EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Arwa or somebody else....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arwa or somebody else....
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you please create another forum? This place has officially lost it. Is anyone up for the task? Egyptsearch has been officially taken over for months and occupied by trolls and booty bandits who intent and actions is to ruin this forum. Come on Arwa, just do it for God's sake.
Posts: 2601 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO @ Ausarianstein buddys jumping ship after their robot jew mole cyborg friend has gone totally haywire! HAHAHHAA
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akoben08:
LMAO @ Ausarianstein buddys jumping ship after their robot jew mole cyborg friend has gone totally haywire! HAHAHHAA

This forum has crumbled and since no mod is surfaced its better to abandon ship or should the Bass say, the banana boat thats on a one way trip to oblivion. Maybe Yom/Henu could/would create another forum. If Supercar and the Legion of Trolls and butt bandits can't be stop lets abandon ship.
Posts: 2601 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look, I dont want to see it go down anymore than you. I respect some posters in here and their information and the different exchanges have been valuable. I admit I provoke Ausarianstein sometimes, but that is in retaliation to his trolling when he runs out of arguments. I will stop however.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by akoben08:
Look, I dont want to see it go down anymore than you. I respect some posters in here and their information and the different exchanges have been valuable. I admit I provoke Ausarianstein sometimes, but that is in retaliation to his trolling when he runs out of arguments. I will stop however.

supercar must be stopped for his own sanity and helped, or we can leave him in the padded room called egyptsearch. The bass says the good posters should unite and form a mass exodus from this place.
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to Mansa Musa? I personally think he died or was in an accident, he was so eager to become a moderator campaigning intensively for votes (like his proclaimed hero obama) and then suddenly after two days becomming a moderator he completely dissapeard. He must have died.

R.I.P.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
What happened to Mansa Musa? I personally think he died or was in an accident, he was so eager to become a moderator campaigning intensively for votes (like his hero obama) and then suddenly after two days becomming a moderator he completely dissapeard. He must have died.

R.I.P.

Why don't *YOU* start a forum? Seize the task. The bass posts over at Mootstormfront and Mansa Musa isn't there either. Tried contacting him via email and no response. Credible info says he made an appearance over at another forum called the phora.
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you just move to the TNV? i'm not interested in creating a forum, infact i'm considering leaving this forum for good.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Bass:
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
What happened to Mansa Musa? I personally think he died or was in an accident, he was so eager to become a moderator campaigning intensively for votes (like his hero obama) and then suddenly after two days becomming a moderator he completely dissapeard. He must have died.

R.I.P.

Why don't *YOU* start a forum? Seize the task. The bass posts over at Mootstormfront and Mansa Musa isn't there either. Tried contacting him via email and no response. Credible info says he made an appearance over at another forum called the phora.
I don't think a mass exodus is necessary, this is what he wants. Just dont reply to trolling. Like you said "staying on topic and neutralizing attacks with facts".
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Could you please create another forum? This place has officially lost it. Is anyone up for the task? Egyptsearch has been officially taken over for months and occupied by trolls and booty bandits who intent and actions is to ruin this forum. Come on Arwa, just do it for God's sake.

The Bass (aka King Fish) you've lost it. This is a new forum Ancient Egypt, not "your" site "Egyptology".

You should be ashamed of yourself asking Arwa, to set up a new site, when you have no fear in attacking any Black man , Europeans disagree with like a trained attack dog.

Instead of setting up your own site you want to hide behind the shirts of a women to give you strength. Get up off your knees Black man.

Your mother would probably be ashamed that you learned nothing from Woodson's book. If I remember correctly he also discussed the work of Wiener on the African origin of American civilization. It is clear you learned nothing from the book.

Marc , myself and others rarely post on "your" forum Egyptology. You keep talking about Egypt Search has went down, how can you say this when we have migrated away from "your" precious Egyptology site, to this new Ancient Egypt site.

If you don't like what is being discussed here go back home to ES:Egyptology.

This forum was created to keep your Egyptology forum "pure" for you Egypt was a Black civilization crew, but I am not an Afrocentrist .

King Fish, you are sad indeed. But you are truely a representative of Amos and Andy. I know Eurocentrist would be proud of you as a great representative the product white supremacy can produce from their schooling and teachings. It also shows how eventhough a concerned Afro-American, like your wonderful mother could try and teach her son his history, schooling can still make such a young man feel inferior to Europeans.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:

The Bass (aka King Fish) you've lost it. This is a new forum Ancient Egypt, not "your" site "Egyptology".

You should ashamed of yourself asking Arwa, to set up a new site, when you have no fear in attacking any Black man , Europeans disagree with like a trained attack dog.

Instead of setting up your own site you want to hide behind the shirts of a women to give you strength. Get up off your knees Black man. Your mother would probably be ashamed that you learned nothing from Woodson's book. If I remember correctly he also discussed the work of Wiener on the African origin of American civiolization.

Marc , myself and others rarely post on "your" forum Egyptology. You keep talking about Egypt Search has went down, how can you say this when we have migrated away from "your" precious Egyptology site, to this new Ancient Egypt site.

If you don't like what is being discussed here go back home to ES:Egyptology.

This forum was created to keep your Egyptology forum "pure" for you Egypt was a Black civilization crew, but I am not Afrocentric .

King Fish, you are sad indeed. But you are truely a representative of Amos and Andy. I kow Eurocentrist would be proud of you as a see a great product from their teachings.

This is where you're wrong Clyde with your speacial pleading. The Bass does not accept your garbage and by defualt you're trying to create the myth and illusion that the Bass is the Uncle Thomas house Negro? No it is *YOU* who his the house Negro, you are imitating the white man by copying his blueprint for lies and distortion. You've been busted in your distortions to advance your lies, remember how you kept misquoting Toomas Kivisild to prove that M1 was in India despite numerous posts from him later admitting it was an error ? Despite the fact that information was provided you still insisted of spreading a lie based on his words, so who the hell are you to accuse the Bass of being a lying distorter who runs from the truth?

You're the sad one Clyde, indeed, you'll create any myth or distortion to support your lies, like E3a Shang Chinese being killed off, total lies. Africanist scholars were on a quest to get the truth to people, not to create mythology to uplift the minds of the masses, thats what the white did through white supremacy to uplift himself and you are imitating him, you worship him. You accuse the Bass of quoting white scholars yet you quote white scholars when it suits you and distort them. The Bas seeks the truth and nothing more. Just because you're black and you're promoting some feeling nythology Negroes in China and amongst the Olmecs don't mean the Bass should believe it, if its lies its lies Mr Winters.

Troll Exterminator
Member # 14571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troll Exterminator         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The BigASS is a total crackerass wimp par excellence.

Rather than opening up bitchwhining fiascos of wussy-laden threads like this, how about first not taking unprovoked cowardly potshots at others?

If people ceased to be trolling wimps, and unnecessarily taking potshots at others, there won't be any need for a new site. It is that simple, uncle tommy jiminy cricket. This site is full teenager wimps, as is obvious from its comparison to other forums here, in which I participate. Dig it, charlie boy?!

Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bass I will leave you in your ignorance. You're not worth trying to teach anything.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
Bass I will leave you in your ignorance. You're not worth trying to teach anything.

Your ignorance and deception will never win the Bass over.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie Bass wrote - The Bas seeks the truth and nothing more. Just because you're black and you're promoting some feeling nythology Negroes in China and amongst the Olmecs don't mean the Bass should believe it, if its lies its lies Mr Winters.

Charlie Bass - are you serious??

There are certainly many things in ancient history that need further research and clarification, but the Olmec being Black is not one of them, even White people admit that. As to Blacks in ancient China: for any but the most dense, haplogroup D settled that argument. So what's up with you?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Charlie Bass wrote - The Bas seeks the truth and nothing more. Just because you're black and you're promoting some feeling nythology Negroes in China and amongst the Olmecs don't mean the Bass should believe it, if its lies its lies Mr Winters.

Charlie Bass - are you serious??

There are certainly many things in ancient history that need further research and clarification, but the Olmec being Black is not one of them, even White people admit that. As to Blacks in ancient China: for any but the most dense, haplogroup D settled that argument. So what's up with you?

how does haplogroup D settle the argument of whether Black Shang existed? Are you saying haplogroup D is the proof and if it is it would certain contradict Winters because he asserte that E3a Mande people built the Shang civilization. Haplogroup D is found nowhere is West Africa and haplogroup d isn't even high among Chinese anyways.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ D is believed to have originated in Africa some 50,000 years before present. Along with haplogroup E, D contains the distinctive YAP polymorphism, which indicates their common ancestry.

Are you one of those Oreo self hating Blacks??

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
^^^ D is believed to have originated in Africa some 50,000 years before present. Along with haplogroup E, D contains the distinctive YAP polymorphism, which indicates their common ancestry.

Are you one of those Oreo self hating Blacks??

So "black Shang" Mandes started Chinese civilization 50,000 YBP? LMAO!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^^The issue is whether or not the founders of Chinese civilization were Black. The other issues are between you and Clyde.
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie Bass,

I am too busy

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to Djehuti?
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^^^The issue is whether or not the founders of Chinese civilization were Black. The other issues are between you and Clyde.

Seems modern Chinese in SA wish to be classified as BLACK also...though like Djehuti, for selfish reasons.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7461099.stm

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''What happened to Djehuti?''

He probably hightailed it back to the Phillipines so he could retool his position on why he thinks he isn't black in an overall context. It's possible irreparable damage has been done to his psyche when he found out things ain't what they seem.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Originally posted by Grumman:
quote:

It's possible irreparable damage has been done to his psyche when he found out things ain't what they seem.

^ You mean like you and your defense of Jew WW2 fables? LOL BTW speaking of irreparable damage, your good buddy Ausarianstein is in the hospital from an over dose of meth from the shock of losing two debates, maybe you should go look for him. [Eek!]
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope nothing happened to him.
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, I'm still around. Although I could keep trying to maintain as much distance as possible, and I mean *a really great* one at that, by any means necessary from jobless gay trolls — and in particular, a certified Haile Selassie-whorshipping potsmoking gay [from head-to-the-toe] troll who is obsessed with myself and other straight males in here in a very freaked out way, to the point that he cannot post a single comment without ever mentioning me [with all his 583+ posts being exclusively queer calls at me], I just don't think that sort of entertainment is worth it. Unlike dateless social rejects on food stamps, with nothing else to do but tap away 583+ "chatline" calls for male attention, I actually have things in life to attend to, that transcend this board. [Wink]
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ebony Allen

You ain't the only person that misses Djeuhti.

I hope he comes back real soon.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausarian.

It's also good to see that the hate from some posters did not chase you away also.

If where going to move forward as a forum we need all the best posters contributing and posting Facts.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ausarian.:
Nope, I'm still around. Although I could keep trying to maintain as much distance as possible, and I mean *a really great* one at that, by any means necessary from jobless gay trolls — and in particular, a certified Haile Selassie-whorshipping potsmoking gay [from head-to-the-toe] troll who is obsessed with myself and other straight males in here in a very freaked out way, to the point that he cannot post a single comment without ever mentioning me [with all his 583+ posts being exclusively queer calls at me], I just don't think that sort of entertainment is worth it. Unlike dateless social rejects on food stamps, with nothing else to do but tap away 583+ "chatline" calls for male attention, I actually have things in life to attend to, that transcend this board. [Wink]

Still around but still have that obvious residue of madness/hate. Even though you would like to think you're maintaining distance I'm still as close as ever, in your head, all that venom didn't come out of nowhere Ausarianstein you know it. You can't shake me out of your consciousness unless you face your fears and confront your outstanding obligations: primary sources for holocaust figures and white Jews as Semites. Only problem for you is that if you take the challenge your ideology will have to go through serious revision, are you up to that? Maybe thats why you took the easy way out and flipped on us the other day. Better to go crazy than face facts right?

-

But you said you will "pulverize" trolls if they came your way, well here is your "troll" Ausarianstein, still waiting. LOL Chop chop get to it.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Akoben08 says to me:
''You mean like you and your defense of Jew WW2 fables? LOL BTW speaking of irreparable damage, your good buddy Ausarianstein is in the hospital from an over dose of meth from the shock of losing two debates, maybe you should go look for him.''

Without dragging this topic way off Akoben08, I read Jürgen Graf's site, or at least one where they used all his information, and all I saw was the same stuff you've been saying which was mainly the lowering of the total figures; figures which still haven't said how they arrived at other than a, well you know this is impossible to do and we don't think this will hold up, and on and on it went. So I'm still waiting for you to show me this mythical beatdown you've been harping about and translate it into a definitve winner. Otherwise go somewhere and lie down.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Akoben08 says to me:
''You mean like you and your defense of Jew WW2 fables? LOL BTW speaking of irreparable damage, your good buddy Ausarianstein is in the hospital from an over dose of meth from the shock of losing two debates, maybe you should go look for him.''

Without dragging this topic way off Akoben08,I read Jürgen Graf's site, or at least one where they used all his information, and all I saw was the same stuff you've been saying which was mainly the lowering of the total figures; figures which still haven't said how they arrived at other than a, well you know this is impossible to do and we don't think this will hold up, and on and on it went. So I'm still waiting for you to show me this mythical beatdown you've been harping about and translate it into a definitve winner. Otherwise go somewhere and lie down.

LOL You can't even make up your mind if you read the book or not. You keep coming back with pathetic excuses why you will not read the book for yourself and coming to same uninformed conclusions because you refuse to read the book. I already observed your problem: not science something deeper. So do you want to be like Ausarianstein or face your fears? Or you think its too late for you to challenge long held beliefs? Up to you.
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Akoben08 offered this:
''LOL You can't even make up your mind if you read the book or not.''

Not so fast enlightened one, you ain't readin' straight.

I said this: ''...or at least one where they used all his information''

Now listen up fast (adj.), this indicates a website that favored Graf's interpretation which was lifted from Graf's book. The scroll bar had to be every bit one quarter of an inch thick which translates into very long reading, including the introduction, on how Graf got started in this. He went through all the usual denials as you have.

So, what we have left is this: ''figures which still haven't said how they [revisionists]arrived at other than a, well you know this is impossible to do and we don't think this will hold up, and on and on it went.''

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Oh my god, I won't call you a liar this time Grumann just hopeless. The book is available for reading online, I even quoted the section, yet you still deny (or pretend to not know) how he reached his conclusions. Again, you are simply looking for achilles' heel, which is why you don't want to read ("which translates into very long reading") come on this is laziness Grumman. If you were really interested in the truth you wouldve settled down long ago see where Graf got the figures and why it is more scientific than the magic of Hilberg.

It's always been up to you, take the blue like Ausarianstein and let the madness consume you or free your mind, choice is yours LOL

-

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
---------------------------
Djeuhti.

I hope he comes back real soon.
---------------------------

If that ming chang tojo namasuki fu manchu "I ain't black, but them negroids in Africa are" son of a bitch comes back, he's going to get the mother of all beatdowns.

`_` ain't that right? `_`

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com