EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why there is no need ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why there is no need ...
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... to listen to 'new breed' trollin' puppy posters. [Big Grin]

Case in point:

Yonis once asked:
What do both of these opinions have in common?

They both add nothing, nada, not one thing of value to this forum.

A given is that they lack data. But even in terms of sheer insight and opinion, they add nothing.

They are not a good analysis of the Afrocentrist position, the larger Eurocentric dogmatic ideology, or other problems Africanists face.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I have to say is that EgyptSearch was a really good sit backed by intellegent people and academic sources.

I remember reading the 20 page long debate of the A.E race with Celt and thr Prof. and I read every single page and response. I never saw people claim Egypt was black and back it up so much that the whites were left with theur panties up in a wad...eventually claimed Egypt was NOT ALL BLACK..ect.

Now EgyptSearch is being referenced on StormFront as Afrocentics and Black Vikings...lol.

Not that I really care about Strormfront but come on. We really need to revive EgyptSearch.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^True.

And don't forget about the fact that this

quote:
NOT ALL BLACK..ect.
came from one of the most dense people I've known of, and that that same person even admitted they were "mostly black".

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - watchu talkin' bout Willis?

quote:
Now EgyptSearch is being referenced on StormFront as Afrocentics and Black Vikings...lol.
There ARE some black vikings, even Tyrann0, a white board member admitted that!

Here are their accompanying boats:

-

-

Here is one such Viking of the past:

-

by the way I know everyone's on Adrian Peterson's nuts right now but we ruffed him up when he came to Dallas! He's pretty good though I like Marion Barber and Jones better.

-

That's right!

I'mma Cowboy 4 life!

-

-

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:

Not that I really care about Strormfront but come on. We really need to revive EgyptSearch.

Am I to assume now that Afrocentricity is a bad word we are to avoid because some ignoramuses, black and white, refuse to read up on what the ideology is actually about? I cannot accept such logic.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com