EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » THE ENEMY OF THE NEGRO IS THE NEGRO HIMSELF (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: THE ENEMY OF THE NEGRO IS THE NEGRO HIMSELF
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[HOUSENEGRO OF STATE: MASRA QUASSI]

Much evil has been done to the Black man, and it’s still going on. But none of this could have been possible without the collaboration of other Blacks. Masra Quassi would actually spy, and guide the colonial armies into the swamps of Surinam to recapture runaway slaves and to destroy their villages and strongholds. He was greatly honoured and received a golden plaque which read: 'Vriend der Blanken.'

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Useless post.. I mean, really. Who the hell is "The" Negro, anyways? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, there are far too many examples of this flipping of the African mind.

-

Black leader defends Confederate Flag, responds to violent attackers

Confederate Flag defender, political activist, former President of the Asheville chapter of the NAACP and 52-year-old black man, H.K. Edgerton was recently accosted by two black men while standing by his confederate flag in front of Asheville High School. Though he was appalled by the alleged violent actions of 19-year-old high school drop-out Andre Dewayne and 32-year-old Kevin Miller, he concedes, "I know and understand their pain because they've been lied to for so long. A lot of people know nothing about that time in history."

Describing the event, Edgerton recalls, "A man approached me quickly and when he got a foot away from me, he lunged at me, tried to grab my flag, spit on me, spit on my flag, bent my flag pole. Then another man, who was older, came. I thought he was going to stop him, but he joined in, striking and spitting on me and bending my flag even more." Edgerton said the incident left lingering injuries to his shoulder.

Though Edgerton empathizes with the anguish of the two men he asserts, "You have to know how to conduct yourselves. And give a man a chance to speak. Many people have heckled me and cursed at me. When giving speeches I've had blacks heckle me and they had to be removed in Columbia and Charleston, but never has anyone accosted me or my flag. It is my 1st amendment right to take a stand, and you must not violate my right to do so."

Edgerton blames the media and the educational system for creating the perception that exists today regarding southern history. "This is a continuation about the lies of the Christian southern white folks during the Civil War. African Americans in this country don't know a thing about that war and that time.

Black "Leader" Defends Confederate Flag and Southern Heritage

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
Useless post.. I mean, really. Who the hell is "The" Negro, anyways? [Roll Eyes]

I wanted to write n*gger. But I mean the African on the continent and in the diaspora. The ones who identify as Black, and African. This is an old saying, ressurected by me to give the Black a tool to measure his own actions against other Blacks. When I heard this the first time, 20 years ago, I was taken aback, but now I understand this very well. I have also posted this for the shock value. In the USA you use the term 'Uncle Tom.' In my native Surinam we say 'House n*gger.'
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
Unfortunately, there are far too many examples of this flipping of the African mind.

-

Confederate Flag defender, political activist, former President of the Asheville chapter of the NAACP and 52-year-old black man, H.K. Edgerton was recently accosted by two black men while standing by his confederate flag in front of Asheville High School. Though he was appalled by the alleged violent actions of 19-year-old high school drop-out Andre Dewayne and 32-year-old Kevin Miller, he concedes, "I know and understand their pain because they've been lied to for so long. A lot of people know nothing about that time in history."

Describing the event, Edgerton recalls, "A man approached me quickly and when he got a foot away from me, he lunged at me, tried to grab my flag, spit on me, spit on my flag, bent my flag pole. Then another man, who was older, came. I thought he was going to stop him, but he joined in, striking and spitting on me and bending my flag even more." Edgerton said the incident left lingering injuries to his shoulder.

Though Edgerton empathizes with the anguish of the two men he asserts, "You have to know how to conduct yourselves. And give a man a chance to speak. Many people have heckled me and cursed at me. When giving speeches I've had blacks heckle me and they had to be removed in Columbia and Charleston, but never has anyone accosted me or my flag. It is my 1st amendment right to take a stand, and you must not violate my right to do so."

Edgerton blames the media and the educational system for creating the perception that exists today regarding southern history. "This is a continuation about the lies of the Christian southern white folks during the Civil War. African Americans in this country don't know a thing about that war and that time.

-

I do not condone violance against people who give their opinion.

This matter is not black and white, its very complicated. Hence this thread. You could say that these Black Dutch, discussed in my other threads, are also founders of the USA. I have discovered that many, if not the majority of the important Surinam slaveholders were already Black, when they arrived in Surinam. As were the Dutch governors. They just grew Blacker with all this fornication with beautiful, firm breasted slave girls.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
quote:

-

-

I do not condone violance against people who give their opinion.

This matter is not black and white, its very complicated. Hence this thread. You could say that these Black Dutch, discussed in my other threads, are also founders of the USA. I have discovered that many, if not the majority of the important Surinam slaveholders were already Black, when they arrived in Surinam. As were the Dutch governors. They just grew Blacker with all this fornication with beautiful, firm breasted slave girls.

Blacks are historical the most tolerant and forgiving people. Maybe too much so.
The guy walked through Harlem with a confederate flag. He's still alive.
Don't focus on petty skirmishes.

Yes, we've touched on the role of black Africans in initiating, maintaining, and profiting from slavery also. Without black cooperation, none of this is possible.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Blaze
Member # 13931

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnny Blaze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is this ^^^^ picture of the three females from.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blaze:
Where is this ^^^^ picture of the three females from.

Dear, if you hit the quote function (" ")the site adress will appear.

http://www.moleskinerie.com/images/blake.jpg

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

ZORA NEAL HURSTON'S AUTOBIOGRAPHY:
DUST TRACKS ON A ROAD

-

http://classiclit.about.com/cs/productreviews/fr/aafpr_dusttrack.htm

Hurston is a towering pillar and I discovered tributes to her in the works of Toni Morisson. She came from the segregated south, and did not favour desegregation because it meant that all Black's in places of power and authority were replaced by Whites.

She set out to interview a last survivor of the Atlantic Trade, an African who was actually kidnapped from Africa into slavery in the USA. He told her how the African kings would start wars in order to capture prisonors to sell them off as slaveS to the European slave traders. How they would invent crimes to punish their own subjects, to be able to sell those as well.

Hurston writes about a king's palace where the gate was covered in severed human heads.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Blacks are historical the most tolerant and forgiving people. Maybe too much so.
[/QB]

On what research is this statement based?

Personally I have found that people are just people, and colour does not in any way speak of merit.

My theory about Scientific Racism against Blacks, states that this started in the 18th century when the European Whites wanted to liberate themselves from the Black and coloured elite: Kings, Nobility and intellectuals. Those who claimed having Blue Blood, which was Black blood; symbolised by a Moor in the arts.

They succeeded to break this despotic oppression with the French Revolution. The period of 1500-1789 is considered by me as a era of Reversed Apartheid.

The Moor was almost always depicted as a Classic African. So the hatred was directed at the Classic looking Africans.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

THE TUSKEGEE EXPERIMENT

The people who actually performed the tasks during the Tuskegee Experiment were Blacks. They gave the placebo's and dealed with the complaints of their Black patients, selected by them. They extracted their salary as participants in this genocidal experiment.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/dec/09/tracymcveigh.theobserver

Children are targets of Nigerian witch hunt. Evangelical pastors are helping to create a terrible new campaign of violence against young Nigerians. Children and babies branded as evil are being abused, abandoned and even murdered while the preachers make money out of the fear of their parents and their communities

Source: Download

Watch the video: Child 'witches' in Africa, and click here to see a related gallery

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

My first reaction when I read this news, was to throw myself on the floor, bawling! But there is the danger that once started I might not be able to stop. So my second tought was how Arabs in Europe are branded as evil beings. We are in a economic crises, but are only talking about a specific muslim man who refuses to shake hands with women. And this has to represent all the Arabs and muslims in Europe and proof of their evil nature and plans. So it's much the same as what these ignorant Africans are doing. If Europe wanted to do something for their oppressed women, why not abolish prostitution, which is nothing but good old fashioned slave trade.

quote:
 -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/dec/09/tracymcveigh.theobserver

Children are targets of Nigerian witch hunt. Evangelical pastors are helping to create a terrible new campaign of violence against young Nigerians. Children and babies branded as evil are being abused, abandoned and even murdered while the preachers make money out of the fear of their parents and their communities

Source: Download

Watch the video: Child 'witches' in Africa, and click here to see a related gallery

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

ALBINO KILLING IN TANZANIA

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7148673.stm

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/08/world/africa/08albino.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

PERHAPS 600 YEARS TO LATE AS THE PORTUGESE MADE THEIR WAY INTO AFRICA TO ABDUCT PEOPLE INTO SLAVERY IN EUROPE, ALREADY IN 1440!

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

CHILD SLAVERY IN GHANA

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/mar/22/sarahleft

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

AS MUCH I ADMIRE THIS PORTRAIT OF MAGNIFICENTLY BUILD, AFRICAN BORN, JEAN BAPTISTE BELLEY, I MUST SPEAK ABOUT HIM BEING A SLAVEHOLDER AND A GREAT ENEMY OF THE BLACKS. HE FOUGHT IN NAPOLEONS ARMY AGAINST THE HAITIAN BLACKS WHO HAD LIBERATED THEMSELVES FROM SLAVERY. THE FRENCH ARMY EVEN USED POISON GAS. HE WAS LATER SACKED FOR UPSURBING A POSITION RESERVED FOR THE WHITE’S ONLY, AND DIED IN SOME GODFORSAKEN PRISON IN EUROPA.

source:

http://www.wmich.edu/dialogues/texts/blackjacobins.html

The Black Jacobins

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

[Aboriginal children]

Some people get upset by Black woman who wear Blond hairstyles or wigs. They should not because the Blond comes out of the Black. Mother nature knows best. I like Oprah better with curly hair, though.

-

-

[Mary J. Blige doing her thing!]

Why all the photoshopped pictures attempting to make Mary appear more WHITE?
This is the foundation of RACISM, and how it propagates throughout the world.

In reality, Mary J. is a dark skinned woman with strong African features.
To make Mary APPEAR to have strong admixture like yourself, the photo has cropped her nose, changed her hair, and drastically lightened her skin. These things are pleasing and less threatening to the European and admixed eye, but insulting and appalling to a black person.

Dear, hold on now! You are getting personal while you do not know me, nor know my phenotype or identity. I'm with you, all the way as you are trying to solve this goddamn White Supremacy riddle. But I do not believe in oneself becoming the enemy you set out to slay. In my other threads I show how historical Blacks are portrayed as Whites. And they still are as you can see from the pictures of Diana Ross, I have posted. This actually should not matter, but as these people who own the museums, funded by our tax money, use faked paintings, to claim accomplishments from Black identified people, as White accomplishments. I have started 'Thy Nighted Colour' and have a picture in profile of Mary J. Blige. These girls are out to sell records and don't want to frighten away White fans with their black face. So we might disagree on some points, but there is no need for all out hateration.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
quote:
quote:
What has happened here with this blue eyed Black hunk-of-burning-love?

-

What happened to him? Admixture.

In America, he's what we call, high yella, or in the cases of female, red bone. Meaning somewhere in his linage a slave master raped his great grand mother, or his mother integrated with a person of low melanin content.

His blue eyes make him a top candidate of the millions per year at high risk of severe eye damage by solar radiation.

Many blacks today can be found wearing blue or other color contact lens. That's ok, because behind those light lens are dark brown melanin rich solar protected eyes.

-

http://www.workingplayground.org/PRESS/Michael-Ealy.gif

[Tea Cake: Michael Ealy]

You have humour and this is what is missing on the Web.

This true Blue-eyed ‘hunk’ is the actor who was doing Miss Halle Berry in ‘Their Eyes Were Watching God.’ Bringing solace to her thirsty widow’s vagina. Produced by Miss Winfrey too. I remember dear James Baldwin talking about ‘High Yellow Bitches.’ Coming from Surinam this sounded a bit harsh because our ‘Yellow Bitches’ make damn sure to have the Blackest husbands they could find. But you cannot fault people for their genes. And as it is Blacks need all the help they can get. So I’m amazed at how Black’s would discriminate others, who might be potential allies. And as I show in my thread ‘The Enemy of the Negro is the Negro Himself,’ you do not have to be a light skinned Black to be a full blown Housenigger, and sell other Blacks down the river.

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/eyes/characters.html

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Enough of the physical effects of melanin deletion. Now, let's take a glance at the PSYCHOLOGICAL effects of severe melanin deletion.
Yes, it has drastic effects on the mind also.

-

This is where we part way's because I'm not gonna countenance 'Reversed Scientific Racism.' So now Blacks are going to prove that White's are inferior. Well most Blacks are 'infected' with White DNA anyway, so they share in this supposed 'melanin shortage inferiority.'

I have tried to deconstruct racism for you so as not make it this daunting evil. The perceived evil behaviour on their part follows from wrong upbringing and brainwash. But it's usually a bloodthirsty elite which keeps it going as normal White's just wonna get on life with anyone. Then I have pointed out that some Blacks have always assisted those who set out to harm Blacks.

So, you don't care for the wigs either, or not. LMAO!
Thanks for creating this thread.
 -
Seriously, a defect is a defect no matter what type of spinning dress you wrap around it.

Inferiority, well that's YOUR projection of the emotional response towards the very real information.
Like heart disease, albinism is a medical defect.
If merely mentioning this makes one a racist I have no problem allowing whites (we don't have "Europeans" in the US) the opportunity to label a black man, a racist. In the end, what does it matter, whites have created a world of denial and repackaging of facts, rather then confront the true source of their medical and psychological issues.

CODE WORD: EUROPEAN, An African and European construct

-

At this point, I guess it's safe to reveal the "duality" of who you are. In fact, it is very possible that you are but one of many persona you've created on the site. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I have dealt already with your regrettable personal attack, while you seem to have no idea who I'am or what I'm about. And I'm not using other nicks, like this fake 'Egyptian' does, attacking me. There is no fucking 'duality' here, but I'm watching Whites AND BLACK'S. If I were to hate White's, I have to hate Black's too because many were or are still helping to oppress, exploit and enslave Black's. If Blacks would cease perpetrating evil on other Blacks right now things would improve overnight. And then we deal with the other enemy. [/QB]

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Voltaire 'White'

http://www.biologydaily.com/biology/upload/f/f3/Voltaire.jpg

Voltaire 'Black'

I have had my eyes on these ugly blond wigs for a long time. Where do they come from? I have read that the Huguenots who had to flee France brought them to Holland. My own research convinced me that leading up to the French Revolution, the Black and Coloured elite were somehow forced to disguise their physical Blackness, which stood for Blue Blood or Old Nobility and superiority. So as not to provoke attacks, and make a concession to equality. The blond wigs went together with white make-up which was laced with heavy metals. This made them also a bleaching cream. If they were White’s, as is claimed, why the hell did they need white make up and bleach? So with these wigs and bleaching crème, they had gloves, wide brimmed hats, umbrella's and veils to keep the complexion as white as possible. We all know that people of colour tan easily. Then all this spilled into portraiture and people described as 'black' would be painted as White's. And these are the fakes they show us in museums.

But Egyptians were fond of wigs too. So wigs were a sign of importantcy as well.

So these are my humble attempts to understand these things and I hope someone will work with me on this, and provide his or her own thoughts.

But to be clear, those blond horsehair wigs should be whipped off and brought outside to be burned!

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

QUESTION (NOT AN ATTACK):

quote:
Meninarmer: These cytokines, particularly IL-6, contribute to autoimmune and mental disease development.
Dear,

I have been doing my damnest best to understand all of this, so bear with me. Correct me if I’m wrong without biting my head off, if you please. You say that deficiency of melanin can cause mental illness. Today in Holland they make health policy, institutionalise Black and Moroccan people, based on a scientific research in 1996 which ‘shows’ that Surinam Blacks, Dutch Antillean Blacks and Moroccan Berbers, from the second generation in Europe, show a heightened susceptibility to mental illness, mainly Paranoid Schizophrenia. So this does not include other (West) Africans in Holland, nor Moroccan Arabs, nor other Arabs or even Turks. Then they went to Surinam and found that all Surinam Blacks, from any generation, show a marked tendency to Schizophrenia. I think that for a diagnosis you now only have to look at the persons ethnicity, to stigmatize them as ‘biological inferior.’

Perhaps you might understand why I reacted so strongly to your approach, as you seem to prophesize a reversal of this kind of ‘scientific thinking.’

I have to ad that strongly motivated, and clean living Surinam Blacks and Moroccans in Holland, of the second generation, are ecclipsing drugs and alcohol riddled Dutch youth. This is why they came up with this so-called 'scientific research' straight out of Mein Kampf!

quote:
Depression (psychology), and it's direct connection to Melanin Deficiencies.

mental illness in which a person experiences deep, unshakable sadness and diminished interest in nearly all activities. People also use the term depression to describe the temporary sadness, loneliness, or blues that everyone feels from time to time. In contrast to normal sadness, severe depression, also called major depression, can dramatically impair a person’s ability to function in social situations and at work. People with major depression often have feelings of despair, hopelessness, and worthlessness, as well as thoughts of committing suicide.

Depression can take several other forms. In bipolar disorder, sometimes called manic-depressive illness, a person’s mood swings back and forth between depression and mania. People with seasonal affective disorder typically suffer from depression only during autumn and winter, when there are fewer hours of daylight. In dysthymia (pronounced dis-THI-mee-uh), people feel depressed, have low self-esteem, and concentrate poorly most of the time—often for a period of years—but their symptoms are milder than in major depression. Some people with dysthymia experience occasional episodes of major depression. Mental health professionals use the term clinical depression to refer to any of the above forms of depression.

Surveys indicate that people commonly view depression as a sign of personal weakness, but psychiatrists and psychologists view it as a real illness. In the United States, the National Institute of Mental Health has estimated that depression costs society many billions of dollars each year, mostly in lost work time.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
 -

-

Voltaire 'White'

http://www.biologydaily.com/biology/upload/f/f3/Voltaire.jpg

Voltaire 'Black'

I have had my eyes on these ugly blond wigs for a long time. Where do they come from? I have read that the Huguenots who had to flee France brought them to Holland. My own research convinced me that leading up to the French Revolution, the Black and Coloured elite were somehow forced to disguise their physical Blackness, which stood for Blue Blood or Old Nobility and superiority. So as not to provoke attacks, and make a concession to equality. The blond wigs went together with white make-up which was laced with heavy metals. This made them also a bleaching cream. If they were White’s, as is claimed, why the hell did they need white make up and bleach? So with these wigs and bleaching crème, they had gloves, wide brimmed hats, umbrella's and veils to keep the complexion as white as possible. We all know that people of colour tan easily. Then all this spilled into portraiture and people described as 'black' would be painted as White's. And these are the fakes they show us in museums.

But Egyptians were fond of wigs too. So wigs were a sign of importantcy as well.

So these are my humble attempts to understand these things and I hope someone will work with me on this, and provide his or her own thoughts.

But to be clear, those blond horsehair wigs should be whipped off and brought outside to be burned!

-

VOLTAIRE 'BLACK'

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

This is how the art of backstabbing looks like. Most of us know already how it feels. Some going on right now on this forum, with the worst kinds of Dutch-Surinam houseniggers on a rampage.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

As a follow up on my statement that things will improof overnight if there was a cut back on Black on Black crime, so I read about Black on Black crime. I know that statistics about crime are usually racist motivated. Still nobody can deny there are also senseless crimes of Black on Black. WHY?

"Racial differences exist, with blacks disproportionately represented among homicide victims and offenders"

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

I have uncovered a few of the false identities this Djehuti uses on Egyptsearch.com

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Question: What do you mean by "negro"??...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm shocked at this fake description! He is a fucking, mental case from Surinam origins in Amsterdam, for godsakes!

"Profile for Djehuti Rate Member 5: Highest Rating 4 3 2 1: Lowest Rating
Member Status: Member
Member Number: 6698
Member Rated: (Votes: 44)
Interests: sports, video games, anything fun
ICQ ID: 05481"

Then we get Doug M who sounds just like Djehuti. This is what I would call 'sick and twisted.'

Profile for Doug M Rate Member 5: Highest Rating 4 3 2 1: Lowest Rating
Member Status: Member
Member Number: 7650
Member Rated: (Votes: 10)

Then recently, specially created Euroskeptic to attack and insult me! Showing a smattering of knowlegde of Surinamistiek

You rated this member: View Recent Posts | Send New Private Message

Profile for Euroskeptic
Member Status: Junior Member
Member Number: 15829

--------------------
Research everything, believe nothing.(Immanuel Kant)

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
H.K. Edgerton: "It was the wealthy African leaders who sold the poorer Africans to the slave traders. Blacks want to speak of their African heritage, when it was their heritage who sold them out to slavery. Furthermore, it is not uncommon for blacks today to follow the Muslim religion, and Muslims practice slavery today. But no one wants to talk about that."
Very difficult subject! Where to start to clean up this mess? The Christian angle does not work for me. I listened to a radiointerview of a man who could only study at an university after intervention from president Johnson. He refused to be called African American, as it spell's 'Second Class' citizen. Just 'American' will do. Perhaps Black's should participate in every institution but in order to turn things around. But not to oppress themselves or other's (in Iraq and Africa) even more. I noticed that so-called 'afrocentrism' is completely hijacked in the UK by the Status Quo. So again it's the oppressor who will set the tone.

quote:

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

When it comes to rejecting slavery, the actual treatment of slaves is of no importance, in order to condemn this system of total loss of Human Rights and dignity. One human totally subjected to the will and whim of another human. Black folks in Holland did not like me pointing out that most of the Surinam slave masters were Black and/or European Coloureds. Because it interferes with them asking for reparation money. I also pointed out that the money will not reach the poor Surinam folks, but stay with the Black elite. Who now call themselves the Dutch Black Middleclass. I have another name for them...

-

[H.K.Edgerton]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._K._Edgerton

quote:
"When (Civil War Confederate ) General Beaureguard decided they needed another flag, he chose the cross of St. Andrew for these reasons. Most Southerners, in fact, did not want to do away with the stars and stripes because they didn't feel they had done anything wrong. They thought it was the north who was eradicating the Constitution." [1]
• "I don’t see [the Ku Klux Klan] as terrorists. I see them as — I hate to use the word ‘vigilante,’ but vigilante sometimes ain’t as bad as you think. When your government fails you and fails to protect you, you have to turn somewhere." [2]
• Slaves "were given a new pair of pants and a new pair of shoes every day, and he thinks this white man was cruel! [Black slaves] had the same medical facilities that the white man had. … You look at most of the slave pictures … they are not raggedy and torn. They lived better than most! … Most of them looked better than most of the white folks around and lived better than most of the free world!" [3]

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
There is no single face in nature, because every eye that looks upon it, sees it from its own angle. So every man's spice-box seasons his own food. – Zora Neale Hurston
I did not know this saying, and I want to thank you for this, but I especially love Zora to pieces when she tells us in ‘Tracks in the Dust,’ about how Blacks themselves were involved in abducting fellow Africans to sell them to European slave traders. This can only be for her love of humanity, to give Blacks a handle on their own behaviour.

I was born and brought up in Surinam, South America, where the president is Black, the doctor is Black, the judge is Black, the president of the University of Surinam is Black and so on, so I can relate to her growing up in the segregated South were the Blacks had their own institutions, and did not favour ‘integration,’ with Whites replacing all the Blacks in position of authority and power. I have no hang ups about being Black.

You change a situation by changing at least one factor. That would be Blacks stop selling each other down the river, any longer. People have sinned against the Black's, but they themselves are still destroying each other. And believe me; I know what I'm talking about! There is still slavery in Africa, for one.

My notion of Black Identity spans 10.000 years of Black civilisation, and not the last 500 years when some Blacks were held in bondage. I refuse to be defined by this small episode. I have nothing against White's as I see most of them as victims of all this White supremacy bullshit. I have been living now for 28 years in Holland and I have never seen one superior White person. We are all just people, and most Dutch are just decent, nice folks who would like to live in peace with all the other nations in the World.

This fiery piece is not directed against anybody, and no one should feel attacked or insulted.

Egmond Codfried

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

This bronze plaque, called 'Stadspenning' was given to six Surinames in the city of The Hague, recently to pay hommage to their 'merits.'

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

I think of Djehuti, with his twenty nicks on this forum, as a Black who hates Blacks.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44560000/jpg/_44560996_weekinpics6.jpg

Niger ex-slave wins landmark case

Hadijatou Mani says she wants to ensure her children's freedom
A West African court has found Niger's government guilty of failing to protect a woman from slavery in a landmark case for the region.

The court found in favour of Hadijatou Mani, who says she was sold aged 12 and made to work for 10 years.

A judge ordered the government - which says it has done all it can to eradicate slavery - to pay Ms Mani 10m CFA francs (£12,430; $19,750).

Despite being outlawed, slavery also persists in other West African states.

Ms Mani was quoted as telling reporters in court that she was "very happy" with the decision.

BBC West Africa correspondent Will Ross says the ruling is embarrassing for the government of Niger and sends a strong message that it needs to do more to implement the law and end slavery.

It could also have huge consequences for thousands of other people who have been kept in conditions of slavery across the region, he says.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7692396.stm

Court finds state guilty in Niger slavery case
October 28, 2008, 12:01 am

NIAMEY (AFP) - West African judges Monday found the state of Niger guilty of failing to protect a woman sold into slavery at the age of 12, in a case with implications across the region.

The court recognised that the young woman, Adidjatou Mani Koraou, now 24, had been "a victim of slavery" and held "the Republic of Niger responsible for the inaction" of its administrative and legal services, according to a ruling read out by a court official.

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I see someone's been at the BBC website today! [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think of Djehuti, with his twenty nicks on this forum, as a Black who hates Blacks.

I'm sure you think up alot of things...

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:

I wanted to write n*gger.
quote:
DO VOTE FOR OBAMA, BUT DO NOT EXPECT ANY GODDAM MIRACLES. I RATHER LOOK AT OBAMA THEN McCAIN. BARACK HAS THIS HIGH, PROUD ASS WHICH INSPIRES ME WHEN I DO MY DAILY SQUATS. LUCKY MICHELLE!

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But then is one any less of a slave in market capitalism unless you own and work your own capital?

For those who think that workers in capitalist market systems are not "wage slaves", the question is what would you do when your wage contract is abrogated?

How about the following answer: you just have to lease yourself to another owner if you don't want to starve.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But if Hadijatou Mani had a kin family she could have plotted a successful escape to her kin family any number of times.

It's a good move on her part though: with the compensation earned she could now go into business for herself--and not subject herself to the modern "wage slavery" introduced by the French colonials.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
But then is one any less of a slave in market capitalism unless you own and work your own capital?

For those who think that workers in capitalist market systems are not "wage slaves", the question is what would you do when your wage contract is abrogated?

How about the following answer: you just have to lease yourself to another owner if you don't want to starve.

Dear, I do hope that you are not here to defend slavery. But indeed we are talking about freedom in degrees. Still nothing equals the all out power one human has over another in a slavery based society. But this is what Blacks do to each other today. So thank you for injecting this point of view in the equation. Now, don't be a stranger to this thread!
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
The basis for my post is that this news item was all over the Western media as if to make the tendentious point that Africa is mired in wholesale slavery.

Slavery is no more generally tolerated in Africa than child prostitution rings or sex slaves are tolerated in the West by its respective governments.

People are people and their behaviours towards each other are just functions of the state of the general culture in terms of traditions, economics and levels of scientific and historical knowledge.

If blacks behave negatively towards each other then those are the explanations I would offer.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
The basis for my post is that this news item was all over the Western media as if to make the tendentious point that Africa is mired in wholesale slavery.

Slavery is no more generally tolerated in Africa than child prostitution rings or sex slaves are tolerated in the West by its respective governments.

People are people and their behaviours towards each other are just functions of the state of the general culture in terms of traditions, economics and levels of scientific and historical knowledge.

If blacks behave negatively towards each other then those are the explanations I would offer.

Your point is clear, but we are going to change this, no?
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:

We do agree that with the way things are organised in the world today Africans in Africa and in the Diaspora get the short end of the stick. I think of these people who came to spread AIDS in Africa to exterminate Blacks, the disproportionate way Blacks in the USA are incarcerated. Great poverty among Blacks all over the world who are often segregated in violent communities. Young Blacks fleeing Africa in small boats and drownings. The ways Blacks have been written out of Classical History as afrocentric scientist today show us.

So if Black’s want to change this situation they will have to change themselves first. They have to become a people who are different in their minds from their oppressors and reject the stereotypes projected onto them. And keeping other blacks in slavery, the oppression of women, gays or religious minorities is a liability. What I learn from US history is that freeing the slave was a long drawn out process much linked with the internal struggle between the states. But anyone can understand that when you are fighting a war for social change you cannot be pre-occupied with the oppression of large groups in your own ranks. You either have to kill them all, or give them equal rights. This was how Enlightenment offered a way out of Blue Blood oppression of the Europeans.

That’s why Africans must display a greater effort to free their own slaves and their other oppressed minorities.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Some threaths and sites dealing with Blacks as owners of both White and Black slaves.

http://americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm

http://www.epado.bravehost.com/whiteslaves05.htm

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=005711;p=1#000000

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=005677

Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[H.K.Edgerton]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._K._Edgerton

I had no idea!!

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

The Obama Victory could help the houseniggers like Raymond Djehuti and Reverend Ricardo Pimp to overcome their weaknesses and stop selling their own kind.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

The Agony of Asar: A Thesis on Slavery by the Former Slave, Jacobus Elisa Johannes Capitein, 1717-1747

Was Capitein a traitor?
August 11, 2002

By events3

Jacobus Elisa Johannes Capitein was an African who was taken as a slave from his native Africa as a child. He was provided with a high level education, freed and sent back to Africa as a missionary. He wrote two noted treatises, of which this is by far the more important. Curiously, when he requested (from his missionary superiors) that he be allowed to marry a local woman, they instead sent a white European female to be his wife. Although initially highly thought of by his superiors, there is evidence indicative of increasing friction on both sides as to "ways and means" of converting native Africans to Christianity.
The Treatise. Capitein, in an argument which essentially pits him against Las Casas' much more voluminous treatise, holds that it is perfectly acceptable for Europeans to hold Africans and African-descended people as their slaves. He cites biblical and canonical sources for this argument. Doubtlessly, various persons would consider this to mean that he was a "traitor" to blacks suffering enslavement!

We should, however, note that Capitein excluded cruel treatment of slaves as not being acceptable by the Christian fathers and biblical testament. Further, he lived in a time where arguing that slavery was unacceptable would have led to him being considered an extremist and resulting in his opinion being dismissed out of hand; whereas arguing for moderate treatment of slaves based on religion would be more likely to be accepted. In addition, such a position meant that the masters of black slaves would be less likely to oppose the conversion and, subsequently, education of their slaves! Such Europeanization, as Ira Berlin has noted in MANY THOUSANDS GONE, generally leads to greater independence and opportunities for slaves - and somewhat less harsh treatment than occurred when slaves were "reAfricanized." As a whole, then, it seems that Capitein (or Asar, which may have been his original name or may have been derived from Afer, referring to an African), was far from "betraying" Africans and persons of African descent and was pursuing policies tending toward the amelioration of the conditions under which they labored.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION

FGM societies have many claims of why this procedure should be done and these are as follows:
In most FGM societies one important belief is that this procedure will reduce a women's desire for sex and in doing so will reduce the chance of sex outside the marriage. This is vital to this society as her honor for the family is depended on her not to be opened up prior to marriage.
Some view the clitoris and the labia as male parts on a female body, thus removal of these parts enhances the femininity of the girl.
It is also believed that unless a female has undergone this procedure she is unclean and will not be allowed to handle food or water.
Some groups believe that if the clitoris touches a man's penis the man will die. As well as the belief that if a baby's head touches the clitoris that the baby will die or the breast milk will be poisonous.
The belief that an unmutilated female can not conceive, therefore the female should be militated in order to become fertile.
Bad genital odors can only be eliminated by removing the clitoris and labia minora.
Prevents vaginal cancer.
An unmodified clitoris can lead to masturbation or lesbianism.
Prevents nervousness from developing in girls and women.
Prevents the face from turning yellow.
Makes a women's face more beautiful.
Older men may not be able to match their wives sex drive.
Intact clitoris will generate sexual arousal and in women if repressed can cause nervousness.

source: http://members.tripod.com/~Wolvesdreams/FGM.html

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is much truth in what you've said thus far, but know ONE THING.

For every Set there's a Horus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzREY649PWA&feature=related

Peace.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
EC,
Your photo is graphic but it should be placed in context. First, there are those who argue that female excision is noted to have been practiced millenia ago in Ancient Egypt as a religious analogue to male circumcision.

Some claim the practice spread to other parts of Africa and its extra-Africa environs. The practice has been condemned in Egypt--more so recently when a young girl in Upper Egypt died from the operation. In Egypt many Imams and some doctors claim that the act is sanctioned in Islam

The photo is a bit suspect since such activities are done in secret with only women in attendance with the operation carried out on pre-pubescent girls.

The photo is that of a mature female and the photographing of such would not have been permitted.

Most likely, it's a fake photo made for shock value in the West so as to discourage the act.

The reasons for the operation cited above are merely cultural justifications which have nothing to do with the purpose of the original ritual--which by the way is practiced only in some parts of the Islamic and African world.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
EC,
Your photo is graphic but it should be placed in context. First, there are those who argue that female excision is noted to have been practiced millenia ago in Ancient Egypt as a religious analogue to male circumcision.

Some claim the practice spread to other parts of Africa and its extra-Africa environs. The practice has been condemned in Egypt--more so recently when a young girl in Upper Egypt died from the operation. In Egypt many Imams and some doctors claim that the act is sanctioned in Islam

The photo is a bit suspect since such activities are done in secret with only women in attendance with the operation carried out on pre-pubescent girls.

The photo is that of a mature female and the photographing of such would not have been permitted.

Most likely, it's a fake photo made for shock value in the West so as to discourage the act.

The reasons for the operation cited above are merely cultural justifications which have nothing to do with the purpose of the original ritual--which by the way is practiced only in some parts of the Islamic and African world.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Was Capitein a Traitor?

I guess he was just monumentally ignorant as many Africans who have been neutered or gelded by Western cultural conditioning.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
EC,

The reasons for the operation cited above are merely cultural justfications which have nothing to do with the purpose of the original ritual--which by the way is practiced only in some parts of the Islamic and African world.

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

General William E. (Kip) Ward
Commander, United States Africa Command (Africom).

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com