EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » A 12,000-year-old Shaman burial from the southern Levant (Israel)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A 12,000-year-old Shaman burial from the southern Levant (Israel)
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A 12,000-year-old Shaman burial from the southern Levant (Israel)

http://www.anth.uconn.edu/faculty/PNAS-2008.pdf

The Natufians of the southern Levant (15,000–11,500 cal BP) underwent pronounced socioeconomic changes associated with the onset of sedentism and the shift from a foraging to farming lifestyle. Excavations at the 12,000-year-old Natufian cave site, Hilazon Tachtit (Israel), have revealed a grave that provides a rare opportunity to investigate the ideological shifts that must have accompanied these socioeconomic changes. The grave was constructed and specifically arranged for a petite, elderly, and disabled woman, who was accompanied by exceptional grave offerings. The grave goods comprised 50 complete tortoise shells and select body-parts of a wild boar, an eagle, a cow, a leopard, and two martens, as well as a complete human foot. The interment rituals and the method used to construct and seal the grave suggest that this is the burial of a shaman, one of the earliest known from the archaeological record. Several attributes of this burial later become central in the spiritual arena of human cultures worldwide.

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Gods.MotherGoddeses/02-15-e-Shaman-04.html

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Marc please take your pseudo nonsense somewhere else.

Btw.... modern humans didn't leave Africa 1.7 million years ago to populate Europe. Modern humans didn't reach Europe until about 40kya.

Modern humans appear in the fossil record around 200kya in East Africa.

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Some whites advocate that for the same reason creationism is advocated.

Marc advocates that ... ?

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And by the way, maybe we should treat Marc and all these other personalities here .. as if they were "real" people who may or may not be educated and who deserve respect (yet lets keep in mind who they really are) making their goals less possible.

Possible, we should even move to another forum so when flame-outs/argyle's pop up they will be banned.

And btw, you know why Eurasians are 'African' from 1.7 mya to a few hundred years ago when moderns replace them from ... somewhere .. right? It's because it sounds rediculous .. no, because it IS rediculous. Think about it:

Our take is that there are no sub-branches or types of HSS and certain groups have only physically differentiated recently (10-20kya) - they believe in races and if they weren't pussies would avidly defend their stance instead of dick around - they push this date. Ie, "different Eurasians" only appear f*kng 2 to 4 hundred years ago.

I do like how in many ways the Eurocentrism is flipped on its head though.

Ex:

Marc, based on Out of Africa, humans only left Africa around 60 kya. Heck, humans haven't even been around for as long as you've said.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[Marc writes] First you write:

[KKey178 writes] Marc ... maybe I'm you giving you too much credit.

[Marc writes] I hadn’t said a word to you and you trash me with a pjeroative comment: “maybe I’m giving you too much credit.”

It’s because you imitated Djehuti and Rasol by fabricating a self-image of yourself as some towering Goliath of supreme intellect looking down on the rest of us; the rest of us that you three have the gall to giddily look upon as detestible, putrid scum; it’s because it’s the way you three frame interactions with others and with me that I do everything in my power to show my disdain by copying your style and throwing it back in your face.

That’s why I said in this page, speaking of you, that your head has a hole in it.

-

As time went by, another time I’d not been speaking to you and in reply to someone you said (paraphrasing) I was a “babbling, incoherent fool.”

So, I added that to a bubble on my page trashing you.

Then, again when I was not addressing you, you wrote to someone that I was a “an idiotic, derelectic jackass.” So, I added that in a bubble on my page above trashing you as you addressing yourself.

Then, you write that I write “delusional, outrageous claims.” So, I added that in a bubble on my page above trashing you as you addressing yourself.

Now, most recently, you disparage me yet again saying maybe I'm you giving you too much credit.

And on Nov. 18, 2008 you continue with your arsenic-laced sarcasm even when I had not written to you – you initiate hostilities out of the blue dissing me, … so tell me, from your limited understanding ...

You three (you, Djehuti, and Rasol) are incredible racists. I don’t know why you belong to Egypt Search as you three hate the guts of the blacks at Egypt Search even as you fawn over and deify our African ancestors who are the parents of humanity. That is schizophrenic.

In your last comment to me you write, Marc will you even try to answer?

as if you are sincerely looking for my response and as if you are sincerely interested in my opinion on the matter.

However, there are those four diatribes above where you lash-out at me and in three out of the four cases, I’d not even addressed you.

Your behavior is schizophrenic and you have no goodwill in your heart. You and your friends Djehuti (who is sick to compare himself to the near godlike Djehuti of ancient Egypt), and Rasol have loathing towards blacks.

You three are capable of offering an olive branch speaking well of a person in one post and the next ten posts to that person are laced with name-calling, put-downs, and contempt.

You are duplicitous, ill-willed, insincere, and arrogant. You are poisonous snakes laying in the grass waiting to strike out at others and I want to have nothing to do with you.

-

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown]

+

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000378;p=1#000000

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com