EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Arab Slavery

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arab Slavery
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This site is a good read on the relationship between Arabia and the nations associated with Islam and Africa...also the difference between the Eastern and Western slave trades...

http://www.arabslavetrade.com/

"Overzealous Europeans have always over-documented the Arab trade in enslaved Africans to alleviate their guilt concerning their own trade. "Well the Arabs did it too " became the common tone of contemporary historians. Sadly, many African-American historians who have only these European sources to infer history from have taken these second-hand guilt-massaging accounts as gospel. However, it is a well-known fact that Europeans in their artistic depictions of slave raids have always intentionally portrayed slave raiders as Muslim Africans or Arabs ."

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go another pathetic AA. You do know that it didn't matter where a person was from or who they were, they had a price on their head and could be sole anywhere and to anyone.

I know that interrupts your victim mama drama, but I don't give a damn. : )

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^Argyle wants to let us know his white ancestors were victims too.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Knowledgeiskey718, distractions with lies won't help you against the facts and evidence I present. Now go away oh faux keyboard scholar. LOL
Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Facts and evidence you present, where? Is this before or after you wake up? I'm pretty sure it's before.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ [Wink]
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Notice how Knowledgeiskey718 has become angered with the fact that I correctly pointed was not relegated to Africans and more specifically in his case "west" Africans since that is his dogma.

Why would the boy get annoyed with someone correctly stating such facts? Was his racial dogma of African inferiority threatened by my statement? Logically, that is the only conclusion that a thinking man can come to.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Jari-Ankhamun wrote:

------------------------------
------------------------------

Let me get this straight. You are saying that Europeans are lying about Arabs and slavery (which anyone with a brain knows they are), but you believe that Europeans wouldn't lie about "west" Africans being the worlds one and only exclusive supply of slaves (fyi, so they can claim the rest of Africa).

You are either dumb or you're mentally ill.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ And again, the only one dumb and mentally ill here is YOU!

quote:
Gaygoyle9<---8 wrote:

Here we go another pathetic AA...

I know that interrupts your victim mama drama, but I don't give a damn. : )

You accuse others of being racist when you write the crap above?! LOL
Posts: 26420 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com