EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Difference between 'Fact[s]' and Actuality

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Difference between 'Fact[s]' and Actuality
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wink]

There are quite a few propaganda wars going on.

So we therefore need to get more objective, and less personal in our approach.

A.) Social truth-wars [African History and reality], B.) Religious Jihad-wars, and C.) Political truth-wars

Pick your choice.

Because you read that something is a 'fact', does that make it also "the truth"?

The answer, of course, is no.

That truth is the reason for the scientific method used today - thinks have to be verified using logic with other relevant information.

You observe using powers and wisdom of logic, not assumption.

A video showed to me earlier by ya boy, Horizon Horus

I intend to eventually come back to this thread and share a few very profound incidences of lies, and their revelations later in this thread. Various members of the forum have done it before, in sparsely connected threads, so I made one just for that purpose. (whether the story is of eugenists/egalitarians, history/ethnocentrism, or the present socio-political situation today) [Cool]

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know it's ironic Horizon would show me that because I was Just thinking of the "importance of *information* and *critical thinking*" today. (not particularly on a political level, though)

I was thinking of how it is possible he who reckons he can and he who thinks he cannot are both right - given the same situation.

It's all in the thought.

And we all know the adversary. Mis-information abounds because of ignorance, and is enhanced by the fact that the winnign ticket of truth isn't always going to be the ticket you get when raffling.

So there is I guess the question of, which is more important, the information or the mindset, the apple or the worm, the mis-information or the mindset, the worm-in-apple o the mouth.

Ideologies are programs can be bad or good. Black folk really could use the help of vastly skilled cultural engineers today. (we do have that gem - an inside-thing for Horus)

peace

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com