EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Ausar, please ask to pull the plug on this forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ausar, please ask to pull the plug on this forum
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is defaming the memories of the past of what this forum used to be with such a disdain the vets cannot deal with. There are no more seriously discussed topics, just trollish threads and posts ad naseum. Why should this board and the people who really care about it have to suffer any longer?
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So why not start new and serious topics? The call for a shutdown is not needed, what is needed is a moderator for cleanup, without a moderator, of course there will be trolls and topics of which have no meaning, and no business being here.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought we had a moderator - AMR

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
I thought we had a moderator - AMR

Well yes, but it doesn't seem to be helping any. Still the same trolling issues and topics being posted. There is no learning going on, no advancement of knowledge, no transfer of ideas.....
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ the troll haters. Here is an idea. Until there is an active moderator DON"T read the "troll" threads.

--------------------

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
@ the troll haters. Here is an idea. Until there is an active moderator DON"T read the "troll" threads.

Or better yet ask the moderator to erase em all, because not reading them doesn't solve the problem (I don't read them anyway), but when there are fifty worthless threads created by one member Egmond, it becomes annoying.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Agreed I don't read most of his/her threads but a few are interesting. I like the piece on Blue blood. Informative but went too far. The Malcolm gay piece was blasphemy. A moslem with how many wives???

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com