EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » SALSASSIN'S YOUTUBE VIDEO LOL

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SALSASSIN'S YOUTUBE VIDEO LOL
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtdLCuQVaKs&feature=related

Clyde Winter this dude is on your di ck he bashes you the whole video almost lol
You need to retaliate!!

Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imh0tep
Member # 15333

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imh0tep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Salsassin; Just what exactly is his agenda.
Why is he so against the claims made by afro-centered scholars especially in regards to AE. What is it with his ardent condemnation of the one-drop rule, a system that was first instituted by the same eurocentrism that today opposes it in regards to the ethnicity of the Ancient Egyptians. He himself self identifies as a "Latino American"(if you look at his myspace page he looks like an ordinary white american), so why exactly does he even care?

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boofer
Member # 15638

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boofer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Imh0tep:
This Salsassin; Just what exactly is his agenda.
Why is he so against the claims made by afro-centered scholars especially in regards to AE. What is it with his ardent condemnation of the one-drop rule, a system that was first instituted by the same eurocentrism that today opposes it in regards to the ethnicity of the Ancient Egyptians. He himself self identifies as a "Latino American"(if you look at his myspace page he looks like an ordinary white american), so why exactly does he even care?

I don't know, I think Salsassin is just trying his best to be historically accurate and turn away from ethnocentric views. Of course this is what I take from his posts on other forums; that he was trying to be the least biased possible, which makes sense. His dislike for the one drop rule probably has much to do with how inaccurate it really is. Probably has much to do with it being a forced identity which is for the most part genetically inaccurate. A latino that "looks white" could have african ancestry, which i'm suspecting Salsassin does. That should clue you in on why such a rule is so stupid.
Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Boofer:
A latino that "looks white" could have african ancestry, which i'm suspecting Salsassin does. That should clue you in

Latinos that "look white" could have all kinds of ancestry, but they have a right if they identify as 'latino' just as we have a right to identify as black. Just like 'white' kids that didn't look like the rest of thethe white kids I knew weren't badgered about their real ancestry.

We are predominantly African in origin anyways.

So modern ethnic and political labels (whether misnomer or not) are irrelevant to the AE or other ancients.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed I have debated with that fool(Salsassin) many times, but he has since blocked me, he also monitors(appending approval)his comment board on youtube. He is no different than any other troll trying to eradicate the history of Africans. It's funny because, as you say he looks 'white', and he only argues Egypt and America claims by Africans, but not Europeans, I wonder where his video disagreeing with European claims, to a Caucasian Kennewick man, and the Solutrean theory.

I have already addressed all of his erroneous claims, yet he still chooses to promote his fabricated fallacies.

--------

This is his argument (already addressed and clarified) about the origin Egyptian culture.

Note: My comments in bold.

Salsassin says:

The background: the lost society of the central Sahara and the rise of ancient Egypt

The origins of ancient Egypt are archaeology’s greatest unsolved mystery. ( No mystery:The ancient Egyptian language belonged to the Afrasian family (also called Afroasiatic or, formerly, Hamito-Semitic). The speakers of the earliest Afrasian languages, according to recent studies, were a set of peoples whose lands between 15,000 and 13,000 B.C. stretched from Nubia in the west to far northern Somalia in the east. They supported themselves by gathering wild grains. The first elements of Egyptian culture were laid down two thousand years later, between 12,000 and 10,000 B.C., when some of these Afrasian communities expanded northward into Egypt, bringing with them a language directly ancestral to ancient Egyptian. They also introduced to Egypt the idea of using wild grains as food.) What prompted this remarkable culture to develop such distinctive rituals as mummification? Where did they get their ideas? As far as we know, Egypt was only preceded by one great civilisation: Mesopotamia. ( Again No mystery: During the long era between about 10,000 and 6000 B.C., new kinds of southern influences diffused into Egypt. During these millennia, the Sahara had a wetter climate than it has today, with grassland or steppes in many areas that are now almost absolute desert. New wild animals, most notably the cow, spread widely in the eastern Sahara in this period. Although Mesopotamia is a far older culture – there is no evidence to suggest that these people had developed any similar funerary practises. But if Egyptian innovations did not come from earlier known civilisations – where did they come from? (No confusion here: One of the exciting archeological events of the past twenty years was the discovery that the peoples of the steppes and grasslands to the immediate south of Egypt domesticated these cattle, as early as 9000 to 8000 B.C. The societies involved in this momentous development included Afrasians and neighboring peoples whose languages belonged to a second major African language family, Nilo-Saharan (Wendorf, Schild, Close 1984; Wendorf, et al. 1982). The earliest domestic cattle came to Egypt apparently from these southern neighbors, probably before 6000 B.C., not, as we used to think, from the Middle East. One major technological advance, pottery-making, was also initiated as early as 9000 B.C. by the Nilo-Saharans and Afrasians who lived to the south of Egypt. Soon thereafter, pots spread to Egyptian sites, almost 2,000 years before the first pottery was made in the Middle East. )

The answer has come from an unlikely quarter – the barren Sahara desert. ( Yea the source is well explained : The origins of Egyptian ethnicity lay in the areas south of Egypt. The ancient Egyptian language belonged to the Afrasian family (also called Afroasiatic or, formerly, Hamito-Semitic). The speakers of the earliest Afrasian languages, according to recent studies, were a set of peoples whose lands between 15,000 and 13,000 B.C. stretched from Nubia in the west to far northern Somalia in the east. They supported themselves by gathering wild grains. The first elements of Egyptian culture were laid down two thousand years later, between 12,000 and 10,000 B.C., when some of these Afrasian communities expanded northward into Egypt, bringing with them a language directly ancestral to ancient Egyptian. They also introduced to Egypt the idea of using wild grains as food.) In the last few decades evidence has been mounting that the Egyptian civilisation was not the first advanced society in Africa. At the same time as Mesopotamia rose in the near east, another culture thrived in Africa. Although few people have heard of it – this central Saharan culture is providing evidence for the invention of ritual activity which had previously been attributed to the Egyptians...

The mummy and archaeology in Libya:

An Italian team of archaeologists first explored the Libyan Sahara almost fifty years ago. In 1958 they struck gold. Professor Fabrizio Mori discovered the black mummy at the Uan Muhuggiag rockshelter. The mummy of a young boy, Uan Muhuggiag was destined for controversy. He was older than any comparable Egyptian mummy and his mere existence challenged the very idea that Egyptians were the first in the region to mummify their dead. Although the Italian team from the university of Rome “La Sapienza”, has since discovered other mummified tissue, they have not yet discovered another complete mummy in the region. But Uan Muhuggiag was no one off. The sophistication of his mummification suggested he was the result of a long tradition of mummification. Investigations in the area continue under the direction of Dr Savino di Lernia and Professor Mario Liverani...

Salsassin says: The San show the capacity for light skin color. (The finding of five skin genes selected 6,600 years ago could imply that Europeans acquired their pale skin much more recently) . I already posted evidence of late pleistocene (which he actually never did post his imaginary Caucasoids) populations with "caucasian" like features. Combine those features with light San skin and guess what, you have similarity to many modern Maghrebians and Egyptians.

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
During a debate with Salsassin, I asked him his background, this was his reply.

"What is my background? Mother's side is European Northern (Irish/Scotish) and North American Native (Tsalagi). Father's side is South American Native (Quechua, African/Polynesian (Malagasy), Southern European (Spanish/Italian), Asian (Roma)"

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Imh0tep:
What is it with his ardent condemnation of the one-drop rule, a system that was first instituted by the same eurocentrism that today opposes it in regards to the ethnicity of the Ancient Egyptians.

Who cares if he opposes it? That's a fool's game to even address since it ignorantly assumes that an African people [the Ancient Egyptians in this case] only had "one drop" of African blood in them. That's just stupid and since that's based on willful ignorance and circular reasoning, he can only hope to lure the unsuspecting naive into such a silly debate.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wolofi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtdLCuQVaKs&feature=related

Clyde Winter this dude is on your di ck he bashes you the whole video almost lol
You need to retaliate!!

I have already published films showing the errors in his work. See Below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0hVThjZ_f8

My other films are below:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=olmec98&search_type=&aq=f

Enjoy

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com