EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT: Puzzling Aversion to African physiognomy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Puzzling Aversion to African physiognomy
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched the recent female tennis finals at Wimbledon and checked the various blogs later. I am just struck by the generally harsh criticisms of the Williams sisters--from their game to their phenotypical traits.

I also noted that the Spaniard Nadal who won the men's final was not really supported even though he was the underdog. I may be overreaching here but I have noted that his phenotype and body shape are not really generically European. Is it that there is a natural European aversion to any human form or physiognomy that is not generically European.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting... now that someone's mentioned it, I've always noticed it. But I could never quite put my finger on it.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares loser or should I say "I am lamin"?

Is this what you do with your life?

Ewwwwwwwwwwww hewwwwww hewwwwwwwww

And don't say that you don't care because you obviously cared enough to caterwaul about it.

They're going to always do that with AA athletes so why the hell are you caterwauling to us about it?

Grow up loser.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think perhaps the natural human tendency or trait for tribalism/seperation as seen in early African, Asian etc societies might have undergone a horrendous overdrive mutation in majority of Europeans? some twist in the brain perhaps? This could explain a lot of paradoxical behaviours that the majority of them exhibit perhaps?
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think that you losers should stop passively, defensively boo hooing about whites?

LOL at these beatdown saps.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^hey, we're only speculating. Go find somewhere else to troll ( I got here first ). Mind your patch.
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
VEILGENIUS^*^
-------------------------
Mind your patch.
-------------------------

Mind that hair on the back of your girlfriend's neck.

oooooooooooooohohohohohohohohohohohohoho!!!

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^That was below the belt. That was uncalled for.
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Damn, with this kind of response, I take it that the bitch must be hairier than I thought. LOL!
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Your mother is a bitch.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
...and having sex with your whore Mother is not normal argyle...

-

Argyle104's Facebook Profile:

quote:

Who am I? First and foremost, I am a computer geek. Is that a bad thing? No, its just who I am. I started off with computers with an Atari 65xe, learning ASM on that, then moving onto the C-64, and doing a Grade 13 Computer project on ASM (if thats not being geeky, I dont know what is), then I moved onto the PC platform. Discovering a little unknown OS called Linux in '96 propelled me into C and later into PERL and PHP.

Sarcasm is the glue that holds South 3 together. Just a quote from my University of Waterloo days. I am a highly sarcastic person. Whether it be myself, or anything else, I will take a shot (as in joke, duh) at it. Unfortunately (or fortunately??) my sarcasm hasnt gotten me into any trouble yet, but Im sure one day it will.

If you havent noticed the picture of me on above, arent I a geek or what?

To fulfill my geekness factor, I will now post my computer specs, so other geeks can compare their computers to mine:

Main computer:
Amd64 3200+
1 gig ram
Geforce 4 fx5700 video card
~200gb hd space
dvdrw
Gentoo Linux 2004.3 x64
Windows XP (yeah, that sucks, but some games had to be played)

Surfing Machine:
PIII-550
256 megs ram
5 gb hd
misc. no name crap parts
Windows 98se

Firewall/MASQ Machine:
Dual PII-333
256 megs ram
8 gig hd
3 nics
Bell HSE (at the moment, could be Rogers High speed one day)
Gentoo Linux

More to come perhaps, who knows...

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, is that really him??

OMG! I think i burst my left lung!

-

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lamin says:
''Is it that there is a natural European aversion to any human form or physiognomy that is not generically European.''

Interesting observation but maybe beyond the reach of some here. Witness this:

Argyle104 wrote:
''They're going to always do that with AA athletes so why the hell are you caterwauling to us about it?''

...so Argyle104 is in agreement with Lamin when Argyles says ''They're going to always do that...''? or at least it appears he is in agreement but it's too sensitive of a subject to talk about.

Actually I find Lamin's comment really thought-provoking.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^lol, true, he seems a bit transparent here.

I can see argyle's point. Why complain or put yourself out there when it's not necissary?

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
I watched the recent female tennis finals at Wimbledon and checked the various blogs later. I am just struck

I'm not. Seen what you're talking about before.

Also, even my uncle jjokingly questioned me on my given opninion whether I see all those muscles (most older guys say the same while us younger guys share a different opinion -- but then again, I notice scrawny ones have my skinny uncle's opinion).

However I think this is a topic worthy of discussion. On the topic, then, one shouldn't expect Euros to have non-Euro standards.

Though I don't think any non-white specific aversions are necissarily solely the cause of European standards of beauty.

I remember noticing a such curious aversion myself, that I also couldn't put my finger on, while in Grade school.

A key clue was that they were certain ones, who seemed to have been told certain things by their elders/guardians. And after living around so many for so long, I can tell (and verify after they change their face, tone, and attitude about me after my speaking .. most times [Big Grin] ) and so I can remember the looks even now and it is a hundred times more obvious on their young faces.

Others - like nromal black girls from a black school I went to - could range from overly attracted to overly averse to minny me probably for random little kiddie reasons.

Of course, this was all before the [white] school was blackenized (attitudes changed, some didn't, others intensified and then either ended up settled or popped), and before puberty hit us, (and with me being a black male .. [Big Grin] ).

Lamin, you are familiar with Dr. Fracness Cress Wlesing, right? (Not that I entirely agree with her book - for starters white skin in Europeans doesn't come from albinos who performed a mass exodus from Africa: To my knowledge it evolved in Northern Eurasia).

To conclude, based on clues (deductive reasoning) and some intuition I'd say the aversion that I do see some have to them (the fine-sisters) and certain similar stars (or other people) resembles that of:

• the aversion of a younger generally undeveloped girl that (at least in her own mind) to the fairly but not obscenely scantily clad body of a more physically mature female.
  • the aversion of a young boy to an older athelete's bulging bicepts (unless they're like cousins or father and son) -> especially an athelete the young boy doesn't share a good relationship with -- the worse the relationship the more averse.
  • the aversion of a know-it-all to a person who appears to make said wisenheimer's knowledge look nill/useless in comparison.
  • the aversion more and more of a sortof control-freak old 'friend' to the model-building plans of yours truly after their plans for the model kept failing repeatedly in the face of my humbly-presented-cuz-I-knew-what-was-up plans succeeding ( [Mad] I could now tell he also had complicatory views of certain things - 'mental endowment' and leadership being strictly honkytonk virtues [Mad] [Eek!] ) to the point where his brain started frying (he more and more gave up trying later in the course) and to the point where 'everything that day was going wrong' (betta calm yo temperature down with me, fool, and does when he sees that I might go wrong [Smile] ). Sorry, little lengthy there.
  • the intensified aversion of some you-know-whos around us when they aren't in a position of economic or other superiority.
  • the aversion of my cuz when my cuz was yuong to my opinion when asked to give it on women in mags, when it was a high opinion of a darkskin, or white, woman (they were near caramel coloured, or they were ugh or ugly).
  • This aversion is NOT the aversion of a tri-athelon winning basketball dunking super atheletic guy to a physycally challenged person, if there is any.

In my opinion, perceived racial opposits being present in the mind of someone fuel aversion when/where the roles are not favorable for the person's own race and especially when roles are reversed. (So it helps when it is an individual in whose mind 'racial' polarities even exist and are of importance to begin with)

No I don't have athousand life examples I could remember but these are what *struck me*.

What do you think it is, lamin? My guess (to what you think) is culture bias/racism?

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, I don't know why I am now reminded of this, other than perhaps the racial aspect, but the aversion of a quiet reserved [caucasian] adolescent to a promiscuous at the time black girl (I knew her a little then, and more later [Big Grin] ) turned out not to be really aversion after all. Like, the whole school flirted with this guy at that age and he was cool, but he was just like that most of the time. I was in study hall that day and I remember it cuz it was un-expected. Either their was a sub (ordinary teach wasn't leniant), the teach took a short leave, or it were just a weird day for them cuz the girl who sat next to him started flirting with him like crazy 1.) all of them noticed how silent the boy was (even quieter than me) 2.) the girl certainly didn't have an aversion,, or actually liked messing with quiet boys (did the same with me outside of school). Anyway it happened other times - the girls (both black from a more 'ghtto' part of town) both in front and behind him flirted about things as obscene (it's middle school .. a white school) and sexual as whether or not he wanted 'a twerk' and 'you can enter from the front side back' basically! It got little play other than a grin of apparent anxiety or a laugh, though it was apparent the boy like the attention. One time I half-jokingly said something about her to the kid, really just, 'joshin' him, and to end the joke made a face like [Eek!] [surprised] (it was nothing mean about the girl but more poking fun at her over flirtatiousness though we guys would make obscene jokes from time to time) and he mis-understood for a second and was like 'wut? [place name here]'s hot. I mean kindof hot. I mean, don't you think [p n h]'s kindof hot?'.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted soo badly Roger F. to win [Frown]
It was a fantastic game with two sets down to five sets.

I saw also the women's final, and I enjoyed to the last minutes. I did not care who would win.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Grumman wrote:

quote:

No, Argyle is saying that you guys are weak, defensive, victimized, beatdown losers.

These people don't like AA quarterbacks, they don't like the NBA because it's 80%+ AA. Anyone who has seen the sports shows on "Tee Vee", heard one of those idiotic sports radio talk shows, or has been on any messageboard knows it.

I like people of other ethnic groups have this thought process:

****'em

As a matter of fact I don't even watch ESPN because I can see the racial angle to many of their "stories". I don't listen to talk radio, and I don't troll sports messageboards that I know by nature are racist.

But you fools are just the opposite and then write long desertations whining about white folks. And their not even about aggresively debunking them but rather look at what them white folks said boooo hooooo hoooooo.

Gee I wonder what ethnic group you guys belong to? Anyone want to take a guess?

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Alive-(What Box) wrote:

----------------------------------

The forum butler seems to have an unlimited amount of free time on his hands.

LOL

Jeeves, do you think that anyone actually read your nonsense? LOL

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the lather up about a mere observation? It's just another version of the same attitude and appraisals of the physiognomies of the Ancient Egyptians as Diop pointed out. Michael Gladwell in his book "Blink" also made similar observations.

My observations are no more anomalous than the fact that researchers have pointed out that taller men--with all other variables constant--earn more than shorter men on average. The question is always "why"?

And by the way I saw the matches on Canal 5 not ESPN.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lamin,

Do you think the book 'Blink' is a good read [Informative and new thoughts]?

Because I don't want to waste $ and time [Smile]

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Arwa,

Better to get it in a library. Nothing really new there except to show that when it comes to appraising humans we operate on a lot of unconscious biases generated from our respective cultures--especially those where phenotypical differences are obvious.

The book's strong point is that actual empirical tests with photos to which human subjects reacted support the "unconscious bias hypothesis"--even when the subjects claimed that they had no such dispositions--and saw themselves as liberal and fair-minded.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
lamin "I am" wrote:
-------------------------------
-------------------------------

sock puppet, the lather is that you're a grown ass man sitting around on your rump whining about them white racists be be sayin......

I put that in the same category as Charlie Bass posting on the race loon forums bauling:

"Why Do Ya'll Hate Blacks"

ewwwwwwwwwwww hewwwwwwwwwwwwww hewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Argyle104 is attempting to diffuse a thought-provoking comment by the topic starter when he says this:

''No, Argyle is saying that you guys are weak, defensive, victimized, beatdown losers.''

Sorry to inform you but this has nothing to do with any of those descriptors you toss out.

It has everything to do with your speed-reading and bypassing further thought.

Then you say this:

''These people don't like AA quarterbacks, they don't like the NBA because it's 80%+ AA. Anyone who has seen the sports shows on "Tee Vee", heard one of those idiotic sports radio talk shows, or has been on any messageboard knows it.''

Is this the same as saying someone doesn't like the color of someone's bicycle? Or his hair is too long? Or his or her suit doesn't fit? You don't see anything else here do you?

''I like people of other ethnic groups have this thought process:

****'em''

Fine. But you haven't attempted to solve anything by saying this. That is surely one way of showing displeasure but it says nothing for the underlying reasons that may exist behind your **** 'em. I know, that's a little problematic and esoteric but with a little thought you may get a handle on what this means from Lamin:

''human form or physiognomy that is not generically European.''

Further:
''As a matter of fact I don't even watch ESPN because I can see the racial angle to many of their "stories". I don't listen to talk radio, and I don't troll sports messageboards that I know by nature are racist.''

Well to give you a clue a lot of white boys and girls are racist. But you did say ''by nature are racist''''

So, if you recognize your ''by nature'' explanation then you should realize this requires something more than a simple ''I know they are'' without some effort at trying to see how this has come to be. Of course it's always possible you look at the word 'nature' with nothing more in mind than looking at a blackboard, that is, erasing the word before absorbing what it means in some of its nuances.

Now I may be off base in my understanding of Lamin's implied interest and if so then I will say to all here this topic can be stopped in its tracks by simply saying everything we need to know is on page one.

''But you fools are just the opposite and then write long desertations whining about white folks. And their not even about aggresively debunking them but rather look at what them white folks said boooo hooooo hoooooo.''

How does one go about debunking human nature? Is this some more of that I don't like your bicycle because it's red or green?

''Gee I wonder what ethnic group you guys belong to? Anyone want to take a guess?''

I take it this is an admission of defeat. No, I take that back, instead look at the rest of the pages in the book.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Grumman wrote:

------------------------------
But you haven't attempted to solve anything by saying this.
------------------------------

Fool what do you want me or anyone else to solve when you're dealing with racist?

AA American athletes f--k up white supremacy. Period. Therefore, those freaks are going to get emotional and react the way they emotionally react.

No one outside of a psychiatrist can solve that.

Sir, you may now remove your dunce cap.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Argyle,

If you don't like a topic and the responses to it just ignore them. The word around is that you are some kind of manic-depressive--that's why you keep barging in with a kind of "speed on the synapses frenzy" that mars whatever sense or nonsense you might want to put out.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
''Fool what do you want me or anyone else to solve when you're dealing with racist?''

I believe it was said an attempt to solve.

No one outside of a psychiatrist can solve that.

Then why isn't the problem solved? You don't read much do you.

You're priceless.

''Speed on the synapses frenzy''. Yup.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
linuxkernel geekboy argyle104 is on some mind f0ck sh1t.

y'ad better stay away from that psycho [Eek!] .

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So in my view their are cultural and psychological influences at work. (Needless to say are social factors, they kindof to with cultural: IMO when it comes to concepts of beauty it seems there are ALWAYS social factors at work -- as seen with royals in AE iconography and their general portrayals)

quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Grumman wrote:

quote:

No, Argyle is saying that you guys are weak, defensive, victimized, beatdown losers.

These people don't like AA quarterbacks,

lol, true, though not as much recently. At least not in a manner where bias is obvious.

Of course one player was gernerally over-hyped for a time, it ended, and then dude was convicted and has been totally dogged ever since the crime was alleged in the first place.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VEILGENIUS^*^:

...and having sex with your whore Mother is not normal argyle...

-

Argyle104's Facebook Profile:

And I ask how can such a creature even have sex in the first place if he does not even have the equipment??

Also, is that really him or is that his lover, White Nerd?

Posts: 26246 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Alive-(What Box) wrote:

The forum butler seems to have an unlimited amount of free time on his hands.

LOL

Jeeves, do you think that anyone actually read your nonsense? LOL

^^LOL I had to laugh at that [Big Grin]
Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
This fantastic thread really had potential, we should bring it back - Up!
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread was before I joined and I'm shocked how these people misuse this great way of communicating for posting rubbish.

European nations were not defined by colour before 1770. With Scientific Racism the black colour was used in the 19th century to define Africans as inferior.

But in my BLUE BLOOD IS BLACK BLOOD research I have found that the hatred was directed at the symbol of Blue blood despots, the image of the Moor: a pitch-black, Classical African. People, Whites and Blacks, still learn to hate this image, but do not know why.

The Williams sisters are Classical African types, muscled, women, invading an arena once reserved for White's. So the hostility is still there.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The psychological aspect of the white hate towards the Williams sisters is;

1. White men fear black women.
Black women are stronger then white women and represent the vessels from which strong black men spring forth.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
The psychological aspect of the white hate towards the Williams sisters is;

1. White men fear black women.
Black women are stronger then white women and represent the vessels from which strong black men spring forth.

White's are Black's with white skin. What are you: a Black nazi? All can be explained by incidents of history: genetics has nothing to do with it.
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL, don't be so defensive.
Genetics has no direct influence on social psychological intimidation. It's more to do with a cultural affliction.
It's a fact. White men FEAR black women.

Also, please try not to be so loose in your emotional state.
Nazi's killed others within their own race for ideology.
I have killed no one, so the analogy is not only weak and false, but undeserved.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Genetics has nothing to do with social psychological intimidation.

I have killed no one, so the analogy is not only weak and false, but undeserved.

Dear, try to listen and follow your own advice!
If you dish it out, be ready to receive with equal avidity. Some of your comments are more appropriate for the drinking hour. But I will play along. Are all White men in fear of Black women? What about the ones who marry Black women?

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
quote:
Genetics has nothing to do with social psychological intimidation.

Dear, try to listen and follow your own advice!
If you dish it out, be ready to receive with equal avidity. Some of your comments are more appropriate for the drinking hour. But I will play along. Are all White men in fear of Black women? What about the ones who marry Black women?

What about them? Are they a great majority, or are they submissive? Who knows, but the data point is as irrelevant as European Blue Bloods who also fear black women.

I rather think your topics are more geared towards being accepted by an European drunkard.

Was Jaques Casanova De Seingalt also of blue blood?

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:

Was Jaques Casanova De Seingalt also of blue blood?

-

You tell me!

I notice he is titled Chevalier. But it's the Old Nobility which really has Blue blood and were a mixed mulatto race. I did not research his ethnicity or genealogy but any 18th century elite member in Europe would most likely be of colour, just as all the elite today is mostly White.

Are you a trained scientist? You really seem not to have understood my threads. But that's not a problem, the world does not revolve around you.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ I imagine neither of us are trained social scientists, but that isn't important.

Have you read his 15 volume autobiography?
He rubbed elbows with many of the people you are impressed by and details their day to day lives.

Casanova was definitely either the most lucky man to live, or the biggest liar, one of the two.
He ended his days as the Vatican's librarian where he wrote his 24 volume memoirs.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com