EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black skin defined (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Black skin defined
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why keep responding to useless non-benificial, stagnant troll threads that arbitrarily state things like 'X aren't black' or unintelligently pre-suppose that "American use of one drop rule make them reckon Egypt was black"?

Their thoughtlessly stated concepts of blackness and strawman (<- distractionary & substance lacking) accusations only serve to distract from one very crucial thing:

The Ancient Egyptians were perfectly capable of expressing their own ideas - through art or through text ;-) :`p - themselves:

^
 -

-

-

Notice the hair and the differentiated physical features on the soldiers, indicative of the work's realism.

Unless those are wigs, which I doubt the AE wore in combat.

Most shaved their heads, but in morning, or in times of wore grew their hair, I thought.

In either case, we do have at least this and another instance I know of of a Kemetian without a wig or hair piece showing off his non artificial hair:

-

AE wigs:

-

Other interesting pics:

-

-

-

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sshaun002
Member # 11448

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sshaun002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. The Ancient Egyptians were black.

--------------------
hello

Posts: 477 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sure is a tad off-beat from the post you posted earlier today, sshaun002.

My post on a troll thread:

quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
Why I call this thread a 'troll thread':

It's actually closer to a dumb thread, but either way:

* The initial thesis relies on strawmen: pre-conceived notions of what African Americans are, and what they consider 'black'.

quote:
Originally posted by What Box:

In this thread oblivious and simpletons communicate as if African Americans don't understand that black is a social label.

Most Afro Americans are actually highly aware of this fact.

In fact, my lighter brethren, just like lighter Africans from Somalia or Egypt, often express that they're "black, but not black" (their skin color is isn't like ... that of the ancient "Egyptian" forces posted above [Wink] ).

Even [what we call] yellow skinned people have been teasingly called 'white' however it's not really significant who we jokingly or teasingly call white or black cuz even people who "act a certain way" that contradicts preconceived and likely racist notions of how "a black person should" act are called white, even the blackest. (rasol and Yonis whether white or black have been called white here).

Yet we also say "I'm lightskin but I'm still black" and will call white skinned African Americans .. "white".

^Now that you guys have me actually thinking about it, I thought about it .. but then given the fact that there are multiple genes that affect complection, and infinite shades, I think the above bolded makes the most sense.

Black people, are all, significantly melanated people.

Like the Greeks thought. The peoples they designated white may appear not to have significant pigment (but do have minimal melanin).

They [Greeks] considered themselves neither black nor white, which I agree with, because in general I'd say Southern Europeans aren't significantly melanated.

You may disagree, and decide to limit white/black at another spot, like somewhere in South Eastern Asia.

As a social label...it just all depends on where you choose to delimit black.

Scientifically --> white can't be delimited, and neither can black unless you limit in your definition of black, absolute black.

Now, back to ancient Kemet and its people...

-

Imhotep:

-

Make-up box:

-

Sports:

-

-

Sebek, god:

-

A peculiar painting, in that I haven't seen many done in a similar style (the particular way in which it pops out atcha!

-

^By the way, yes ... personally I consider the above young lady 'black'. Though IMHO she's close to the range where I wouldn't necissarily consider her 'black' or not.

At ANY RATE, will we please quit creating these simple threads, asking the SAME OLD questions that have been answered on this board a dozen times?

Either way, they were biologically tropically adapted Africans with lineages that find their origin in 'sub-saharan' Africa and ultimately get to 'Egypt' via the Sahara and South in general .. as if the Sahara in reality delimits Africa.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alive-(What Box), thanks for the info . is the 'sports' picture actually karate? and can you direct me to the thread that discusses the modern day restoration of the AE reliefs etc that might have actually lighten their color. i remember reading it once but cant seem to find it again.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is actually a few threads that discuss African confrontations, and a few martial arts threads as well as an East Asian martial arts thread too.

But here is a thread where Kemetian depiction distorion is talked about a few times.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
Why keep responding to useless non-benificial, stagnant troll threads that arbitrarily state things like 'X aren't black' or unintelligently pre-suppose that "American use of one drop rule make them reckon Egypt was black"?

Evergreen Writes:

Typically people respond to these types of threads because they lack the technical knowledge of how to define the melanin levels indigenous to Africa.

There seems to be a range of melanin that is restricted to Africa and tropical Asia. Furthermore the melanin levels indigenous to tropical Asia seem to have been inheirited by immigrants during the original out-of-Africa migration and did not evolve insitu in tropical Asia.

Define this range and the non-sense ends.

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Agreed, but only if the people you are speaking of are intelligent enough to understand.

Currently on ES, this is often not the case.

I would also suggest that it is a mistake to try to reduce ethnic reference to color to any 'objectified' concept.

The way I end the nonsense of mongrel-centrist salassin is by demanding that he 'objectively/scientifically' define his concept of mixed: 'he doesn't have one'.

The way I destroy another another anti-Black poster who calls himself and 'afro-jew', is to demand that he objectively define jew. [does there exist 'pure jew' with 'no' gentile blood? if not, then what right does anyone have to use the term jew].

The way I destroy Amr1's Arabization brainwash babblings is by forcing him to objectively define Arab, and then explain why Arabs still refer to 'him' as Abeed, and what exactly does Abeed mean to him, and to other pseudo-Arabs like him?

I have noticed that these trolls always run away from me, and seek certain other posters whom they feel are weak, and can be baited.

Black as and ethnic reference literally speaks for itself.

That is - *it is one of the single most commonly used ethnic references* referring to dark skinned peoples in the history of the world.

It is still relevant because of this.

It is hated and reviled by white supremacists, confused mongrels, and self hating Africans....because of this.

There is thread after thread devoted TO Black, and not TO *any other ethnic concept*..... because of this.

Therefore all the threads meant to 'deny' Blackness by whatever sophistry are ultimately self defeating.

Though the people who start such threads are typically quite stupid, and don't grasp this. [post]

Black -> always was, still is, and always will be. [long after the last brainwashed self hating Afro-Arab has destroyed themselves - in the name of Allah..... see current Sudan]

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Which is why you will never see the following threads.

Mixed defined.

Arab defined.

AfroJew defined.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

KHARTOUM, Sudan May 9, 2008 — Hundreds of rebels from war-ravaged Darfur clashed with Sudanese security forces on the doorstep of the capital Saturday in a dramatic widening of the five-year-old conflict.

It was the first foray into the seat of the Sudanese government by a rebel group once confined to the western region, which is deeply scarred by the struggle between the ethnic African rebels and the Arab-dominated central government.

The country's interior minister said government forces successfully "chased" away the rebels by nightfall, about three hours after the first outbreak of violence, and killed a rebel leader and his aide. State television showed footage of the fighters in handcuffs and soldiers driving confiscated jeeps through empty streets, saluting colleagues standing at attention.

But a rebel leader denied his fighters suffered heavy casualties and said some took up positions inside Khartoum, while others remained in its twin city, Omdurman.

"They will continue their mission," rebel spokesman Ahmed Hussain told The Associated Press. "They successfully destroyed a lot of tanks."
-AP

Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
I would also suggest that it is a mistake to try to reduce ethnic reference to color to any 'objectified' concept.

Evergreen Writes:

I agree with most of your statement. However, I can only partially agree with the specific comment above. In relation to indigenous Africans and tropical Asians there is a specific threshold as it relates to melanin level (excluding Albinos).

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
KHARTOUM, Sudan May 9, 2008 — Hundreds of rebels from war-ravaged Darfur clashed with Sudanese security forces on the doorstep of the capital Saturday in a dramatic widening of the five-year-old conflict.

It was the first foray into the seat of the Sudanese government by a rebel group once confined to the western region, which is deeply scarred by the struggle between the ethnic African rebels and the Arab-dominated central government.

The country's interior minister said government forces successfully "chased" away the rebels by nightfall, about three hours after the first outbreak of violence, and killed a rebel leader and his aide. State television showed footage of the fighters in handcuffs and soldiers driving confiscated jeeps through empty streets, saluting colleagues standing at attention.

But a rebel leader denied his fighters suffered heavy casualties and said some took up positions inside Khartoum, while others remained in its twin city, Omdurman.

"They will continue their mission," rebel spokesman Ahmed Hussain told The Associated Press. "They successfully destroyed a lot of tanks."
-AP

Rasol, isn't that quote you highlighted indicative of the deliberate confusion between terms such "black" "African" and "Arab" in NA?
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ Agreed, but only if the people you are speaking of are intelligent enough to understand.

I, and I'm sure others on the site are very interested in this science.

I agree that "blackness" can be defined as a specific threshold and functional characteristics of melanin content.

Please be a teacher and enlighten us on your specific scientific understanding on the matter.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

^ This statement makes no sense.

You offer your opinion, then you tell *me* to enlighten you with regards to it.

Please rewrite and try to make sense. Passive aggressive trolling is cowardly and weak.

It 'gets no play' from me.

If you're scared to support your own claims, then just post a graphic of a frightened child, representing yourself, and spare us the boring words.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Originally posted by akoben08:
quote:

-AP

Rasol, isn't that quote you highlighted indicative of the deliberate confusion between terms such "black" "African" and "Arab" in NA?
^ translation: I can't deal with the reality of what is happening in Sudan.

I want to pretend there is no racism among "Arabs".

So I will try to deflect the conversation back to North America. Abeed has no meaning in North America, I asked you what it means in Arabic, and why Black pseudo-Arabs are referred to as such throughout Arabia.

Did you answer the question?

Why didn't you answer?

Another phony coward.

Another weak 'reply'.

Keep running.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ This statement makes no sense.

You offer your opinion, then you tell *me* to enlighten you with regards to it.

Please rewrite and try to make sense. Passive aggressive trolling is cowardly and weak.

It 'gets no play' from me.

If you're scared to support your own claims, then just post a graphic of a frightened child, representing yourself, and spare us the boring words.

Sure it makes perfect sense.

From the material I've reviewed, I'm inclined to believe that melanin content makes all the difference as far physical evidence is concerned.

By no means am I a Biologist or a student of Biorganic Chemistry. Nor do I pretend to be one.
Still, like others I am very interested in the many examples of melanin and it's function in the human system (eyes, ears, skin, hair, brain, nervous system, reproduction, etc.) and how it contributes to life in varying concentrations and forms.

You implied you possess additional "advanced" knowledge in this area, and I simply asked that you share it so that others might learn or even contribute to it.

I'm very interested in the occurance an connection of leprosy, Melanoma and low fertility rates associated with low melanin concentrations.
Many billions of dollars annually are being invested in developing melanin enhancements to counteract these symptoms.

Would you know when the first encounters with leprosy were recorded in Africa?
Was the balm or oitment Jesus used on the lepers a form of sun screen to ease symptoms of sun burn?
Were there simuliar large scale outbreaks recorded in Ancient Egyptian or African record?

The earliest Egyptian record I've found was not too far back and only dates back to approximately 1600 B.C. where supposedly The Edwin Smith Papyrus, describes 8 cases of tumors or ulcers of the breast that were treated by cauterization, with a tool called "the fire drill." The writing says about the disease, "There is no treatment", but it does not say who the patients were and who wrote the diagnoses.

Next record is from the Greek physician Hippocrates (460-370 B.C.), where Hippocrates used the terms carcinos to describe skin cancer tumors and refers to the condition as, carcinoma or crab,

Are you aware of any additional sources from earlier periods prior to rome?

I can post some pictures of molecular structures and distribution sites if you wish. [Wink]

Some Melanin information can be found on these leading African researchers in Melanin, including Dr. Leonard Jeffries, Dr. Rosalind Jeffries, Dr. Richard King, Dr Ann Brown, Bro Carol Barnes, Dr. Kweku Andoh, Runoko Rashidi, Dr. Edward Bynum, Bro. Phillip Kelan Cohran, Prof. James Small, Bro. Phil Valentine, Bro. Bobby Hemmitt, Bro. Anthony Browder, Dr. K. Kia, Bunseki Fukiau.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:

Sure it makes perfect sense.

From the material I've reviewed, I'm inclined to believe that melanin content makes all the difference as far physical evidence is concerned.

Actually this makes no sense, as you are asking me to elaborate on 'your inclinations'.

You clearly intend to waste my time.

won't happen, next...

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Evergreen wrote:
There seems to be a range of melanin that is restricted to Africa and tropical Asia. Furthermore the melanin levels indigenous to tropical Asia seem to have been inheirited by immigrants during the original out-of-Africa migration and did not evolve insitu in tropical Asia.

Rasol responded:

As if you possess some superior knowledge of melanin research that others here cannot comprehend.

I guess I read far too much in your statement hoping you had some knowledge in the area. Instead, I only accomplished wasting my time.
It shall not happen again. Peace

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

-AP

^ translation: I can't deal with the reality of what is happening in Sudan.

I want to pretend there is no racism among "Arabs".

So I will try to deflect the conversation back to North America. Abeed has no meaning in North America, I asked you what it means in Arabic, and why Black pseudo-Arabs are referred to as such throughout Arabia.

Did you answer the question?

Why didn't you answer?

Another phony coward.

Another weak 'reply'.

Keep running.

LOL Clearly you are under a lot of stress, for whatever reasons. You are imputing motives on my part that are simply not true. I just asked a simple question. Maybe you should calm down, screaming and misinterpreting posters like a little child only shows how insecure you are.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

^^Well I wouldn't exactly put it like that, unless I were in your shoes, but I definitely agree that rasol perhaps read too far into it.

Can you expound further as to what you meant?

The Sudanse civil war is sick because the government would do such a thing, but one of the driving factors is the demented Arabization of Northern Sudaneze.

The victims range from Muslim to christian, and all are black. Rape victims are not only female, but male as well.

Not all Northern Sudanese have this ****ed up view at all, many (younger at least) do not.

It is definitely one ofthose things I've been paying more and more attention to, and thinking more and more about.

Though, I believe alTakruri has pointed out that ethnic strife of this level (only purhaps lesser because of less guns) has been going on since the time the native Nile Valley cultures were still at play.

Most ethnic 'Arabs' are just Arab so they can claim descent from the Profit.

Just thought about something: for many Arabized Africans (Not all North/East ones, and all not North/East ones), Kemet can't be black, leave for some Nubians, yet they [including 'Nubians'] can be of Arab descent.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
I meant to say that the article is typical of the misleading western press releases in regards to the conflict. By separating "black", "Arab" and "African" it is giving the impression that the conflict is racial and it is not.

As for my personal views on the conflict, I don't think it is mainly the result of the Arab chauvinism by the government. I remember watching a C-Span coverage of the Sudanese Ambassador to the US, last year I think, where he sited land and water resources as the main reasons for the recent conflict. It would be good if someone could look for it and post it here. I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alive-(What Box) wrote:

quote:
^^Well I wouldn't exactly put it like that, unless I were in your shoes, but I definitely agree that rasol perhaps read too far into it.

The Sudanse civil war is sick because the government would do such a thing, but one of the driving factors is the demented Arabization of Northern Sudaneze.

The victims range from Muslim to christian, and all are black. Rape victims are not only female, but male as well.

Not all Northern Sudanese have this ****ed up view at all, many (younger at least) do not.

It is definitely one ofthose things I've been paying more and more attention to, and thinking more and more about.

Though, I believe alTakruri has pointed out that ethnic strife of this level (only purhaps lesser because of less guns) has been going on since the time the native Nile Valley cultures were still at play.

Just thought about something: for many Arabized Africans (Not all North/East ones, and all not North/East ones), Kemet can't be black, leave for some Nubians, yet they [including 'Nubians'] can be of Arab descent.

I don't have the time to dole out the beatdown your butler ass deserves. But I'll just make this quick statement:

What do you know about what's going on in Sudan? Your spooky tooth ass lives in 'Yompton' in the middle of the projects. The only time your dumb ass leaves 'Yompton' is when its time to go see your parole officer.

Word of advice Jeeves, TeeVee ain't real. I know that you don't understand because of your current social status in America. And rasol is just a bitter widdle biddy social misfit that doesn't have anything else going for him except:

Ejupt is black, Ejupt is black, Ejupt is black

Which is why he gets pissed off when someone says they don't go by that title. Which is funny, because until the Boer's came and made his sorry ass go by that title, most South Africans did not go by the moniker of "black".

Somebody needs to tell Oprah to come and get the motherfucker because he's playing hooky from one of her schools.

Now go back to serving those h'orderves Jeeves.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Alive-(What Box) wrote:

quote:

I don't have the time to dole out the beatdown your butler ass deserves. But I'll just make this quick statement:

What do you know about what's going on in Sudan? Your spooky tooth ass lives in 'Yompton' in the middle of the projects. The only time your dumb ass leaves 'Yompton' is when its time to go see your parole officer.

Word of advice Jeeves, TeeVee ain't real. I know that you don't understand because of your current social status in America. And rasol is just a bitter widdle biddy social misfit that doesn't have anything else going for him except:

Ejupt is black, Ejupt is black, Ejupt is black

Which is why he gets pissed off when someone says they don't go by that title. Which is funny, because until the Boer's came and made his sorry ass go by that title, most South Africans did not go by the moniker of "black".

Somebody needs to tell Oprah to come and get the motherfucker because he's playing hooky from one of her schools.

Now go back to serving those h'orderves Jeeves.

^^^Brilliant analysis!! [Cool]

quote:
What do you know about what's going on in Sudan? Your spooky tooth ass lives in 'Yompton' in the middle of the projects. The only time your dumb ass leaves 'Yompton' is when its time to go see your parole officer
LOL!!! Just plain hilarious!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I think there is more to this war it's racial. I remember reading from some of the rape victims that the Soldiers would bring women along and they would say this is happening because you are Black and call them abeed. Also the soldiers would tear up the Africans Koran and burn down there mosques and ask them where is there God. This shows that the "ARab" soldiers did not feel that the Africans were the same as them and were not worshipping Allah like them. So they felt no shame to destroy there Koran and burn down there Mosques. So much for muslim unity.

Also it is quite sad that these same "Arabs" will go to other muslim countries and get mocked and called black and abeed. I guess they feeling inferior to these "Real" Arabs decide to take there anger out on the people who identify as Africans. So the slight difference they have with the Africans, is more then enough to have no consience and kill there own people and feel no shame, this is how they let off steam from not being accepted as "True" Arabs. They take there anger out on there own people.

Also I heard the the sudanese soldiers use to rape little boys in southern sudan but if they are doing the same thing in darfur then it is clearly a racial war. They are raping boys to disenfranchise them, to break there spirit. So they grow up ashamed and confused and feel they have nothing to offer there people. Rape tactics in war is meant to break the spirit of the people, they target women and children because women bring life into the world and children are the future, it's a form of corruption.

All this needs to stop hatred for a fellow human is disgusting, and targeting women and children in this war is evil. We need to show these people what unites them instead of what divides them. We are all *HUMAN* we need to change the mentallity of these people. Love is the most powerful weapon God gives us. We must spread love not war.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King aka Frosty aka Powder wrote:
quote:

Repeating the fantasies that he and his fellow frosties and powders have about Africa. You know they jump out of them wrinkly skins they have when they dream up these lies and baseless delusions.

You want to know what is racial Powder?

Your inch and a half wee wee is racial.

Your thick, baggy, ability to cover a second human being skin is racial.

Your chimpanzee like lips is racial.

Your 27 year old looking like they're in their 50s women is racial.

Have a good nights rest Powder. : )

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Well I think there is more to this war it's racial. I remember reading from some of the rape victims that the Soldiers would bring women along and they would say this is happening because you are Black and call them abeed. Also the soldiers would tear up the Africans Koran and burn down there mosques and ask them where is there God. This shows that the "ARab" soldiers did not feel that the Africans were the same as them and were not worshipping Allah like them. So they felt no shame to destroy there Koran and burn down there Mosques. So much for muslim unity.

Also it is quite sad that these same "Arabs" will go to other muslim countries and get mocked and called black and abeed. I guess they feeling inferior to these "Real" Arabs decide to take there anger out on the people who identify as Africans. So the slight difference they have with the Africans, is more then enough to have no consience and kill there own people and feel no shame, this is how they let off steam from not being accepted as "True" Arabs. They take there anger out on there own people.

Also I heard the the sudanese soldiers use to rape little boys in southern sudan but if they are doing the same thing in darfur then it is clearly a racial war. They are raping boys to disenfranchise them, to break there spirit. So they grow up ashamed and confused and feel they have nothing to offer there people. Rape tactics in war is meant to break the spirit of the people, they target women and children because women bring life into the world and children are the future, it's a form of corruption.

All this needs to stop hatred for a fellow human is disgusting, and targeting women and children in this war is evil. We need to show these people what unites them instead of what divides them. We are all *HUMAN* we need to change the mentallity of these people. Love is the most powerful weapon God gives us. We must spread love not war.

Peace

The scenario you painted does not support your assertion that it is racial. From your alleged story it is clear one set of blacks feel inferior to white Arabs so they take out their anger on another group of blacks. That is not racial. In war first casualty is truth, stories of alleged brutality are not restricted to the Government side, so any discussion of the conflict that focuses solely on the government and the Janjaweed is just propaganda as far as I am concerned.
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I think what he meant was that the incident was sparked by racism. Basically, the effects of the racism on the "wannabe" arabs minds lead them to kill their own brothers.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that agile is a funny bastard.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by HORUS^*^:
^I think what he meant was that the incident was sparked by racism. Basically, the effects of the racism on the "wannabe" arabs minds lead them to kill their own brothers.

if one group of self hating blacks feel the need to attack another group of blacks it is not racism no matter how you put it. mind you all this is of course assuming the story he presented is true.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
akoben08

Please tell me the other side of the conflict.

If you think raping of women and children is just propaganda please tell me what have you read that the Ethnic Africans have done to the women and children of the janjaweed and Government.

Understand that I realize both sides are Black but it still is racism I think because the difference is that the Government views itself as "Arabs" and the stories of the women being raped and called racist names is known. The rape of males is news to me because you heard stories of the same thing happened in the south of sudan where they were raping little boys. Do you deny that this kind of rape is used to demoralise and corrupt the future(Children) and make them not reach there full potential. Rape tactics are used to break the spirit of the people being attacked when they target the children you know the main reason is to corrupt the future of these people so the children don't grow up to be leaders of their community, it's called get them young. Corrupt them young so they cannot make a difference.

I will be interested in your reply.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
KING wrote:

quote:

If you think raping of women and children is just propaganda please tell me what have you read that the Ethnic Africans have done to the women and children of the janjaweed and Government.

Understand that I realize both sides are Black but it still is racism I think because the difference is that the Government views itself as "Arabs" and the stories of the women being raped and called racist names is known. The rape of males is news to me because you heard stories of the same thing happened in the south of sudan where they were raping little boys. Do you deny that this kind of rape is used to demoralise and corrupt the future(Children) and make them not reach there full potential. Rape tactics are used to break the spirit of the people being attacked when they target the children you know the main reason is to corrupt the future of these people so the children don't grow up to be leaders of their community, it's called get them young. Corrupt them young so they cannot make a difference.

Peace

You pink pillowy pasty sucker what do you know about the conflict outside of white news media?

You damn yettis are always sitting on your dead asses fantasizing about Africans and these supposedly non Africans that only exist in your deranged fantasies fighting. Notice they never tell you that it is a civil war, they never tell you that there is a power struggle within the government that is one if not the main reason of the conflict. They never tell you what the rebel groups are doing to their own people. They never tell you that these groups from the south, west, and east are also members of the Sudanese government.

Its always these fantasy poor old helpless Africans with these faceless dreamland non-Africans that they hardly ever show. As if you can't go and find out what these people look like. They've been claiming genocide for the past 5-10-15+ years. These so called poor old helpless Africans should be extinct by now shouldn't they?

Notice a pattern they basically take their race fantasies and paste them onto Africans to boost the self-esteem of their worthless whites hides.

These freaks never go into how the people in eastern Sudan have also been fighting a war and how the people of northern Sudan have also had grievances and disturbances with the government. And the reason is that it fucks up their racial hierarchy fantasies. You know the blacks vs. the non-blacks. You see in their crazed minds the northern Sudanese are more African than the eastern Sudanese (as if the eastern Sudanese are not Africans ("black"). The same with Mali.

They do this time and time again, whether it is Uganda, Nigeria, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Niger, Chad, Sudan, Mauritania, and others. These folks over here are Africans and these folks over here aren't. These people over here are "black" and these people over here aren't.

Frosty take your ass and worry about them Russian barishnakovs and get them wrinkles off your face.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
akoben08

Peace

Your emotional and confused reaction to my post tells me that you might not be really interested in my reply. But I will give it anyway. I never said raping of women and children were propaganda, I said focusing on one side is propaganda. You see appealing to emotions through atrocity tales is nothing new in war. That you have not heard of (or pretend to not hear) the killings of civilians, government troops, aid works (mostly Sudanese), and AU troops by some of the rebel groups is understandable since you sound like a Mia Farrow type activist. The fact that you cling to ridiculous and misleading terms such as "ethnic African" and still see the conflict as "racial", even though you admit they are all blacks, is symptomatic of the type of desperation the propagandists are now reduce to.

I think the aim is clear, to appeal to emotion to garner support so as to overthrow Sudanese government (just coming out of a decades old conflict) or at least destabilize the country, just as in the DRC. And it is working as the rebels, egged on by the west, are now trying to destroy the capital; this I must support because I as black nationalist I have a problem with Arab chauvinism? Certainly not.

Besides from my readings and following the conflict I am not prepared to believe it is about Arabisation. As a result I am willing to go with the Sudanese ambassador that the recent conflict is over water and land, since resources are always source of conflicts anyway. The "race" and "genocide" part is just a cover to garner support. Same with Rwanda, "genocide" is propaganda, not fact.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
akoben08 argyle104

All right I admit that I mostly hear one side of the story. That of the "Africans" being attacked by "Arabs" Understand that I "Know" that both sides are Black and African. All I am saying is that if this war was really just over land and water then why do we hear stories of Women and Children being raped. What do they have to do with the conflict. You don't think rape tactics are used against women and children to disefranchise and crush there spirit. Raping Children hurts the future generation.

Is there proof that the Rebels are also raping women and children? Yes I will agree with you that there are probably atrocities on both sides.

Can you please tell me a little more about the civilians the Rebels have killed.

As for Argyle: Why are you so racist towards whites what does baggy skin or any of these ignorant and racist comments have to do with being white. Look beneath the skin and realize that we are all human and one people.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Rape is not unusual in war and the fact that it happens it doesn't make it racial conflict either. There are reports of autrocities on both sides. If you are really interested in getting a broader understanding of the conflict you could read issues of the New African magazine, check www.allafrica.com they have regular updates on African affairs and politics, including Darfur.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
akoben08

Peace and Blessings to you for the Links. This is all I wanted was a different view of things I will make sure to read these links. thanks. God Bless.

Peace

Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
that agile is a funny bastard.

quote:
This synopsis on argyle104 was Originally posted by Trollshredder:

quote:
Originally posted by argay:
I have no life

Your whinny posts tell me that you must have dick-milk for every breakfast, as well as an appetizer for lunch and dinner...which in any case, is never enough for you, as evidenced by the way you spend the bulk of your life in chatrooms, painstakingly seeking male attention with your never-ending queer calls at them.

These queer calls take the shape of gay potshots at any male who refuses to pay attention to you, and of course, from the safe distance of your keyboard.

The fitting name for you would thus be, the endlessly begging "keyboard queer queen". You can thank me later for bestowing upon you that long overdue title. [Wink]

quote:
quote:

if one group of self hating blacks feel the need to attack another group of blacks it is not racism no matter how you put it. mind you all this is of course assuming the story he presented is true.
Well, race is a social/political concept, so one could make the argument that the conflict is indeed 'racial'.

Which only makes the situation more sick, that it is indeed ethnic.

Look at Sudanese millitary, it's people, and even those who call themselves 'Arab'.

Some of these people are in need of some serious mental help.

quote:
Originally posted by argyle:

You pink pillowy pasty sucker what do you know about the conflict outside of white news media?

You damn yettis are always sitting on your dead asses fantasizing about Africans and these supposedly non Africans that only exist in your deranged fantasies fighting. Notice they never tell you that it is a civil war, they never tell you that there is a power struggle within the government that is one if not the main reason of the conflict. They never tell you what the rebel groups are doing to their own people. They never tell you that these groups from the south, west, and east are also members of the Sudanese government.

Its always these fantasy poor old helpless Africans with these faceless dreamland non-Africans that they hardly ever show. As if you can't go and find out what these people look like. They've been claiming genocide for the past 5-10-15+ years. These so called poor old helpless Africans should be extinct by now shouldn't they?

Notice a pattern they basically take their race fantasies and paste them onto Africans to boost the self-esteem of their worthless whites hides.

These freaks never go into how the people in eastern Sudan have also been fighting a war and how the people of northern Sudan have also had grievances and disturbances with the government. And the reason is that it fucks up their racial hierarchy fantasies. You know the blacks vs. the non-blacks. You see in their crazed minds the northern Sudanese are more African than the eastern Sudanese (as if the eastern Sudanese are not Africans ("black"). The same with Mali.

They do this time and time again, whether it is Uganda, Nigeria, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Niger, Chad, Sudan, Mauritania, and others. These folks over here are Africans and these folks over here aren't. These people over here are "black" and these people over here aren't.

Frosty take your ass and worry about them Russian barishnakovs and get them wrinkles off your face.

You may be a no-life troll who's posts show sings of utter retardation, posted by a latent homosexual whore, yet I still agree with the above. Good analysis.
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
If one group of self hating blacks feel the need to attack another group of blacks it is not racism no matter how you put it
^ Incorrect of course. Racism is exactly what you described.

Self hate is still hate.

Hate rooted in conception of race is racism.

The distinction between self-hate and hatred of others is largely superfluous.

The Nazi's [ultimate racists] killed millions of mostly white Europeans out of racism and hatred.

In disgust, Hitler finally killed himself.

Sudan's self distruction is likewise a monument to racism.

The main difference is that Hitler's racism is rooted in a fake ideology he called Aryanism [itself ultimately a stolen and perverted concept from non-white non Europeans].

Sudans racist ideology is called Arabisation.

Both Nazism and Arabisation are equally vile.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
Evergreen wrote:
Furthermore the melanin levels indigenous to tropical Asia seem to have been inheirited by immigrants during the original out-of-Africa migration and did not evolve insitu in tropical Asia.

Rasol responded:

As if you possess some superior knowledge of melanin research that others here cannot comprehend.

I guess I read far too much in your statement hoping you had some knowledge in the area.

^ You read far too poorly, that's for sure.

quote:
It shall not happen again. Peace.
Excellent. Peace to you as well. [Smile]
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Incorrect of course. Racism is exactly what you described.

No it's not if the two groups involved are black. Common sense please.

Self hate is still hate. Hate rooted in conception of race is racism.

By that flawed reasoning black on black gang violence (a product of self hatred) in the USA is a "racist conflict". Utter rubbish.

The distinction between self-hate and hatred of others is largely superflous.

Why?

The Nazi's [ultimate racists] killed millions of mostly white Europeans out of racism and hatred.

Don't be silly Nazis aren't the "ultimate racists", other whites (like British) killed far more nonwhites than them. Just because Nazis killed mainly white Jews and white people doesn't make them most evil anything. Shows how much you value non-white life. Plus Nazi problems with white Jews wasn't so much "race" but religion. Jews were allowed to join Nazi army as long as they saw themselves as German. Some Jews wanted to even join Nazi party like Ikshak Shamir. Real history is more complicated than simple propaganda.

Sudan's self distruction is likewise a monument to racism.

Disagree.

The main difference is that Hitler's racism is rooted in a fake ideology he called Aryanism [itself ultimately a stolen and perverted concept from non-white non Europeans].

Explain.

Sudans racist ideology is called Arabisation.

You are still living in the past. Today it is more complex, Arabisation is not at the heart of the current conflict. Again the real history is more complicated than emotional sound bites on CNN etc Stop being lazy and go do research.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

By that flawed reasoning black on black gang violence (a product of self hatred) in the USA is a "racist conflict". Utter rubbish.

Nah mate... I think perhaps your reasoning is a little flawed. To judge something, a phenomenon or whatever, you have to look to its ORIGINAL CAUSE. And, the original cause of "black on black gang violence in America" is racism. These young black teens have been TAUGHT by a RACIST SYSTEM at home (TV or damaged parents), in school and by society that they are worthless. And if that's all you're ever told since you've been born - what type of superhuman are you that you will not conform to your conditioning?
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Amazing. So by this logic we can say all internecine violence wether over here or on the continent from Ivory Coast to South Africa should be seen as a "racial conflict" because they are products of colonial conditioning and self hatred. LOL Look man, stop stretching a useless argument whichever way to justify labelling the conflict in Sudan "racist". It is not.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So by this logic we can say all internecine violence wether over here or on the continent from Ivory Coast to South Africa should be seen as a "racial conflict" because they are products of colonial conditioning and self hatred.

When ever did I say or imply or use any logic that says the violence in Ivory Coast to South Africa is or must-be caused by "racial conflict"? Stop putting words in my mouth akob.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ Your inability to see your own reasoning applied to similar situations outside of black America and the Sudan is also amazing.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^You're annoying.

My point is and has always been that the ethnic violence of the "arab blacks" versus the "black blacks" is rooted in racism. That is a FACT. I'm not trying to make any other point. YOU are.

Violence is happening all over the world. Some of it is caused by racism, some of it isn't. I really don't know what your point is.

You're just talking a whole bunch of nonesense.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
"arab blacks" versus the "black blacks".

Simply amazing; the intellectual gymnastics that has to be performed to justify casting the conflict in Sudan as racial. LOL

Look, put this in context. In response to Rasol insistence on viewing the situation in the Sudan in racial terms I said By that flawed reasoning black on black gang violence (a product of self hatred) in the USA is a "racist conflict". In response to this you agreed that black gang violence can indeed be viewed as racist because To judge something, a phenomenon or whatever, you have to look to its ORIGINAL CAUSE. And, the original cause of "black on black gang violence in America" is racism. These young black teens have been TAUGHT by a RACIST SYSTEM at home (TV or damaged parents), in school and by society that they are worthless. And if that's all you're ever told since you've been born - what type of superhuman are you that you will not conform to your conditioning?

I contend that based on this reasoning black on black violence in other parts of Africa would also have to be seen as a "racist conflict" as we are all products of colonial conditioning and self hatred. No word in mouth. If, however, you and Rasol want to argue that the Sudanese conflict and/or black gang violence in the US are examples of inter racial conflict then fine. But this is not what you all seem to be saying. Rasol insists on casing the conflict in Sudan in racial terms in order to propagandize against the "Arab" Sudanese government. But he is campaign is couple years too late, Arabsation has not been the main policy anymore since coalition government, and is not the driving force behind this correct conflict.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^You're not too bright. I can understand how you can find what I'm saying Amazing. Let me break it down.

quote:

I contend that based on this reasoning black on black violence in other parts of Africa would also have to be seen as a "racist conflict" as we are all products of colonial conditioning and self hatred.

How the hell does racism's EFFECTS in Sudan and ghetto America lead to your contention that ALL the "black on black violence" in other parts of Africa is due to "racial conflict"?

In Nigeria, Yoruba people and Igbo people have fought each other over philosophical differences for God knows how long and they still do. Certainly before any "white" man showed up. For sure, they killed (and therefore "violated") each other. But it wasn't due to RACISM, it was not based on a perception of "race".

No, we Africans are not all products of self-hatred or colonial conditioning, FYI.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^You're not too bright. I can understand how you can find what I'm saying Amazing. Let me break it down...In Nigeria, Yoruba people and Igbo people have fought each other over philosophical differences for God knows how long and they still do. Certainly before any "white" man showed up. For sure, they killed (and therefore "violated") each other. But it wasn't due to RACISM, it was not based on a perception of "race".

In your swift retort you missed the part where I contexualised my African examples to colonialism. Hence conflicts in pre-colonial "Nigeria" is irrelevant. So I repeat I find yuo simply amazing. LOL

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
I never stated all the black on black violence in other parts of Africa is due to racial conflict. I said this is the conclusion that would have to reached based on your justification for labeling black gang violence in the US as a racist conflict because of white conditioning/brainwashing.

Arab is not a race, it is a culture. Arabsation is form of a cultural imperialism. But it is irrelevant to the current conflict.

No, we Africans are not all products of self-hatred or colonial conditioning, FYI.

Name one country that has escaped colonialism and neo-colonialism?

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Incorrect of course. Racism is exactly what you described.

No it's not if the two groups involved are black. Common sense please.

So Dave Chapelle, in that one skit, where he's a clansmen who 'hates niggers' isn't "racist"?

Arabs who hate all Jews, though they have the same skin tone .. isn't racist?

'Uncle Ruckus' isn't racist?

Whatchu smokin?

That an act is racist doesn't depend on the 'race', ethnicity or even color of the perpetraiting agent, but on that of his victoms.

quote:

I contend that based on this reasoning black on black violence in other parts of Africa would also have to be seen as a "racist conflict" as we are all products of colonial conditioning and self hatred.

Actually, 'this reasoning' applies where hatred based on race, creed, or color is involved.

So know, that wouldn't necissarily make violence in other parts of Africa racist conflicts.

Think it's safe to say that Rwanda was a racist conflict.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I never stated all the black on black violence in other parts of Africa is due to racial conflict. I said this is the conclusion that would have to reached based on your justification for labeling black gang violence in the US as a racist conflict because of white conditioning/brainwashing.

Arab is not a race, it is a culture. Arabsation is form of a cultural imperialism. But it is irrelevant to the current conflict.

Name one country that has escaped colonialism and neo-colonialism?

I did not label anything ... [Roll Eyes] I never said arab was a race ... [Roll Eyes] . But the Africans percieve race when they say ... never mind [Roll Eyes] .

You're a confused child. And it is impossible to have a meaningful talk with you since the ideas in your head are still hazy and incoherent.

I will have to leave you be at this point. Come back and talk to me when you grow up a little bit more.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Arab chauvinism and white supremacy are two different ideologies. One rooted in racism other in culture (in Sudan). That you have white Arabs who are anti-black is not in doubt. But the problem you and the falcon god having is that you all see "Arab" as a race. Arab, Jew, these are culture/language groups not racial terms although they have been used as such in popular discourse especially in the west.

Arabs and Jews are Semites. Arab "racism" towards Jews, so-called anti-Semitism, is an accepted absurdity because of mass media anti-Arab hatred. Bear in mind, you have white Jews Ashkanzani who aren’t Semites who hate Arabs and black Jews, that is racism.

Rwanda 1994 was an ethic conflict, no such thing as Hutu or Tutsi race. Plus RPF and Interhamwe had both Tutsi and Hutus. Hotel Rwanda is Hollywood propaganda.

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com