EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » akoben08's and Supercar's trolling latent homosexuality and penis talk (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: akoben08's and Supercar's trolling latent homosexuality and penis talk
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you two please quit trolling up the forum with your disgusting posts? The Bass is beginning to think both of you are latent sodomites with an unhealthy and scary infatuation for each other. Enough is enough, you both need to take your latent homosexual pillow talk to PMs instead of openly posting in the forum.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie Brown you need to stop linking me with your deranged buddy. You know damn well who does the obscene posts in here. He has disappointed you, I know, but don't lump me with his disgusting tactics because you cannot come out in defense his obviously sick behavior.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
akoben08 wrote:

quote:
Now you want to link me to the homosexual trolling when clearly it is your deranged friend that does it? Charlie Brown doesn't bait, he only states facts when it suites him. Charlie Brown doesn't have two standards, he only sees others trolling his buddies. Charlie Brown need a f**king reality check. lol

But now Charlie Brown in his awkward situation of trying not to appear as coming in defense of his deranged friend has called his buddy a homosexual, so now he will get trolled by Ausarianstein. count down....

You both keep going at it like a married hoosexual couple, back and forth with insults and homosexual talk about penises. You're dumb for provoking and he's dumb for letting himself get provoked by an obvious troll. In sum, you both look weak going back and forth over nothing.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by akoben08:
Charlie Brown you need to stop linking me with your deranged buddy. You know damn well who does the obscene posts in here. He has disappointed you, I know, but don't lump me with his disgusting tactics because you cannot come out in defense his obviously sick behavior.

You've been trolling since you've been here, Supercar has shown himself very capable of making good posts, but gives in to getting provoked by trolls, thus he's becoming like his attackers. You're even trying to troll the Bass but the Bass isn't falling for it, you both need to keep your obvious latent homosexuality to yourselves.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An obvious troll? LMAO! And Charlie Brown says he doesnt have double standards? Go back and read the exchanges to see who started the cunt this and dick that, and why. Like I said he has been a disappointment to you with his inability to engaged facts about the holocaust and his precious Jews. But don't lie about me provoking your deranged friend just because he let you down.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by akoben08:
An obvious troll? LMAO! And Charlie Brown says he doesnt have double standards? Go back and read the exchanges to see who started the cunt this and dick that, and why. Like I said he has been a disappointment to you with his inability to engaged facts about the holocaust and his precious Jews. But don't lie about me provoking your deranged friend just because he let you down.

Read the title of the thread, latent homosexuality, trolling and penis talk. The Bass even agreed with you about how some Jews have mistreated blacks, so why are you trolling the Bass?
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you talking as a third person "The Bass", does it inflate your ego?
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
Why are you talking as a third person "The Bass", does it inflate your ego?

Its the trademark of the most intelligent, handsome, refined and wittiest person on the planet. The Bass is so good he has o step out of himself to see himself, thus the third person, lol. For real, the third person influence comes from watching wrestlers like the Rock and Superstar Billy Graham as a kid.
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
You can add bestiality to the list, apparently someone here made a reference to sex with camels and tried to project it onto the Bass. Supercar, you're one mentally sick person, you talk of drinking mentrual blood, swallowing penises, homosexuality, slavery sex and now camel humping, you're mentally sick.
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crackass crotch-messaging Charlie Big_in_whining like a little lost slave girl who just got hit by pms, like a huge truck just run over that bitchwhinning wuss, proclaims to be above the very thing he opened this thread for: bitchwhining troll, like a little raped slave she-male. Lol.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

<pausing, gathering myself>

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAARRRRRRGHAHAHAHAHA

This is pure D comedy from a pure D loon.

"MA DICK" sounds like the type that can't get a woman so he uses hookers and then kills them afterwards.

I'll bet he is on the "Person of Interest lists" of at least one local police precint.

heeeeheeeehahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ausarian.:
Crackass crotch-messaging Charlie Big_in_whining like a little lost slave girl who just got hit by pms, like a huge truck just run over that bitchwhinning wuss, proclaims to be above the very thing he opened this thread for: bitchwhining troll, like a little raped slave she-male. Lol.

-

Look at him go, look at him go, lol he's mad, he's mad, no you're sick in the head and in need of a Bass-whuppin for the offenses of trolling, latent homosexuality, bestiality, penis loving and cyber stalking in a forum that was once the pride and joy of those who wanted to know the African-centered side of Egyptology.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Argraveyard_DeadBodyHumping_pimp, why do you always refer to you mama in such interesting ways, when going after male's you're sexually obsessed over, like me?

Your mama's huge dick has obviously let a lasting impression on your invisible one. Lol.

Btw, how's the pale graveyard dead bodies whose crotches you go around humping?

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Cuntharlie basslave-nigger,

You took after your sis. in that you both are bunch of beatendown negger slave cunts, whose task is to first polish your Masta's crotch, and bitchwhine on forums.

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Argraveyard_DeadBodyHumping_pimp, why do you always refer to you mama in such interesting ways, when going after male's you're sexually obsessed over, like me?

Your mama's huge dick has obviously let a lasting impression on your invisible one. Lol.

Diagnoses for your condition:

Latent homosexuality is an erotic tendency toward members of the same sex which is not consciously experienced or expressed in overt action. The term was originally proposed by Sigmund Freud. According to Freud, "latent" or "unconscious" homosexuality which derived from failure of the defense of repression and and sublimation permit or threaten emergence into consciousness of homosexual impulses, which give rise to conflict manifested in the appearance of symptoms. These symptoms include fear of being homosexual, dreams with manifest and "latent" homosexual content, conscious homosexual fantasies and impulses, homosexual panic, disturbance in heterosexual functioning, and passive-submissive responses to other males.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Cuntharlie Big.ssissy,

Stop being such a beatendown malnurished house nigger cunt, with an alter ego, talking to theself, for *starters*.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:

Necrophilia, also called thanatophilia and necrolagnia, is the sexual attraction to corpses. You have issues Supercar, you need to get of the internet and seek immediate medically attention mayne.
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is the moderator here again? I've haven't heard from any of them. If they don't show up soon I'm thinking about becoming a mod myself.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Cuntharlie Big.ssissy,

Stop being such a beatendown malnurished house nigger cunt, with an alter ego, talking to theself, for *starters*.

-
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyrann0saurus:
Who is the moderator here again? I've haven't heard from any of them. If they don't show up soon I'm thinking about becoming a mod myself.

And how exactly are you gonna manage becoming a moderator? The site owner seems to have abandoned the whole place.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Lol @ Charlie the whinner boy,

Openned this trolling thread to bitchwhine, and now that it has become what he opened it for, i.e. taking cheap shots at people, he baby cries. What a hypocrite; and he proclaims to be above all this trolling, while being a *full participant*! Talk about hypocrisy.

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tyrann0saurus:

The Bass has mae that request also. The prupose of this thread was to draw all of the trolling here so as to save the other threads from being defiled by the above trolls with their profane posts.
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Something tells me that Ausarian aka "MA DICK" is what happens when psych patients run out of their prescriptions and their monthly disability check is at least 2 weeks away. LOL : )

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Bass:

The prupose of this thread was to draw all of the trolling here so as to save the other threads from being defiled by the above trolls with their profane posts.

Liar! The purpose of this thread was to troll yourself, and in fact excuse about using it stop trolling elsewhere is just pure bunk, as you have sullied other threads with your trolling cheap shots at people.
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Lol @ Charlie the whinner boy,

Openned this trolling thread to bitchwhine, and now that it has become what he opened it for, i.e. taking cheap shots at people, he baby cries. What a hypocrite; and he proclaims to above all this trolling, while being a *full participant*! Talk about hypocrisy.

No, just shots at you and your boytoy akenbo8, get the facts straight. As a veteran poster you ought to know better. This thread was made with the intent to keep all of your trolling and latent homosex fanatasies here, not in threads where people want to really post relevant things. You are the whinner, whenever people disagree with you you resort to name calling and profane insults, which is why you were banned before, so don't switch things around and put the Bass on blast, look at yourself.
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Bass:

The prupose of this thread was to draw all of the trolling here so as to save the other threads from being defiled by the above trolls with their profane posts.

Liar! The purpose of this thread was to troll yourself, and in fact excuse about using it stop trolling elsewhere is just pure bunk, as you have sullied other threads with your trolling cheap shots at people.
Whatever, lol, you're indeed of a Bass-whippin, so good ald fashined discipline, since getting banned a while ago wasn't enough. Your profane posts don't belong in other threads and since there's no mod here and no troll's haven, the Bass made the ultimate thread for you and you sodomite partner akenbo8 to tróll in. A measure had to be taken.
Explorador
Member # 14778

Argood_ForNothingButBalming…his pappy’s hairy balls.

His ritual menial task call by his wussy pappy:

GRAB MY DICK!!!!!
PULL MY DICK!!!!!
FEEL MY DICK!!!!!
HOLD MY DICK!!!!!
PALM MY DICK!!!!!

Answer his call she-male argirly. Lol.

--------------------

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I notice Supercar's Jew tactics of divide and conquer are prevailing.

Beyond Supercar's exposure as an white supremacist perpetrator there is no additional substance or value to this thread.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Argood_ForNothingButBalming…his pappy’s hairy balls.

His ritual menial task call by his wussy pappy:

GRAB MY DICK!!!!!
PULL MY DICK!!!!!
FEEL MY DICK!!!!!
HOLD MY DICK!!!!!
PALM MY DICK!!!!!

Answer his call she-male argirly. Lol.

This is gay, why do you keep making references to penises and testicles?
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by Cuntharlie Big_on_drinking_mother's_breast_milk:

Whatever, lol, you're indeed of a Bass-whippin, so good ald fashined discipline

You mean like how you Masta whips you up hard for hard sex?! Lol.
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
I notice Supercar's Jew tactics of divide and conquer are prevailing.

Beyond Supercar's exposure as an white supremacist perpetrator there is no additional substance or value to this thread.

its intent is to try and confine his trolling and homosexuality here to this thread and stop and or limit his trolling in meaningful threads. Indeed he has been exposed as a homo and a troll.
Explorador
Member # 14778

ar.gello_coming_from_a_cracker_nut,

You have a better chance of doing this mating ritual:

GRAB MY DICK!!!!!
PULL MY DICK!!!!!
FEEL MY DICK!!!!!
HOLD MY DICK!!!!!
PALM MY DICK!!!!!

...with your fellow beatendown nigger slave, cunt-in-armer. Lol.

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

Cuntharlie Bassissy,

You've been exposed as a low brow beatendown slave nigger who opens his mouth wide wide, and I mean really wide, open for his Masta.

--------------------

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
As a veteran poster you ought to know better.
HAHAH You mean veteran lunatic! Didn't I tell you all he was one sick jew? LMAO @ Ausarianstein turning on his buddies. Where's Rasolowitz he should get some of this too!

Meninarmer is right, since Ausarianstein has been exposed as a jew mole he has gone totally out of control! The mole has been exposed!!!! LOL

Explorador
Member # 14778

cock-sucking bulter, argets_aroused_ChewingOff_his_pappy’s_breast,
I'll be glad to marry you two mentally raped and butt-punked negro slaves together. You and cunt-in-armer.

--------------------

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Cuntharlie Bassissy,

You've been exposed as a low brow beatendown slave nigger who opens his mouth wide wide, and I mean really wide, open for his Masta.

Supercar, what can the Bass say, you're sick in the head, but the Bass is going to preach to you and help you out. The Bible say:

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free

Notice Jesus said the *TRUTH* shall make you free[not homosexuality] the Truth[not necrophilia9, the truth[not incestuous fantasies], but the Truth[not aboken8's butt cheeks] Supercar and the Lord has something special for you

Supercar, you in denial[Amen] you need help[Amen] and the only way to be helped is thru Jesus for He says:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

So when the Bass says you need Jesus he's saying you need the truth because Jesus is the Truth and you need him.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ lol The bass finally sees the light. Amen brother bass, Amen!
Explorador
Member # 14778

akobig_corns_on_slave_winnie's photo back in the day:

-

Look at those big betroot lips, made to cocksuckle your cracka masta, and like cunt-in-armer. Lol.

--------------------

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Charlie Bass wrote:

----------------------------
----------------------------

The Bass or whatever the **** your name is. You need to leave Ausarian alone. Quit fucking provoking him. Hell, your making him do what he's doing.

You understand motherfucker? Quit provoking him.

hahahaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
akobig_corns_on_slave_winnie's photo back in the day:

-

Look at those big betroot lips, made to cocksuckle your cracka masta, and like cunt-in-armer. Lol.

^ right on schedule. lol i know you jews inside out.

Yeh Bass quit provoking the lunatic. LOL

Explorador
Member # 14778

whinin' house negro slave Charlie B.Ass-punked_by_his_white Masta,

Before parcelling out advice, should you not be treating your queer *alter ego* personality first? It seems that you think that your imaginery otherself, the one you talk to in third person, is your sodomo-slave nigger partner sex toyboy. Lol.

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Charlie Bass wrote:

The Bass is trying control this lunatic called Supercar, he's running out of gas though, his demise is imminent. At first the Bass thought this must be some kind of sick joke or an imposter impersonating the real Supercar, but nope, it is really Supercar. If the Bass doesn't keep that lunatic here the other threads will be soiled.
Explorador
Member # 14778

Lol @ argetting_his_father’s_nuts_cuttoff. Answer your pappy's daily task put ahead you,

GRAB MY DICK!!!!!
PULL MY DICK!!!!!
FEEL MY DICK!!!!!
HOLD MY DICK!!!!!
PALM MY DICK!!!!!

Then screw akobitch_nigger_slave ready to take 'it' in. Lol.

--------------------

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
whinin' house negro slave Charlie B.Ass-punked_by_his_white Masta,

Before parcelling out advice, should you not be treating your queer *alter ego* personality first? It seems that you think that your imaginery otherself, the one you talk to in third person, is your sodomo-slave nigger partner sex toyboy. Lol.

Ok Supercar Boykin, the Down low brother, there is a cure for homosex sodomites like you, just come to church and hear the word of the Lord, He can save you man. If you don't stop being a sodomite you will go to hell Supercar. Tough love is still love mayne and God still loves you, but not your sodomosexuality.
Explorador
Member # 14778

house nigger slave Charleeches_on_his_B[ig]Ass,

We should first be curing your sodomo-negro slave alter ego, before worrying about someone else, no?

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
I did say this long ago to Ausarianstein:

quote:
You're reduced to Hitler worshipping, holocaust denying blah blah blah because you are going crazy. Your world is crumbling, what you once thought was indisputable fact now blew up in your face! But you are just going through the different stages of grief.

-

Explorador
Member # 14778

akobruised_slave_cunt, here's a task argetting_his_father’s_nuts_cuttoff wishes you to help him undertake:

GRAB MY DICK!!!!!
PULL MY DICK!!!!!
FEEL MY DICK!!!!!
HOLD MY DICK!!!!!
PALM MY DICK!!!!!

Forget about screwing your Jewish Mastas for once, will ya. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
house nigger slave Charleeches_on_his_B[ig]Ass,

We should first be curing your sodomo-negro slave alter ego, before worrying about someone else, no?

Come on Supertroll, let it out mayne, its ok, the devil can be hard to shake, but like the gospel song says, you gotta "Shake, shake, shake. Shake the devil off." Come on Supercar you can do it, think of the glory days of ES, battling Evil Euro, those were the good ol days, [Big Grin]
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
 -
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Here you go Supertroll, the entire song[Amen, Lord have Mercy on this poor man's soul] Just sing this song mayne:

Chorus 1
Shake Shake Shake
Shake The Devil Off

Shake Shake Shake
Shake The Devil Off

Shake Shake Shake
Shake The Devil Off
In The Name Of Jesus
Shake The Devil Off

Verse
Don't Let Him Ride, He Might Want To Drive
Don't Let Him Get You Down, Put You On The Ground
He's Out There Seeking, Whom He May Devour
But You've Got To Rebuke Him
Shake Him A-Loose Somehow!

Chorus 2
He's Under My Feet
Shake The Devil Off

He's Under My Feet
Shake The Devil Off

He's Under My Feet
Shake The Devil Off
In The Name Of Jesus
Shake The Devil Off.

Chorus 3
Satan I Rebuke You
Shake The Devil Off

Satan I Rebuke You
Shake The Devil Off

Satan I Rebuke You
Shake The Devil Off
In The Name Of Jesus
Shake The Devil Off

Vamp
In The Name Of Jesus

Ending
Shake The Devil Off.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com