EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » LOOKALIKES!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LOOKALIKES!
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

http://www.rijksmuseum.nl/images/aanwinsten/portret%20van%20afrikaanse%20man?coulisse

Andre Benjamin, Outkast. Courtier at the court of Charles V Habsburg

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

http://musicremedy.com/webfiles/artists/FaithEvans/Faith_Evans-02-big.jpg

-

Faith Evans. Charlotte Sophie van Mecklenburg- Streltz, Queen of Britain

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been waiting for this thread of a while. Stay tuned! LOL
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This kind of thread idea was what popped intio my mind when you first posted the Hapsburg pic.

We've had 2 threads like this b4 ya know (only on the Phaorohs & othrs of AncientEgypt).

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

So post away! Lets start with Francis d'Anjou and major Nagin. Though Francis was much blacker: he was swarthy!

--------------------
Research everything, believe nothing.(Immanuel Kant)

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Major Nagin. Francis Duke d'Anjou.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Jill Scot. Anna Elizabeth van Tuyll van serooskerken.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

NEFERTITI. IMAN

--------------------
Research everything, believe nothing.(Immanuel Kant)

Tabula Rasa
Member # 15909

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tabula Rasa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

George Bush, President of the United States (2000-2008) Chimpanzee: Coincidence?

The similiarities of these two pictures is blatant proof that a "fixed simian-human hybrid race" ruled the Americas/Europe before the Great Collapse in 2012, where to avoid the wrath of the oppressed, destitute humans beneath them these "fixed simian-human hybrids" intermarried with the human population, losing their distinctive simian features and "humanised" the portraits and photographs of themselves and their ancestors.

You'll also notice that most - if not all - the blacks portrayed would have quite a large amount of white genes, with possibly more than half their ancestry derived from "European" ancestors:
This is supposed to help your case that "The European nobility was black" how?

Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

WELL YOU FREAK OF NATURE DJEHUTI, I MUST SAY THAT YOUR EVIL MUTANT MIND IS PERHAPS STILL IN A FLUX BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW EVEN MAKING LESS SENSE THAN SOME YEARS AGO. THIS IS A FUN THREAD FOR ME WHERE I CAN MIX AND MATCH MY NEW FAVORITES WITH THE HISTORICAL ONES. ANYBODY CAN SEE THAT THERE IS SELDOM A TRUE RESEMBLANCE, BUT ITS YOU, AND ONLY YOU WHO WILL MAKE A FUSS. JUST **** OFF!

quote:
Originally posted by Tabula Rasa:
 -

[b]George Bush, President of the United States (2000-2008) Chimpanzee: Coincidence?

The similiarities of these two pictures is blatant proof that a "fixed simian-human hybrid race" ruled the Americas/Europe before the Great Collapse in 2012, where to avoid the wrath of the oppressed, destitute humans beneath them these "fixed simian-human hybrids" intermarried with the human population, losing their distinctive simian features and "humanised" the portraits and photographs of themselves and their ancestors.

You'll also notice that most - if not all - the blacks portrayed would have quite a large amount of white genes, with possibly more than half their ancestry derived from "European" ancestors:
This is supposed to help your case that "The European nobility was black" how?

Tabula Rasa
Member # 15909

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tabula Rasa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
[QB] [b]WELL YOU FREAK OF NATURE DJEHUTI, I MUST SAY THAT YOUR EVIL MUTANT MIND IS PERHAPS STILL IN A FLUX BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW EVEN MAKING LESS SENSE THAN SOME YEARS AGO. THIS IS A FUN THREAD FOR ME WHERE I CAN MIX AND MATCH MY NEW FAVORITES WITH THE HISTORICAL ONES. ANYBODY CAN SEE THAT THERE IS SELDOM A TRUE RESEMBLANCE, BUT ITS YOU, AND ONLY YOU WHO WILL MAKE A FUSS. JUST **** OFF!

The image doesn't seem to be working, so I'll post the link:
Link .

And I was merely joking as well - there's no real resemblance between George Bush and our simian friends:
Have I struck I nerve, Egmond?

Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tabula Rasa:
 -

George Bush, President of the United States (2000-2008) Chimpanzee: Coincidence?

[Smile]
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

It's amazing how some people with mutated, average brains cannot understand the idea of scientific theories. By synthesising knowledge from many different sources: letters, journals, portraits, missing portraits, family connections, ideas, marriages, functions or travels. As if facts can only come from books, which you then plagiarise in your own 'books.' When you read biographies you might stumble on only one line where they give a personal description, which says that the person is Brown or Black. But the writer, a scientist, never asks where this ‘Black as chimney’ colour came from and how strange such a person and his family could be in this high position, the highest nobility, in lily-white Europe. As they intermarry, which can be easily traced, the Black blood should show up in more families. Then why is this ‘Black as chimney’ person shown as a blue eyed, White man? These are the little phenomena which lead to research and reconstruction. But you need a more then average brain, not a inferior mutant conman’s brain, to comprehend this.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Vicky Leandros. Christine of Sweden.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Johnny Matthis. Charles II Stuart 'The Black Boy.'

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Tori Spelling. Marie Antoinette.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Oprah. Queen Tiye.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Queen Anne. Cicely Tyson.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Simon Webbe. Taharqa

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Pierre-Alexander Dupeyrou. Mr. Gerard Spong.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

David Hume (Whitened). Johan Adolf Pengel.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

-

-

Barbara Streisand. Queen Elizabeth I (Whitened)

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

James Earl Jones. Collossal Olmec head.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Barack Hussein Obama. Alessandro de Medici, Duke of Florence

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Andrea Doria. Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger.

niceadorn
Member # 15936

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for niceadorn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very beautiful

--------------------
http://www.niceadorn.com offer nike shoes and jordan shoes

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by niceadorn:
very beautiful

Bless you, Honey! I was looking for a mature, older Arnold, like Andrea, but what's on offer, is so crude. But Doria shows us a piece of his 'person' and Arnold shows us his whole 'person.' There is the resemblance for you.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Fidel Castro. Louis XIV. They have the same type of profile, with the forehead in one line with the nose.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Madame de Recamier. Aishwarya Ray. Both regarded as the greatest beauties of their lifetimes. People would come out to look at De Recamier when she would set out for her ride, entering her red velvet upholstered vehicle, wearing a daring, plunging neckline, see through Empire-style dress.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

To me the best Lookalikes are this one, the one with Nagin/Francois D'Anjou and Vicky/Queen Christina. Others are Lookalikes in mood and spirit. But if any of you know of more or better lookalikes, please post them.

quote:
 -

-

http://www.rijksmuseum.nl/images/aanwinsten/portret%20van%20afrikaanse%20man?coulisse

Andre Benjamin, Outkast. Courtier at the court of Charles V Habsburg

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Antinous, the lover of Emperor Hadrian. Ryan Phillipe, actor.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Diana Ross. Queen Hatsjepsut.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

-

Madame de Recamier. Aishwarya Ray. Both regarded as the greatest beauties of their lifetimes. People would come out to look at De Recamier when she would set out for her ride, entering her red velvet upholstered vehicle, wearing a daring, plunging neckline, see through Empire-style dress.

omg i havent seen that painting of madame de recamier since i was 16 years old. we had to choose a piece of classic art in my art major and draw it and that is who i chose. i love the way her hand falls over her body in the rest of this painting and i made sure to capture every fold and crease in her gown.

i actually look a lot like her in the morning when i dont have any makeup on which gets people telling me i look like a child lol:)
i dont think that she looks like aishwarya tho. aishwarya has a more mature sleepy look as recamier had a more childlike grily wide eyed look...

and i didnt know arnie's zibbie zoo was that little! looooool

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
[QUOTE]

i actually look a lot like her in the morning when i dont have any makeup on which gets people telling me i look like a child lol:)
i dont think that she looks like aishwarya tho. aishwarya has a more mature sleepy look as recamier had a more childlike grily wide eyed look...

and i didnt know arnie's zibbie zoo was that little! looooool

I was afraid you did not like me! Are you done mourning Mr. Paul Newman? I saw Ryan Phillipe in old 'Red October' in a non-speaking cameo. Looking like hell, the poor duckling! But thank you.

Please feel free to put up your own Lookalikes for sweet, dear Recamier. I have a special fondness for her, because of her connection with Big Bad Mama: Madame de Staël. She was one hell of a naughty Swiss/French Ma Rainey!

Recamier's linking to Aishwarya was more in spirit.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

LOL, this is a funny picture.
Look at the African lady looking at Streisand like she's thinking, WTF, Jewish lady Pleease!!!

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
quote:
 -

LOL, this is a funny picture.
Look at the African lady looking at Streisand like she's thinking, WTF, Jewish lady Pleease!!!

But Sweetheart, the Jews came out of Africa! Well at least nobody can say that Barbara did not reach out to her Black fans around the world.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Cosimo de Medici (whitened). Benjamin Bratt.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Gabrielle D'Estree and one of her sisters. Diana Ross and Lil Kim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_d'Estr%C3%A9e

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Gerard de Lairesse. Meles Zenawi

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

The Venus of Willendorff. Eddy Murphy in a fat suit.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Priapus. Mapplethorpe's: Man in a polyester suit

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Dutch poet and playwright, Jan Vos. Lionel Ritchie

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

THE FARNESE HERCULES.

HENDRIK GOLTZIUS
Dutch, 1558-1617

The Farnese Hercules, ca. 1592
Engraving. 16 1/4 x 11 5/8 in. (41 x 30 cm)
Gift of Paul Ehrenfest, Class of 1932, and Elizabeth K. Ehrenfest. 77.28.7

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

nice!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com