EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » How Useful Are You?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How Useful Are You?
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take This Technology Quiz!

http://theuniverseas.com/how-useful-are-you-take-this-technology-quiz

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good post. At last

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was useless. 3 out of 10!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too got 3 out of 10!!
will be able to advance civilization to the 10th century [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Most men are accredited fools shortly after they leave the womb.”

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got 3 out of 10 too.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sharona:
Me too got 3 out of 10!!

No I think that means you failed and you are in fact, one of those USELESS EATERS [Big Grin] the NWO Barons are planning to wipe off the face of the planet (seriously, I "heard" that somewhere).

I got 7/10 on my first try. [Razz]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HORUS of EDFU:
quote:
Me too got 3 out of 10!!

No I think that means you failed and you are in fact, one of those USELESS EATERS [Big Grin] the NWO guys are planning to wipe off the face of the planet (seriously, I "heard" that somewhere).

I got 7/10 on my first try. [Razz]

but then you could not say 10 out of 10 could you fake .
you need to open your ears slightly a bit more HOARUS

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Dude. I got 7/10. I did not get 10/10.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:

I am not a DUDE if you get what i wrote i do not beleive you if your telling the truth then fine we call it quits but you got shitty with me not me with you end of !!!!!!!
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe it or not I got 5 out of 10!!! haha!!

(I totally guessed all the answers though)

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I am not a DUDE if you get what i wrote i do not beleive you if your telling the truth then fine we call it quits but you got shitty with me not me with you end of !!!!!!!
I'm sorry babes. I shouldn't have been so brash. [Smile]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got 5 but I only really knew 3 of the answers. [Razz]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fish killer:
Believe it or not I got 5 out of 10!!! haha!!

(I totally guessed all the answers though)

SAME HERE!! [Big Grin]

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh well, 3 out of 10. At least I got the atom right! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm sorry babes. I shouldn't have been so brash. [Smile]
its ok

brash
n. slight sickness; broken pieces of rock or ice; collection of fragments; a. rash; brittle; lifeless. water-brash, n. pyrosis.
No wonder [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Much to my husband's amazement, I got 7/10. I love multiple choice questions! [Smile]
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seven out of ten. I own up to knowing four.
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Honi B
Member # 12991

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Honi B     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 67 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 guesses and 5 correct!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3/10.
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lots of smart people here (muffled) [Wink]
Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man, whatever, this was like a quiz for someone who studies physics or mechanics.

lets take a quiz on world events, history, politics, government, geography, literature...

anything but physics and chemistry!

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7/10 here, though I guessed for the majority of them.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7130 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5/10
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got 3 answers wrong.
it says:
quite good. starting from the year 0, you might be able to advance civilization to the 17th or even 19th century.
you are technologically useful.

helloo....all those questions were common sense...or is it not everyone who knows what an electric generator is made from and what particles make up an atom?

[Smile]

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I hit the jackpot with this thread. I'm joyous to see I'm keeping my Hobbits happy. [Smile]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're also a fag. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Saw that the AE&E posters did well. mmmmmmmm!!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ You see your problem in life is premature ejaculation. You always spill the beans ... that's why they call you zzzzman.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Am I wrong?????!!!! Thus far. . . it is the case. No premieee here! [Big Grin] .
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
No actually. You're correct. [Smile]

--------------------
state of mind

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got 8 of 10 correct!!

The result was the same as the 7/10ers leave for the score (Wrong Answers 2; Right Answers 8).

I was scared I'd get like a 3 since I've been away from those subjects for a min, and have been more into my [formerly] arch nemises subjects like grammar and history.

The main science I've been really focusing\delving into lately is genetics & forensic anthro.

What a relief. (I procrastinated with taking the test until I convinced myself that I didn't care if I got a 3 lol). Admittedly a couple questions needed eduma- guessing (& like two I had no clue on whatsoever).

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Sauron:
^ You see your problem in life is premature ejaculation. You always spill the beans ... that's why they call you zzzzman.

rofl!!!!
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Fantastic Results, American Boy Alive!!! Obama '08. The Future Is Ours!!! [Big Grin]

Haters, Die Slow! [Razz]

Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I answered *ALL* the questions correctly.

Peace.

--------------------
[Big Grin]

Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good. Now maybe you can explain why it is you think a sponge can't hold water. Then again you may not be Sands.
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com