EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » THE FULANI RESEMBLE EAST AFRICANS (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: THE FULANI RESEMBLE EAST AFRICANS
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Fulani of Nigeria seem to resemble East African Somali's in looks. What do the experts on Egyptsearch can tell us about this People? Are they SSA(a designation I detest!)? I believe that there are many types of Africans, all over Africa, and this sharp distinction between Nord and South of the Sahara is non-sense.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both North and West Africa likely received PN2 lineages well before the split[, between E1b1a and E1b1b], before which, East vs. West Africa didn't really matter in terms of the people there.

Drier areas will have an impact on a long-time population's phenetic variation as will more tropical climates.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Yes. The Fulani are descendant of the holocene [wet] saharans, based on cultural artifact and cave drawings.
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a boy from my childhood whose face was identical to this. Strange!

-

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too - two people actually.

In most West African groups I've seen, I see alot of familiar faces, some strikingly so.

quote:
Both North and West Africa likely received PN2 lineages well before the split[, between E1b1a and E1b1before which, East vs. West Africa didn't really matter in terms of the people there.
And to add to that: if Fulani "resemble East Africans" it only reinforces the insignificance of the E1b1b/East- vs E1b1a/West- Africans dichotomy from a genetic standpoint; E1b1a/E3a is found primarily in West Africa South of the Sahara as opposed to E3b which is East African and E3b2 which is common in North Africa - and Fulani have as much E3a as anyone.

Further debasing the E1b1a/E3a/West vs E1b1b/E3b/East apartheid.

Lineage =/= phenotype

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friends, keep it real and use as much normal language, so normal people can participate. Can somebody post a glossary for some of the more scary jargon you use here? And please do not start hurling insults, post after post, because it makes it hard to follow the story. Some of us REALLY, REALLY are here to learn.
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fulani do have some North African/West Asian mtDNA from trade with Tuareg traders. In those times daughters were a part of a man's ability to recover from debt. Even today a man may fall into debt and have to sell a daughter. Also, in Mali there is a problem with 'so called' White slavery to this day.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
Fulani do have some North African/West Asian mtDNA from trade with Tuareg traders. In those times daughters were a part of a man's ability to recover from debt. Even today a man may fall into debt and have to sell a daughter. Also, in Mali there is a problem with 'so called' White slavery to this day.

^ What in the hell are you talking about?
Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. Fulani mtDNA is about as West African as their y-chromosomal DNA which is about 100% E3a. As for North Africans themselves like Tuareg there is nil West Asian female lineages especially considering that Tuareg are matrilineal and therefore do not usually marry women from other groups, and they definitely do not sell their daughters off as property!! Yes there was white slavery in that women and even some men from Europe were sold as slaves by and to other Muslims, but that is a different story. No doubt Osirion is still espousing the same nonsense that North African mt lineage U6 is West Asian (Hebrew LOL) despite all evidence to the contrary that it is indigenous. [Embarrassed]
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fulani do NOT look like East Africans to me. Fulani population looks Fulani. They dont need to 'match' anyone. Africa is no limited in looks in ANY region.
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Of course. But I believe the thread author simply meant they looked similar to [some] East Africans in that they had narrow faces and noses. There are East Africans with broad features similar to 'typical' West Africans as well. The point is that narrow features like broad features are not associated with one locality or other at all, but are native throughout the African continent!
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boofer
Member # 15638

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boofer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. Fulani mtDNA is about as West African as their y-chromosomal DNA which is about 100% E3a. As for North Africans themselves like Tuareg there is nil West Asian female lineages especially considering that Tuareg are matrilineal and therefore do not usually marry women from other groups, and they definitely do not sell their daughters off as property!! Yes there was white slavery in that women and even some men from Europe were sold as slaves by and to other Muslims, but that is a different story. No doubt Osirion is still espousing the same nonsense that North African mt lineage U6 is West Asian (Hebrew LOL) despite all evidence to the contrary that it is indigenous. [Embarrassed]

Well, Fulani groups have about 8.1% West Asian/North African influence (west eurasian and North African are grouped together). edit: this is mtdna i'm talking about by the way.

quote:
In addition, it is worth noting that 15 sequences (8.1%) of North African/Eurasian origin (U5, V, J1b, and one sequence corresponding to the Cambridge Reference Sequence) occurred.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3659/is_200602/ai_n17186281/pg_4

Somebody who is well read in genetics should read this, because the same study also mentions that fulani groups have 79.6% haplogroups of West African Origin. This still leaves 12.3% of the total left. Where do the remaining haplotypes come from? Elsewhere in Africa? What do you guys think?

Also, I haven't read any y dna studies on the fulani, but I do recall hearing about T haplotypes being found to a relatively significant degree in the fulani population. Is this true?

Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boofer
Member # 15638

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boofer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

This woman does not look East African imo. She looks more like a pretty West African than anything.

Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which is why argument by selective photo is useless.

And yes, there are native women in East Africa - including Ethiopia and Sudan who look like the above.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Those lips are very common among Ethiopian chicks.

Wonder full lips. [Smile]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Are you aware that humans carry similar genes that are found in other places than their own? There are Africans who show 8$, 6%, 10% etc... of genes that are common in Nords. Does that make them mixed with Nords? NOooooooooooo! African-Americans have genes that are common to Western Europe as low as 10% to as great as 50% or even 60%. They are still Black people and the mixture doesn't account for their immediate family chair. Do you know Don Cheadle has 20% of genes that is common in Western Europe. Why don't you focus on Eastern Europeans who are not "true whites" and mix with other races. What about your Italians and Spaniards.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by astenb:
Fulani do NOT look like East Africans to me. Fulani population looks Fulani. They dont need to 'match' anyone. Africa is no limited in looks in ANY region.

Thanks. What are these people talking about. Fulanis look like Fulanis. I don't see anything East African about these people. They look like every other Fulani throught the Sahara.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Boofer:
 -

This woman does not look East African imo. She looks more like a pretty West African than anything.

Thanks. This woman DO NOT look East African. She looks straight up like a Fulani who could have came from anywhere from the Sahara.
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The heading of this topic is a joke, and it bespeaks of its author's never having set foot in west Africa, and quite very likely, anywhere in Africa.

Read and learn:
Back to the extremely basic lessons of the nature of African diversity!

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
Did you actually read my quote? I'm not entirely ignorant about these matters, you know?
I see that your thread on this was in 2005. Quess what, I joined just a few months ago. It's like school, the teacher has to teach the same stuff year in year out. But do watch the anger you display here, it cannot possibly be about this. You might have issues in your private life which spill out here. Please try to show a little more breeding, decorum and humor. Please!

quote:
Originally posted by Explorateur:
The topic [plus link] heading below:

THE FULANI RESEMBLE EAST AFRICANS

And this following piece by its author...

quote:

The Fulani of Nigeria seem to resemble East African Somali's in looks. What do the experts on Egyptsearch can tell us about this People? Are they SSA(a designation I detest!)? I believe that there are many types of Africans, all over Africa, and this sharp distinction between Nord and South of the Sahara is non-sense.

^...make one thing very clear about the said topic, and why it serves as a pristine example of what this thread had been initiated to tackle: that the heading of the topic [aka THE FULANI RESEMBLE EAST AFRICANS] is a joke, and it bespeaks of its author's never having set foot in west Africa, and quite very likely, anywhere in Africa.

Bottom line: Read and learn what the introductory notes here are relaying!

quote:
The heading of this topic is a joke, and it bespeaks of its author's never having set foot in west Africa, and quite very likely, anywhere in Africa.

Read and learn:

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Did you actually read my quote?

What does my post say about your quote?

quote:
Egmond Codfried writes:

I'm not entirely ignorant about these matters, you know?

Why then do you write ignorant things which suggest that you are?

quote:
Egmond Codfried writes:

I see that your thread on this was in 2005. Quess what, I joined just a few months ago.

By which, I take it that you presume that you are to be given a free-hand to display ignorance about Africans?

quote:
Egmond Codfried:

It's like school, the teacher has to teach the same stuff year in year out. But do watch the anger you display here, it cannot possibly be about this. You might have issues in your private life which spill out here. Please try to show a little more breeding, decorum and humor. Please!

I'll be happy to examine why you think something is wrong with people who correct your ignorance, as opposed to yourself for making that very strange assessment about corrective action.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

CITIFIED BLACK TRASH ON THE LOOSE. IS THIS ANOTHER GODDAM DJEHUTI CLONE? I POST AS I DAMN WELL PLEASE!
Explorador
Member # 14778

This Codfried something must be on some very strong dope. Just about anyone who sets his/her ignorant ass straight is presumed to be "Djehuti". You need help, kid!
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

THE WADABE ARE A SUB-NATION TO THE FULANI

-

-

-

-

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:

Read and learn:

^ basic, and still flies over their heads.

that's the pity of it.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Young peul girl in Mali tattooing her mouth with needles and henna. Mouth tattoos are very common among the peul / fulani. It is practiced since the puberty of the girls and is restricted to the bottom part of the lip. When the woman is married, the upper part is also tattooed in black. Nowadays it is considered as ornaments, a touch of beauty and a sign of belonging. One of the theories to explain the practice is common for many other African tribes: the tattoo was used to deter slavers looking for unblemished girls.

The Fulanis women are tattooed of black on the edge of the mouth. This tattoo is practiced since the puberty for the girls; it is restricted to the bottom part of the lip but, when the woman is married, it must spread to the whole edge.

Mali, June 2008

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

THE FULANI ARE ALSO CALLED PEUL IN WOLOF LANGUAGE

-

-

-

-

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Well, Fulani groups have about 8.1% West Asian/North African influence (west eurasian and North African are grouped together). edit: this is mtdna i'm talking about by the way.

quote:
In addition, it is worth noting that 15 sequences (8.1%) of North African/Eurasian origin (U5, V, J1b, and one sequence corresponding to the Cambridge Reference Sequence) occurred.

Somebody who is well read in genetics should read this, because the same study also mentions that fulani groups have 79.6% haplogroups of West African Origin. This still leaves 12.3% of the total left. Where do the remaining haplotypes come from? Elsewhere in Africa? What do you guys think?

Also, I haven't read any y dna studies on the fulani, but I do recall hearing about T haplotypes being found to a relatively significant degree in the fulani population. Is this true?

Djehuti said most fulanis do not have any outside admixture.
Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
quote:

Are you aware that humans carry similar genes that are found in other places than their own? There are Africans who show 8$, 6%, 10% etc... of genes that are common in Nords. Does that make them mixed with Nords? NOooooooooooo! African-Americans have genes that are common to Western Europe as low as 10% to as great as 50% or even 60%. They are still Black people and the mixture doesn't account for their immediate family chair. Do you know Don Cheadle has 20% of genes that is common in Western Europe. Why don't you focus on Eastern Europeans who are not "true whites" and mix with other races. What about your Italians and Spaniards.
and there african american or black americans that do not have any other admixture at all as well.
Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha ha ha heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Now Powder is claiming Don Cheadle. LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!

Bettyboo the white boy wrote:
-------------------------------------------
There are Africans who show 8$, 6%, 10% etc... of genes that are common in Nords. Does that make them mixed with Nords? NOooooooooooo! African-Americans have genes that are common to Western Europe as low as 10% to as great as 50% or even 60%. They are still Black people and the mixture doesn't account for their immediate family chair. Do you know Don Cheadle has 20% of genes that is common in Western Europe.
-------------------------------------------

We deal with facts and evidence on this forum white boy.

We want detailed evidence not your race fantasy from that show on PBS that has already been discredited on this forum.

Anyone notice they never claim any African American who is in prison. LOL : )

Get famous, look good, rich, become a civil rights leader, or anything else positive and Frosty puts on his ski mask and goes on a theft spree.

hahahahahaaahahaahahahahahahah

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boofer
Member # 15638

Rate Member
The Wodaabe actually consider the pointy, longer nose more attractive. That's why the men paint the yellow stripe down their noses; to make it seem even more narrow/pointy.
Boofer
Member # 15638

Rate Member
quote:

It would help if you provided studies that would show that the taureg have few west Asian haplotypes. I'm guessing that "West Asian" in your opinion does not include the lineages that have went outside of africa and came back to northern Africa, do you? I don't claim to be well read in genetics, but isn't it true that North African mtdna shows back migrations from Asia to Africa? Certain haplogroups that developed in Asia came back and then changed some more, correct? So which ones in Northern Africa are considered North African, and which are considered Western Asian?

Also, as I've mentioned, I read about there being haplogroup T in Fulani populations, which shows back migration in prehistoric times as well.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kenndo:
quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
quote:

Are you aware that humans carry similar genes that are found in other places than their own? There are Africans who show 8%, 6%, 10% etc... of genes that are common in Nords. Does that make them mixed with Nords? NOooooooooooo! African-Americans have genes that are common to Western Europe as low as 10% to as great as 50% or even 60%. They are still Black people and the mixture doesn't account for their immediate family tree. Do you know Don Cheadle has 20% of genes that is common in Western Europe. Why don't you focus on Eastern Europeans who are not "true whites" and mix with other races. What about your Italians and Spaniards.
and there african american or black americans that do not have any other admixture at all as well.
What about it? Sharing genes that are common amongst another group doesn't mean it is an admixture. I gave the example with Africans. All humans carry genes that are more common in other groups with or without admixture.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
ha ha ha heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Now Powder is claiming Don Cheadle. LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!

Bettyboo the white boy wrote:

What are you talking about. Negate anything I said. Don Cheadle have an estimated 20% DNA that is more common amongst Western Europeans. That is a hard core fact! That doesn't change the fact that he is Black and you can see how black he looks! Fvck off with trying to claim the Fulani as a "mix" people with their minute 8% asiatic blood. I'm certain that 8% was found in less than a 10th of the population. And it doesn't mean they are mix. You're a fvcking idiot.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
The Wodaabe actually consider the pointy, longer nose more attractive. That's why the men paint the yellow stripe down their noses; to make it seem even more narrow/pointy.

Painting a stripe down your nose will not make it appear more narrow/pointy.
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Source for this, not hearsay or yourself, would be...?
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Somebody who is well read in genetics should read this, because the same study also mentions that fulani groups have 79.6% haplogroups of West African Origin. This still leaves 12.3% of the total left.

You ought to know what that supposed 12.3% is, if you had read the study in question in its *entirety*. And why is that important at any rate?
Boofer
Member # 15638

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Source for this, not hearsay or yourself, would be...?
I actually saw it on the national geographic channel. I found a clip from the episode on youtube, but it didn't show the part where they mentioned it. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. I remember being surprised by that fact, which is probably why it stuck with me.
Boofer
Member # 15638

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Somebody who is well read in genetics should read this, because the same study also mentions that fulani groups have 79.6% haplogroups of West African Origin. This still leaves 12.3% of the total left.

You ought to know what that supposed 12.3% is, if you had read the study in question in its *entirety*. And why is that important at any rate?
I read the study, but as I said, all of the technical lingo goes over my head because i'm not well read in genetics. Either way, I did not see where they mentioned the remainder, which is why I supplied a link and asked other people to. I was interested in whether it suggested admixture from outside of africa or not. I'm guessing not, by the way.
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bettyboo wrote:

----------------------------
----------------------------

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

I would adminsiter a scholarly beatdown. But why bother? Its not like the more intelligent people of the group don't know that you're a white boy with subminimal intellect. : )

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

I actually saw it on the national geographic channel. I found a clip from the episode on youtube, but it didn't show the part where they mentioned it. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. I remember being surprised by that fact, which is probably why it stuck with me.

From what you understand, was the National Geographic folks interviewing an actual Fulbe, as one who hasn't been living in the so-called "West" and who told them this idea on camera?

quote:

I read the study, but as I said, all of the technical lingo goes over my head because i'm not well read in genetics. Either way, I did not see where they mentioned the remainder, which is why I supplied a link and asked other people to. I was interested in whether it suggested admixture from outside of africa or not. I'm guessing not, by the way.

Given what was available from your link, including the mention of the 79.6% markers of West African origin, and the other 8.1% suggestive of coastal northwest African ancestry, it would appear that the remaining 12.3% of the sample were either "Pan-African" or "non-West African-specific" African markers.

It is interesting how Eurocentrists and their stooges are always flabbergasted by autochthonous African physical diversity, to the point of both nurturing an unhealthy obsessive fixation over and coming up with fantastic rationalizations to explain away any in loco sub-Saharan African phenotypic manifestation that just does not seem to squeeze fittingly into their *forced* imaginary ideologically-preconceived compartmentalizations of this region, even when science busting such myths is simply too overwhelming, as is in the case of the non-questionable west African origins of the Fulani. This is why we get Eurocentric-stooges who start topics with headings like the one we have right here, and which is why, despite overwhelming science to the contrary and the myths having long since been busted, that Eurocentrists *adamantly/religously* insist on seeing things like say, "thin nose", as something that cannot possibly be natural to Africa. To them, for such things to be natural about Africa, defies all logic accessible *to them*, which should naturally tell the rest of us objective and intellectual "normies" that this logic is very constricted in its scope.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Dear Boofer,

I do not know you, nor did I read your postings elsewhere, but I think there is nothing wrong with you asking questions in this thread. So I want to thank you. It good that you keep your cool and you don't descend to the level of this obvious madman. Just remember that white people came out of Blacks and they are actually Black people with white skin. So there is really now difference between White and Black. White's and some Blacks are brainwashed to think this way.

The slight differences in looks and DNA between Africans can be interesting when we are going to write the history of Blacks. As you might have read, I research Blacks and Coloureds in Europe who were a elite (1500-1789. Eurocentrism claims they were White's, because they do not look like Idi Amin or Kofi Annan or Nelson Mandela. Bullsh*t offcourse!

My home is in The Netherlands where there can never be an Obama-like phenomena. Blacks are to the Dutch: 'Ugly, Stupid, Criminal, Horny, Large dicked, Lazy Negroes, Teenage whores, Rapist, and Junkies’ etc and the only successful ones are all houseniggers. Usually criminals, con-artist, stupid people who are used by their white masters to steal, betray and ridicule Blacks like me, who dare to contradict eurocentricity. A site like this could not be possible in Holland. The So-called Surinam site waterkant.net is completely taken over by the AIVD, Dutch CIA, and their Black houseniggers like Djehuti and Ricardo, the Reverend Pimp. They are present here with multiple nicks and insult away.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Explorador
Member # 14778

Eurocentric-suckered Cuntfried senselessly ranting...again. Any other news? The fact that it is you who is fucked in the head by your Eurocentric masta is pretty obvious from the heading of your topic, and yet, here you are thinking that it is others who are screwed up. The irony!

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

As I just pointed out that both Djehuti and the Reverend Pimp are HOUSENIGGERS! Both are con-artist, but the second one pimps out Black boys too for his White pedophile masters. Here he poses as a Yoruba, passing out Yoruba recipies, but just like Djehuti who wants to be an American, is a shitty Surinam criminal.

quote:
Eurocentric-suckered Cuntfried senselessly ranting...again. Any other news? The fact that it is you who is fucked in the head by your Eurocentric masta is pretty obvious from the heading of your topic, and yet, here you are thinking that it is others who are screwed up. The irony!

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peul(Fulani) mother and daughter from Guinea.

-

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Peul(Fulani) mother and daughter from Guinea.

-

Lamin, dear, thank you for this posting. This thread was started to show that the whole SSA business is NONSENSE. Perhaps we should get in the OBAMA-SPIRIT on this forum as well and ignore disrespectful and hateful postings. I have this lil' ole thread THE ENEMY OF THE NEGRO IS THE NEGRO HIMSELF, and this point is driven home right on this very forum. With some housenigger Blacks using many nicks at the same time, responding to their own threads.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000602

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:

quote:
 -

Wadabe, Niger.

A VALID REMARK, WHICH REMINDS ME OF COON'S; THE RACES OF EUROPE: Peoples will use headgear or shave their hair in a certain way to emphasise their natural features.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To the best of my knowledge the stripe is to enhance
the length of the nose, not to make it narrower or pointier.

The Wodaabe, though socially shunned by other Fulani
are in fact recognized by other Fulani as the archetype
of Fulani physioal and facial type. So there's no
reason why a people who have long noses shouldn't laud
it and desire their children to have it and take even
artificial measures to procure it in their babies.

I suspect the New World blacks who pinch and pull their
infants noses are displaying a Fulani carry over and
are not aspiring to emulate the European nose type.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

^Well, since someone sane/real is comenting on the stripe thing, might as well add to this:

quote:
Next up was John Ledyard, who came to the attention of the association when he was arrested and expelled from Russia for apparently trying to walk to Canada without the proper permits -- this seemed the right sort of spirit. Ledyard, however, perished in Cairo before he ever got to the desert, apparently of an overdose of self-prescribed medications. Next the association hired an Irish major called Daniel Houghton, who duly set off up the Gambia. There he was promptly robbed by a Mande ruler, inflicting a wound on himself when his gun misfired. He kept going but was never heard from again.

Finally, the association hired a young ship's surgeon called Mungo Park. He had some pretensions to being a naturalist (his treatise Eight Small Fishes from the Coast of Sumatra had commended him to the Linnaean Society), and he claimed some linguistic ability (he had apparently picked up some Mande while staying with a trade mission on the Gambia River). He offered his services to the African Association in 1793, and his offer was accepted. His task, he said in his Travels, was "to pass on to the Niger and ... to ascertain its course and, if possible, the rise and termination of that river," as well as "to visit the principal towns in the neighborhood, particularly Timbuktoo and Houssa." (Shabeni had described "Houssa" or "Hausa" as a city "as large as London, with a palace whose walls were eight miles long," though he didn't have a clue where it actually was; it was probably Kano.)

Park seemed to get on well with the Africans he met, though he was subjected to a good deal of suspicion and, in some cases, bewilderment. The women of a Fulani king, he reported, "rallied me with a good deal of gaeity in different subjects, particularly upon the whiteness of my skin and the prominency of my nose. They insisted that both were artificial. The first, they said, was produced when I was an infant, by dipping me in milk; and they insisted that my nose had been pinched ever day, till it had acquired its present unsightly and unnatural configuration." As David Mountfield pointed out, "Park was himself no mean hand at this kind of raillery ... at one of his worst moments, when a captive of the Moors, he agreed to their demand that he should prove himself to be uncircumcised provided he was allowed to demonstrate the fact to the pretties girl present."

His relations with the Tuareg were very different. With them, he bristled with hostility. It is difficult now to sort out fault. He was convinced they were simply barbarians. "It is sufficient to observe that the rudeness, ferocity and fanaticism which distinguished the Moors from the rest of mankind found here a proper subject on which distinguished the Moors from the rest of mankind found here a proper suject on which to exercise their propensities. I was a stranger, I was unprotected, and I was a Christian; each of these circumstances is sufficient to drive ever spark of humanity from the heart of a Moor, but when all of them, as in my case, were combined in the same person, and teh suspicion prevailed that I had come into their country as a spy [all these italics are Parks's own], the readers will easily imagine that in such a situation, I had everthing to fear."

But there is another side to the story. Later explorers discovered that the locals were as little fond of Park as he had been of them. [...]

The rest is very entertaining [Big Grin]

From: Timbuktu: The Sahara's Fabled City of Gold by Marq De Villiers & Sheila Hirtle

It's a nice read.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com