EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OBAMA vs. McCAIN: PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE @ MISSISSIPPI (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OBAMA vs. McCAIN: PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE @ MISSISSIPPI
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PART1 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oD4mspMtYzc

PART2 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HnCWXf2BgDk

PART3 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6aM923sttcs

PART4 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fN6f_5d62xI

PART5 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwb5uidMbls

PART6 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0xomfrpyObI

PART7 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Kad6GUPk_Gw

GET 'EM BOYS! [Cool]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to new CNN and CBS polls, most people who watched the debate gave it to Obama. [Smile]

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26915336/

I initially thought that it was a tie, but after rewatching it, I also believe Obama got the upper hand. McCain seemed too stiff and condescending, while Obama was poised, strong, gracious, and thoughtful. On substance, I think Obama took him to task, though it was close as noted.

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ TIE?

No, more like:

PART8: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iaNvPdk9vRk (Ownage!)

PART9: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F08ID7AfpVA (Ownage!)

PART10: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QzhXn8QXW1E (Ownage!)

PART11: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YMS0sYBwzmo (Obama is much more than Abel, McCain GTFOH!!! [Big Grin] )

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HA HA HA @Sauron

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Dear,

Do you think that President Barack Obama will order an investigation after how President Bush on 9/11 bombed the New York Trade Centre? Yesterday a friend and I were talking about living in this world of lies, and discussed those two 'vaporised' planes falling in Pennsylvania and entering the Pentagon, the mysteriously collapsing buildings next to the twin towers and identity papers falling out of the highjack-ers pocket, unscathed.

Egmond Codfried

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, he would conduct foreign policy exactly the same as President Bush. Anyone who claims the attacks were a conspiracy needs to be put in a mental institution for their own good.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I think YOU need to be put in a mental institution for the sake of just about every other human being on the planet.

In any case, Obama is not yet President. Let him win first, then we can talk about the reforms he'll introduce. [Smile]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
No, he would conduct foreign policy exactly the same as President Bush. Anyone who claims the attacks were a conspiracy needs to be put in a mental institution for their own good.

-

[No plane hit the Pentagon!]

Dear, are you being paid to be on this forum? You are becoming quiet a pest now. I have noticed that American's living in the goddam Free World, the Fucking Home of the Brave, God’s own Fucking Country, and all that Fucking Justice for All Bullshit, are scared shitless of their own goddam government. So perhaps its people like you who intimidate them on forums like these. Don't you have some flag waving ceremony to attend to or kill more sandnigger women and children in goddam Iraq, you genocidal, Yankee Monster?

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Is this the site of a plane crash? Since when do planes vaporise? Children, how many more lies will it take?

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Americans had a chance not too long ago, to vote for Ron Paul who would have fixed *ALL* their problems by tackling the root cause, albeit painfully so.

But the spoilt bastards wanted to keep living in la la land. They wanted to keep buying stupid consumer goods that didn't even bring them happiness at the expense of poor African kids who could not afford a loaf of bread as a consequence of American greed.

NOW the only chance they have in hell of something of their fragile nation being salvaged is to vote in Obama. [Smile]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only trashy people use the profane language some of you use on this board.

There is only an American foreign policy, not a Bush or Obama policy.

Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:

Dear,

You make all these grand statements as if you were this Grand Old Man of Politics, a veritable member of the fucking Upper Two. Am I right? Do Bush, MacCain and Obama consult you on matters regarding foreign policy? Does ‘Housenigger Extraordinaire’ Condoleeza Fucking Rice recognise you on sight? Do you lunch with this Nancy Pelosi, this Hot Mamma? Does CNN keep a hotline to you for comments?

Yes?

Well sweetheart if the answers are 'NO' you are fucking delusional. Do you really think these people care about you? You are nothing but plebs, White Trash, indoctrinated to lick the very ass of the people who are lying to you and stealing you blind. Not to mention what they do with these poor Arabs who just want to be free. Enjoy there own riches.

So you better get out the way, don’t provoke me, and make sure you pay your fucking mortgage.

Egmond Codfried

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
I am not going to have a conversation with getto trash who cannot speak without using profane language.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Policy positions change dude, you make no sense.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
In fact, they change little at all. Foreign policy is based on 'interests' and those interests change little from administration to administration. A class is diplomatic history would help you. There are several excellent offerings on line. Troy University offers some solid International Relations classes on line.
Further, I am not a "dude."

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's getting a bit too hot in here. Lighten up!
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

So this thing started when Bush stole the elections with the help of his brother in Florida. I still see a woman exclaiming: 'I was robbed in Florida [of my vote].' But Enlightenment minded American's should have already protested against this entire dynasty like going on as if European style Kingship is reintroduced. First Bush THE FATHER then Bush THE SON and THE HOLY GHOST in Florida. Then we get this 9/11 fracas which is clearly, clearly fake, with planes vaporising. There can not be two minds about this. And you Americans are so intimidated never discussing these wrongs.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
I am not going to have a conversation with getto trash who cannot speak without using profane language.

He's no getto trash, he's an Essex boy who unlike you actually THINKS.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:

OH SHOOT!...You are still here, making these grandiose statements. Should you not be sitting at the hm... hm border to watch out for Mexicans entering your hm... hm country illegaly?
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

-

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
quote:

OH SHOOT!...You are still here, making these grandiose statements. Should you not be sitting at the hm... hm border to watch out for Mexicans entering your hm... hm country illegaly?
that is not funny.......
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

msmochachina wrote:

"It's common hearsay that most people will consider your Black if your are half, or better yet, even "look Black". There is a difference between what people's perceptions are and the reality of it all. Obama is no more of a Black man than he is a White man. No matter what people say."
==================================================

Dear,

It always amazes me when people make remarks as these. Of course Obama is half White and half Black or rather ‘half American White’ and ‘half Kenyan Black.’ Who knows: his mother’s side might have ONE ore more drops of Black Blood and his father might have a distant White ancestor, with all this British colonialism raging in Kenya. So we can get very mathematical about this.

The reality however, as I see it, is that America is a racist state where white supremacy is a fact of live. As I was shocked to read in this forum site (onedroprule.org) that some American States, towns and areas are a no-go if you are Black and coloured. It makes me wonder just what kind of ‘social justice’ America is spreading around the world, as these horrid things are still countenanced in America itself.

White’s are supposed to be this superior being so every precaution is taken that it works out and is perceived this way. Just like men are still perceived as superior then women and have all the privileges in the world, no matter how stupid and weak they might be. Even female foetuses are under threat and the language discriminates against women, as it does against Blacks. In colonial times the Europeans would consciously create a mulatto middle class, even taken their half White offspring away from the influences of their Black, Indian, Amer Indian, Indonesian, what have you, mothers. Their mother's names were sometimes even omitted from the Birth- and Christening registers. So colour became a sign of loyalty to the status quo.

I’m beginning to see Obama, to be used by the establishment as a kind of brown lubricant to shaft the Americans with a new war against Iran. So the rich Americans can be richer from the spoils of war. Somehow the Blacks will be again, but more deviously be manipulated to belief that the American Dream is also their dream, and readily register for soldier duties, because they now might have a Black president.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
that is not funny.......

What is not funny? Are we supposed to be funny here? What means funny to you? Are you up for a discussion, or are you just whining?
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
msmochachina wrote:

It's common hearsay that most people will consider your Black if your are half, or better yet, even "look Black". There is a difference between what people's perceptions are and the reality of it all. Obama is no more of a Black man than he is a White man. No matter what people say.
==================================================

LOL [Big Grin] look at these guys sucking up to Obama now. Buncha kiss arses, buncha Yes men! [Big Grin]

Obama is Black. Not only that but, have you seen his wife and kids!? [Big Grin]

And if we must acknowledge his white side then I guess it's safe to say he's a "Black Man" and a "White Woman" ... literally! [Big Grin]

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
^^ I'm an Indian. Certainly not white. That dude is Blacker than me!!! [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:

Ahem. Excuse me delusional person. Aren't so-called (white) Americans mostly illegal on that land anyway??? or did you forget? native Indian heads being blown off?? African slaves dragged in??? You forgot too soon!!! [Big Grin]
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the..?

quote:
Originally posted by Obama Horus Boy:
The Americans had a chance not too long ago, to vote for Ron Paul who would have fixed *ALL* their problems by tackling the root cause, albeit painfully so.

But the spoilt bastards wanted to keep living in la la land. They wanted to keep buying stupid consumer goods that didn't even bring them happiness at the expense of poor African kids who could not afford a loaf of bread as a consequence of American greed.

NOW the only chance they have in hell of something of their fragile nation being salvaged is to vote in Obama. [Smile]

Care to elaborate? [Smile]
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ The FED is the root cause of the [American] problem.

And central banks in general stink.

quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):

quote:
Originally posted by Obama Horus Boy:

Care to elaborate? [Smile]
^ Go listen to how Obama intends to spend the $700 Billi bail out to find out why.

If McCain wins the post you guys are seriously over. He'll be giving y'all the right royal shafting for one last time. [Big Grin]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..Thanx.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
 -

This is the deal, children. We are going to vote Obama into office because that could give us all a major p.r. boost. But we pray it does not go bad. That he is not caught snorting this powder stuff and she does not turn out to be a bulldagger dyke or something. But he is today in favour of giving our taxmoney to them mortgage-racket thiefs. And not to the poor people who suffer and are homeless because their governement failed to protect them from these ferocious sharks. Let this be the writing on the wall. Saint Obama is not going to safe us.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Did you know Obama listens to Jay-Z? [Big Grin] [ FACT ]

We're going in Boyz! [Big Grin]

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sauron. . . . Another confused racist nut!!! In case you missed it. . . .black does not equate to negroid. And GTFOH with your school boy games.

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Sauron:
^^ I'm an Indian. Certainly not white. That dude is Blacker than me!!! [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:

Ahem. Excuse me delusional person. Aren't so-called (white) Americans mostly illegal on that land anyway??? or did you forget? native Indian heads being blown off?? African slaves dragged in??? You forgot too soon!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ Do you mind NOT projecting your mental disease unto my uncle please?

Many thanks.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

I HAVE MADE A CORRECTION IN MY SATIRICAL, MOCK 'ATTACK' AND ADDED 'TO THEM (YOU ARE WHITE TRASH)'. IF YOU READ MY THREADS YOU WILL FIND I'M NOT A RACIST, I JUST STAND WITH THE UNDERDOG. AND TO ME, AS I STATED EARLIER, WHITE PEOPLE ARE BLACKS WITH A WHITE SKIN. I'M MOSTLY FIGHTING IDEAS AND NOT PERSONS. SO I HAD NO INTENTION OF CALLING ANYONE 'WHITE TRASH.'

quote:
quote:

Dear,

You make all these grand statements as if you were this Grand Old Man of Politics, a veritable member of the fucking Upper Two. Am I right? Do Bush, MacCain and Obama consult you on matters regarding foreign policy? Does ‘Housenigger Extraordinaire’ Condoleeza Fucking Rice recognise you on sight? Do you lunch with this Nancy Pelosi, this Hot Mamma? Does CNN keep a hotline to you for comments?

Yes?

Well sweetheart if the answers are 'NO' you are fucking delusional. Do you really think these people care about you? TO THEM You are nothing but plebs, White Trash, indoctrinated to lick the very ass of the people who are lying to you and stealing you blind. Not to mention what they do with these poor Arabs who just want to be free. Enjoy there own riches.

So you better get out the way, don’t provoke me, and make sure you pay your fucking mortgage.

Egmond Codfried

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:

I HAVE MADE A CORRECTION IN MY SATIRICAL, MOCK 'ATTACK' AND ADDED 'TO THEM (YOU ARE WHITE TRASH)'. IF YOU READ MY THREADS YOU WILL FIND I'M NOT A RACIST, I JUST STAND WITH THE UNDERDOG. AND TO ME, AS I STATED EARLIER, WHITE PEOPLE ARE BLACKS WITH A WHITE SKIN. I'M MOSTLY FIGHTING IDEAS AND NOT PERSONS. SO I HAD NO INTENTION OF CALLING ANYONE 'WHITE TRASH.'
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
How are you feeling today YH? Really confused boy. Always picking up for the . . . .manipulative trolls
quote:
Originally posted by Obama Boy:
^ Do you mind NOT projecting your mental disease unto my uncle please?

Many thanks.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ I'm feeling much better than you are - Loser. [Wink] [Wink]
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

The topic is Obama and Mccain. You stupid people, wasting time with nonsense, constantly fighting while your government robs you blind. Bombs you, spread AIDS among you, steals elections and lies all the time.

--------------------
Research everything, believe nothing.(Immanuel Kant)

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Sir. He started it!! Nah! Nah !Nah! Nah!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9oXW7th5aIM
Member # 11484

Rate Member
In Nigeria if you dare speak against Obama in public, you are risking your life. [Smile]
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:

"The bottom line is that we have been tolerating her ilk, including George Bush, for a long time, and yet they proudly march under the banner of intolerance. If we can back away from using God as a political propaganda, we will also see a decrease in the number of intolerant religionists who manage to reach the corridors of power. " -- Deepak Chopra

http://beta.intent.com/blog/2008/10/01/witchcraft-and-white-house

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama [Smile]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2VFRt5W4FM

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Obama [Smile]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2VFRt5W4FM

Dear,

Do you think Obama will publish the names of his contributers? Who are these filthy rich people who trust him not to go changing anything they do not want to have changed.

Egmond Codfried

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:
Who are these filthy rich people who trust him not to go changing anything they do not want to have changed.

Jews.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
quote:
Who are these filthy rich people who trust him not to go changing anything they do not want to have changed.

Jews.
That might not be such a bad idea, dear!

-

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ eureka ... you're learning. [Wink]

--------------------
state of mind

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
^ eureka ... you're learning. [Wink]

GOD BLESS!

-

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
CHEERS MATE [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Obama Boy:
In Nigeria if you dare speak against Obama in public, you are risking your life. [Smile]

Really??? Wow! Nigerians have never liked, let alone love any American president. This is unheard of.

Come to think of it, WHO DOESN'T LIKE OBAMA??? [Confused]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com