EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » VAPORIZED PLANES

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 


Again...do you see a plane crash in this video?

We are told that flight 93 crashed at the hands of heroic passengers who tried to overpower the hijackers. At the crash scene there was nothing resembling a plane crash. No parts, no bodies, almost nothing. We are told that the plane vaporized. Planes do not vaporize. We lost a space shuttle travelling at 18,000 miles per hour over one third of this nation, and parts were found. Body parts were found. Yet we are told the planes on 9/11 vaporized. Look at the scene...do you think a plane crashed there.

Here is a photo of the parts recovered from the Columbia after it disintegrated and hit the Earth at terminal velocity:

Again...do you see a plane crash in this video? In history of aviation, has a plane crash ever looked like this?


DEBUNKED: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j_c1tPMiG0

Sept. 11 redux: Video shows jet vaporizing
Test offers evidence to skeptics who cite lack of debris after Pentagon crash

Posted: February 29, 2008
5:58 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A video clip widely circulated on the Internet shows a test that pulverized an F-4 fighter on impact with a hardened target, providing evidence to answer 9/11 skeptics who question why so little identifiable airplane debris remained after the hijacked American Airlines Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon.

The test, conducted in 1988 at Sandia National Laboratories in Albuquerque, N.M., was designed to demonstrate whether a proposed Japanese nuclear power plant could withstand the impact of a heavy airliner.

VIDEO: An F4 jet vaporizes on impact with a 700-ton concrete block

A rocket-propelled, 27-ton F-4 Phantom jet, attached to a sled, aimed to hit a 3.7 meter thick slab of concrete at a speed of about 475 miles per hour.

The mass of jet fuel was simulated by water, as the effects of fire following such a collision were not a part of the test.

The test established that the major impact force was from the engines.

(Story continues below)

F-4 fighter jet engines are considerably lighter than a commercial jet.

According to the Sandia test report, about 96 percent of the aircraft's kinetic energy went into the airplane's destruction and some minimal penetration of the concrete, while the remaining 4 percent was dissipated in accelerating the 700-ton slab.

The concrete slab was not fixed to the ground but actually was floating on an air cushion.

The test showed the major portion of the impact energy went into the movement of the target and not in producing structural damage to the target.

Except for some slight indentation, the concrete slab was largely undamaged by the impact.

Real-world nuclear power plant containments are, of course, anchored to the ground.

The video shows the F-4 jet pulverizing on impact. The only parts of the airplane that remain intact and recognizable are the very tips of the wings, which exceeded the concrete slab in width and were not involved in the direct impact.

Four different video views of the test and three still photographs are archived on the Sandia website's video gallery.

The test was performed under terms of a contract with the Muto Institute of Structural Mechanics, Inc., of Toyko.

Sandia is a government-owned, contractor-operated facility. Sandia Corp., a Lockheed Martin company, manages Sandia for the U.S. Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration. Sandia Labs was first established in 1949 in Albuquerque.

Jerome R. Corsi is a staff reporter for WND. He received a Ph.D. from Harvard University in political science in 1972 and has written many books and articles, including his best-sellers "The Obama Nation" and "The Late Great USA." Other books include "Showdown with Nuclear Iran," "Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity and the Politics of Oil," which he co-authored with WND columnist Craig. R. Smith, and "Atomic Iran."

SOURCE: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=57680

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3