a bias for action anyday over symbolism! ...All in all, if Black folks can't hold Barack's feet to the fire during the campaign, we can forget getting anything out of him during a Barack presidency. The man has turned his back on his own pastor of 20 years

quote:
Arwa wrote:
What a hypocrite, coward and a chickenshit!! he is, that Barak Obama !!!

Unlike you Arwa (the real chickenshit (or more like chikenhead) Barack and his campaign leaaders don't follow mere emotions in their road to the white house, but i'm sure they put alot of emphasize on statistics, public opinion and other relevant material for aid. And we all know that "blacks" make only some ten or fifteen percent of the total U.S population. Do you think it would be wise for him to only speak about "black this" or "black that" and then have the slightest of chance to conquer the white house?
Maybe you want him join the line and become the next Jessie jackson or Al sharpton? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yonis2 err umm Bananas and Onions wrote:

quote:
And we all know that "blacks" make only some ten or fifteen percent of the total U.S population.
Bananas and Onions, AAs are the only reason he's where he's at. In primaries he loses all of the other demographics except AAs who in many cases makes up half of the democratic primaries. His range with whites in primaries is in the 20% to low 40% range.

Caucases are buy a bus and pay people to vote. So him receiving 2,000 to 8,000 votes in dumpwater states like Idaho where most of his delegates are coming from are meaningless.

He's winning states that vote republican anyway.

But why am I trying to explain something so complex as democracy to a SoSmalie?

HAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!!!!

Democracy is like Raid to you guys. It sends you running like
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

HAHAHA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Yonis2 err umm Bananas and Onions wrote:

quote:
And we all know that "blacks" make only some ten or fifteen percent of the total U.S population.
Bananas and Onions, AAs are the only reason he's where he's at. In primaries he loses all of the other demographics except AAs who in many cases makes up half of the democratic primaries. His range with whites in primaries is in the 20% to low 40% range.
Only reason Republicans are is that they don't lose their jobs when Bush is gone though.

Caucases are buy a bus and pay people to vote. So him receiving 2,000 to 8,000 votes in dumpwater states like Idaho where most of his delegates are coming from are meaningless.

He's winning states that vote republican anyway.

davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
^^^^Wrong Place^^^^
Only reason Republicans are is that they don't lose their jobs when Bush is gone though.

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
davieschristopher wrote:

----------------------
----------------------

Look Frosty, don't post while you're high on meth.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
quote:
davieschristopher wrote:

----------------------
----------------------

Look Frosty, don't post while your high meth.

So sorry, let me get sober...LOL...I just misplaced the text. Can't people fukk up once in awhile? LOL
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Democracy is like Raid to you guys. It sends you running like
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

HAHAHA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You mean like how the republicans leave you stranded and helplesss when a hurricane hits you.

HAHHAHA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For once the Bass agrees with all in this thread, the Bass has compületely lost all respect for Barack Obama. Its true, America will never let a black man be president, thats just the reality Uncle Obama has to face. If he lets the crackers manipulate him into denoucing his pastor, whats next? Denouncing every black person that the crackers don't like for the sake of pleasing racist crackers who act and appear to be colorblind and non-racist?
Posts: 2596 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Interesting observation.

quote:
He was stating the obvious, but it's for ALL POLITICIANS IN GENERAL!

Truth is, it's truth, but he didn't need to say it.

I'd be upset if I was Obama too.

I've thought about this scenario myself - me, in a position of power, and black critics.

No, he didn't need to denounce Right, but I understand him.

Because on the other hand he could not defend him (especially and at all the first time) without being accused of 'apologizing for him'.

We pretty much share all the same views and so I KNOW Obama should not be preceived as 'wanting to do anything harmful to whites' which the media is trying to portray.

I think he just wants to (and justly) improve our lot. However things may not be as they seem here - everyone and they momma knew that in order for him to have any chance he needed the black vote. And it's usually likely to sway one way or the other.

For the black people saying he's all politics:

He is right and being frank when he says that neither the pastor nor his tirade represent black America nor what black America is about.

I've actually been a part of a more progressive (with respect to blacks) church, and it was a black run church with a number of white members, but the best thing was I didn't sense any uppity-ness or snooty-ness in that house of God.

For the white conservative Obama haters:

The founding fathers were attached to an increasingly racist culture, and had racists peers among them, but they still had good ideas (America and its government).

Don't harp on nor defend ( [Big Grin] ) an out of context comment and analogy and especially don't call the "Rome" part racist when white Americans weren't even being attacked, America's system was.

Hell [Big Grin] , maybe he shouldn't of been speaking politics during his sermon but sometimes you speak other things during sermons AND I know plenty of white boys who've expressed the same opinion (America's government is corrupt).

If you don't want to vote for him, don't. But don't trip over such a pitiful stumbling block. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I said. ANY half-white person that wants to be President HAS to take the same position as Obama. It is fact because non-white people are a minority. He has to appeal to the white majority. Most non-white issues are not white issues.

And the title of the thread is disrespectful!! This should be moved to another thread. Although the discussion is OK.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
You know the boy has openly courted Latinos, Hispanics or whatever you call them. He has openly courted Jews also.

But you low self-esteem saps are okay with him blatently avoiding African American issues because you and he thinks it will make him too "black" whatever that means.

You believe this country is racist, therefore this half-breed Kenyan has to have 87% to 95% AA support while openly pushing them aside so that he can get elected by white people who hate AAs.

You people are so beatdown and such an inferiority complex, that the above actually makes sense to you.

By some strange coincidence he does get elected to president, if he wants a second term or for his vice president to get elected he's going to have to continue pushing you aside and basically say, **** you.

And you dumb fucks are okay with it.

What has he stated that he was going to do for AAs specifically?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
You don't get it do you? Look at the church he attended for 20yrs. Look at his wife. Look at who he associated with for throughout his adult life. . . when he came of age. What makes you think he doesn't care about black people. Point is he cares about white people all the same. WHY?????

I am sure he loves his mom and the grandparents who nurtured him. Don't ask/force him to take sides.

He is in a unique position to bring this country "together" not racially but politically. After 8-yrs of fear, hate, war, divisiveness. And also rational enough to reach out ot the rest of the world.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
As I said. ANY half-white person that wants to be President HAS to take the same position as Obama. It is fact because non-white people are a minority. He has to appeal to the white majority. Most non-white issues are not white issues.

And the title of the thread is disrespectful!! This should be moved to another thread. Although the discussion is OK.

True. Half breeds enjoy a status a level above blacks in America.
One could become President IF they embraced their white side and neglected, or even better yet, humiliated their black side.

To those who attempt to pass off America's policies on, The System, realize it was not the system that agreed 80% to go to war with Iraq. This was directly opposite to US black opinion, who responded 80%+ against the war.
Strange because that's about the same white/black split on O.J.'s innocence.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
You know the boy has openly courted Latinos, Hispanics or whatever you call them. He has openly courted Jews also.

But you low self-esteem saps are okay with him blatently avoiding African American issues because you and he thinks it will make him too "black" whatever that means.

You believe this country is racist, therefore this half-breed Kenyan has to have 87% to 95% AA support while openly pushing them aside so that he can get elected by white people who hate AAs.

You people are so beatdown and such an inferiority complex, that the above actually makes sense to you.

By some strange coincidence he does get elected to president, if he wants a second term or for his vice president to get elected he's going to have to continue pushing you aside and basically say, **** you.

And you dumb fucks are okay with it.

What has he stated that he was going to do for AAs specifically?

I totally agree, and have said this since day one.
Obama has made some seriously LARGE campaign promises to Jews and whites. At AIPAC, he promised Jews that if elected, he'd continue to fund them the 100s of billions in Aid. He also implied that he would run and beat up on Iran on their behalf, as well as continue support for using US tax dollars to assist Russian Jews in education, migration and employment.

He has made "gestures" to hispanics and merely implies the premise of "hope" to blacks.
What has he promised blacks? Not one thing.

From where I'm sitting, I'd take a commitment of 100s of billion dollars/Year in funding/Aid, over a whisper of implied hope any day of the week.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the current USA president Baby Bush was
the first Chimpanzee to be president thus proving
any anthro has a shot at the White House!

quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
quote:
If I were not convinced before, I am convinced now that Black folks have lost their minds!

[And as proof that the commentator's mind is already lost.]

I would elect a chimpanzee for President if the chimpanzee was going to advocate and push for policies that would help the middle and low income and underserved people in this country. What do we need a symbol for? A symbol can't do nothing but represent different things to different people.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
alTakruri wrote:

quote:
I thought the current USA president Baby Bush was the first Chimpanzee to be president thus proving

Well maybe he did not vote for Bush last time and is stating his position for the present day. Try to intelligently comprehend for once, if its possible.
Obenga
Member # 1790

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Obenga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We cant look for change or help from a politician of any colour.

We must understand that White supremacy has that covered.......If Obama gets up there with his dark skin and starts talking about the problems facing black america and what he is going to do about it his candidacy is OVER.

White supreamcy will recognize the threat and deal with it post haste. He only got this far by playing the game and showing White society what it wants to see from a black candidate........a black male who will serve their needs and as a tasty side order remove white guilt at the same time because they have proved they are not racist by voting for a black man.

Has no one noticed in cyberspace how often posts appear claiming racism is dead because a black man can get this far so it proves something?

Change will come from the ground up, pycho-cultural change is whats needed for the group to make progress and embrace it's potential.

Black leaders who help lead us to a positive future will not be elected officials because they cannot speak openly to us about the truth of our reality.....white supremacy will not allow that.....look at the reaction to the open talk from Rev Wright.

The effort from white society to demonize this man when he is speaking truth is the white supremacist reaction to a threat.......a black man with the ear of the entire culture speaking truth is a threat....a threat they are moving quickly to deal with in short order.

Mainstream media is dealing with what he cant prove, the Aids issue and a short out of context clever soudbite about damming America.......he has said so much more than that that no one in the mainstream is actually trying to debunk, because they cant.....they are demonizing him to make sure we do not accept his message.

Change has to come with cultural change at the ground level......Education and Black images that are so influential need to be instructional in placing Black at the center of our cultural reality and not the white supremacist version of our perception of self and group that is causing us to operate the way dominant white society wants us to behave so as to remain anything but a threat to their hegemony.

On the contrary we support their perception of themselves as superior by behaving the way they are programming not just us to behave but the whole non-white world.

We sit here calling Obama a Tom......sorry but the self hating blacks that are playing on our TV and walking around our areas reinforcing self hate are the Toms.....we got self hating black hip hop artists and black movie stars programming us everyday on being anti-education and pro-criminal, anti- black and pro-white ....they are doing this unawares and we are following unawares and it's killin us.

Not all black hip hop artist and not all black movie stars.....but far too many of 'em enough to give more power to a negative slave/colonial mentality that already had too much power over our psychosocial development before they got up their in front us.

Recognize what white supremacy is and all you can take from black elected officals is that they are a more a postive image of what our young people need to see than a black self hating hip-hop artist promoting our dislike of our african features and sending a message of high education being something not for black males.

If we are looking to black elected officials to get us out of this we are toast.......WE have to look to ourselves period.

Posts: 404 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ This guy is hilarious.

--------------------
Dont be evil - Google

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
It is true.

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
I thought the current USA president Baby Bush was
the first Chimpanzee to be president thus proving

quote:
quote:
If I were not convinced before, I am convinced now that Black folks have lost their minds!

I would elect a chimpanzee for President if the chimpanzee was going to advocate and push for policies that would help the middle and low income and underserved people in this country. What do we need a symbol for? A symbol can't do nothing but represent different things to different people.

Just shows how slow you are. You musta forgot about Nixopn, Reagan, and Bush, Sr.
You are as much a fool as I suspected.

Ausarian
Member # 13266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ausarian   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rev. Wright did the 'unspeakable' on the following fronts:

1)Speak of America's track record for state-sanctioned "terorrism" both domestically and internationally. E.g. - From historic domestic or state-sanctioned acts of terror against Native Americans, Blacks, Hispanic, Italians and other groups perceived to be 'non-White' or 'true-Whites', unions, and dissidents of imperialistic local and foreign policies to unleashing weapons of mass destruction on the people of Japan, Germany, Korea, Vietnam, etc and presiding over colonial-style occupations as those in Iraq and Afghanistan.

def: Terrorism - The systematic use of terror, esp. as a means of coercion - courtesy of Merriam Webster Dic.

There is also a saying, that terrorism usually starts at home.

2)Speak of social divisions along class and the need for social justice. E.g. - historic social divisions which have seen the living standards of the most oppressed segments of the society fare comparatively less than those of the other segments; for instance, the relatively more overt systematic racism of the past has ensured socio-economic disparaties between 'Whites' and 'Blacks'/'non-Whites' along ethnic lines to this day, while the income gap between the rich and poor gets ever wider - that is to say, the thin social layer of the rich [transcending ethnicity] get richer and larger social layer of the poor [transcending ethnicity] get poorer.

Truth be told, the big business corp mass media and the ruling elite [transcending ethnicity] would "assasinate" [whether physically or character-wise] anyone who is perceived to be guilty of the above mentioned, regardless of their skin color. Rev Wright just so happens to be the main one of the moment, because of his apparent ties to a presidential candidate.

And yes, Rev Wright is right about Obama being just another politician, whom he intends to put to task if elected - as he said, because then the Obama presidency would quite likely be part or a continuity of the very system that he is criticizing...and Obama's recent denounciation of Rev Wright is a clear indicator of this. He is pandering to his ruling 'elite' social base, to assure them that the speak of 'change' is nothing more than empty campaign 'populist' rhetoric to get him elected, but that he is no radical for real social change. It is also a tacit reassurance to the said social base, of his abilility to make "tough decisions" and hence, the "ruthlessness" deemed necessary to be the Comander-in-chief of the United States.

In short - Obama is really the status quo - NOT change - whose appeal is to put a "new face" [whether it is being a relatively unknown newcomer to the scene, or for his "exotic" characterizations] on the "image-tattered" U.S. imperialism both domestically and abroad.

The sad part of all this in Obama's efforts, is that there real concern in some quarters of the Democractic party that he could well turn out to be just another "Ducacus" - hence, Clinton's argument about Obama's "electability" and insistence on staying in the race.

Posts: 233 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samegy
Member # 15090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samegy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
If I were not convinced before, I am convinced now that Black folks have lost their minds! To think that Barack Obama is going to advocate issues that disproportionately impact the African-American community when he has turned his back on these issues throughout his campaign is laughable! Why should we elect a Black man who will not stand up for us, when he clearly told a Latino-American crowd in Texas -- as he was pandering for their votes -- that he was the candidate for Latino-Americans? Barack would never state the same for African-Americans, yet we, with low self-esteem, are so starved for representation, that we keep running after this man as if he is our savior. I would elect a chimpanzee for President if the chimpanzee was going to advocate and push for policies that would help the middle and low income and underserved people in this country. What do we need a symbol for? A symbol can't do nothing but represent different things to different people. I'll take courage, strength of character, strong leadership, good policies, proven track record, and a bias for action anyday over symbolism!
All in all, if Black folks can't hold Barack's feet to the fire during the campaign, we can forget getting anything out of him during a Barack presidency. The man has turned his back on his own pastor of 20 years. . .what do you think who will do for you? Stay tuned for more of the same during a Barack presidency.

Obama’s ‘Race Neutral’ Strategy Unravels of its Own Contradictions

What a hypocrite, coward and a chickenshit!! he is, that Barak Obama !!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

How does this make him a hypocrite and/or a self-hating black person? The man is bi-racial anyway. He is what he is and that's it. Why is there this constant attempt of putting people in a box? You want him to split himself in half? I don't understand this. This kind of ignorant mentality keeps division amongst races. Many black Africans and black people from the Carribean don't have this sort of inferiority & victim mentality like how African-Americans do. They are very confident in who they are and don't focus on this kind of stupidity.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
The Carribean is like a beach front plantation for white folk. They go there and have blacks cater to their every need including wiping their asses if they desired. They had the same planned for Cuba, but at least Cuba fought back.
That's not a victim mentality in the carribean. That's the step beyond, at acceptance. The very last phase of Stockholm syndrome.

Interview with a real leader, Randall Robinson.

http://www.charlierose.com/shows/1998/02/16/1/a-conversation-about-race-with-randall-robinson

samegy
Member # 15090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samegy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
The Carribean is like a beach front plantation for white folk. They go there and have blacks cater to their every need including wiping their asses if they desired.
That's not a victim mentality. That's the step beyond at acceptance. The very last phase of Stockholm syndrome.

That is not true. You are fabricating things. Now you sound stupid and uneducated. You have never travelled, have you? I can tell.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
I've traveled much more and seen many things then you.
Last time in the carribean I saw many old white women there paying brothers for sex on the beach. They looked like Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies, but them brothers walked around like they had Shelia E.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Change will come from the ground up, pycho-cultural change is whats needed for the group to make progress and embrace it's potential.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ausarian:
Rev. Wright did the 'unspeakable' on the following fronts:

1)Speak of America's track record for state-sanctioned "terorrism" both domestically and internationally. E.g. - From historic domestic or state-sanctioned acts of terror against Native Americans, Blacks, Hispanic, Italians and other groups perceived to be 'non-White' or 'true-Whites', unions, and dissidents of imperialistic local and foreign policies to unleashing weapons of mass destruction on the people of Japan, Germany, Korea, Vietnam, etc and presiding over colonial-style occupations as those in Iraq and Afghanistan.

def: Terrorism - The systematic use of terror, esp. as a means of coercion - courtesy of Merriam Webster Dic.

There is also a saying, that terrorism usually starts at home.

2)Speak of social divisions along class and the need for social justice. E.g. - historic social divisions which have seen the living standards of the most oppressed segments of the society fare comparatively less than those of the other segments; for instance, the relatively more overt systematic racism of the past has ensured socio-economic disparaties between 'Whites' and 'Blacks'/'non-Whites' along ethnic lines to this day, while the income gap between the rich and poor gets ever wider - that is to say, the thin social layer of the rich [transcending ethnicity] get richer and larger social layer of the poor [transcending ethnicity] get poorer.

Truth be told, the big business corp mass media and the ruling elite [transcending ethnicity] would "assasinate" [whether physically or character-wise] anyone who is perceived to be guilty of the above mentioned, regardless of their skin color. Rev Wright just so happens to be the main one of the moment, because of his apparent ties to a presidential candidate.

co-sign.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
alTakruri wrote:

quote:
I thought the current USA president Baby Bush was the first Chimpanzee to be president thus proving

Well maybe he did not vote for Bush last time and is stating his position for the present day. Try to intelligently comprehend for once, if its possible.
I know he's not going to respond to your post, he probably didn't even notice it but...

I AM offended by you insulting the most informed denizen of this forum. Your father (if you have one) is not a 5th of the man he is. He is a God as far as YOU are concerned. Didn't your parents teach you any manners?

I HOPE YOU'RE SORRY FOR WHAT YOU'VE SAID. YOU SHOULD APOLOGISE.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mangang
Member # 15126

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it isn't about submitting to whitey
its about submitting to patriotism

he has to prove he is patriotic
and his color only makes him have to prove
that more - also because of his muslim family
background

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mmmkay:
^ This guy is hilarious.

And you're just too stupid. You should keep quiet.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! I always thought everyone is going gaga over Obama but after reading this thread I changed my mind!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by samegy:
[QUOTE] Many black Africans and black people from the Carribean don't have this sort of inferiority & victim mentality like how African-Americans do. They are very confident in who they are and don't focus on this kind of stupidity.

I'm calling divisive bullshit on this one. All Africans: Continential, Carribean or American, have pretty much the same problems.

As a "Continental African", I'm very proud of the progresses being made by the "African American" branch of the family.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by samegy:
quote:
The Carribean is like a beach front plantation for white folk. They go there and have blacks cater to their every need including wiping their asses if they desired.
That's not a victim mentality. That's the step beyond at acceptance. The very last phase of Stockholm syndrome.

That is not true. You are fabricating things. Now you sound stupid and uneducated. You have never travelled, have you? I can tell.
It's the sam same egyguy. He's back on his bullshit game.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!. . .
quote:
I've traveled much more and seen many things then you.
Last time in the carribean I saw many old white women there paying brothers for sex on the beach. They looked like Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies, but them brothers walked around like they had Shelia E.

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When put into context, Obama's screams of American identity and patriotism sound hollow. This is because for the last 300 years, blacks have been beat down, shot at, burnt, raped and disfigured for the right to be an American or Patriots. Yet today, blacks are still outside of the mainstream of American political, economic and social life. Therefore, his antics are mere window dressing and a charade of fake patriotism. It masks the fact that blacks since Crispus Attucks have DIED in the cause of being fully called American, but they are STILL not fully part of the mainstream of American corporate, political, economic and social life. In fact many of the black "patriots" from world war II are only JUST NOW getting their just rewards. Therefore, being willing to DIE for America and suffer the ABUSE of not being WHITE does not make one a patriot. In fact, at some point, blacks have to STOP being willing to take ABUSE, as Obama's antics are a form of self ABUSE, from a system that REALLY DOESN'T WANT THEM. That isn't patriotic, it is FOOLISH and Obama's actions are evidence of this.
Posts: 8897 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but them brothers walked around like they had Shelia E.

Hm little note on the side: Sheila E turned already 50! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
but them brothers walked around like they had Shelia E.

Hm little note on the side: Sheila E turned already 50! [Wink]
Yes, but these latinas look great at 50.

http://www.drummerworld.com/drummers/Sheila_E.html

Between Sheila and Marie Shriver/Brittany Spears, I'd pick Sheila.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
F aallll the candidates that have run for president since the country was founded including up to the present. Now what, all you Einsteins? Who's right in their positions now?
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
quote:

double co-sign.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
I'm right of course.
My position on the election, Obama, Rudy G, Hillary, McCain and Ron Paul has never wavered from day 1.
What you see here are many people playing catch up (yet, still missing huge chunks of interconnected data) on analysis I've presented from the very beginning.

In fact, I know how the finals will proceed and what lays instore for the next 4-8 years. Trends are very easy to see and very predictable.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^let us in on that information brother please.

Cheers.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com