EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » ot: MY NEW MOUSE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ot: MY NEW MOUSE
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Windows-compatible 800 dpi resolution clear mouse boasts a real scorpion inside."

-

Digital Colored Computer Mouse with Real Scorpion Inside
http://www.made-in-china.com/showroom/jingya88/product-detailleknuJTYFLWm/China-Digital-Colored-Computer-Mouse-with-Real-Scorpion-Inside.html

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a blinged out mouse for just $52.

-

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/new-arrivals/diamante-mouse/index.html

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a BOOB mouse for you, Herukhuti??

-

I am sorry they don't come in black... I hope you don't mind!! [Roll Eyes]

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Have you noticed the two mice I posted before yours are NOT black?

In fact the second one is rather white.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a moderate connoisseur of Asian culture, I find this mouse to be rather kewl. [Cool]

"This handmade mouse comes from Japan's rural Gunma prefecture and may inspire a serenity not usually associated with tech gear. This mouse is named the "Jupiter" for the wood grain swirls and clicker that evokes that planet's famous spot, according to CscoutJapan.com. You can order your own small piece of Zen for $150."

-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1cvTu_vYck&eurl=http://www.darumouse.com/sphere.html

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one's a sure winner.

"Sony Vaio Mouse Talk is an optical mouse that doubles as a fully-functioning Internet phone. Most of the time, it's a mild-mannered mouse. But when the blue LED light flashes, you just pick it up and it transforms into your very own VoIP phone. And for $70, the 800 dpi resolution VAIO mouse/phone is a bargain. But we wonder: Is it a phone disguised as a mouse? Or a mouse disguised as a phone? We're feeling a little James Bond just thinking about it."

-

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&partNumber=VNCX1/B

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ The URL from sonystyle.com displays/reveals bad Security Architecture.

Analysing the url, I already know there is a folder [somewhere] in [the deployment area of] a Java application server called webapp ("web application") that probably contains multiple webapps including the "wcs" webapp.

I also know it runs a servlet called "ProductDisplay". They really should mask their servlets as html pages. Users really don't need to know that much technical information about the site.

However, my presumptions could be completely wrong if the system had a shrewd designer/architect.

In any case did any of you apres-scee cholos work on the sonystyle.com website? It could do with a bit of web 2.0 (javascript) in some places to prevent unnecessary page refreshes. Not Good Enough! [Big Grin]

---

Jokes aside it's a really well presented website.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heru: I like the first one.

Psst: TL views ES AE, & E posters as a monolith .. and "we people" are all the same [Big Grin]

My mouse cover:

-

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com