EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT: Cities of the Underworld...Ethiopia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Cities of the Underworld...Ethiopia
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check it out...
http://fr.truveo.com/Cities-of-the-Underworld-3-Secret-Holy-Land-Part-2/id/2131924243

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C.O.U.W is one of my fav. shows....its very informative and not biased like some doc. programs. Also The History channel in my opinion is the only station worth watching...

That had to be one of the most Amazing doc. I have seen in a while. I learned so much on Ethiopian(Abbysinian) History. I had no idea that they buried their kings with underground treasure tombs like the Kushites and Egyptians.

Please share your opinions...

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shiit. I cannot believe that i have missed these tombs. I had no idea that ANY of them had been excavated. Amazing. And the tombs were really highly sophisticated (When using Egypt as as the bookmark) When i go back to Ethiopia I will document this for sure.
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horet
Member # 16217

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I've been looking for AGES for a good portrayal of the lalibela church complex. Thanks!
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com