EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Barack Obama's Parentage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barack Obama's Parentage
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a thread for the experts on here.

Please check out the following pics of Barack Obama and few of his parents and maternal grandparents.

His father - Barack Obama senior - was very distinguished looking and I JUST DON'T SEE ANY HIS FEATURES IN BARACK OBAMA. I DON'T SEE ANY RESEMBLANCE BETWEEN THEM. [Frown]

Do you???

Well tell me what you think. Enjoy the pics!!

تيجرليلي

-

-

-

-

-

Gosh when I saw this pic I realized that Barack Obama looks just like his maternal grandfather!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

(Okay I admit I got carried away here a little posting his pics.... he does look handsome [Wink] .)

تيجرليلي

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://rushlyn.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/tiger-lily.jpg

We have a Turkish-Dutch comedian/writer overhere who has a blond boychild, and she always cautions people thet he is not from the Milkman, as the saying here goes, but from her Turkish husband.

Perhaps we should look at his two girls first to see if they look like Obama Sr. As Black's are usually such a mixed bunch anything can pop-out. Yes his father looks the colour of night, but still can have some caucasian DNA lurking somewhere. With all this British colonialism raging in Kenya. He was a fine looking gentleman in his youth, I might say, and that sure shows up in his son, our next president. Barack jr. seems quiet fair, but he would not be if he was running after goats the whole day. If Obama had more full brothers and sisters, we could make pronouncements. But for now we should be cautious with this matter.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily wrote:

-------------------------------

People are you really surprised at this bitch?

What this piece of **** whore is really saying is that she likes this half-breed because he's not one of those negroes from Africa or America and that's why her high hitler ass would vote for him if she could.

Hey Tigerlily is it true that white folks have that thick baggy skin that starts wrinkling at puberty?

bwaahahahahahhahahahahahaaaa!!!

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily wrote:
------------------------------
His father - Barack Obama senior - was very distinguished looking

"very distinguished looking"

You sick bitch. You think we don't know what your ugly white liberal ass is trying to say?

Liberal code for looks like a negro. Liberals try to hide their racism.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Tigerlily wrote:

You sick bitch. You think we don't know what your ugly white liberal ass is trying to say?

Now now calm down you can fancy him as well then it would make two bitchesor man bitch not sure which you are but in my eyes i only see one "talk to the hand "
and yes tigerlily he is a handsome man no doubt there .

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Egmond Codfried:

----------------------------------
As Black's are usually such a mixed bunch anything can pop-out. Yes his father looks the colour of night, but still can have some caucasian DNA lurking somewhere
----------------------------------

And this imbecille wonders why no one responds to his braindead threads and/or posts.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Sharona wrote:

----------------------------

Shouldn't you be shaving your younger sister's beard? It is the dinner hour you know. : )

bwaaaaahahahahahahhahhaahhahhahhahahhahaha

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Did your perscription lapse, Honey?

Most of yall know by now that Djehuti has been using more then seven nick's to attack, insult and browbeat us, who are just looking for some peacefull conversation. He is by birth deaf and speech impaired, a mutant really, but thinks this makes him superior to normal folks. For this insanity we have to suffer overhere. Su' hope someone will sent this screeching demon on his way back to Hell!

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
FYI: Folks "tee vee", movies, and most music is made for liberals.
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Egmond Codfried wrote:

--------------------------------
--------------------------------

You're upset because most people on this forum don't even bother to click on your moronic threads.

You're a poor man's Mark Washington. LOL!

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=djehuti+amsterdam+profiel&start=0&sa=N

Djehuti, the Evil Mutant, writes dayly on a Holland based Surinam Forum, named Waterkant, in Dutch, discussing Dutch-Surinamese matters. So he is not an American living in Atlanta, but living in Amsterdam 1033, where most people hate his guts, anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
 -

Most of yall know by now that Djehuti has been using more then seven nick's to attack, insult and browbeat us, who are just looking for some peacefull conversation. He is by birth deaf and speech impaired, a mutant really, but thinks this makes him superior to normal folks. For this insanity we have to suffer overhere. Su' hope someone will sent this screeching demon on his way back to Hell!

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://hyves.nl/index.php?l1=ut&l2=photo&l3=show&media_id=282251806&media_secret=wsAT

DJEHUTI

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000628

quote:
http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=djehuti+amsterdam+profiel&start=0&sa=N

Djehuti, the Evil Mutant, writes dayly on a Holland based Surinam Forum, named Waterkant, in Dutch, discussing Dutch-Surinamese matters. So he is not an American living in Atlanta, but living in Amsterdam 1033, where most people hate his guts, anyway.

quote:
 -

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

Yes his father looks the colour of night, but still can have some caucasian DNA lurking somewhere. With all this British colonialism raging in Kenya. He was a fine looking gentleman in his youth, I might say, and that sure shows up in his son, our next president. Barack jr. seems quiet fair, but he would not be if he was running after goats the whole day. If Obama had more full brothers and sisters, we could make pronouncements. But for now we should be cautious with this matter.

Hello Egmond, how are you?? [Smile]

First of all yes Obama senior was very dark in skin color but also the shape of the head and facial features in general are not matching.

And of course you are aware that Barack Obama jr. has two younger half-brothers named Mark and David which his Dad fathered with another Caucasian woman after he had divorced Barack jr.'s mother Stanley. Her name is Ruth Ndesandjo.

It would be very interesting to see pictures of these two men, wouldn't it??

Btw, thanks for the lily - beautiful. [Wink]

تيجرليلي

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To argyle 104:

Your posts have been reported. It doesn't seem to me you are in for a civil discussion. Please reread the forum rules. If I should have offended you in any kind of way please receive me deepest apologies. Also keep in mind that I am not a native English speaker so any recommendations to enhance my English language skills will be highly appreciated by me.

But your language on this forum is not acceptable. Just to let you know that.

To the other guys on here:

PLEASE PLEASE do not let this thread end up in a slander match. It took my quite some time to prepare this topic (researching and copying/pasting pics).

Every opinion is welcome here but please - IN A RESPECTFUL MANNER.

Thank you so much.

تيجرليلي

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TL, I agree that it terms of facial features his maternal side shows up moreso than his paternal (though u haven't posted shots of as many people from his father's side).

I disagree with you though when you say you don't see any of his father in him.

In terms of overall head shape notably the forehead -> a couple pics do tell me they're father & son.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Dear Tigerlily, while you are at it, could you (have them) check if these nick's originate from the same IP adress?

Djehuti
Doug M
Argyle
JMT
Tabula Rasa
Euroskeptic
Ta Setis revenge

The last one even threatens me with a 'bullet.' I strongly urge for some action to be taken, he has completely lost it!

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
To argyle 104:

Your posts have been reported. It doesn't seem to me you are in for a civil discussion. Please reread the forum rules. If I should have offended you in any kind of way please receive me deepest apologies. Also keep in mind that I am not a native English speaker so any recommendations to enhance my English language skills will be highly appreciated by me.

But your language on this forum is not acceptable. Just to let you know that.

To the other guys on here:

PLEASE PLEASE do not let this thread end up in a slander match. It took my quite some time to prepare this topic (researching and copying/pasting pics).

Every opinion is welcome here but please - IN A RESPECTFUL MANNER.

Thank you so much.

تيجرليلي

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ignore Egmond & arghh - trolls taking advantage of the fact this forum has no mod while pretending 2 be people they're not.

As far as Barak Obama's physical appearance goes: as soon as you said you didn't see ANY of his father in him I suspected it was because you were seeing what you wanted to see.

I've just reread the page and the "disgusting looking part" seems to lend my hunch credence.

He's just some guy that knocked some American girl up who is the very dear mom of your chosen Pres candidate (who you find likeable and wouldn't like looking like the guy who knocked his mum up much less have anything to do with him.

I could be wrong since you didn't overtly do it but I know quite a few chicks who do this sort of thing alot. Some guys do it too (try and correlate looks and character). .. I find it creepy though.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

You’re welcome! I use any excuse to look at flowers.

I'm from the School which believes that narrow skulled African's, slender nosed and thin lipped, can be found all over Africa (Sheik Anta Diop). The Wolof from Senegal are jet-black, narrow skulled, but are West African. The Fulani look like Obama, like true mulattoes. So, it’s just a variation among the African's. Just as you find broad skulled European's, who are just considered White's. Even within the same families, especially the Black's which comprises a multitude of phenotypes. The narrow skulled are never, ever, a superior type among the flat nosed Black's. This whole SSA (South of Sahara) or 'True Negro' nonsense is considered by me as the greatest racist ploy, ever. But again I can understand why people were so desperate to present Black's, with Classical African Looks, as sub-human. Explained in my threads about Blue Blood is Black Blood. The narrow skulled Africans, these 'Black-as -Soot Caucasians,' react with horror when I lay it on them, that they are considered White's. But remain dignified.

quote:
quote:

Yes his father looks the colour of night, but still can have some caucasian DNA lurking somewhere. With all this British colonialism raging in Kenya. He was a fine looking gentleman in his youth, I might say, and that sure shows up in his son, our next president. Barack jr. seems quiet fair, but he would not be if he was running after goats the whole day. If Obama had more full brothers and sisters, we could make pronouncements. But for now we should be cautious with this matter.

Hello Egmond, how are you?? [Smile]

First of all yes Obama senior was very dark in skin color but also the shape of the head and facial features in general are not matching.

And of course you are aware that Barack Obama jr. has two younger half-brothers named Mark and David which his Dad fathered with another Caucasian woman after he had divorced Barack jr.'s mother Stanley. Her name is Ruth Ndesandjo.

It would be very interesting to see pictures of these two men, wouldn't it??

Btw, thanks for the lily - beautiful. [Wink]

تيجرليلي

huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntchback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tigerlily wrote:

She's conservative.
Posts: 173 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Off topic but I know someone like that "judgemental Bastard" on SNL! I mean they don't know the person they're telling me looks like s/he does this and looks like that. It's enertaining until they say something [Frown] harsh. [Big Grin] .. well actually then it's still entertaining..
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Thanks for your reply, Alive, and I am glad that I was able to make you happy. [Smile]

I am following your suggestion and post a pic here of his family in Kenya (a discription of the members follows underneath):

-

" In this Obama Family photo are: (bottom row, from left) half-sister Auma, her mother Kezia Obama, Obama's step-grandmother Sarah Hussein Onyango Obama and unknown; (top row, from left) unknown, Barack Obama, half-brother Abongo (Roy) Obama, and three unknowns ."

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find more but I must say that especially his half-brother Abongo (Roy) looks just like his father.

تيجرليلي

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

So now we know where the 'Hussein' comes from. But as yet we have to get hold of the other 'half-White' bunch. Many Black Americans strike me as having not enough sun, going from airco house, to airco car, to airco-ed mall. Looking all pampered and broad assed, tall, with large teeth. This I found when I saw Muhammed Ali and Andrew Young in real live in my native Surinam. Love them, though!

quote:
Thanks for your reply, Alive, and I am glad that I was able to make you happy. [Smile]

I am following your suggestion and post a pic here of his family in Kenya (a discription of the members follows underneath):

-

" In this Obama Family photo are: (bottom row, from left) half-sister Auma, her mother Kezia Obama, Obama's step-grandmother Sarah Hussein Onyango Obama and unknown; (top row, from left) unknown, Barack Obama, half-brother Abongo (Roy) Obama, and three unknowns ."

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find more but I must say that especially his half-brother Abongo (Roy) looks just like his father.

تيجرليلي

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tigerlily wrote:

She is NOT Liberal.
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sharona wrote:

Shouldn't you be shaving your younger sister's beard? It is the dinner hour you know. : )

bwaaaaahahahahahahhahhaahhahhahhahahhahaha

Now now i wax her not shave no metal blades among here so that brown paper bag you been puffing in seems to have a hole in it [Big Grin]
bwaaaaahahahahahahhahhaahhahhahhahahhahaha love the long laugh [Razz]

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Tigerlily this was a nice post until it was ruined by biast anti blacks so sorry but i not see much moderation in this area if i am correct there is a bunch of them that sit in an office puffing on ciggys drinking beer and insulting colour race and religion but have the ordasity to go to Africa and insult it .And i cant wait for the iron monger to insult me he obviously has not had a proper cooked breakfast of human meat in some time .

--------------------
"Most men are accredited fools shortly after they leave the womb.”

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

OLAUDAH EQUIANO, ABOLISHIONIST, AND HIS DAUGTER ANGELINA OSBORNE

-

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
She is NOT Liberal.

I'm not disagreeing w/ you, but as I haven't seen her say anything for herself I'd like to know what you base this on.

I don't think she's liberal (at least not far left), but I know she's not Professor Hammer/Patriot ('Hore') either.

quote:

-

تيجرليلي

Your welcome, and thanks for reporting arghh, perhaps your voice will be heard - perhaps not.

Nice pic, but a closer look would be nicer.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely see some of his grandfather in him, and also see his mother in him [face].

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Tahira
Member # 14729

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tahira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like him! [Smile]
Posts: 70 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Its interesting to see who is posting on this thread and who is not posting on this thread.
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Tigerlily the liberal high hitler bitch has spoken!!

seig heil

Tigerlily, its interesting how interested you are in how groups of people look. You're just like your fellow German countryman. What's his name? I can't think of his name right now.

He was real famous though and he was also obsessed with how people looked. Just like you except you're not remotely famous. LOL.
He even used the way people looked as a reason to kill people. He killed millions of people by the way in case you didn't know (you probably have at least some schools in germany that don't serve beer during the lunch break). LOL

Tigerlily are you related to that individual? Are you planning to do inhumanly horrific things to groups of people like your fellow countrymen did those many years ago?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. He definitely resembles people on his mother side.

Thanks Tiger great insightful pics. Notice Obama was surrounded by non-Africans(Blacks) throughout, from birth to early twenties. So the question is . . .culturally is he AA?

Credit his wife from bringing him closer to AA???

quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
I definitely see some of his grandfather in him, and also see his mother in him [face].

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

Thanks Tiger great insightful pics. Notice Obama was surrounded by non-Africans(Blacks) throughout, from birth to early twenties. So the question is . . .culturally is he AA?

quote:

Hey all!!

But that's what I already stated in my first post. I just didn't see anything of his father in his facial features.

I am not sure if Barack Obama is more culturally white than black. All I can say he's not the typical African-American guy living in the US; anyway he's half-Caucasian on top of it.

My neighbor is also half-Black (mixed with Asian) - very pretty girl - anyway she had tough problems when they were stationed in Georgia several years ago. She was considered black for the white people and 'too white' for the black people living there.

And I saw it with my own eyes while I lived in Alabama. In 11 months I only met three interracial married couples there and blacks and whites usually kept to themselves. Racism is very well alive in kicking still in certain parts of the US.

So I can only imagine how difficult it must have been for Barack Obama to fit into his mostly white dominated environment.

I am truly amazed that his mother started a relationship with a black man from Kenya back in 1960 on Hawaii - I don't believe such a union was (liked to be) seen on a regular base at this time in the US. Rather I believe interracial marriages were very rare and even prohibited in certain states at this time. Please correct me if I am wrong.

تيجرليلي

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Tigerlily wrote:

-----------------------------------

Your racially charged posts lets everyone know just how sick in the head you are.

What is your ethnicity? Its a fair question since you are so obsessed with the ethnicity of others.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Tigerlily wrote:

the typical African-American guy living in the US

What is the typical African-American guy living in the U.S.?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought his mother was worked for the State Dept. ie spy.

BTW - do ya'll think Obama is the chosen one because of Darfour? The word is Darfour has the largest oil reserve in the world. Could the long term plan be elect a black President, then there would be less "static" when US troops hit the ground in Darfor(a black country) to help colonise the region. Protect the oil barons as they drill for oil.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Not sure what is meant by that statement either. But, he resembles people on his mother side.

@ Argie- but what do you expect from Tiger. You should know better. Look at all her post. When those statements come from a vet "scholar" eg Knowledge/DJ, then take them to task.

===========
Tiger - quote-
All I can say he's not the typical African-American guy living in the US; anyway he's half-Caucasian on top of it.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Daer, what you say about marriages is correct, but Black and White people had relations anyway. An American woman wrote that the Black and the White children in the mastershouse, all looked the same as they were fathered by the same men, who ruled over their wives and co-wives as the Patriarch's of the Old Testament. What you talk about is a White woman with a Black man, which was tought of as something terrible, a great sin against nature.

quote:
quote:

quote:

Hey all!!

But that's what I already stated in my first post. I just didn't see anything of his father in his facial features.

I am not sure if Barack Obama is more culturally white than black. All I can say he's not the typical African-American guy living in the US; anyway he's half-Caucasian on top of it.

My neighbor is also half-Black (mixed with Asian) - very pretty girl - anyway she had tough problems when they were stationed in Georgia several years ago. She was considered black for the white people and 'too white' for the black people living there.

And I saw it with my own eyes while I lived in Alabama. In 11 months I only met three interracial married couples there and blacks and whites usually kept to themselves. Racism is very well alive in kicking still in certain parts of the US.

So I can only imagine how difficult it must have been for Barack Obama to fit into his mostly white dominated environment.

I am truly amazed that his mother started a relationship with a black man from Kenya back in 1960 on Hawaii - I don't believe such a union was (liked to be) seen on a regular base at this time in the US. Rather I believe interracial marriages were very rare and even prohibited in certain states at this time. Please correct me if I am wrong.

تيجرليلي

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Darfour, honey? This is what I have been saying for a long time. Obama fits in the line of the Jewish, foreign born Margareth Allbright, the Black Powell telling these monumental lies in the UN about Iraq, Condoleeza Rice and now...Barack Obama from Kenya. In the cinema you had Morgan Freeman and James Earl Jones playing presidents or such to prepare us for a Black US president. He will force the next war, against Iran, down our throats. Saint Obama is the brown lubricant with which to shove the Iran war up our collective A.H.'s!

quote:

BTW - do ya'll think Obama is the chosen one because of Darfour? The word is Darfour has the largest oil reserve in the world. Could the long term plan be elect a black President, then there would be less "static" when US troops hit the ground in Darfor(a black country) to help colonise the region. Protect the oil barons as they drill for oil.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
but what do you expect from Tiger. You should know better. Look at all her post.

I haven't seen any posts from this clown. At least not to my recollection I haven't. If I have, I don't remember because she's a forum nobody.

So I really don't know of her posting history.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
All I can say he's not the typical African-American guy living in the US; anyway he's half-Caucasian on top of it.

My look isn't at all 'typical' either (actually come to think of it if you knew many of us you'd know there's no *one* typical look) - infact, my features aren't any more typical than his (overall).

And a few of our facial features are 'typical'. Not to mention that our skin color isn't a-typical.

quote:
My neighbor is also half-Black (mixed with Asian) - very pretty girl - anyway she had tough problems when they were stationed in Georgia several years ago. She was considered black for the white people and 'too white' for the black people living there.[/QB]
Yes, there is an economic, social, and mental segregation that exists (and in ways are quickly deteriorating), and yes, the remnants of racism can be felt.

However: Tigerlily, it's 2008, and skin color issues within the AA community are way overplayed.

There are so many people I know (black people) with white relatives/ancestors that it is rarely asked whether anyone is 'part white' except to make conversation (perhaps about their looks or something).

Mixed couples certainly aren't a rarity, where the sistas used to abstain from dating white guys, white dude/black girl couples might now even be over represented compared with the converse.

But alot of these things depend on area.

One of my professors who moved from an area not too far from where I'm at [who's [b]definitely
not racist - and it's rare I'd say whether one was or was not racist] shared with me how secluded and (in attitude and beliefs) racist the white peoople there were/are (though many people from where I'm at already know/learn the few particularly and overtly racist areas).
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
20,000 posts. She lives in this Forum. Does mostly newspaper type clippings. Digs up some good stuff sometimes. Inconclusive political views.
quote:
but what do you expect from Tiger. You should know better. Look at all her post.

I haven't seen any posts from this clown. At least not to my recollection I haven't. If I have, I don't remember because she's a forum nobody.

So I really don't know of her posting history.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Nah!!. Plan is to pull out of Iraq. Contniue to occupy Afghistan. Occasionally bomb Pakistan. Statisfy India at the same time. Look for an easier target to feed(Oil) the beast(Europe/USA)
ie Sudan/Darfour??? Babes you should know better. It is NOT about WAR. It is about feeding the beast ie interest. Plain and simple.
quote:
Darfour, honey? This is what I have been saying for a long time. Obama fits in the line of the Jewish, foreign born Margareth Allbright, the Black Powell telling these monumental lies in the UN about Iraq, Condoleeza Rice and now...Barack Obama from Kenya. In the cinema you had Morgan Freeman and James Earl Jones playing presidents or such to prepare us for a Black US president. He will force the next war, against Iran, down our throats. Saint Obama is the brown lubricant with which to shove the Iran war up our collective A.H.'s!

quote:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com