EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Was Hannibal Black? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Was Hannibal Black?
DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi
Member # 15898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Marc - If you wish to look like a San Bushman - that is your right. Personally - I prefer the Sassanian look.

Whoa!!!

I told yall Mike is Wally. Only Wally says racist shiit against blacks he doesn't see as "civilized".

Btw Civilized is a Eurocentric concept Mike

quote:
alTakruri - You are right - I AM RACIST - not because I want to be "White". But rather, because I want the low-life that can't be bothered to groom themselves, to be "White". That way, they don't disgrace the Black race or Me!!

Additionally - the poor San in the bush, have neither access to water or grooming aids. They do the best that they can. That a person in the middle of plenty and civilization, would want to emulate them in their poor circumstance - is truly bizarre. And speaks to the ignorance and confusion common to so many.

Holy shiit this is one self hating AFro American ni gger [Eek!]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Mike. You call Africans presenting themselves in ways you find offensive uncivilized? I’d like to remind you that it was Africans who established the first civilizations in Europe as the Celts variously called (according to the population, place, and way of life) people of Gaul, Halstaat, La Tene, Moors). Look at the way white historians portray the incoming Germanic tribes that would become today’s white population of Europe. A hint. They don’t use the word civilized.

Here is Britain before Caesar came and bestowed a fate on the (by phenotype) Africans there where over a million would either be killed or taken as slaves. He destroyed thousands of their villages.

Who was the more civilized? Those who made the villages or the one who destroyed them? (Picture 3 shows women depicting the original black population of Rome and the newly incoming white population)

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Pottery.Boats.Ruins/59-10-6-10.html

And the population of Etrusca was African and civilized before. Well. You know history so I will let you fill in the blanks. Would you call what happened civilized? Then Appius Claudius Caecus constructed the Apian Way where over 50,000 (by Phenotype) Africans were crucified to make room for migrating whites.

Mike. You speak with offense about an African hairstyle you find, I’d say, barbaric. You wrote, Marc - If you wish to look like a San Bushman - that is your right. I happen to find the Bushman dear. My sympathies lie with them.

And what of the white South Africans who took their lands and committed genocide on them. The early white homesteaders used to keep chained a baboon and also at least one San woman. That’s civilized?

The hairstyle you see of the Bushman you’ve villified is a hair style as al Takruri said is like a twisted plait that is as historical as any of these that existed before the founding of "modern" Europe (Hitler and Mussolini were civilized?:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/StyledHair3000BC/03-10-02-01.html

-

And the Bushman Style of twisted hair is not far from that worn by the warrior who to me does look heroic. I find him handsome and stately.

-

Hughley of CNN earns over a million yearly from CNN and the hairstyle he has like the Bushman is a style by choice and class and worn even in ancient Egypt.

-

You write of blacks who imitate whites? Where does rock and roll come from? or the rap you hear white rappers parroting? or the the bustle, getting tans, or even Western religion?

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

You speak of blacks imitating whites? Let's not forget where writing, religion, or even the name Europe arose. Each a case of whites copying, taking possession, of or imitating things inspired by Africans, blacks.

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-500-00-07.html

--------------------

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Mike. You speak of what blacks imitate from whites? Where do whites get their courts of law? From the (by phenotype) African, blacks.

-

http://www.beforebc.de/Related.Subjects/Hammurabi.&.10.C/02-16-500-00-03.html

-

[b]Where do clothes arise? whites copied them from Africans, from blacks

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Related.Subjects/The.Gold.Age/51-10-60-01.html

-

Where does the Semitic language arise? whites copied them from Africans, from blacks

-
http://www.beforebc.de/400_neareast/02-16-500-SM.akk-57-050-08.html

-

Mike. You write of what blacks imitate from whites. Imitation is not a one-way street.

--------------------

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo Devil Negro – sounds like you’re still in the joint – how did you get your hands on a computer?
But damn – I never realized that washin up and combing hair could be so politically incorrect. I guess, getting an education is totally out of the question – Bet I would really be in trouble if I were to ever suggest that – so I won’t. But I gotta tell you, that ancient Blacks highly valued both of those things; cleanliness/grooming and knowledge.

Since you are here, I have to assume that you have some interest in ancient Egypt. Here is what Herodotus had to say about the ancient Egyptians:

They wear linen garments, which they are specially careful to have always fresh washed. They practice circumcision for the sake of cleanliness, considering it better to be cleanly than comely. The priests shave their whole body every other day, that no lice or other impure thing may adhere to them when they are engaged in the service of the gods. Their dress is entirely of linen, and their shoes of the papyrus plant: it is not lawful for them to wear either dress or shoes of any other material. They bathe twice every day in cold water, and twice each night.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111, why is the image on the coin not heroic?

Mike111, running from the question makes it all the more clear that you suffer from self-hate.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
You know I actually went back and skimmed through this thread and it occurs to me that Mike111 is just another Powder in the form of Vida/Wolofi/Bettyboo. I'll even wager that that all four of them is the same person.

Its the same adolescent trolling, the characters just change the variables in their posts.

And the nutty thing is the loon actually has the characters talking to each other. In essence he talks to himself. LOL LOL Double LOL

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Yo Devil Negro – sounds like you’re still in the joint – how did you get your hands on a computer?
But damn – I never realized that washin up and combing hair could be so politically incorrect. I guess, getting an education is totally out of the question – Bet I would really be in trouble if I were to ever suggest that – so I won’t. But I gotta tell you, that ancient Blacks highly valued both of those things; cleanliness/grooming and knowledge.

Since you are here, I have to assume that you have some interest in ancient Egypt. Here is what Herodotus had to say about the ancient Egyptians:

They wear linen garments, which they are specially careful to have always fresh washed. They practice circumcision for the sake of cleanliness, considering it better to be cleanly than comely. The priests shave their whole body every other day, that no lice or other impure thing may adhere to them when they are engaged in the service of the gods. Their dress is entirely of linen, and their shoes of the papyrus plant: it is not lawful for them to wear either dress or shoes of any other material. They bathe twice every day in cold water, and twice each night.

-

LOL

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

-

-

--------------------

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[THE RWANDAN KILLING FIELDS]

THIS FORUM IS LIKE SOME GODDAM GHETTO WITHOUT A MODERATOR. AS IF THEY WITHDREW NORMAL ENFORCEMENT OF THE RULES, AND LEFT THE NIGGERS TO KILL EACH OTHER OFF. WITH PREDATORY BLACK ELEMENTS HELL BENT ON DISTROYING THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR NEGRITUDE AND PANAFRICANISM: HAVING A FIELD DAY.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
akoben - Dreads, and of course Dead people, are exempt from my critizisms. I mean, how can we expect a dead person to comb his hair - fair is fair, they must be exempt.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly the idea. Glad someone else finally picked up on it.
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:

THIS FORUM IS LIKE SOME GODDAM GHETTO WITHOUT A MODERATOR. AS IF THEY WITHDREW NORMAL ENFORCEMENT OF THE RULES, AND LEFT THE NIGGERS TO KILL EACH OTHER OFF. WITH PREDATORY BLACK ELEMENTS HELL BENT ON DISTROYING THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR NEGRITUDE AND PANAFRICANISM: HAVING A FIELD DAY.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bumped up for TaSeti's Revenge.
Please start with the first page.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I find interesting is right after the defeat of Carthage by the Romans, it was succeeded by the kingdom of Mauretania (not to be confused with the modern country of Mauritania). Mauretania was ruled by by a dynasty of the indigenous tribe called Maure (black) by the Romans.
Posts: 26322 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
^

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^

Begin on p.1

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the history channel depicted hannibal as an indigenous african.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfIe9P13X8s

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mack:

As noted in this recent thread:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=009453

Posts: 42954 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mack:

As noted in this recent thread:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=009453

thank you. didn't know it was already posted.
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bumping as companion to the thread
THEY HAVE HANNIBAL BARCA AS BLACK

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

Numismaticists notes on this coin
[IMG] http://www.wildwinds.com/coins/greece/etruria/SNGANS_39.th.jpg [/IMG]

quote:
ETRURIA, Arretium (?), The Chiana Valley. Circa 208-207 BC. Æ
Quartuncia (5.34 gm). Head of an African right / Indian elephant
standing right, bell around neck; M below. SNG ANS 39-41; BMC Italy
pg. 15, 19; SNG Copenhagen 47; Robinson, NumChron 1964, pl. V; SNG
Morcom 45; Laffaille 1. Good VF, well centered, choice dark green
patina. Rare. Exceptionally well preserved and probably one of the
finest known of the type. ($750) This enigmatic issue has been much
discussed. It was Sestini in 1816 who first indicated their area of
circulation in and around the Chiana (Clanis) valley and lake
Trasimeno, dominated by the cities of Arezzo, Chiusi and Cortona. The
traditional attribution of the issue to 217 BC, as representing the
propaganda of Hannibal’s approach to Etruria, was modified by Robinson
(op. cit.), who saw it as a provocative seditious type of Arretium,
which was in a state of high tension with Rome in 209/8, in the hoped
for arrival of Hasdrubal from Spain with reinforcements. However, the
reverse depicts an Indian rather than African elephant with a bell
around its neck reminiscent of the elephant/saw aes signatum issue
(Crawford 9/1) of about 250-240 BC and associated with the battle of
Maleventum (soon to be called Beneventum) in 275 BC when the captured
elephants of Pyrrhus were brought to Rome in triumph. A similar Indian
elephant is also depicted as a symbol on the Tarantine nomos issue
(Vlasto 710-712), indicating the presence of Pyrrhus in the city in
282-276. The Barcid coinage of New Carthage (Villaronga CNH, pg. 65,
12-15) and that of Hannibal in Sicily (SNG Cop. 382) clearly depict
African elephants belonging to the elephant corps from about 220 BC.

As Maria Baglione points out in "Su alcune parallele di bronzo
coniato," Atti Napoli 1975, pg.153-180, the African/elephant issue
shares control marks with other cast and struck Etruscan coins of the
region, she quotes Panvini Rosati in ‘ Annuario dell’accademia Etrusca
di Cortona XII’, 1964, pg. 167ff., who suggests the type is to be seen
as a moneyer’s badge or commemorative issue in the style of Caesar’s
elephant/sacrificial implements issue of 49/48 BC (Crawford 443/1).
The elephant, an attribute of Mercury/Turms, is an emblem of wisdom
and is also a symbol of strength and of the overcoming of evil.

Triton V Sale, 15 Jan 2002, lot 2.

Lot sold for USD 1600.

Used by permission of CNG, www.historicalcoins.com

U

Undescored text above by me for your analytic attention.
[IMG] http://ancient-coins.com/articles%5Ccarthage%5C046.jpg [/IMG]
[IMG] http://ancient-coins.com/articles/carthage/066.jpg [/IMG]

Are these is the Hannibal/Elephant Sicily SNG Cop. 382 type coins mentioned in the above text?

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com